Many people experience problems with skin diseases or injuries that require the use of cosmetic or medical products. One such drug is Boro Plus. The main properties of BoroPlus cream have a wide range of actions. Before use, it is important to understand why this drug helps, indications and contraindications for its use.
- Cream composition
- Operating principle
- Types of cream, what is the difference
- Indications for use of the product in green packaging
- Indications for use in purple packaging
- Instructions for use: adults, children
- Use of cream during pregnancy
- Precautionary measures
- How to apply for acne
- Boro plus for burns
- Instructions for use for sunburn
- Lip cracking
- Cream as a base for makeup
- Treatment course and dosage
- Video: BoroPlus Cream
A wide range of effects on the skin due to the rich natural composition:
- Sandalwood extract . It destroys all groups of pathogens, evens out skin tone, and has a healing and analgesic effect.
- Tulasi . It has a deep level of hydration on all layers of the epidermis, has an antibacterial effect.
- Neem . It tones the skin, relieves itching and burning, has a cooling and analgesic effect.
- Kapurkachari is a product obtained from a complex of Ayurvedic herbs used to soften skin, strengthen tissues and moisturize.
- Turmeric . It is one of the indispensable tools used to treat various types of dermatological problems.
- Boric acid . Used for lichens and mycoses. It stops the reproduction of microorganisms and accelerates healing.
- Extract from aloe . It has an anti-inflammatory effect, due to which it relieves itching, redness, irritation, soothes and accelerates tissue regeneration at the cellular level.
- Licorice . It has a strong wound healing effect, restores soft tissues, promotes the formation of connective tissue.
- Vetiver . It cools the skin, eliminates microbes that provoke unpleasant odors.
- Talc . Used as a deodorizing agent, instead of unnatural flavors.
Boro plus is very popular, as it has a wide range of effects:
- provides antibacterial protection for all layers of the epidermis;
- destroys fungal microorganisms that provoke mycoses and various types of lichen;
- creates the effect of a breathable biological mask that protects the face in cold weather;
- eliminates damage from ultraviolet radiation, protects from sunburn;
- relieves itching, redness and irritation on the skin;
- normalizes the water-fat balance of all layers of the epidermis;
- It has a softening effect for heels and corns, which allows you to quickly, painlessly get rid of the keratinized layer of the skin;
- reduces the depth of scars, evens out their color;
- It has a brightening effect and fights pigment spots;
- effective for acne, acne, boils;
- accelerates tissue regeneration at the cellular level, which accelerates the restoration of the integrity of the skin;
- heals cracks in the nipples during breastfeeding;
- used to treat diaper dermatitis and diaper scuffs;
- evens skin tone, reduces the number of spider veins and nets.
BoroPlus has a rather oily texture, but at the same time its molecules are much smaller than the pores of the skin.
Due to this, the components of the cream penetrate the skin immediately after application. It is quickly absorbed and begins a therapeutic effect. Ayurvedic herbs contained in Boro have antiseptic, soothing, wound healing and regenerating properties, due to which the product is effectively used for all types of skin diseases or injuries.
Turmeric, which is part of this cream, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, which allows them to become more elastic. Because of this, blood circulation and general condition of the skin improves, natural collagen is produced, epidermis is tightened, which helps to reduce facial wrinkles.
BoroPlus can be used as an ambulance for cuts, wounds, insect bites and other damage to the integrity of the skin. The main advantage of the cream is the complete absence of fragrances, preservatives, dyes and flavorings. Due to this, the cream can be used for people suffering from allergies and small children.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Types of cream, what is the difference
BoroPlus cream: what each of its types helps for, depends on the composition of each of them. There are 2 different types. One is available in green packaging, and the second in purple. Both drugs have strong antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effects.
Indications for use of the product in green packaging
Boro plus in green packaging has a lighter texture and less greasy consistency. It is recommended to use it in the summer, as it does not clog pores and does not provoke sweating.
Green cream is best used in the following cases:
- insect bites;
- light scratches;
- small hematomas (bruises);
- chronic skin diseases;
- cracks in the nipples during breastfeeding;
- irritation on the hands from household chemicals.
Indications for use in purple packaging
The drug, produced in a purple tube, is much denser and fatter in structure.
It is often used for:
- burns and frostbite;
- to protect baby skin from diaper rash;
- for the treatment of herpes bedsores and other injuries;
- with burns of all degrees, both mechanical and solar;
- purulent wounds;
- trophic ulcers (the last stage of varicose veins).
Purple BoroPlus contains ginger lily extract, which provides an additional healing and antimicrobial effect and extract from margose.
Instructions for use: adults, children
Before using BoroPlus cream, you need to carefully read the instructions so as not to harm your health. The cream can be used both for adults and children almost from birth.
When using it is important to observe several rules:
- BoroPlus is applied exclusively to clean and dry skin , regardless of the cause. If this is a wound, first you need to rinse and dry it, and then apply the cream. If Boro is used as a cosmetic product, you first need to wash your face, wash off your makeup, completely cleanse the skin;
- Do not apply BoroPlus mixed with other creams , ointments or body gels;
- for young children, it is better to use a purple cream , as it is fatter and more reliable will protect the baby’s skin, while moisturizing it.
The manufacturer strongly recommends to consult a specialist before use and conduct a sensitivity test to make sure that the components of the composition are individually intolerant.
of cream during pregnancy
BoroPlus cream, which helps with various diseases in pregnant women. For the entire existence of the drug, harm to the fetus was not noticed if a pregnant woman uses it. The only contraindication may be individual intolerance to the components of the composition. In order not to harm either yourself or the child, it is preliminary recommended to consult a doctor.
As a rule, obstetricians and gynecologists approve of Boro plus. On the contrary, this drug is one of the few that have practically no contraindications, therefore it is widely used during pregnancy from herpes, puffiness, cracks, abrasions, scratches and other pathologies.
When using BoroPlus, some precautions must be observed:
- When applying, you need to constantly monitor the condition of the skin. If a rash or itching occurs, it is necessary to stop using this cream and it is advisable to consult a dermatologist.
- If the cream is used against cracks in the nipples, it is important to wipe the remaining cream before feeding the baby.
- Before using the drug, conduct a sensitivity test.
If any discomfort occurs, the wound does not heal as it should, redness and other symptoms occur, you can not continue to use the drug. Each organism is individual and it so happens that this or that drug may not be suitable, and BoroPlus is no exception.
The composition of BoroPlus cream and what it helps from is indicated in the instructions. It is special in that it has a natural composition, due to which it fully interacts with other drugs and has no contraindications. An exception may be individual intolerance to the components.
To ensure that there is no allergic reaction, a sensitivity test should be performed before use.
To do this, apply a small amount of cream (no more than a grain of rice) to apply to the most sensitive skin (behind the ear, on the back of the elbow or knee joint), usd and leave for exposure. If after 3-4 hours redness and irritation do not appear, then the drug can be fully used.
How to apply for acne
Acne can appear in patients of any age – from the first days of life to old age. There can be many reasons for the occurrence of acne, but all of them are somehow related to a decrease in immunity, a deterioration in the functioning of internal organs, or with pathological processes of the gastrointestinal tract. In this case, you need to contact a dermatologist who will prescribe a number of tests and advise a course of treatment.
That is, the cream will not be able to eliminate the main factor in the appearance of acne. Whether BoroPlus cream is able to help the body with skin problems can be found in the mechanism of their appearance. In this case, when any type of acne occurs, the pores are clogged with a sebaceous plug, within which pathogenic microflora arise.
The task of the cream in this case is to soften the upper layer of the skin, penetrate the focus of inflammation, eliminate pathogens and have a healing effect.
To quickly and effectively get rid of acne, you need to repeat the procedure at least 3 times a day:
- thoroughly wash damaged areas with antibacterial soap;
- soak dry with a soft cloth or towel;
- apply pointwise a small amount of cream to damaged areas.
Dermatologists recommend that women do not apply makeup during the course of treatment, so as not to clog pores with decorative cosmetics.
Boro plus for burns
BoroPlus is considered one of the best modern non-hormonal treatments for burns. The main merit of this cream is that its components in the shortest possible time accelerate skin regeneration and contribute to the healing of damaged tissues.
Methods of treating the cream with burns will depend on the degree of injury:
- A burn of the first degree is characterized by slight damage to the upper layer of the epidermis, the skin turns red a little, as there is inflammation. With this thermal burn, BoroPlus should be applied to the wounded area several times a day, after cleaning the skin with an antiseptic preparation, for example, Chdorhexidine or Miramistin. As a rule, the skin is tightened in a few days, the main thing is not to peel off the dried crust, so as not to provoke rotting or infection.
- In the second degree of damage, a bladder already rises on the skin, although treatment is carried out in the same way as in the first case. It is necessary to smear the burned place quite often in order to constantly create cream protection.
- In the third and fourth degrees of injury, the skin is frozen and renewed. In this case, you can apply compresses of their BoroPlus cream and bandage it. This method will make it possible to soften dead skin for its further elimination. Also, the cream reduces the possible risks of infection. When it is clear from the wound that new tissues are already regenerating and appearing in a thin layer, the dressing must be removed, since the wound heals faster when in contact with oxygen.
Burns severely injure the skin. It is necessary to protect and disinfect it using BoroPlus cream, which helps the purple release, because it lays in a thicker layer and additionally protects the affected area.
Instructions for use for sunburn
A sunburn is damage to the upper layer of the epidermis with prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. For the treatment of ultraviolet burn on the very first day, it is recommended to use Panthenol or alternative methods, for example, sour cream.
BoroPlus is used from the second day:
- the cream is applied in a thin layer to the damaged area;
- you can not usd it, as additional movements can injure burned skin;
- after complete absorption, the residues can be removed with a napkin, if this is the face.
Apply cream until sunburn passes. If you immediately start using the drug, then after 1-2 days the pain syndrome and a sensation of itching and burning on the damaged skin will pass.
Another factor BoroPlus cream that helps is wrinkles. The composition of the product has many preparations of natural plant origin. They stimulate the intracellular production of collagen and elastin, which are necessary to increase turgor and elasticity of the upper layer of the epidermis.
It is a mistake to think that wrinkles appear from age. In most cases, the cause of their appearance is dryness and sagging skin, which can occur even in early youth. This is due to a lack of vitamins, minerals and, most importantly, moisture. Boro makes up for the lack
of nutrients in the skin cells, thereby restoring its condition and contributes to a facelift.
To use Boro as an anti-aging component, it is applied to cleansed face, decollete and cervical area.
Mostly the drug is applied by hands along the massage lines from the middle of the forehead to the cheekbone, from the middle of the editorial to the cheeks and from the neck up to the chin. Creating a vibrating massage with finger movements, the cream needs to be “driven” into the skin, and not just smeared.
Due to lanolin and vegetable fats, the drug most likely penetrates the pores of the skin into the deeper layers and will have the necessary effect there. Due to increased blood circulation and strengthen blood vessels, collagen is produced, which gives the skin elasticity and plasticity. Due to this, the oval of the face is tightened, the first signs of aging and facial wrinkles in the corners of the eyes and lips disappear.
When applying BoroPlus to the face, avoid the area around the eyes. This area should be applied specialized components designed for thin skin of the eyelids.
BoroPlus can be used not only as a cream, but also as a mask. It will nourish the skin, create an antibacterial effect, disinfect pores. To do this, apply a thin layer of cream on the face and leave to act for 15 minutes. Remove the remaining cream with a cotton pad or napkin.
Lips are one of the most tender places on the human body, and they often give in to various injuries. These can be diseases caused by the harmful effects of pathogens, such as herpes or stomatitis. Also, the lips often crack due to strong winds or the sun.
The skin covering the lips differs significantly in cellular composition from the main layer of the epidermis, and it is much thinner.
If the lips are chapped:
- BoroPlus should be applied completely to the lips with a thin layer, paying special attention to chapped and weathered areas;
- repeat the procedure 3-4 times during the day;
- cream must be applied at night after evening hygienic procedures;
- It is recommended to use green BoroPlus during the day and purple in the evening, as it is fatter and denser.
As for the night time, it is necessary to smear the cracks on the lips. In a dream, when a person is sleeping, all processes are accelerated and cells are restored faster.
Cream as a base for makeup
In order for makeup to be permanent, there are certain rules for applying it. Before you apply foundation and powder to your face, you need to prepare the skin. BoroPlus is perfect for this. Owners of normal skin are quite small peas of the cream, which is evenly distributed throughout the face.
If the skin is dry, then you need to use purple BoroPlus or apply more green so that it is absorbed into the deep layers of the epidermis. After application, you need to wait a couple of minutes to absorb all the components of the composition.
This kind of base will allow you to maintain a deep level of hydration for 24 hours . Boro has an antibacterial effect, and, as you know, low-quality cosmetics is one of the main causes of acne and acne.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Treatment course and dosage
You can use BoroPlus cream regularly. Since the composition is based on extracts from Ayurvedic plants, the drug has no side effects. Due to this, it can be used by people with a chronic form of allergies, and even in childhood. As for the dosage, it is selected individually in each case.
For example, with burns, mycoses, lichens, wounds and abrasions, the drug is used 2-3 times a day. For children, a small amount is placed under the diaper each time they are changed. For cosmetic purposes, BoroPlus is used 2 times a week. If as a base for makeup, you can every day, only in small quantities.
The wide range of its effects and the popularity of BoroPlus cream is due to its natural composition and effectiveness. For whatever his help is needed, it is important to clarify the rules of use. This drug is one of the few that can be used in almost all cases, from insect bites to cosmetic wrinkle masks.
Video: BoroPlus Cream
Where BoroPlus cream is used, see the video clip:
Cream for all skin problems: