Bio-reinforcement (or vector lifting) is a modern technology in cosmetology used to restore the tone, firmness and elasticity of the skin. One of the most effective drugs for injection rejuvenation is Radiesse, the reviews of patients and cosmetologists about the effectiveness of such sessions are mostly positive.
Before deciding on bio-reinforcement, it is important to familiarize yourself with a number of contraindications, the features of conducting and rehabilitation, as well as learn about the advantages and disadvantages of the technique.
- What is vector lifting, the price of a procedure
- Principle of operation and main advantages
- Indications and contraindications for use
- Used drugs
- Benefits of Radies Filler
- For which zones is it recommended to use the Radiess filler
- Carrying out vector lifting
- When to Expect Results
- Rehabilitation period
- Video about vector lifting
What is vector lifting, the price of a procedure
Radies vector lifting, reviews of which can be seen below, is an effective rejuvenation technique. Initially, the technique was used as contouring sessions or mechanical lifting. The need for such procedures arises in connection with the impact on the skin of gravitational forces, which with age cause the development of ptosis.
The skin becomes more flabby, loses elasticity, various defects appear and are aggravated.
The essence of the vector lifting technique is the subcutaneous introduction of special fillers in the form of threads.
Initially, the specialist performs a schematic markup, taking into account the initial state and a number of features of the patient’s body.
Then, according to the marked-up scheme, the drug is administered along the entire facial perimeter.
One of the main components of such drugs is synthesized hyaluronate, which allows you to instantly restore skin elasticity, activate the natural internal processes of biorevitalization, metabolism, synthesis and collagenesis to achieve a persistent rejuvenation effect.
Subcutaneous injection implants perform a facelift around the entire perimeter of the face, normalizing the condition of the skin, returning it to radiance and a healthy elastic appearance. Vector lifting technology is often compared with the method of biorevitalization and classical contour plastics.
But there are a number of differences in this technique:
- When conducting biorevitalization, drugs with unstabilized hyaluronic acid are used to restore the relief and stimulate neocollagenesis. This type of hyaluronate dissolves quickly, which requires regular maintenance therapy.
- When performing contour plastics, compositions with stabilized hyaluronic acid with a higher density are used, which makes it possible to replenish the lost volumes of internal tissues.
- Vector lifting involves the introduction of drugs with stabilized hyaluronic acid, but according to a certain scheme for the formation of the inner frame – a new collagen network that prevents the skin from sagging.
The cost of vector lifting procedures depends on several factors:
- level and location of the clinic;
- qualifications of a cosmetologist;
- type of drug for injection;
- filler volume and flow rate.
The cost of a session in the capital’s clinics is from $ 231 – $ 408. Anesthesia service is paid extra. Depending on the initial condition of the skin, in order to achieve a lasting effect, tightening with bionites may require 3-4 procedures.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Principle of operation and main advantages
The principle of the vector technique is to introduce implant preparations having a dense gel consistency. The composition is introduced according to a certain scheme, after the injection, a microfibrous area is formed around the channel, which allows the formation of a bioframework, which causes the lifting effect due to the activation of collagen synthesis in the body.
Injection technique allows you to act in a given direction, pulling up the internal tissue. Lifting is achieved by a given compression vector by introducing fillers into the desired areas of the epidermis.
The advantage of vector technology is:
- the ability to activate natural rejuvenation;
- activation of regeneration processes;
- restoration of hydrobalance with retention of moisture in the skin;
- activation of neocollagenesis to form a natural elastic framework;
- no risk of rejection of the biological product;
- minimal invasiveness of the procedure;
- high performance and instant lifting effect;
- safe bio-composition of the gel filler with the absence of foreign bodies;
- universality combined with many cosmetology techniques;
- high speed of injection.
The technique is considered analogous to surgical rejuvenation, but it is safer for the body and less invasive. After vector lifting procedures, there is no long-term rehabilitation or severe side effects, but, unlike surgical correction, the result requires additional prevention and remains less.
Indications and contraindications for use
Vector lifting – a modern method of lifting, can be carried out with the drug Radiesz, which is mostly positive reviews.
The technique is indicated for the following defects:
- the presence of signs of gravitational ptosis of the eyelids and cheeks;
- sagging soft facial tissues;
- facial and age wrinkles;
- omission of the corners of the mouth, eyebrow line;
- loss of elasticity and resilience;
- lack of moisture and imbalance in the epidermis;
- loss of clarity of the lines of the oval.
The procedure does not have a strict age restriction; cosmetologists recommend resorting to such a technique at the age of 35-50 years. At a later age, more aggressive surgical correction methods are used for rejuvenation. Before sessions of vector bio-reinforcement, it is important to exclude a number of contraindications from the patient.
It is not recommended to use the technique in case of:
- the presence of dermatological problems, foci of inflammation in the treatment area;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- malignant neoplasms;
- epilepsy, serious mental disorders;
- any type of diabetes in the decompensation stage;
- the tendency of the skin to keloid scarring;
- signs of hemophilia, pathologies of the blood and cardiovascular system.
It is also not recommended to conduct vector correction sessions during pregnancy and lactation, as well as during menstruation.
With hypersensitivity to one of the components of the composition, an allergic reaction may develop, therefore, before the session, the specialist conducts a test test. Also, Radiess is contraindicated in the presence of any bodies implanted in the correction area – liquid silicone or other fractional compositions.
For bio-reinforcement, several types of filler preparations are used, which are conditionally divided into two groups:
- Compositions with a high content of stabilized hyaluronic acid.
- Gels with other active components (calcium hydroxylapatite, polylactic acid, polycaprolactone and others).
For vector contouring and bio-reinforcement, the following compositions are used:
|The name of the drug filler||Main component||Application features|
|Volumizer Radiesse (Radiesse)||Calcium Hydroxylapatite||The composition is designed for non-surgical lifting, based on a triple-action formula:
|Biorevitasisant Ial-System ACP||
||The drug is used in various rejuvenation protocols. With the use of biorevitalizant occurs:
|Filler-volumizer Restylane (Restylane)||Hydrophilic hyaluronic acid of natural origin (without protein impurities and foreign masses)||The use of Restylane allows you to:
|Volumizer-revitalizant Sculptra||Non-animal polylactic acid||The use of Sculptures in vector lifting provides:
The structure of the compositions used for bio-reinforcement is viscous, gel-like. Which helps in the formation of a natural subcutaneous skeleton and provides a lasting aesthetic result of tightening.
Each of the drugs has its own advantages and features of injection, contributes to the improvement of the epidermis structure, restoration of tissue volume, which allows us to speak of effectiveness in the application of vector lifting technology.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Benefits of Radies Filler
Radies vector lifting (reviews on the use of the composition are mostly positive) is the optimal effective way to restore integrity to skin structures and achieve a lasting rejuvenation effect.
Calcium hydroxylapatite-based preparation has biodegradable properties, which allows the composition to be quickly absorbed by the body with gradual complete elimination. Radiesse eliminates rejection rice, as the formula is completely safe and biocompatible with the human body.
The main advantages of using Radiesss in the vector injection lift technique include:
- hypoallergenicity, safety and versatility of the composition;
- providing prolonged neocollagenesis and biorevitalization;
- no risk of mutagenic or inflammatory reactions;
- the severity of the correction effect – from 1.5 to 3 years;
- complete assimilation and elimination from the body;
- lack of effect of migration of the carrier gel;
- minimum period of rehabilitation;
- lack of risk of negative side effects.
It should be understood that Radiesse does not belong to the group of hydrophilic fillers, therefore it is not able to retain moisture, which fundamentally distinguishes it from hyaluronate-based formulations.
The principle of the drug’s action is the active launch by microspheres of the process of neocollagenogenesis – enhancing the synthesis of collagen with the subsequent renewal of collagen and elastin fibers.
After the composition is introduced into the subcutaneous structures, compaction, restoration of elasticity, smoothing of the relief with the elimination of small and deep wrinkles occur.
The drug allows you to fill the deficit of soft tissues, simulate the shape, giving clarity to the cheekbones and oval, to eliminate various skin defects.
For which zones is it recommended to use the Radiess filler
The composition of the volumizer based on calcium hydroxylapatite with active microspheres is universal. The consistency of the gel is viscous, dense, injection therapy can be used in various areas, but there are a number of features of the drug in certain areas.
- Cheekbone area. Correcting the zygomatic zone, the cosmetologist makes a puncture with a thin medical needle to the zygomatic bone, after which the composition is slowly introduced into the tissue and distributed. With its help, cheekbones can be made more clear, expressive, symmetrical. The result of this lifting depends on the anatomical features and looks as natural as possible.
- The area of the nasolabial folds . To smooth out wrinkles, the cosmetologist introduces the composition slowly and as deeply as possible, filling the room with gel substance. Deep uniform administration allows avoiding the effect of a flat face, while maintaining the natural shape.
- Cheek area. Using the filler, you can perform vector lifting, lifting the tissue that has fallen. This allows you to eliminate bryly and flabbiness, to return the natural shape.
Neckline and cervical area . The drug is rarely used to correct these z
ones, after an individual consultation, a specialist can recommend lifting with Radiesse only to patients with fairly dense skin.
- Lips and periorbital zone . To correct these areas, it is recommended to use compounds based on hyaluronate, since Radiess can cause seals and aggravate the problem of bags under the eyes.
Also, the drug is used to correct hands and earlobes to eliminate sagging. Subject to the technology of gel administration, it is possible to correct individual problem areas or perform complex vector lifting, eliminate traces of sagging skin, restoring the sharpness of the oval and elasticity of the tissues.
Carrying out vector lifting
Radies vector lifting (performance reviews can be read below) is carried out according to the following algorithm:
- Preparation . The correction area is cleaned of contaminants and decorative products, anesthetics of sensitive areas with local anesthetics are performed.
- Markup. After a preliminary examination and assessment of the aesthetic problem, a diamond-shaped marking is carried out with a medical marker. The cosmetologist linearly marks the injection site of the filler.
- Disinfection is carried out to avoid infection and the development of inflammation after lifting.
- Manipulations on the introduction of bionite by diamond-shaped markings are made. The introduction is carried out by a thin needle-cannula, which allows to expand the channel during oscillations. When the needle is pulled out, a thin bi-thread remains along the entire length of the puncture.
- Application of a healing agent . Despite the safety of the procedure, points may remain at the injection sites, which must be thoroughly disinfected.
After the procedure, slight discomfort may be felt, sometimes there may be a slight swelling, the formation of hematomas in the injection sites. After the introduction of bion filaments in the channels made by the cannula, a natural scarring process takes place, after which all the fibers are fixed.
When to Expect Results
One of the benefits of vector lifting is the instant result. After introducing viscous gel bion threads, the skin instantly rejuvenates, the relief is leveled, the line of eyebrows, lips and corners of the eyes is lifted, cheekbones and oval lines are outlined.
To consolidate the result, it is necessary to conduct several sessions (2-4, depending on the composition and initial condition of the skin), the interval between tightening procedures is 1 month.
In order to accelerate the regeneration process after vector lifting and prevent the development of negative side effects, it is important to follow a number of rules during the rehabilitation period.
- The first 2 days to apply a cold compress to the treated areas, this will help relieve swelling.
- In order for the gel to be distributed evenly, it is necessary to refrain from expressive facial expressions, sleep on your back.
- Exclude visits to baths, saunas, swimming pools, sun exposure.
- Before going out, apply sunscreen with a high SPF.
- Exclude the application of decorative products until complete recovery.
- Do not conduct sessions of scrubbing and massage.
- Stop taking blood thinners, including aspirin.
In the early days, it is important to monitor the diet, exclude alcoholic beverages, foods high in vitamin E and fatty acids.
Volumizer Radiesz is safe, does not cause side effects. In rare cases, the appearance of small tubercles and large hematomas can be observed. Such manifestations may occur due to the lack of professionalism of the cosmetologist or the individual characteristics of the patient’s body.
The Radiess preparation for vector lifting has been sufficiently studied in practical ways, effective, it helps to solve a number of aesthetic problems.
- tighten the skin in the temporal zone;
- restore the V-shaped oval of the face;
- eliminate the effect of sunken cheeks and bryly;
- smooth the nasolabial relief, eliminating wrinkles of “bitterness”;
- raise the lowered corners of the lips and eyes.
Based on the numerous positive reviews of patients and cosmetologists, the composition was recognized as the safest and most effective among analogues for non-surgical vector bio-reinforcement.
Effective vector lifting with Radiess is a technology that has established itself as an innovative and effective method of rejuvenation. Reviews, as well as photos before and after tightening procedures indicate the effectiveness of the composition.
Video about vector lifting
Vector lifting for the upper third of the face with the Radiesse lifting filler: