Among the well-known essential preparations, tea tree oil is famous for a wide range of properties and is used in industries aimed at maintaining beauty and health.
- Healing properties
- Who is shown tea tree oil
- During pregnancy
- For skin of hands and face
- Oil mask for oily and combination skin
- For dry skin type
- For body massage
- For acne on the face
- Skin Disease Treatment
- To eliminate acne
- The benefits of tea tree oil for hair and scalp
- Hair loss wraps
- Dandruff Shampoo
- Treatment of wounds and skin lesions
- The treatment of colds
- Rhinitis treatment
- Tea tree oil inhalation for colds and colds
- Rubbing on the skin with increased perspiration
- Fungal infections of the nails and feet
- Tea tree oil bath
- Dental treatment and whitening
- In case of female diseases
- From barley
- Mosquito bites
- Internal application
- Use in aromatherapy
- Tea Tree Essential Oil Video
A unique tool is used in cosmetology and medicine due to its unique properties:
- oil components actively fight against various viruses and microbial bacteria;
- struggling with tumor formations;
- lowers body temperature;
- heals wounds and burns;
- eliminates the sensation of itching and inflammation of the skin;
- the aroma has a calming effect on the body;
- has a general strengthening effect on the immune system;
- relieves inflammation of the oral cavity, restores its mucous membrane;
- promotes whitening of enamel and removal of tartar;
- actively fights with purulent, acne and herpetic eruptions;
- fights dandruff;
- the constant use of oil as a part of creams helps to smooth out small wrinkles, return the skin to a healthy and radiant appearance.
Who is shown tea tree oil
Since essential oil has a fairly wide range of medicinal properties, there are many indications for its use.
It is prescribed:
- In dentistry, for the treatment of periodontal disease, stomatitis, gingivitis.
- With skin diseases: dermatitis, eczema, warts, papillomas, various types of wounds, inflammations and burns.
- ENT diseases: rhinitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis. And also with problems with the lungs and bronchi.
- Genitourinary infections: candidiasis, cystitis, urethritis, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea.
- Various injuries, bruises and sprains.
- Poisoning, to relieve intoxication of the body.
- Fungal internal and external diseases.
- Rheumatism and arthrosis.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
The use of tea tree essential oil, despite many useful properties, like any drug, has its contraindications:
- With increased sensitivity to the aroma of oil.
- With head injuries.
- Women in the first trimester of pregnancy or lactating.
- Children under 6 years old.
When using aromatic oils, it is worth remembering some rules that will help to avoid the development of allergic reactions.
Irritations and burns of the skin:
- Before oily skin, especially sensitive or dry skin, an intolerance test should be performed. To do this, drip oil on the elbow bend or wrist.
- You can not independently choose the dosage of the drug, it is recommended that you strictly adhere to the instructions or doctor’s prescription.
- Before the inhalation procedure, it is necessary to check the reaction to the smell of the respiratory tract. To do this, moisten the handkerchief with oil extract and breathe in the aroma. If there are no attacks of suffocation and dizziness, you can proceed to the procedure.
- It should be ensured that oil, especially not diluted, does not get into the eyes, mucous membranes, open wounds. If this happens, immediately rinse the area with a large amount of clean water.
- Rinse your mouth and usd oil into the gums carefully so as not to accidentally swallow the liquid, since getting the solution inside can lead to nausea, dizziness and even poisoning.
- Before use, dilute the aromatic oil with chilled boiled water.
- Store oil in a cool place in a dark, glass container.
- Before use, be sure to check the expiration date.
Since pregnant women are advised to avoid taking medications, the oil extract will come to help in the treatment of:
- respiratory diseases;
- back pain;
But before starting treatment with aromatic oil, it is necessary to test for tolerance of the components of the product.
For skin of hands and face
Essential oil is used in a variety of face care products.
Masks, creams, tonics based on essential oil will help:
- to regulate the work of excreting subcutaneous fat, narrow the pores, make the skin dull;
- the components of the oil actively fight rashes and skin irritations, preventing the appearance of acne and healing scars after them;
- It has a smoothing effect.
Tea tree essential oil: properties and applications for the treatment of hands:
- starts the process of regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin of the hands;
- heals small cracks;
- serves as a good antiseptic.
In view of these features, it is the most popular ingredient in cosmetics.
Oil mask for oily and combination skin
The most popular face care product for owners of oily and combination skin is a face mask.
- 1 protein;
- 1 g oily ether;
- 1 g lavender oil;
- 1 g rosemary oil
Preparation and use:
- Shake the protein with a fork.
- Add oil to it and mix until smooth.
- Wash and dry your face.
- Spread the mask evenly over your face and hold for 10 minutes.
- Over time, wash off the product.
A mask prepared according to this recipe will help narrow pores, normalizes the secretion of sebaceous glands, removes oily sheen and gives the skin a healthy, flowering appearance.
For dry skin type
The mask according to a special recipe for people with dry skin will moisturize, smooth out fine wrinkles, nourish the skin with useful substances and give it a radiant look.
Ingredients for the mask:
- 1 yolk;
- 2 gr. tea tree oil;
- 1 g rosemary oil;
- 0,51 fluid ounce olive oil.
paration and use:
- Shake the fresh yolk.
- Pour in essential and olive oils. Stir.
- On a cleaned dry face, distribute the mask and hold for 15 minutes.
- Over time, rinse the composition.
Use the mask 4 times during the month.
For body massage
Massage with tea tree components (5g. Aromatic oils per 1,69 fluid ounce. Massage oil) will allow:
- eliminate general fatigue;
- eliminate pain in the muscles;
- will give the skin smoothness and freshness.
For acne on the face
The oil composition of tea tree will not only quickly and efficiently cope with such a problem as acne, but will also help to remove scars formed after their treatment.
In the case of individual acne, it is better to use spot treatment:
- clean the surface of the skin from cosmetics with makeup removers;
- wash with clean water;
- soak a cotton swab or stick in oil;
- cover acne with oil;
- after 5-10 minutes wash again.
Having done this procedure, after the first time the pimple will dry out, and redness will become less noticeable.
If the area of acne lesion is extensive, then it is worthwhile to prepare and regularly use a tonic.
To remove the scars left from acne, you should make a remedy from:
- 2 gr. tea tree extract
- 15 gr jojoba extract;
- 1 small tomato.
- Wash the tomato, wipe it dry and beat (or crush) into the pulp.
- Mix both oils.
- Add the mixture to the tomato gruel and stir until smooth.
- Cleanse face with special products.
- Wash with warm water and wipe dry.
- Apply on acne affected areas, evenly distribute and leave for 10 minutes.
- Wash your face.
To achieve maximum effect, it is better to do the procedure regularly.
Skin Disease Treatment
Tea tree essential oil: the properties and uses in dermatology are extensive.
- Psoriasis is an incurable problem, but when used, oily ether will speed healing, partially relieve itching and remove redness. To do this, mix 5 g. essential oil with 0,85 fluid ounce. coconut oil and wipe the damaged skin.
- For eczema, mix 1 g. ether with 3,38 fluid ounce. coconut oil and apply to wounds. This will contribute to the rapid healing of wounds and soothe itching.
- To prevent the development of skin infectious diseases, 5 cap. tea tree oil ether, 5 cap. lavender extract and 15 cap. Jojoba extract to combine, stir and apply to a wound treated with hydrogen peroxide.
- 3 cap. tea tree (oil extract), diluted in 7 cap. peanut butter, relieve itching and redness after shaving.
To eliminate acne
To get rid of acne, you should prepare lotions in water in 3 ways.
For this, in 2,03 fluid ounce. water you need to add:
- 5 gr. butter and 3 gr. pure alcohol.
- 1 g ether.
- 3 gr. oil and 0,85 fluid ounce. alcohol tincture of sage.
If the lesion areas are large, then:
- 3 days, abundantly moisten problem areas with essential oil.
- Then, for another 7 days, wipe the skin with a solution (2 grams of ether per 3,38 fluid ounce of water).
- Before going to bed, make lotions of 60 g. water, 30 gr. alcohol tincture of calendula and 3 cap. tea tree oil ester.
The benefits of tea tree oil for hair and scalp
Tea tree essential oil: properties and application for hair and scalp:
- improvement and restoration of the structure;
- hair strengthening;
- growth activation;
- treatment and prevention of dandruff and pediculosis;
- treatment of seborrhea;
- normalization of the balance of oily scalp.
Hair loss wraps
Wrap – the most effective procedure for hair loss.
To do this, the oil extract is added to the base:
- burdock or castor oil – with dry hair;
- coconut oil – with obvious damage to the hair;
- jojoba oil – with a tendency to oily hair.
- 0,85 fluid ounce bases to combine with 1 gr. ether.
- Warm up a little.
- Rub into dry scalp.
- Wrap the head with foil so that all the hair is under it.
- Top with a towel.
- Soak for 30 minutes, then rinse with shampoo.
To achieve maximum effect, do the procedure once a week.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Oil extract is one of the most effective anti-dandruff products.
For treatment it is necessary:
- In any suitable shampoo add oil ether (2 g. Per 8,45 fluid ounce. Shampoo).
- Stir so that the oil spreads evenly in the product.
- Massage the shampoo through the hair.
- Stand for about 5 minutes. and rinse off.
You can use this tool daily. And after a month from dandruff there will be no trace.
Treatment of wounds and skin lesions
Tea tree oil is effectively used in the fight against:
- Warts and papillomas . It is worth, at night, drip on them 1 cap. oil ether and apply a tight bandage. In the morning, remove the bandage. After 10-14 days, the wart will dry and fall off.
- Various wounds and abscesses caused by bacteria, in particular, staphylococcus. 5 cap needed dilute the oil extract in 10 cap. almond oil. Make compresses from the treated mixture and apply to the abscess for 5 minutes. Repeat the procedure several times a day.
- Herpes. It is necessary to lubricate the wounds with oil using a cotton swab or apply moistened cotton pads to the outbreak no less than 3 times a day. Before each application, it is imperative to wipe the wounds with a dry cotton pad in order to remove residual impurities and dead cells.
The treatment of colds
Oil extract perfectly fights colds:
- Inhalation with 2 cap. oil before going to bed.
- With sore throat, 3-time gargles with hot water, with the addition of 2 grams, will help. oils.
- Tinnitus will relieve 0,17 fluid ounce. warm olive oil with 3 cap. tea tree oil.
- With bronchitis, it is necessary to grind the chest, avoiding the heart, with an oil solution (for 1,69 fluid ounce of water 2 g.).
- For colds of the respiratory tract, compresses of 0,85 fluid ounce will perfectly help. olive oil and 7 cap. tea tree oil extract.
To quickly cure a runny nose, you need to usd in a circular motion for 1 cap. oils in:
- points on the wings of the nose;
- on the nose;
- on the forehead (center).
Within a few minutes, improvement will be felt.
Tea tree oil inhalation for colds and colds
There are 2 types of inhalations from the common cold:
- Steam. 1 g add oil ether to the inhaler and inhale for 7-10 minutes. Or 1 gr. add oil to hot water and breathe over the steam, covered with a sheet or a large towel.
- Cold inhalation. Lightly oil a handkerchief and breathe periodically throughout the day.
Inhalations not only help with colds, but also strengthen the immune system.
Rubbing on the skin with increased perspiration
People with severe sweating are shown skin rubbing:
- 7 cap tea tree oil to combine with 3 cap. sage and 1 cap. rosemary oil;
- stir until smooth;
- apply to certain areas of the skin and usd.
This procedure should be done regularly.
Fungal infections of the nails and feet
To get rid of the fungus on the legs and nails, you need:
- wash your feet thoroughly in hot water;
- wipe dry;
- apply to the places injured by fungal bacteria 1 cap. oils;
- usd well in circular motions.
The procedure is done once a day, preferably before bedtime, until the fungus completely disappears.
Tea tree oil bath
Bath with the addition of 5 gr. ether has the following properties:
- relieves tension and pain in muscles and joints;
- serves as a good prevention of colds.
Such baths should be taken no more than 15 minutes. and not more than 2 times a month.
Dental treatment and whitening
Tea tree essential oil: properties and applications in dentistry:
- A drop of oil, added to a one-time rate of toothpaste or regular rinsing of the oral cavity (2 grams of oil per glass of water) will help cure tooth decay.
- To relieve toothache, you need to moisten a cotton swab in essential oil and hold it near a diseased tooth for several minutes.
- With the bleeding of the gums, daily rinses with an oil solution (per 6,76 fluid ounce of water 1 gram of ether) will help to cope.
- To whiten tooth enamel and remove stones, drip oil on a dry brush, brush your teeth, and then rinse your mouth well.
The constant use of the oil extract will make the smile whiter and prevent the development of bactericidal diseases of the oral cavity.
In case of female diseases
Gynecologists have long practiced treatment with the use of oil ether of diseases such as:
- vaginal inflammation;
- fungal diseases.
You can use baths, tampons and douching with oil for preventive purposes.
To get rid of barley on the eye and prevent its appearance in the future, it is worth:
- In 6,76 fluid ounce. drip 1 gram of heated water ether.
- Tilt your head over the surface of the water, cover with a sheet or a large towel.
- Breathe until the solution has cooled and the vapor has disappeared.
This procedure must be done until the barley is gone.
Lovers of outdoor recreation use essential oil as a remedy after mosquito bites:
- Wipe the bite area to remove excess sebum and dust.
- Apply essential oil.
- It will help relieve itching, remove redness and accelerate wound healing.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bangs of the new season for medium, short, long hair. Photo.
Oral use of ether is not recommended.
This may result in:
- burn of the esophagus;
- malfunction of the immune system;
In special cases, a light oil solution is allowed, but only under the supervision of a doctor.
Use in aromatherapy
A few drops of aroma oil in aroma lamp or aroma medalene will help:
- adapt to a quick change of activity;
- stabilizes the nervous system;
- increase stress resistance;
- stimulate memory.
Aromatic oil perfectly interacts with almost all oils. Due to its properties and a wide range of applications, tea tree essential oil has gained immense popularity among people who care about their beauty and health.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Video
Tea tree oil for the body:
Tea tree oil: