Monograms on nails are easy to draw, adhering to the instructions for step-by-step execution, carefully and carefully creating the desired pattern. Such a painting is an extraordinary design that can emphasize a feminine personality.
- Monograms on nails – nail design, manicure with varnish, gel polish. Photo
- Simple and beautiful monograms – red, black, gold
- Monograms with rhinestones
- Volumetric monograms
- Monograms with French
- Monograms with acrylic powder, with sand
- Glitter Monograms
- Monograms and curls
- Monograms and lace
- How to draw monograms on nails – instructions, a step-by-step technique for beginners. Video lessons, master classes
- Step-by-step technique
- Video, MK for drawing monograms on nails
- Schemes and training cards (stencils) for painting nails – drawings on nails in stages
- How to draw monograms on nails
- Monogram Brushes
- Dots drawing
- Useful video materials about drawing monograms on nails. Step-by-step process description
Monograms on nails – nail design, manicure with varnish, gel polish. Photo
Any woman wants to look beautiful and well-groomed. Particular attention should be paid to impeccable manicure, for the creation of which it is not necessary to visit a beauty salon.
Make an amazing nail design and learn how to draw original monograms on nails step by step without leaving your home.
The technique of depicting monograms on nails in the form of thin filigree dashes is very interesting. They can be of any shape and style:
- in the form of curls;
- various bends;
- like petals;
- in all the variety of letters and lines;
- oriental ornaments;
- with elements of gothic;
- lace design;
- exquisite embroidery.
You can perform wonderful manicures in this technique using different techniques. For example, experienced craftsmen draw curls with a simple brush and the usual colorful varnish. To avoid smudges, it is necessary to observe uniform application and control the amount of varnish on the brush.
A good option would be drawing with shellac, gel polish or acrylic components. Use strips and stencils with monograms, paints of different color palettes.
With plates with ready-made monograms and learning to apply the coating on the nails step by step, it is easy to make an amazing manicure.
Applying gel varnish for application, it will turn out to make a persistent, fresh-looking manicure. You will have to spend more time for this, but the result will pay off.
Coating nails with acrylic paints will surprise you with a variety of shades and delicate work. It is such a painting that will create the effect of elegance and chic.
In addition to stencils, they also resort to stickers, which greatly simplify the work and have great opportunities for the implementation of their design ideas. They are glued to a transparent base or base coat on the nails and fixed by applying the final layer of varnish.
The exact method of drawing monograms involves the use of needles or toothpicks. For greater clarity and expressiveness of the design of curls, ornaments are laid on a varnish base.
Simple and beautiful monograms – red, black, gold
Monograms on nails are step-by-step simple types are created with a needle or brush. This will require a little patience. It is advisable to put a dot of one color, and on top to put a point of a smaller diameter and a different shade.
Using the device for drawing, decorate from the center to the edges. Beautiful stains are depicted with the help of devices and various colors. They can be made magnificent only with an experienced hand.
Gold curls look sophisticated, mainly on a bright or saturated dark background. Having applied a contrasting tone to the fingernail, on it begin to put dashes in black, displaying commas and desired stains.
After drying, cover with a gold dusting and fix. Black monograms look great on a French manicure. Red monograms are drawn in any way and combine favorably with white, beige shades interspersed with gold.
Monograms with rhinestones
Curls with pebbles give the design a special style and grace. Professionals recommend a combination of sparkling rhinestones with a uniform background to highlight the shine. You can embellish the center of the monogram with them or lay out along the edge of the hole.
Having started the implementation of monograms on nails in a 3-dimensional design, you should perform these steps step by step:
- Give the nail plate the desired shape.
- Stick decor elements (applications, curly glitter, different signs or symbols) onto the base base,
- Fix with clearcoat.
Volume nail style will require patience for its implementation and is suitable for any occasion.
Monograms with French
First, the nails are decorated with a French design, then beautiful weaves are drawn on top. A distinctive feature is the curls drawn on the sides of the nail cover, as usual from one edge and with the addition of rhinestones.
Monograms with acrylic powder, with sand
To create such curls you need acrylic powder and sticky varnish. After completing the drawing, with a wide brush you need to pour powder on the nail plate, previously coated with sticky paint.
Sand particles are evenly distributed and quickly harden. It remains to dry the nails and gently brush away the remaining sand. This design attracts silkiness and tenderness.
Previously, the nails should be painted over with a varnish base. Choosing among the many different types of sparkles those that are necessary, they can be applied with a hairpin or a toothpick moistened with water according to the planned drawing. Dry and apply colorless fixative.
Monograms and curls
Curls are one of the varieties of monograms, the technique for their implementation is identical, and they are made in different styles and designs.
Monograms and lace
The most time-consuming nail design technique. A very thin lace mesh that is accurately drawn over the entire surface of the nail. To facilitate the task, there are stencils.
Working manually with several tones, you should carefully draw a picture. Particular attention should be paid to the harmonious combination of colors, the overall gamut. Lines should be clearly visible on the main surface.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to draw monograms on nails step by step for beginners. Instructions with photos.
How to draw monograms on nails – instructions, a step-by-step technique for beginners. Video lessons, master classes
Monograms on nails are drawn step by step in the following sequence:
- Put the nail plates in order with a nail file and scissors.
- Make nails the desired shape of the same configuration.
- To soften the cuticle, make a 10-minute bath.
- With the cuticle bar, push it away from the edge of the nail surface and remove along the entire line of the nail.
- Dry the nails for even coating.
- Put the base on varnish and dry well.
- Apply basecoat twice for greater density.
- To draw monograms, take a thin brush, dip it in a suitable color and carefully remove the rounded curl. Lacquer on the brush should be scored a little so that it does not spread and the pattern is thin.
- Next, you need to show imagination and create an interesting ornament. You can draw another curl nearby, but small in size or use a different shade.
- Allow to dry and cover the same finger on the other hand, observing symmetry.
- Fix or dry with a special tool.
- After completing all the steps step by step, it is proposed to decorate the monograms on the nails with sparkles or rhinestones if desired.
Video, MK for drawing monograms on nails
Technique of execution step by step. Part 1:
Technique of execution step by step. Part 2:
Schemes and training cards (stencils) for painting nails – drawings on nails in stages
In gaining experience in drawing any patterns, schemes and training cards for manicure will help. Each female person will easily master the technique of painting, based on training cards.
They differ in varying degrees of difficulty, and a large selection of stencils will allow each lady to choose any variation she likes.
To do this, purchase:
- acrylic varnishes;
- special brushes to provide a quality pattern;
- training cards;
- notebook sheet in a cage and pen.
First of all, you need to try to draw a drawing with a pen on paper, then draw the scenery with a brush on paper, and in the end you need to draw everything on the map. For a more accurate transfer of the pattern, it is preferable to take a toothpick or needle.
The meaning of drawing is that, first of all, it is necessary to start with simpler patterns, which will gradually become more complicated. For example, to represent a branch of droplets, you should draw thin grains, and gradually increase them, start from the thin end, and end slightly thicker with a rounding.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to build gel nails with varnish. Nail extension instruction for beginners. Photo.
How to draw monograms on nails
One of the main devices for painting manicure is a brush. It is advisable to choose this item of excellent quality. When buying, you need to pay attention to the following properties:
- the base must be held firmly and do not scroll along the seam;
- you need to make an attempt to pull out the hairs, and if everyone has remained in place – feel free to acquire;
- when wetted, all bristles should sit perfectly;
- a tool with a shell without a seam is more convenient to use compared to the rest;
- it is worth giving preference to handles made of hardwood.
For different line drawings, you may need such brushes:
- with a short, thin bristle;
- medium in size with a pointed tip;
- thin, small with a sharp ending;
- with elongated hairs;
- beveled muff.
In addition to the brush, you need:
- regular varnish;
- acrylic paints;
- gel polish;
- lamp for drying the gel coating.
Needles and toothpicks, a variety of stickers and other decorative elements are also useful.
Beginners can apply additional items in the form of stickers, stamping.
By painting patterns manually, it is advisable to use thin brushes that draw lines well, indicate dots, uniformly apply paint.
Doubting the choice of a brush, it is worth taking the advice of professionals and acquiring:
- a special brush with a thin and elongated base, which carefully draws lines. Apply it to ordinary and more complex patterns;
- the beveled tool is suitable for removing curls;
- columns 00 having a short and thin bristles for depicting small details and dots.
Having old varnishes, you can make brushes yourself. To clean them, you need to take a few pieces from the bottles, using acetone to remove the remaining varnish, rinse in a warm soapy solution and degrease with a solution containing alcohol.
Next, with nail scissors, cut off the extra fibers and give one brush a thin shape, and the other make a short cut and mow it. An alternative to a brush can be a needle or a toothpick, which has sharp and thin edges.
For the design of lace monograms, it is best to use stencils, because the cobweb should look very thin and accurately drawn.
Preferring to do a manicure manually, you need to be careful and practice using several brushes with different hair contents.
To get the perfect nail design you need to perfectly match the color scheme. The basic shade should be in harmony with the pattern and emphasize precise lines and uniform curls.
In case of difficulties in drawing clear small objects on the nails, the manicure industry offers a special device for design, which is called “dots”, and is translated from English as a “dot”.
Using this tool, it is easy to portray even plaques and other small links of different sizes.
Dots is a thin stick of small size with the ending in the form of a metal circle, and it is made of wood or plastic. There are dots in which balls are located on both sides, but have different caliber.
In nail salons they use whole sets of these devices, and for home use dots of small and medium size are enough.
Convenient and easy to use, even in the absence of drawing skills, with its help you can create beautiful garlands, lace patterns, twigs and straight lines. This occurs due to a gradual decrease in the paint on the tip, with leisurely staining it lasts longer.
They resort to it when creating an additional decor of a small size and when complementing stains with rhinestones.
To create a painting on nails using dots, you must:
- Paint the nail with the conceived color of the varnish, and wait until it dries.
- Apply a paint (preferably acrylic) suitable for the background shade. Dip a ball into it, drowning it a little.
- Then drive the dots like an ordinary pen, drawing dots and commas. For long strips, drive slowly. You need to wipe the device on a napkin from time to time to get rid of paint.
Monograms on nails to draw step by step is not difficult. Having mastered the skill, you can safely experiment, and the nails will be original, unique and delight both the owner and arouse admiration from others.
Useful video materials about drawing monograms on nails. Step-by-step process description
How to draw a monogram on nails. Step-by-step video instruction:
How to draw curls (monograms) on nails: