Acne in women, acne on the face, chin, must be treated comprehensively, based on the causes of the occurrence, which can be both external and internal in nature.
To find effective and safe therapeutic agents, you need to seek medical advice.
- Varieties of Acne
- External causes
- Internal causes of acne
- General Acne Treatments
- Medications for external use
- Medications for internal use
- Cosmetical tools
- Home masks
- Aspirin mask
- Mask with clay
- Home scrubs
- Coffee scrub
- Oat scrub
- Decoctions and infusions
- Chamomile infusion
- Calendula infusion
- Dandelion broth
- Lotions and tonics
- Cabbage Juice Lotion
- Bay leaf lotion
- Mint tonic
- Acne Soda
- Acne Tar Soap
- Point application
- Tar soap
- Feature of the procedure
- the effect
- Feature of the procedure
- the effect
- Laser resurfacing
- Features of the procedure
- the effect
- Chemical peels
- Features of the procedure
- the effect
- Vitamin Misotherapy
- Features of the procedure
- the effect
- Proper nutrition
- General hygiene rules
- Acne and Chin Acne Treatment Video
Varieties of Acne
There are several types of acne:
- comedones – white-looking acne, which is a sebaceous plug that fills the pore. Among them, there are closed ones – located under the skin (adipose) and open – black dots that clog pores.
- papules – dense red nodules with reddening around, respond with pain to touch. Formed from infection in the comedone or germs.
- pustules are white tubercles inflamed along the edges. In fact, they are blackheads with pus inside.
- cystic-nodular acne – acne lesions connected by fistulous canals.
- fulminant acne – large painful tubercles with redness. One of the most severe types of acne, affecting large areas of the skin. May be accompanied by fever and severe pain.
External factors have a special effect on the appearance of acne on the face:
- improperly selected cream;
- weather conditions – high humidity or heat, sudden changes in temperature;
- an allergic reaction to cosmetics;
- hypersensitivity of the skin;
- squeezing acne;
- washing with hot water;
- work with harmful substances.
Internal causes of acne
Acne on the chin in women, the cause of which is often caused by external factors, can also appear due to internal problems of the body, such as:
- reduced or weak immunity;
- changes in the hormonal background;
- infection with parasites (pinworms, helminths);
- metabolic disease;
- gastrointestinal tract diseases;
- high concentration of toxins in the body;
- bad habits;
- poor thyroid function.
In the fight against acne on the chin, first of all, you should accurately diagnose, undergo medical consultation and choose the right drugs and skin care products.
Acne on the chin in women, the cause of which requires timely recognition, is diagnosed by the following doctors:
- Dermatologist – conducts an examination, collects complaints and information about the symptoms. Based on this, the doctor issues a referral for tests and advices to other specialists and gives recommendations for treatment.
- Endocrinologist – specializes in the hormonal causes of acne. If the indicators of analyzes of the thyroid and genital glands exceed the norm, then this specialist will select the right drugs to regulate their production and eliminate acne.
- Gastroenterologist – will help if acne appeared due to a malfunction in the digestive tract and digestive problems. Such failures provoke an increased production of toxins, which, when excreted through the skin, can cause the appearance of pustular rashes and acne.
- Gynecologist – sometimes inflammatory processes and the appearance of acne on the face are associated with problems in gynecology. Hormonal malfunctions and irregularities in the menstrual cycle can cause disturbances in the sebaceous and sweat glands, which leads to the appearance of acne and blockage of the skin pores.
- Beautician – will provide cosmetic assistance for rashes, help eliminate the external effects of acne and make face cleansing or surface peeling.
For the most accurate diagnosis of acne, the following tests should be taken:
- conventional blood test – displays an accurate picture of how internal organs work;
- blood test for DAC – determines the presence of syphilis;
- endocrine system hormones – diagnostics of the endocrine system and normal hormone production;
- on sex hormones – diagnostics of the reproductive system (with acne, indicators are usually significantly exceeded);
- epidermis scraping (analysis of pathogenic cutaneous microflora) – checking for the presence of active reproduction of microbes, infection and skin parasites;
- X-ray and ultrasound.
Mandatory direction for analysis is issued when:
- the occurrence of acne subsequently apparent hormonal failure;
- inconclusive antibiotic treatment;
- the ineffectiveness of a course of treatment prescribed by a dermatologist for 2-3 weeks.
General Acne Treatments
What you need to pay attention to first of all:
- Water quality for drinking and washing – untreated water can cause infections and dry skin.
- The composition of the detergent – if parabens and silicones or unencrypted abbreviations appear on the label, you should refuse to buy such an agent. Preference is preferably given to products based on herbs and natural ingredients.
- Nutrition – an abundance of spicy, salty and fatty can disrupt the natural metabolism and affect the digestive tract. It is also worth abandoning smoked meats and fast food, include more fresh herbs, fruits and vegetables in the diet, drink more water.
- Indigestion, mild symptoms of dehydration, weakness and drowsiness.
- Violations of the urethra and genitals can also cause acne on the chin and lips.
- Failures in the menstrual cycle or in the thyroid gland – this may be the first sign of hormonal failure, which is one of the most important internal factors for the appearance of acne.
What can not be done to get rid of acne:
- Squeezing out acne is a great threat of introducing infection into the wounds and enhancing the inflammatory process. Squeezing out with your hands or with mechanical tools can leave scars and scars that can be very difficult to get rid of.
- Use the first ointments to remove acne, take medications without prior medical advice.
- Walking in a bath or sauna – hot air and steam will contribute to the inflammatory process on the skin and will serve as a strong stress for it.
- A large amount of time be exposed to direct sunlight – from the heat and UV exposure to the skin, an exacerbation of the disease can occur.
Medications for external use
- Zinc ointment
Active components are zinc oxide.
Peculiarities of application – apply with neat circular movements on clean, dry skin. The duration of admission is determined individually, based on the features and nature of the rash. The frequency of application should not exceed 5 times a day.
Effect – accelerates the regeneration of f
acial skin, dries acne, eliminates acne scars and marks.
Price – $ 0,54 – $ 0,68.
The active ingredients are metronidazole.
Application features – apply on a dry face 2 times a day for 1.5 – 2 months. Improvements will be noticeable after the second week of regular use. During treatment, it is undesirable to be exposed to sunlight for a long time.
Effect – destroys the microbes that cause the appearance of blackheads, cleanses the skin, has anti-inflammatory and disinfectant effects.
Price – $ 2 – $ 3.
The active ingredients are benzoyl peroxide.
Features of application – apply in the morning and before going to bed on clean skin. The course of treatment is 1 month.
Effect – has an antimicrobial and disinfecting effect, normalizes the production of sebum., Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
Price – $ 7 – $ 7.
The active ingredients are clindamycin.
Peculiarities of application – to accurately treat acne with a cotton swab moistened in a solution or wipe the rash with a cotton pad or napkin. Repeat the procedure 2 times a day, for 2-3 weeks.
Effect – dries acne, disinfecting effect and anti-inflammatory effect.
Price – $ 4 – $ 5.
Medications for internal use
- Erythromycin (in tablets)
The active ingredients are the antibiotic erythromycin.
Features of the application – take 2 tablets per day, 1 tablet, a couple of hours before or after a meal. The course of treatment is quite long, the first result will appear after 10 days of regular admission. It is not recommended to interrupt the course of treatment, since active bacteria can gain immunity and enhance skin rashes.
Effect – restores normal metabolism, evens and improves complexion, restores and normalizes metabolic processes of the skin, dries acne and acne, has an antimicrobial effect.
Price – from $ 1,09 – $ 1,4.
The active ingredients are tetracycline hydrochloride.
Features of use – the dose is calculated by the doctor individually, based on the symptoms and severity of skin lesions. It is not recommended to take with poor liver function, during pregnancy and lactation.
Effect – eliminates inflammation, redness and irritation, destroys microbes that cause inflammation and the appearance of acne.
Price – $ 0,88 – $ 0,95.
- Flemoxin Solutab
The active components are amoxicillin trihydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, penicillin.
Features of use – 1000-1500 mg 2-3 times every day. It can be taken before or after meals, the course of treatment is from 7 to 10 days. Do not use for people allergic to drugs containing penicillin.
Effect – eliminates rashes, acne and acne, eliminates puffiness and redness.
Price: $ 3 – $ 4.
- Boro Plus
The active ingredients are sandalwood extract, ginger lily, vetiver, turmeric.
Features of application – apply 2-3 times a day on skin areas prone to rashes. Also, the cream can be used for children, but it is worth remembering the increased sensitivity of children’s skin, which can cause an allergic reaction to the components. Before using during pregnancy, consult a doctor.
Effect – relieves inflammation and disinfects, moisturizing and nourishing the skin, removes acne and blackheads, helps get rid of scars and smooth out skin irregularities.
Price – from $ 2 – $ 2.
- 5-in-1 BB Cream by Garnier
The active ingredients are white clay, salicylic acid.
Application features – apply to dry and clean skin 2 times a day – in the morning and in the evening, after washing. Designed for daily use. May cause an allergic reaction due to individual intolerance to salicylic acid.
Effect – evens out the tone of the face, protects against ultraviolet rays, mattifies and tightens pores, disinfects and moisturizes the skin, providing a tonic effect.
Price – from $ 4,76.
- Soak in water 4 tablets of aspirin, in the ratio: 2-3 drops of water per 1 tablet.
- Knead the tablets until gruel.
- Add 0.5 teaspoons. palm oil and 0.5 teaspoons honey.
- Stir until smooth.
- Apply the mask in a thin layer, apply 2-3 layers to the most inflamed areas.
- Leave to dry for an hour and a half.
Such a mask dries acne and removes redness and inflammation.
Mask with clay
- Mix 2 tablespoon. clay (preferably black or white) with 1 tablespoon. baking soda.
- Add 3-5 drops of tea tree oil to the mixture and mix it all well.
- Apply to cleansed face in a circular motion and leave to dry completely.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and apply a moisturizer to your face.
This mask dries out acne and speeds up regeneration.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
- Mix 1 teaspoons. thick finely ground coffee and 5 drops of olive oil.
- Add 5 drops of lemon balm oil and mix thoroughly.
- Steam the skin of the chin with a decoction of plantain.
- Apply a scrub in a circular motion along the lines of blood flow.
- Leave to dry for 5 minutes and rinse with a little warm water or a decoction of calendula.
Acne on the chin in women is dried, the cause of redness is eliminated. This scrub removes the stratum corneum, accelerates its renewal.
- Mix 1 teaspoons. oatmeal and 0.5 teaspoons buckwheat bran.
- Add 5-6 drops of hazelnut oil and mix until a smooth paste is obtained.
- Steam your face with a hot compress (water temperature should not be more than 40 degrees).
- In a circular rubbing motion, apply a scrub to the affected skin for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water or a fresh decoction of green tea leaves.
Using this scrub accelerates the healing of minor lesions on the skin, relieves swelling and removes redness and inflammation.
Decoctions and infusions
- Pour 1 tablespoon. dry chamomile flowers with 2 glasses of boiling water.
- Leave to infuse for 10-20 minutes and filter.
The procedure is repeated 5-6 times, every 5-10 minutes, wetting or changing napkins, or cotton pads. The course of treatment is from 1 month; in the first half, compresses must be done every day, then every two days.
- Pour 1 tablespoon. dry calendula 6,76 fluid ounce of boiling water.
- Insist 30 minutes in a dark and dry place.
- Strain and use the resulting infusion for lotions and wipes.
The infusion has a disinfectant and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Finely chop the dandelion root or grate on the finest grater.
- Pour 1 tablespoon. root 8,45 fluid ounce of water.
- Boil the mixture for 15-20 minutes over low heat.
- Cool and strain the resulting broth.
- Take 1/3 cup before meals.
The broth will help improve complexion, whiten the skin and eliminate rashes on the skin.
Lotions and tonics
Cabbage Juice Lotion
- Mix 2 tablespoon. cabbage brine with 1 teaspoons kefir or yogurt.
- Add 0.5 teaspoons to the mixture. salt.
- Apply lotion to clean skin and allow to dry completely.
- Wash off with warm water, you can with the addition of laundry soap.
- This lotion dries out acne and eliminates skin inflammation.
Bay leaf lotion
- Boil water in an enameled container and add 8-10 bay leaves.
- Put to simmer for 5 minutes, covered with a lid.
- Store the resulting lotion in a refrigerator in an airtight container for no more than 1 week.
Lotion has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Mix 3 drops of juniper oil and 5 drops of rosemary oil.
- Pour 1 tablespoon. dry mint with 1 glass of water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes over low heat.
- After cooking, cool and strain.
- Add 3 drops of calendula oil and shake or mix well.
- Apply with a napkin or cotton pad to the rash site.
The tonic eliminates redness and irritation, providing a tonic and healing effect.
Soda is a powerful tool in the fight against acne on the chin. It can be used as a base for scrubs or soft peels, mixed with soap or gel for washing. Masks with the addition of baking soda help even out and improve complexion, get rid of small scars and scars, dry acne and relieve redness and swelling.
Due to its powdery form, soda has an excellent exfoliating effect , while not injuring acne-damaged skin, which makes it possible to use it even for sensitive or irritated skin, but with minor skin damage, it’s worth restricting to spot use
For oily skin, you can add a pinch of soda to the cleanser or wipe the tonic with your face before going to bed. After some time of this use, inflammation decreases, the skin texture is leveled and acne disappears, leaving no spots and traces.
Acne Tar Soap
Acne on the chin in women, the reason for the appearance of which is often caused by cosmetics, will help to remove the usual tar soap, which disinfects minor lesions on the skin and heals them, removes and dries acne, leaving no scars or scars in their place.
Do not wash with tar soap if there is any of these problems:
- respiratory diseases, especially asthma;
- disorders of the nervous system, epilepsy;
- unhealthy complexion;
- sensitive or oily skin;
- peeling or severe dryness of the skin of the face;
- rashes caused by internal disturbances;
- rosacea (spider veins).
It is most effective to use tar soap as a spot application or just wash with it.
This method will help with small rashes. For it, you can use both liquid tar soap, and in a bar (it will need to be crushed with a knife or on a grater).
- Foam small soapy crumbs, adding a little water.
- Apply the resulting mixture to acne and reddened areas of the skin.
- Leave to dry for 10-15 minutes until a feeling of tightness or tingling appears.
- Wash off the resulting film with warm water.
- Apply cream or moisturizer to your face.
It is advisable to wash with this soap every day for a period of 1-2 weeks until the desired effect is achieved. For this method, it is better to use liquid tar soap, since it contains emollients and the unpleasant odor from it is not as strong as the soaps in the bar.
If the skin is combination or normal, then just one wash per day – in the evening. If dry, then every two days. With oily skin, it is advisable to wash twice a day – in the morning and before bedtime.
If from such washings the skin began to dry out or peel off, then they should be abandoned. To prevent this, after each wash you can apply a greasy or moisturizing cream without alcohol to the skin. Procedures should be carried out for 2-4 weeks, until acne is completely gone.
Feature of the procedure
Cryotherapy is a cold treatment procedure. The essence of the procedure is a short-term exposure to the skin at low temperatures (from 94 – 184°F). As a result of this, the vessels narrow, starting the process of self-regulation and regeneration. The duration
of one cryomassage session does not exceed 10-15 minutes.
Acne and acne are removed due to the point of exposure to liquid nitrogen lasting no more than 10-20 seconds.
To rejuvenate, cleanse and even out the skin and eliminate traces of blackheads, cryomassage using ice lasts from 3 to 5 minutes in one session.
Cryotherapy sessions should be carried out for the following reasons:
- acne and acne;
- wrinkles and sagging skin;
- circulatory disorders;
- increased production of sebum;
- warts and nodules on the skin;
- scars and scars on the face.
For some reason, it is forbidden to conduct a cryotherapy procedure:
- epilepsy and neurosis;
- hypertension, the presence of experienced strokes;
- frequent headaches;
- genital diseases;
- infectious diseases;
- malignant and benign neoplasms;
- individual intolerance to cold.
After treatment with liquid nitrogen on the acne, a crust appears, which eventually disappears along with the acne and does not require mechanical intervention. Therapy normalizes the degree of oily skin and sebaceous glands, relieves inflammation and redness, dries the skin and rashes, renewing skin cells and rejuvenating it.
Feature of the procedure
The essence of the procedure consists in cauterizing acne with a current using a special sharp nozzle. Further, using a flat nozzle, the face is treated with Darsonval for no more than 5 minutes. The procedure is completely painless and is performed on a cleansed face.
For the treatment of acne rashes and acne, 10-15 sessions are usually prescribed once every 1-2 days, lasting 5-10 minutes.
The procedure provides two ways of using Darsonval using vacuum nozzles – a quiet current (renewing and increasing the elasticity of the skin) and a spark discharge (drying acne and exposure to hair follicles)
It is recommended to carry out the procedure with such indications as:
- painful acne and acne;
- pustular rash and comedones;
- excessive oily skin;
- impaired sebum production;
- herpetic eruptions;
- itchy skin and redness.
Before the procedure, it is important to consider the following contraindications:
- clotting problems;
- pregnancy period;
- malignant and progressive benign neoplasms;
- the presence of tuberculosis and hepatitis;
- use of a pacemaker;
- heart and vascular diseases;
- respiratory and infectious diseases.
The effect will appear after 5-6 procedures. The use of Darsonval destroys the bacteria that cause the appearance of acne, normalizes the sebaceous glands, removes spots and scars, improves nutrition and healthy skin, has an antimicrobial effect, stretching staphylococci and microbes to the surface and neutralizing them.
Features of the procedure
The procedure consists of a laser skin treatment session that allows you to remove dead skin particles, smooth out bumps and remove acne and their effects in the form of small scars and scars.
The procedure is as follows:
- A moisturizer based on an antiseptic solution is applied to the skin of the face.
- In the presence of large pustular blackheads, a mechanical opening procedure is performed, core removal and skin disinfection.
- Safety glasses are put on the doctor and patient.
- This is followed by laser skin treatment that removes the stratum corneum, without touching young skin. The procedure can last from 10 minutes to 1-2 hours, depending on the condition of the treated skin area.
The number of sessions and the duration of the course of treatment is calculated individually and depends on the neglect of the case. In general, you can get rid of most of the acne on the chin in 3-10 sessions. The frequency of the procedure is 1 time in 1-2 weeks. The course of treatment is carried out 1 time in 1-1.5 months.
The rehabilitation period after grinding is 7-10 days. In places of laser exposure, the appearance of small crusts at the site of acne is characteristic, which will come off themselves and do not require mechanical intervention, it is better not to use decorative cosmetics at this time.
In the period from 1 to 2 months, redness may persist on the skin, so at this time it is undesirable to visit tanning salons, beaches or a bathhouse. You should also not use alcohol-containing products for washing and skin care during this period.
The reasons for the therapy are:
- acne eruptions;
- internal acne and painful nodules;
- enlarged pores;
- pustular rashes;
- age spots or residual spots from acne;
- uneven skin texture;
- capillary grid.
The procedure is contraindicated due to any of the reasons:
- oncological diseases;
- serious skin damage after acne;
- acute form of herpes;
- any form of diabetes;
- vitiligo or psoriasis;
- exacerbation of infectious diseases;
- recent radiotherapy;
- neoplasms on the skin.
The laser resurfacing procedure stops inflammation, removes redness and swelling, tightens pores, reduces oily skin, heals minor damage and increases collagen production in the skin, which helps get rid of acne and acne.
Features of the procedure
The procedure for chemical peeling for acne on the face consists in introducing a mixture of acids under the skin, acting on different layers of the epidermis, and removing dead cells.
The type and specificity of the procedure depends on the qualifications of the specialist. When contacting a regular s
alon, a cosmetologist must perform a surface peeling procedure with a 30% acid concentration. Deep and medium is carried out by a professional dermatologist using 70% solution.
Chemical peels are divided into several types, differing in depth of exposure:
- superficial – penetration into the uppermost layer of the skin. Regeneration occurs after 4-5 days, but may lead to slight peeling. This type helps in the fight against acne and post-inflammatory processes, rejuvenates the upper layer of the skin and gives it an even tone. It is advisable to carry out the procedure every 7 days every 5-6 weeks.
- medium – affects the middle layer of the skin, which is under the epidermis. This peeling is used to treat acne and superficial acne scars, saturates the skin with collagen and gives it elasticity and a fresh look. The recovery period is from 5 to 7 weeks. Not recommended for dark skin, as it can interfere with normal pigmentation.
- deep – acts on the deepest layer of the dermis. It is made only after 35 years and is recommended in severe cases. It is used as a treatment for the effects of photoaging, scars and acne scars, smoothing facial wrinkles. It nourishes the skin with collagen and elastin, improves skin regeneration and makes it more elastic. The duration of complete skin repair is 1-2 months. It is undesirable to carry out the procedure for cardiovascular diseases and kidney diseases.
The procedure is carried out for the reasons:
- sun damage to the skin;
- pigmentation or uneven skin color;
- rashes and acne;
- dryness and roughness;
- elimination of skin irregularities.
Contraindications for the procedure are the following factors:
- period of pregnancy, menstruation, breastfeeding;
- age is less than 13-15 years;
- the presence of viral or infectious diseases;
- wounds, cuts or other minor injuries on the face;
- recent dermabrasion or chemotherapy.
- Superficial peeling cleanses the pores, refreshes and brightens the skin, helps get rid of small acne rashes. The effect of the procedure lasts up to 6 months, but does not help from acne that occurs due to internal factors.
- Peeling of medium depth increases elasticity and firmness, brightens the skin and age spots, removes scars, scars, warts and small wrinkles. The effect of this procedure lasts from 10 months to 2 years (when using additional skin care products prescribed by a dermatologist).
- Deep peeling removes scars, wrinkles and age spots. The skin is cleansed of blackheads, acquires a healthy and even color. The procedure is contraindicated for owners of dark skin, and is best suited for fair skin, as traces of the procedure are less noticeable on it.
Most acne and acne can be removed with 2-3 sessions of surface or medium depth peels.
Features of the procedure
The essence of the procedure is the injection of vitamin cocktails based on various active substances under the skin. The composition of each vitamin mixture is developed individually by a cosmetologist based on the characteristics of skin problems and the severity of the case.
Typically, a vitamin cocktail contains 5 ingredients that are prepared just before the start of the procedure. Injections are given either throughout the entire area of the face, or separately into the problem area requiring treatment.
Vitamin injections are almost painless and leave no residue. However, immediately after the procedure, small redness or bluish spots may appear at the injection sites, which do not require additional therapy and quickly pass by themselves.
During a misotherapy session, the specialist first treats the problem area with a solution of alcohol and applies an anesthetic mixture that minimizes pain. Then, point injections are made in the area of rashes. After the injection site, they are wiped with a disinfectant.
The course of therapy usually consists of 7-10 sessions lasting no more than 20 minutes. The procedure is carried out once a week. The next course is appointed no earlier than a year later.
For the procedure, the following indicators may be:
- scars and scars (both independent and in the form of consequences of the removal of blackheads);
- increased oily skin;
- black spots, acne and acne of varying severity;
- subcutaneous acne;
- uneven skin texture;
- sagging, age spots;
- shallow wrinkles and vascular networks on the skin.
Contraindications for misotherapy may include:
- rashes of herpes;
- high blood pressure;
- heart disease
- the presence of skin diseases;
- disturbances in the work of the nervous system;
- infectious diseases and exacerbations of chronic diseases.
The course of misotherapy is able to get rid of acne and blackheads and their residual effects, make the skin supple, toned and supple, make the oval of the face more pronounced, smooth facial and shallow wrinkles.
In the fight against acne both on the chin and on the face as a whole, proper nutrition plays a big role.
Among the products recommended by experts:
- rice, oatmeal and buckwheat cereals and soups;
- any vegetables and fruits;
- green onions and parsley;
- chicken and vegetable broth;
- cookies and cereals with bran;
- olive oil;
- flax seed and oil.
It is also worth remembering about products that are best discarded during acne treatment.
- cream desserts, sugar and chocolate;
- wheat and semolina porridge;
- baking and bakery products;
- plenty of flour and fast food;
- chips, salted crackers;
- salted and smoked dishes;
- preservation and pickled vegetables;
- bananas and grapes;
- alcohol, soda and strong coffee;
- processed and fatty cheeses.
General hygiene rules
Observing simple hygiene rules, you can not only remove acne, but also prevent their appearance:
- Do not use alcohol-containing scrubs and washing gels. The high alcohol content in such products causes irritation to the skin and enhances the secretion of glands, which can provoke necrosis of the upper layer of the skin.
- Do not squeeze acne on the face. Any mechanical effect on acne will not only increase inflammation and become a threat of infection, but can also leave scars and scars.
- Wash yourself twice a day using a mild soap or gel without alcohol.
- It is advisable to wipe the face with circular accurate movements, without rubbing, so as not to injure the skin.
- Have a separate towel for your face, soft and made of natural material.
- Change the towel every 3 days.
- Wash water should be prepared warm, so as not to create too hot or cold water stress for the skin;
- Before washing, it is worth treating your hands with soap so as not to infect the infection.
- Before applying a therapeutic agent to the skin, allow it to dry after washing for 10-15 minutes.
- Do not use face preparations containing sodium lauryl sulfate. For dry skin, it will be useful, but with acne on the face, it can cause irritation or inflammation.
- Sunbathe only with sunscreen, with an SPF factor of at least 30. Excessive exposure to the sun without protective equipment can cause sunburn and melanoma.
It is much easier to prevent the occurrence of acne on the chin in women and their cause than to fight them. To do this, it is important to take care of clean and nourishing skin hydration. Care should be taken to care for the face and do not neglect medical advice.
Acne and Chin Acne Treatment Video
Elena Malysheva will talk about the treatment of acne and acne on her face: