Retinoic peeling is a modern cosmetic procedure that helps to eliminate fine wrinkles, tighten the epidermis and make the face contour more clear, which contributes to overall rejuvenation.
This complex effect is achieved due to the main active component – retinol (vitamin A), which saturates the skin with essential vitamins and minerals, and helps to eliminate toxins and toxins.
- Retinoic peeling – what is it
- Yellow peeling (retinoic): indications for the procedure
- Retinoic acid peeling: how it goes in the salon
- Retinoic facial peeling: a review of drugs
- Retinoe peeling Ondevie
- Yellow peeling Mediderma (Mediderma)
- Yellow peeling Cosmoteros
- Yellow peeling Yellowpeel
- Retimento Peeling Compliment (Compliment)
- Cimel Retinoic Peeling
- Yellow Peeling Retisesct
- Martinex yellow peeling
- Holyland Retinoic Peeling (Holyland)
- Retcode Peeling Timecode
- Retinoic peeling at home: recipe
- Retinoic peeling at home: instruction
- Peeling with retinoic ointment at home
- Skin care after retinoevogopiling
- What does a face look like after yellow peeling: results
- Is it possible to carry out peeling in the summer Summer is not the right time for such cleanings. Moreover, this applies not only to retinoevogopiling, but also chemical and mechanical. Experts warn that the effect of direct sunlight on the renewed skin can provoke the appearance of strong pigmentation, which then will be almost impossible to get rid of. The cost of cleaning in the cabin In large cities of USA, a similar procedure can be done for $ 54. The cost of 1 session depends not only on the drug used, but also on the status of the clinic. So that retinoic peeling does not disappoint and gives positive results, before you sign up for a procedure, you need to find out what it is and how the treatment is performed. If cleaning is done at home, the most important rule is full compliance with all recommendations and the algorithm of actions. Yellow (peeling) peeling videos Yellow peeling (retin peeling) what it is and how to cook at home: The author of the video clip shares his experience on retin peeling:
- The cost of cleaning in the cabin
- Yellow (peeling) peeling videos
Retinoic peeling – what is it
Despite the fact that today one of the most popular cleansing is retinoic peeling, that not everyone knows this. The procedure began to be carried out by cosmetologists relatively recently, but thanks to its high efficiency and minimal trauma, she already had a lot of admirers.
Leading cosmetologists and most clients confirm that the effect of cleaning is in no way inferior to expensive injection techniques.
After the master treats the skin with a special composition and leaves it for exposure, keratinized cells will begin to exfoliate, due to which the tissues are actively updated.
The undoubted advantage of this cleaning is that the composition not only affects the surface layer, but also penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, stimulating cells to divide, increasing the density of the dermis and eliminating inflammatory processes. Also, such treatment is detrimental to enzymes that neutralize the action of elastin and collagen.
Yellow peeling (retinoic): indications for the procedure
Since this cosmetic procedure is quite active and effective, it is recommended to sign up for it only after 30 years.
The main indications for peeling with retinol:
- insufficient production of natural collagen;
- the inability of cells to retain moisture for a long time;
- the appearance of the first facial wrinkles;
- loss of firmness and elasticity;
- age spots on the face from excessive tanning;
- pronounced form of acne;
- age-related changes.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Retinoic acid peeling: how it goes in the salon
Not many women know how retinoic peeling is performed, what it is, and what effect can be expected from the procedure.
An experienced master should immediately warn that the result largely depends on which particular brand of cosmetics will be used for yellow peeling. Depending on this factor, the duration of the rehabilitation period may also vary. Today, retinoic peeling can be like this:
- Classical. To achieve the maximum effect, the client is pre-peeled and face cleansed with special compounds. After that, retinoic peeling is applied for 15-20 minutes. After carrying out the cosmetic procedure, the woman will need to strictly follow all medical recommendations, otherwise the result may come to naught. To fix the result, re-treatment is prescribed after 6 weeks.
- Using slightly concentrated or concentrated formulations. Depending on which brand of the drug will be selected, the exposure time of the agent may also differ. If the cosmetologist uses more aggressive drugs, they are left for exposure for no more than 15 minutes (during treatment, it is necessary to monitor the condition of the client, as the composition can cause discomfort and even cause a burn). If the master prefers to use gentle compounds, then the treatment of the face will take about 4-6 hours. You need to understand, the composition is selected depending on what skin problems the client has, as well as on the individual characteristics of the body.
- Preparations can be applied to the skin after mechanical cleaning. If retinoic peeling is applied after this treatment, it will help regulate the activity of the glands of the sebaceous secretion, prevent the appearance of acne and blackheads, and also renew the skin.
Retinoic facial peeling: a review of drugs
Today you can find a composition for retinoic peeling in various cosmetic stores. This tool has become so popular and in demand that many companies began to produce it for home use.
But in any case, before making an appointment with a cosmetologist or doing such a cleaning at home, you need to figure out which drugs have proven themselves best and have the minimum number of contraindications.
Retinoe peeling Ondevie
This alpha-hydroxy acid preparation is produced in France, designed to combat fine facial wrinkles and blackheads. Also, the product helps to lighten age spots and even out the tone of the face.
Since the main active ingredient is not only retinol, but also bitter almond extract, the product has a very delicate and soft effect and is suitable only for surface or middle peeling.
A distinctive feature of this tool is that it can be used at any age (but not earlier than 18 years). The approximate cost of the drug is $ 24.
Yellow peeling Mediderma (Mediderma)
Peeling consists only of natural components, in its composition you can find substances such as:
- acetic acid;
- ferulic acid;
- lactic acid;
- salicylic acid;
- Apple acid;
- extract of green tea;
- spinach powder
- grape extract.
Such a tool is quite active and is most often used for deep peeling, so it is recommended to resort to its help no earlier than at 30 years old . You can buy this drug in USA for $ 34.
Yellow peeling Cosmoteros
The main active ingredients are retinol, mandelic acid and beta-carotene. This product is suitable for surface and chemical peeling, it copes with tuberosity and eliminates dead cells. Since the composition is quite delicate, you can use it after 20 years.
Cost: $ 143.
Yellow peeling Yellowpeel
In the composition of the drug, you can find not only retinol, but also phytic, kojic and ascorbic acids. YellowPeel is suitable only for surface peeling and has a pronounced smoothing effect. Since the tool is gentle, it can be used after 25 years.
The approximate price of this product is $ 122.
Retimento Peeling Compliment (Compliment)
The main active ingredients are retino
l and mandelic acid. This superficial peeling very carefully cleanses the skin and restores its lost elasticity.
Suitable for use after 25 years. The approximate cost of 1 sachet is $ 0,54.
Cimel Retinoic Peeling
The active components of this peeling are retinol and kojic acid. With regular use, the composition helps not only rejuvenate the skin, but also remove pigmentation. The tool is quite soft and suitable for surface peeling, but experts advise using it no earlier than 25 years. The approximate cost is $ 27.
Yellow Peeling Retisesct
One of the most popular and sought after products in this category.
In addition to retinolic acid, peeling also contains kojic, ascorbic and phytic acid. The composition is suitable for median peeling, you can use it already in 20 years. In various cities of USA, the price of this tool varies from $ 82 – $ 122.
Martinex yellow peeling
Also includes retinol, ascorbic and kojic acid. Unlike most similar drugs, this tool is suitable for deep cleaning, it is recommended to use it after 30 years. The cost of the composition is about $ 41.
Holyland Retinoic Peeling (Holyland)
One of the safest, but at the same time effective means. The main active ingredients are retinol and mandelic acid. Holi Lend is a mid peeling, you can use it after 25 years.
In stores, you can buy this tool for $ 30.
Retcode Peeling Timecode
The product is manufactured only in Spain, includes retinol, kojic and ascorbic acids. The composition is suitable for median peeling, you can use it already in 20 years. The approximate price of this tool is $ 106.
Retinoic peeling at home: recipe
The considered type of peeling is used at home. To carry out the procedure, you need to buy – retinoic ointment.
Classic home peeling consists of the following components:
- glycolic cream;
- baking soda (teaspoons);
- filtered water (teaspoons);
- retinoic ointment;
- high-quality moisturizer.
All components must be used strictly according to the instructions in order to avoid negative consequences in the form of a burn.
Retinoic peeling at home: instruction
Retinoic peeling – what is it and how to do this kind of cleaning yourself, only a few know. But experts assure that if all proportions are correctly taken into account and the algorithm of actions is clearly followed, then the effect of it will be no worse than that of salon procedures. Processing is carried out in this way:
- The face must be completely cleaned of cosmetics and remove residual moisture with a paper towel.
- Then, a cream with glycolic acid is applied in a thin layer on the face.
- After that, retinoic ointment is applied to the face, it is it that is the main component of retinoevogopiling. So that such a composition does not harm the sensitive epidermis, it must be applied with a thin layer.
- After 40 minutes, the face must be treated with a mixture of water and soda to neutralize the action of retinoic ointment.
- After 6 hours, the remaining product must be removed with warm water.
- At the end, the face is liberally lubricated with a moisturizer.
Peeling with retinoic ointment at home
While the composition will be on the face, a burning sensation may occur. It is not worth worrying because of this, such a reaction indicates the beginning of the cleansing process. After 2-4 days, strong exfoliation of the skin begins, which can last up to a week.
During this process, it is extremely important not to accelerate natural exfoliation, since this can damage the skin and provoke the appearance of bumps.
To eliminate the feeling of discomfort, the face skin should be generously lubricated with a moisturizer at least 2 times a day. With proper care, the tissues will fully recover after 6-8 days. To achieve maximum results, the procedure is carried out 3 times with an interval of 3 weeks.
Skin care after retinoevogopiling
Since the composition is quite active and weakens the protective forces of the epidermis, the first few days after the procedure, it must be carefully looked after.
The main rule is to grease the tissues with a lot of moisturizing cream and try to avoid being in direct sunlight . Also during this period, it is recommended to abandon the use of decorative cosmetics, especially foundation and powder.
What does a face look like after yellow peeling: results
After the skin is fully restored, it will look much fresher and younger.
The effect is achieved due to the fact that the upper keratinous layer completely descends, giving way to new cells. If such cleaning is done after 3 weeks, the oval of the face will become clearer, and the nasolabial folds and crow’s feet will smooth out.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Regardless of whether such a cleaning is carried out in the cabin or at home, you can do it no more than 3 times in a row. After this, the skin will need rest. A repeated course is allowed only after 5 months.
Despite the fact that this type of peeling is gentle, it can only be done after consulting a doctor, as he has contraindications:
- bearing a child and a period of lactation;
- liver dysfunction;
- dermatological diseases;
- individual intolerance to the components.
Is it possible to carry out peeling in the summer
Summer is not the right time for such cleanings. Moreover, this applies not only to retinoevogopiling, but also chemical and mechanical. Experts warn that the effect of direct sunlight on the renewed skin can provoke the appearance of strong pigmentation, which then will be almost impossible to get rid of.
The cost of cleaning in the cabin
In large cities of USA, a similar procedure can be done for $ 54. The cost of 1 session depends not only on the drug used, but also on the status of the clinic.
So that retinoic peeling does not disappoint and gives positive results, before you sign up for a procedure, you need to find out what it is and how the treatment is performed. If cleaning is done at home, the most important rule is full compliance with all recommendations and the algorithm of actions.
Yellow (peeling) peeling videos
Yellow peeling (retin peeling) what it is and how to cook at home:
The author of the video clip shares his experience on retin peeling: