Every girl or woman who strives for many years to maintain health, youth and flexibility of her body has its own path to harmony and beauty. To feel every cell of it, to make it light and penetrated by the light of the day, you need to apply daily efforts and perform various exercises.
The best result in training at home for girls on all muscles can be achieved if they are systematic. When developing exercises, the principle of transition from simple to more complex should be observed, and their number and sequence should be well thought out.
- Exercises for the muscles of the legs and hips for girls
- Warm up before training
- The second exercise is called “Scissors”
- The third exercise that is performed while lying down is the Bicycle.
- Muscle stretching
- Exercises to strengthen your chest muscles
- Exercises for the abs
- Slim Waist Exercises
- Exercises for the muscles and skin of the neck
- Interesting videos about training at home
Exercises for the muscles of the legs and hips for girls
In the life of a modern woman, physical activity and overstrain of the body occurs almost daily.
However, most of the load is implicit in nature:
- lifting weights and bags;
- long sedentary work and traveling by car;
- lack of sleep;
- long cleaning in an apartment with a bent back.
All this leads to a gradual accumulation of fatigue inside the female body and cannot but adversely affect the endurance of her body. Especially with the imposed rhythm of life, female legs suffer.
Edema, venous insufficiency, a feeling of heaviness and cellulite deposits – this is a list of the most common problems a woman faces, leading an ordinary average lifestyle.
Exercises for the legs can help the female body. Exercises for the legs and hips develop muscle tissue , supplying them with oxygen and increasing the metabolic rate.
With their regular implementation, positive trends will not slow down to appear, and the legs will be able to cope with those stresses that, in the absence of exercise, lead to sad diseases.
Exercises for legs and hips can be performed both at home and in office rooms during a break.
Warm up before training
First , it is recommended to warm up the legs before performing any exercise . It is necessary to take a bath or, if not possible, usd the calf muscles and ankles of the feet with your palms in order to increase blood flow in the tissues.
The very first exercise is called Lunges Ahead:
- It is necessary to position the legs shoulder width apart, while maintaining a straight posture of the back.
- Then you need to make a big step forward without moving your hind leg and sit down. In this case, it is necessary to ensure that the hind leg along the entire length remains not bent at the knee.
- In this position, you need to sway up and down to feel how the muscles of the legs and perineum tighten and stretch.
Exercise is performed alternately for each leg, 7 to 10 times.
The second exercise is called “Scissors”
It is necessary to lie on the floor, keeping your back straight and not twisted. Hands are located under the head . Next, you should raise both legs at an angle of approximately 45 degrees and bring them cross-on-cross, following the internal rhythm.
Having felt the pressure going on the press and hips, it is necessary to give the legs a short rest, lifting them even higher and reaching an angle of 90 degrees from the floor surface.
After resting, slowly return your legs to 45 degrees and repeat the exercise. In total, 4 sets of exercises should be carried out.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
The third exercise that is performed while lying down is the Bicycle.
Lying on her back, the training woman should put her hands along the back, palms down. The body should be slightly relaxed . It is necessary during this exercise to monitor the rhythm of breathing and not allow it to go astray.
Raising your legs at an angle of 45 degrees, you need to perform alternating rotations parallel to each other, simulating riding a bicycle.
These movements should not be made swiftly : making circular rotations along the body, the leg should “work out” each movement, stretching to the full length and not bending much at the knee. Then the effect of this physical exercise will be noticeable.
Women’s hips with regular physical activity can maintain their elasticity and fit for many years.
To do this, it is enough to do daily squats at least 30 times in one approach or practice jumping rope, and the number of jumps should increase with time, and the time of the lesson should increase.
Also, to maintain the shape of the hips, it is recommended to perform regular stretching , which means a set of measures to gradually stretch the muscles.
Stretching classes include such well-known exercises as splits on the right and left legs, the frog, the position of the Lotus and many others.
Exercises to strengthen your chest muscles
When choosing training exercises, you need to remember about such an important procedure as strengthening the pectoral muscles. Exercise with dumbbells , which at home are often replaced with bottles of water, will help maintain shape and prevent sagging in the neckline .
For training at home for girls on chest muscles, it is recommended to perform the following exercises:
- Take a horizontal position, position the body parallel to the floor surface. Feet and palms firmly rest against the floor with the fingers of your hands looking forward. Place your hands under the joints of the shoulders.
- Inhaling, approach your hands to the floor (hands need to be bent). Having sharply pushed off, return to horizontal position, exhale. Repeat all movements. When performing them, try not to spread your elbows to the sides, keep them closer to the body. Repeat 5-7 times
Attention! If you have difficulty performing push-ups, then do the easier option – from the bench or from the wall.
- Strongly clasp your hands behind your head and squat, pulling them forward. Freeze at the very bottom for a few moments. Repeat 10 times with 3 sets.
The following exercises can be easily performed at home. All that is needed is dumbbells and fitball.
Breeding dumbbells helps to solve several problems:
- forms the correct posture;
- removes “clamps” in the spinal column;
- contributes to the generation of greater muscle activity.
The exercise should be performed as follows:
- Take dumbbells (you can have water bottles). Lie on a bench, grab the dumbbells so that the palms are opposite each other, and the dumbbells themselves are on bent arms from above. Bend in the lower back and firmly rest your feet.
- Very slowly, while breathing in, describe a semicircle with dumbbells. When you reach the chest level, squeeze the muscles, then move your arms back, bring them together and exhale.
- Having reached the top point, linger for a couple of seconds, make the same movements slowly several times.
- If you use a fitball, then its diameter should be somewhere around 23’6 inch. Having got on your knees, lay your body on the ball, maximize strain on the press. Having picked up the dumbbells, perform 10 swing movements back and forth with them, repeat 3 times.
Note! Movements must be performed slowly.
At the top point, do not freeze for a long time and do not have dumbbells close to the body, the scope should be wide.
Exercises for the abs
If the abdominal muscles are weak, then you risk being the owner of either a sagging or bulging abdomen, which looks unesthetic in either case.
Muscle weakness occurs due to lack of exercise . Prolonged sitting in front of the computer, impaired posture leads to weakness of the rectus abdominis muscle – the largest of all.
There are 2 types of exercises that put your muscles in order:
- isometric when the muscle does not contract, but only strains. This happens, for example, when doing exercises, when, lying on the floor, legs are lifted. The main load is subjected to the abdominal press in its lower part;
- dynamic, when muscle contraction occurs simultaneously with their tension. As an example, one can cite exercises when the body is lifted from a lying position, legs are bent at this time. The main efforts are experienced at this time by the press in its upper part.
The combination of these types of movements, their regular performance during training at home for girls on all muscles, will strengthen the abdominal press, as well as achieve the desired effect.
The exercise is as follows:
- Lie with both hands under your head, on your back. Try to bring your knees as close to your chest as possible. Slowly straighten your legs up, and then lower them, while torso at this time, press to the floor surface. Perform 10 times.
- Lying, spread your arms to the sides, pressing them firmly down to the floor. Raise your elongated legs 30 degrees above the floor. Spread and spread your legs like scissors, applying effort. Crossing is allowed in the exercise. Duration 30 seconds.
- Lying on the floor, lean on your elbow joints, raising your torso. Straighten your legs with your socks extended. Try to put your bent leg on the floor, placing it behind the other leg. Turn your whole body without raising your elbows above the floor. For each leg, do the exercises about 10 times.
- While in the same starting position, tighten the heels, (legs bent), as close to the buttocks as possible. Press your chin against your chest. Stretching out your arms, stretch them forward towards your hips, trying to raise your shoulders, as well as your shoulder blades above the floor. In the absence of visible movement, significant tension will be felt in the area of the press. Repeat 10 times, and then, lying on your back, relax by pulling your knees higher and hugging them with your hands.
- Lying on your stomach, try to stretch your torso. Stretch up with your arms and legs up. Put your shoulder blades together. Swing your limbs as if swimming. Hands and feet should be tense. Inhale and exhale at the expense of 5. The center of the body should remain motionless, the stomach extremely stressed.
- Take a sitting position, take straight arms to the sides, and spread your legs wider, with the thumbs to be parallel. Inhale and turn the body to the left, leaving the pelvis motionless. Strongly strain all the muscles of the back. It is desirable that the rotation angle is about 45 degrees. Exhaling, lean forward and, without raising your legs, stretch as far as possible. The right arm should ultimately touch the foot of the opposite leg. The other hand needs to be pulled back. Freeze for a few seconds without changing position.
- Begin to unwind. Reach the top of your head, fully straightening. Freeze again for a few seconds and start repeating movements in the other direction, taking a breath. To achieve the best effect, repeat the exercises 4 times.
- Starting position as in the previous exercise. Cross your arms in the chest rib area and bring the torso as close to the floor surface as possible, the back should be round, the legs not fixed, the chin is lowered to the chest. It is unlikely that you will be able to fully lie down, but by lowering 2-3 vertebrae, you can feel how the abdominal muscles tightened. Returning to the starting position, raise straight legs, resting on your hands, above the surface of the floor. Then lower your legs. Do it 10 times.
- From a sitting position, with legs wide apart, perform bends with a turn, first to one, then to the other leg, reaching for it with the opposite shoulder. Tilt to each side about 10 t
Performing these exercises during training at home for girls on all muscles will make it possible to keep the abdominal muscles toned , elastic and strong.
Slim Waist Exercises
All girls dream of a thin waist, but one can achieve the desired result only through hard training. Exercises aimed at correcting a female figure are developed by leading fitness trainers.
There are a lot of exercises, here are the most effective:
- Lie on the mat and take the position of the side plank. Lean on an arm bent at the elbow, and raise the other up. Slowly lower your hips down, trying to touch the floor with them. Try to keep your feet together. Run 10 times on each side.
- Leaning on the elbow joints, place the trunk parallel to the floor. Tear your elbow off the floor, reach for it with your knee 10 times on one, then the other side. Tighten your abs most.
- Lie on your back. Place your hands on the floor on both sides, perpendicular to the body. With your legs bent and raised up, trying not to touch the floor surface, lower yourself as low as possible, bringing them closer to the floor surface alternately on one and the other side about 10 times.
- Staying on your back, with your legs straightened up, do circular movements 15 times in each direction, trying to lower your legs lower each time. Hands still do not participate in the movement, but lie motionless on the floor.
- Take a standing position. To put the left leg, supporting, forward, and the right, keeping a straight line, to place diagonally behind it. Extend your right arm as far as possible, feeling muscle tension. Perform inclines for 30 seconds in the opposite direction, while exhaling forcefully at each incline.
- Put your legs together, hands closed above your head. Perform inclinations 15-20 times in the same direction, exhaling with force, trying to perform movements in the same plane.
- To stand with legs wide apart. Place one hand parallel to the floor and try to stretch it as far as possible to the side, and the other hand participates in tilting in the same direction. At each incline, we exhale forcefully from the lungs. The duration of the exercise is about 30 seconds.
- Repeat these 3 exercises the other way.
Remember! All exercises are performed in one plane, do not deviate either backward or forward.
When performing movements, try to retract the stomach as much as possible.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Exercises for the muscles and skin of the neck
The low content of sebaceous glands on the female neck determines that this part of the human body, very tender and sensitive, begins to catastrophically quickly age.
Atrophied muscles that capture the entire cervical and facial parts also accelerate the aging process. Especially adverse effects on the neck muscles are disorders in posture , which lead to insufficient blood supply and excessive tension in the neck muscles.
Training at home for girls on all muscles, including special exercises, will help to avoid these unpleasant phenomena and restore elasticity and flexibility to the neck:
- Lubricate the palms of your hands with a moisturizer.
- Lay the pillows under your back so that you feel relaxation in your neck muscles.
- Rub the neck with light massage movements with both hands, placing the fingers of both hands along the middle of the neck.
- Move from under the jaw up to the auricle.
- Get down, lightly stroking the neck with your fingertips, to its base. The duration of the procedure is 8-9 minutes.
- Lift your chin and as far as possible, with all the strength the muscles are capable of, extend the lower jaw. Increase the voltage gradually. First hold on for 5 seconds and relax. Then, increasing the load and duration, repeat 7-10 times.
- Lift your head, imagine that an apple hangs on a tree that you want to reach to bite. Open your mouth, and try to stretch upward, increasing the tension of the muscles of the neck. When you feel that this is the limit, stop and hold on for 5 seconds. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Stick out your tongue, then press and press with your index fingers on the corners of your mouth. Counting to 5 mentally, tighten the neck muscles very much and, at the end of the count, relax. This exercise should be repeated 5 to 10 times throughout the day.
- Sitting, perform a head turn to the left, the whole body and shoulders are motionless. Try to tighten your muscles to the limit, do not move for 5 seconds, then relax. The exercise is repeated 6 times throughout the day to the left, then in the opposite direction.
- Gently turn your head from right to left, turning only the neck. Lower the chin extremely low on the chest, freeze for a couple of seconds, and then take your head back. Having rested, repeat the exercise 5-6 times.
- Resting your elbows on the table, press your chin on the intertwined fingers of your hands, tighten all the muscles. Repeat 7-10 times.
- Hold the pencil tight with your teeth and write imaginary letters in the air.
Be careful! When training at home for girls on all muscles, do not exert any pressure on the front of the neck.
The thyroid gland is located there. Only superficial and very light touches can be allowed in this place.
In order to have a slim and beautiful body, to preserve youthfulness and vigor for many years, you need to make considerable efforts in working on yourself. Do not be lazy – and the result will undoubtedly delight you with a sculpted, strong and beautiful body.
Interesting videos about training at home
In this video clip you can familiarize yourself with the full course of training at home for girls on all muscles of the body:
Workouts at home for girls on all the muscles of the body for beginners, see the video: