Means with urea in the composition are capable of quickly putting the roughened skin of the legs in order. The active ingredient is successfully used in creams to moisturize dry skin of the face, flaky hands and the whole body.
- Useful properties of urea creams
- Urea Moisturizing and Nourishing Cosmetics
- Urea softening creams
- Urea Wound Healing Creams
- Urea creams for dermatitis
- Use of funds with urea
- For face
- For body
- For legs
- For hands
- Contraindications and side effects
- Urea Foot Care
- Foot cream from Natura Siberica
- Scholl Active Repair K +
- With sage and linseed oil from Green Mama
- The healer
- Cream for heels from Neutrogena
- Diaderm Intensive
- Fusscreme Urea by Balea
- Good pharmacist
- Urea foot creams video
Useful properties of urea creams
They have a wide range of useful actions.
- Intensive hydration of the deep layers of the skin is the main function. It has the ability to change the structure of amino acids.
- Prevents evaporation of moisture from the skin. Creates a protective film on the surface of the skin, which retains moisture inside and blocks the drying out of the skin.
- Preserves the protective barrier of the epidermis. Prevents penetration of irritating factors of daily life.
- Provides good absorbency to other components of the cream. Promotes the penetration of beneficial substances into all layers of the skin.
- Stimulates the renewal of the stratum corneum of the epidermis. Starts cell regeneration processes. Like a light peeling, it restores the skin and gives it a fresh look.
- The calming effect of the cream relieves irritation, relieves itching.
- Anesthetizes, heals small cracks and abrasions. Smoothes chapped skin.
- It complements the complex treatment of skin diseases.
Urea Moisturizing and Nourishing Cosmetics
Urea products usually have the following composition of components:
- Urea is the second name for urea. An organic substance that can trap water molecules and hold them in the skin. Small molecules carry the nutrient and healing elements of the product into the deeper layers of the skin. It destroys intercellular connections and exfoliates dried skin cells.
- Glycerin is an effective moisturizing ingredient. It has the property of active penetration into the epidermis. Accumulates and holds moisture, providing a quick moisturizing effect.
- Sunflower oil – rich in vitamins and valuable substances. Saturates the skin, improves elasticity. Antioxidant action prevents cell aging, stimulating the regeneration of new ones.
- Collagenic bases – when applied, they create a protective film on the skin, which attracts moisture and prevents its evaporation. It forms amino acids upon decay. It has a leveling effect.
- Hyaluronate is an organic compound. A hyaluronic acid molecule is capable of retaining an amount of moisture a thousand times its weight. It is characterized by anti-aging, smoothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Plant enzymes – a complex of enzymes that are involved in the biological reactions of skin cells. Stimulate the acceleration of the metabolic process in the skin, start regeneration at the cellular level. Restore energy balance and protective mechanisms, transport and break down nutrients.
Urea softening creams
They have a softening effect due to the complex action of substances:
- Olive oil is a natural substance with a lot of natural substances. Nourishes the skin and prevents its aging. It removes dead skin particles, protects the skin from the harmful effects of external factors.
- Tocopherol – Vitamin E. Regenerates and renews cells. Maintains the necessary level of moisture. Increases skin firmness.
- Shea butter is a natural component with a pronounced antioxidant and regenerative effect. Able to conduct active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin. Stimulates the rapid healing of small cracks or wounds.
- Avocado oil is a natural remedy that has a stimulating effect on the process of collagen synthesis. Restores the skin. It softens rough skin and prevents peeling.
- Marine minerals – a combination of calcium, magnesium, zinc and others is used. They are able to activate blood supply in the skin tissues, to establish the process of metabolism in cells. They trigger the antioxidant and regenerative properties of the skin.
- Allantoin is a natural substance with anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effects. It has a softening effect on the stratum corneum, separates dried cells, and renews the skin.
Urea Wound Healing Creams
Cream with urea for the legs has a wound healing effect with the help of additional components:
- Essential oils are natural ingredients with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, wound healing effects. They have analgesic properties. Give fresh color and smoothness to the skin.
- Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic. Eliminates excessive sweating and unpleasant odors. Effective action in antifungal therapy.
- Sodium salicylic acid – salicylic acid. Provides analgesic effect, relieves inflammation, accelerates the regeneration of dried skin.
- Panthenol is a drug with anti-inflammatory, wound healing and moisturizing effects. Normalizes cell metabolism, evens out skin defects, cleanses the skin from rashes.
- Sage extract – the biologically active substances of sage nourish and tone the skin. They have a regenerative and antiseptic effect. The disinfecting property is effective in treating acne.
- Chamomile extract is a natural component with pronounced bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Provides skin hydration, has a whitening effect in the fight against pigmentation.
Indications for the use of a cream with a wound healing effect:
- Designed for comprehensive daily care for damaged skin, prone to dryness, peeling and frequent inflammation.
- If necessary, preventive measures to protect against skin diseases in public places.
- It has healing properties, prevents the occurrence of cracks and dry seals on the skin.
- With daily use provides a softening effect.
Urea creams for dermatitis
Urea is part of moisturizers that are used in the treatment of dermatit
The main components of this cream:
- Lactic acid is an organic substance that can quickly and evenly exfoliate keratinized particles, relieve inflammation. Eliminates hyperpegmentation and rashes from the skin. Nourishes and holds other beneficial ingredients deep into the skin.
- Pyrocton olamine is an effective ingredient that prevents the formation of keratinized particles. It has a powerful antifungal and antibacterial effect.
- Zinc – added to the product in the form of a biologically active complex, which allows the substance to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. It has a protective, soothing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Dexpanthenol – is transformed into pantothenic acid upon contact with the skin. Stimulates rapid cell regeneration after various skin lesions.
- Hydratants are various natural moisturizers. For example, aloe extract, honey, propolis and others.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
Use of funds with urea
Carbamide moisturizers are created for problematic and sensitive skin prone to intolerance to various substances. Used, if necessary, to remove irritation from the skin, protect against environmental influences, normalize the skin’s water balance.
Dermatologists advise using the cream daily in the morning and evening. First you need to clean your skin and pat it dry with a towel. When used on a regular basis, the skin of the face becomes lighter, smoother, acquires a uniform healthy tone. Elasticity improves, small wrinkles are smoothed, rashes pass.
It is applied to dry skin of the body, prone to peeling and inflammatory processes. It is recommended for hyperkeratosis, a violation of the rate of cell division and desquamation. Prone to keratosis or psoriasis – pathological conditions of the skin, characterized by the appearance of dry seals throughout the body.
Distribute on dry skin after hygiene several times a day. Regular use will provide relief from flaky skin, soothe irritations, and deeply moisturize the skin of the whole body.
Urea-based creams are recommended for feet with any skin type. It will help remove peeling, soften coarsened areas, remove corns. The action is aimed at the rapid healing of small cracks, getting rid of itching and unpleasant odor.
It is applied every day 1-2 times, more frequent use is possible when a feeling of tightness of the skin occurs. As a result of the application, the coarsest parts of the skin of the legs become elastic, the injuries heal, the surface of the skin of the feet gains softness and freshness.
It should be applied to the skin of the hands, which is subject to harmful environmental factors. If itching occurs on the damaged surface of dry skin. Used daily several times a day as a feeling of tightness of the skin. Regular use restores and deeply nourishes the skin. Forms a protective coating on the surface of the skin.
Contraindications and side effects
The use of urea in cosmetics may have some contraindications and side effects.
- With caution, it is worth using urea products for owners of very sensitive skin. A sensitivity test should be performed before use.
- The presence of open wounds and abrasions. Use should begin after the wound is healed.
- In the presence of rashes of unknown origin. It is recommended to consult a doctor to avoid a worsening situation.
- With a strong inflammatory process on the surface of the skin, it is worthwhile to postpone the use of the cream.
- On the skin of oily type with acne. Additional production of subcutaneous fat can aggravate the situation. Ideal for use on dry skin.
- Individual cases of intolerance to individual components.
- Means have an age limit of 18+, the use of children is prohibited.
- When the concentration of urea in the agent in large quantities, various negative reactions for the epidermis are possible. The optimal content of the substance is 10%.
- There may be a burning sensation with incompatibility with sensitive skin.
- A tingling sensation at the moisturizer application area is a side effect. Indicates that the cosmetic product is not suitable for this type of skin.
- Urea cream should not be continued if itching occurs at the site of application.
- Redness of the skin indicates an allergic reaction to one of the components of the product.
Urea Foot Care
Foot cream from Natura Siberica
Cream with urea for legs with sea buckthorn and natural extracts.
The main ingredients of the composition:
- Pine bark extract.
- Cedar extract.
- Sea buckthorn oil.
- Sour oil.
- Shea Butter.
- Sage oil.
Indicated for the purpose of intensive nutrition of the skin of the feet on an ongoing basis. Organic subst
ances have restorative and antiseptic effects.
Keeps skin soft. Estimated cost: $ 1,96.
Scholl Active Repair K +
Scholl Healing Healing Skin Cream.
The main components of the composition:
- Decyl oleate.
Suitable for daily care of dry and crack-prone skin. Heals damage to the skin of the feet and heels. Provides restoration of elasticity and deep hydration of the skin of the legs. Regenerates the growth of new cells. Approximate price: $ 5,11.
With sage and linseed oil from Green Mama
Universal cream for any type of skin of the company Green Mama.
- Peppermint extract.
- Sesame oil.
- Sage extract.
- Flaxseed oil.
- Vitamin E.
It is recommended to use for a feeling of lightness in the legs, the destruction of corns and thickened areas of the foot. It has deodorizing, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects. Promotes cell regeneration, accelerates wound healing. Approximate price: $ 1,96.
Foot cream is created using urea and natural ingredients. Suitable for sensitive skin.
The main active substances of the drug:
- Olive oil.
- Tea tree oil.
- Celandine extract.
- Extract from oak bark.
It is recommended to use on coarsened skin of the feet, to get rid of corns and worn areas of the skin of the feet. The healing properties of the components contribute to deep hydration and softening of the skin of the legs.
Eliminates the smell of sweat and relieves fatigue. Soothes inflammation and irritation of the skin. Estimated cost: $ 2,01.
Cream for heels from Neutrogena
Universal softening cream with natural nutritional ingredients.
Composition of a unique Norwegian formula:
- Vitamin B5.
The main action is aimed at intensive softening and restoration of damage to the skin of the foot. The healing properties of the cream are represented by the ability to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin, filling and retaining moisture inside.
Quick healing of cracked heel skin, restoration of skin flexibility. It has an instant effect, the effect is noticeable from the first application. Approximate cost: $ 5,15.
Evo Foot Urea Cream – balanced foot skin care.
Natural complex components:
- Olive oil.
- Coconut oil.
- Celandine extract.
- Oak bark extract.
- Sage extract.
- Needles extract.
For daily softening of dry and damaged skin of the feet. It has nutritional properties, the ability to retain moisture. It removes irritation and scuffs, fights against fungus, and prevents the smell of sweat. Approximate price: $ 1,92.
A quick action tool that can eliminate corns and corns.
- Lactic acid.
- The complex of vitamins A, E, F.
- Olive oil.
- Jojoba oil.
- Avocado Oil
Designed to soften hard calluses and the destruction of coarse particles of the skin of the feet. It moisturizes and softens thickened skin. Stimulates cell metabolism, renews the epithelium. It has a prolonged moisturizing effect. Estimated cost: $ 1,55.
Fusscreme Urea by Balea
Cream for daily skin care of the feet.
The main components:
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3).
It is applied to the skin of legs with a lack of moisture, scaly areas and damage. It provides deep hydration and filling with useful elements. Heals microcracks, eliminates surface irregularities in the skin. Approximate cost: $ 2,28.
Everyday callus cream for feet with dry skin.
The main elements:
- Coconut oil.
- Avocado Oil
- Sunflower oil.
- Salicylic acid.
It has a prolonged moisturizing effect, prevents the appearance of corns and minor injuries. Natural oils in the composition restore the softness of the skin. Start the process of cell regeneration. Approximate price: $ 10,06.
Avon Alpha Hydroxy Acid Cream
The main substances:
- The juice of aloe leaves from Barbados.
- Lactic acid.
- Peppermint oil.
- Sowing rice bran oil.
The complex action of the components is aimed at moisturizing the dry coarse skin of the feet, returns a well-groomed appearance. Vitamins and biological substances stimulate cell renewal, smoothing the surface of the skin of the feet, adding elasticity and freshness.
Quick effect of soft feet without keratinized areas. Cost: $ 1,21 .
Daily moisturizing of the rough skin of the feet and the elimination of peeling.
The main ingredients of the cream:
- Mineral oil.
- Vitamin E.
- Vitamin A.
- Tea tree extract.
Indicated for use with feet with a tendency to hyperkeratosis. To restore damaged skin. Promotes deep hydration, rapid cell regeneration, softening of rough areas of the foot. With regular use, the skin of the legs becomes soft, uniform and supple. Estimated cost: $ 2,04.
Cream with urea for the feet with a natural composition.
The main components:
- Sunflower oil.
- Walnut oil.
For regular filling of deep skin layers with moisture, maintaining a well-groomed appearance of the feet. It has a complex softening effect on dry skin of the legs.
Prevents the appearance of corns, corns and flaky particles. The skin of the feet takes a fresh and updated look. Estimated cost: $ 1,31.
Among the moisturizers for the skin of the hands, feet and the whole body, urea-based creams occupy a leading position.
The nutritional properties of urea in a complex effect with beneficial substances can quickly restore a healthy and well-groomed appearance to the skin.
Urea foot creams video
Cream “Healer” for legs with urea:
Foot cream Tinedol with urea for foot fungus: