Circulatory disorders can occur in the form of vascular veins and asterisks on the face. This phenomenon is called rosacea. Most often it occurs in women. There are many ways to solve this problem. Laser removal is the most popular procedure. After all, it is effective and painless for the patient.
- What can trigger the appearance of spider veins on the face
- What problems does laser removal of spider veins solve
- How a neodymium laser works
- Indications for the procedure
- Contraindications to laser removal of spider veins
- Advantages of the method over other methods of removing stars
- Ozone therapy
- Beautek Therapy
- RF coagulation – rf eraser
- Cons of the procedure
- Preparation for the procedure
- Laser removal steps
- How many treatments are needed for treatment
- Terms and features of rehabilitation
- Possible complications and consequences
- Types of laser devices for removing spider veins on the face
- Which laser is better
- The cost of the procedure in New York, Los Angeles and the
- Interesting videos about laser removal of blood vessels on the face and the rules of the procedure
What can trigger the appearance of spider veins on the face
A predisposition to the appearance of rosacea is often inherited. Most often, the disease occurs in women who were pregnant and had a birth.
Other factors leading to the appearance of vascular points on the face:
- Exposure to wind and extreme cold.
- Long exposure to the sun.
- Sharp temperature changes in the environment.
- Frequent alcohol consumption in large quantities.
- The use of very hot drinks and dishes.
- Spicy food in the diet.
- Addiction to caffeinated drinks and chocolate.
- Regular trips to the solarium.
- Uncontrolled steroid use.
- Hormone therapy.
- Gynecological diseases.
- Excessive physical exertion.
- High blood pressure.
- Constant stress.
- Improper functioning of internal organs.
It is possible to prevent the appearance of symptoms of rosacea and their progression if the effect of negative factors on the skin and the body is reduced. At the same time, even after completely getting rid of the network of vessels, it is important to choose the right skin care. Untreated disease contributes to early aging and an unhealthy shade of the integument due to impaired blood circulation through the capillaries and blood vessels.
What problems does laser removal of spider veins solve
Improper blood microcirculation is observed in people whose skin is prone to irritation and is very sensitive. Remove vascular networks should be at any degree of manifestation. The procedures that are carried out in cosmetology rooms have a superficial effect. They are not always able to cope with this task.
Laser treatment is effective for vascular lesions of small and medium size on the skin of the face.
The use of laser radiation helps to solve problems such as:
- Point defects.
- Pronounced mesh capillaries.
The appearance of vascular nets on the skin of a child leads to a burning sensation and itching. Therefore, do not neglect the treatment of rosacea. A laser procedure is often prescribed for children.
How a neodymium laser works
Neodymium laser is a modern development in medicine. It is suitable for the treatment of rosacea of varying degrees. With its help, you can remove not only small capillaries, but also extensive damage. A laser of this type acts on the damaged area of the skin evenly and powerfully. This leads to maximum results.
Overheating of the skin during the session is excluded. The procedure is completely painless. This is because the neodymium laser has a cooling system. Before removal, the specialist sets the parameters of the device, according to the individual characteristics of the patient. This takes into account the degree of manifestation of the disease, skin type and color of blood vessels.
Indications for the procedure
More recently, treatment of rosacea had only one purpose – the return of a pleasant appearance to the skin. Therefore, only cosmetologists were involved in the removal of vascular neoplasms. Since the loss of vascular elasticity can be associated with a number of health problems, getting rid of the defect should be done in a comprehensive manner.
Among the indications for the use of laser therapy include:
- The appearance of a pattern of capillaries.
- Persistent vasodilation.
- The appearance of the inflammatory process.
- Acne rosacea.
- The defeat of capillaries on the surface of the skin.
- Progressive rosacea.
- Low efficiency of cosmetic procedures for the removal of vascular networks.
Contraindications to laser removal of spider veins
Laser removal of blood vessels on the face is not possible in all cases. The procedure has several limitations.
Among the contraindications are:
- Arterial hypertension.
- Diseases of the circulatory system.
- Lactation period.
- Deviations in the psyche.
- Soft tissue thrombosis.
- The presence of moles or warts on the affected area of the skin.
Advantages of the method over other methods of removing stars
The elimination of capillaries and spider veins using a laser system is considered one of the most effective methods. Tan lovers and black people can do this procedure without any problems. Many clinics have special equipment for such patients.
Among the advantages of the method distinguish:
- Painlessness and lack of need for anesthesia.
- Thin rays affect only problem areas of the skin.
- No burns and scars after the procedure.
- Minimal amount of side effects.
- Duration of removal by time – 30 minutes.
- You can remove rosacea in the initial stage at a time.
- Result after the first procedure.
- Does not cause erosion and swelling of the skin.
Laser photocoagulation is also often used to get rid of cosmetic problems. It is effective in removing small capillary threads and other manifestations of the onset of rosacea.
Sclerotherapy is a safe operation for humans. It practically does not cause discomfort. A special agent is introduced into the affected vessel, forming a cork. Thus, the microchannel stops receiving blood and its walls are glued together. This leads to the fact that the vessel is excluded from the circulatory system of the body.
Types of sclerotherapy:
The procedure is very popular among patients and has many positive reviews.
Ozone is introduced into the bursting capillaries and damaged vessels. This leads to oxidation and disappearance of the neoplasm. Ozone therapy can not only relieve rosacea, but also rejuvenate the skin by enriching it with oxygen. The introduction of the drug is quite painful. The procedure requires the use of anesthesia in the form of a special mask.
Ozone injections have no effect. They do not cause pigmentation and rashes.
Cosmetics, which include the substance, can be used not only in clinics, but also independently at home. To achieve maximum results, it is important to pay special attention to cleansing the skin before use. So, ozone can penetrate as deep as possible.
The latest treatment for rosacea. It is carried out on a device called Beautek. First, electrolyte gel is applied to damaged skin areas. Further, the microcurrent transmitted through the sensor acts on the vascular points.
The procedure helps to activate collagen production by the body, which eliminates abnormal blood flow. During exposure to microcurrents, a person does not feel pain. Therapy is quite expensive. The average price of one session is $ 41.
RF coagulation – rf eraser
Slow heating of the skin occurs under the influence of ultrashort waves. Gradual exposure minimizes the risk of pigmentation and burns. The pulses that the device sends affect only the affected vessels. Healthy areas remain untouched.
The benefits of coagulation:
- The operation is easy to carry. Depending on the pain threshold, the patient may not feel any discomfort.
- Instant result. The vessels disappear immediately. Only in some cases a second procedure is required.
- The recovery period takes a minimum of time.
- The absence of scars, age spots and scars after surgery.
- The duration of the procedure is 15-20 minutes.
- The integument immediately becomes healthy.
- Suitable for any type of skin.
Cons of the procedure
The effect after the laser course against vascular networks in the form of an even tone and healthy skin color makes you forget about all the negative aspects of the use of such therapy.
Laser removal of blood vessels on the face has several disadvantages:
- Treatment of advanced forms requires several procedures.
- The occurrence of peeling on damaged skin.
- Preservation of redness for several hours after the end of the treatment session.
- The high cost of the full course.
Preparation for the procedure
To obtain a high result after using the laser, it is necessary to conduct training, which consists of several stages. Neglect of the recommendations often leads to complications and a long recovery period.
14 days before the procedure begins:
- Refrain from tanning.
- Protect your face from sunlight.
- Refuse to take antibacterial therapy using tetracycline drugs.
- Exclude the use of agents with aggressive chemical composition.
3 days before laser therapy, it is not recommended to take a steam bath in the bathhouse and go to saunas, drink alcoholic beverages and use alcohol-containing products for the face.
Laser removal steps
Laser treatment is a direct effect on hemoglobin, the concentration of which increases with vasodilation. The skin areas that are nearby remain intact. Blood cells are heated by laser waves, which have a certain length. As a result, the walls of the damaged vessel begin to stick together. After a few weeks, traces of him disappear.
Laser removal of blood vessels on the face is carried out in stages:
- The specialist treats the skin with an anesthetic.
- The patient and the doctor must always wear special glasses that protect the eyes during the procedure from bright flashes.
- To avoid burns, cooling sprays or saprophytic glasses are used.
- Damaged capillaries begin to heat up with a laser. During the procedure, it is important to monitor the color of the treated area. If a purple hue appears, then the work can be completed.
How many treatments are needed for treatment
Due to the high power of laser equipment, vascular filaments can be removed in just 2 minutes. The duration of the course and the power of the rays depends on the size of the lesion and the general condition of the cover.
Number of required sessions depending on size:
- Point and minor damage can be removed in a maximum of 2 steps.
- Extensive stars can be removed in no less than 5 procedures, between which breaks are required.
Terms and features of rehabilitation
After the procedure for laser removal of vascular points and nets on the face, restoration measures are required.
Recommendations that will help speed up the rehabilitation process:
- The treated area should be smeared with special drugs that contribute to the rapid healing and recovery. Most often use Panthenol or Bepanten.
- Reduce your time in the sun.
- 2-3 weeks do not go to saunas and baths.
- 3 days after the session to minimize water procedures.
- Refrain from cosmetic activities for 2-3 weeks after removal.
After laser therapy, patients sometimes complain of the appearance of dark edema and crusts. Such manifestations disappear on their own after 2 weeks. Trying to peel it off can make things worse.
Possible complications and consequences
The likelihood of complications is minimal. If you neglect the recommendations in the recovery period, individual characteristics and insufficient qualifications of the doctor, unpleasant consequences may appear.
Complications after surgery:
- Hematoma. Small bruises appear when large vessels are removed. Applying cold and treatment with heparin ointment will help quickly remove the hematoma.
- Swelling. Exposure to high temperature leads to a small edema. You can solve this problem yourself. You should take a drug for allergic reactions and apply a cold compress to the affected area. It is important to monitor the time the cold is on the skin, otherwise you can freeze the nerve fiber on the face. Only 20 seconds are enough for the edema to pass.
- Crust. Passes independently within 4 days. Damage to it can result in a scar. Therefore, rubbing or tearing it is not recommended.
- Decreased skin sensitivity. Fully restored in 1-2 months.
- A slight increase in body temperature. Thus, the body can respond to vessel sealing.
Types of laser devices for removing spider veins on the face
Laser removal of blood vessels on the face can be performed using several types of devices that help get rid of rosacea:
- Diode. Effective for getting rid of vascular networks that are blue. Removing red stars with a laser of this type is difficult.
- Neodymium. Using this setting gives a high result. Laser can remove any neoplasm on the skin. It is equipped with a powerful cooling system, which gives high protection against overheating of the affected area. The use of the device allows you to solve the patient’s problem for a minimum number of procedures.
Quantum. Its use allows the remova
l operation to be painless. The patient does not have to go through a long rehabilitation period. Equipment is most often used by professional clinics.
- American photosystem. The installation is highly efficient. She is able to cope with complex skin diseases such as rosia and wine stains.
Each type of equipment has different nozzles, which have their own laser beam penetration depth. The doctor must select the power according to the individual characteristics of the patient. Its range can vary from 0.8 to 1.2 W, the exposure time is 0.2 seconds.
Which laser is better
Equipment should be chosen in conjunction with an experienced specialist. Based on how deeply damaged the vessels, what color and size of the stars and nets, the doctor chooses a laser. The presence of cosmetic defects in the affected area, which also require correction, can also affect the choice. Most often, the choice is on a neodymium laser.
After all, it is suitable for the treatment of any damage, no matter what color and size they have.
The cost of the procedure in New York, Los Angeles and the
The final cost of the procedure depends on the degree of neglect of rosacea in the patient. The time of a laser treatment session and the number of outbreaks required depend on the size of the vascular network on the skin of the face. The average cost of laser removal of blood vessels in New York, Los Angeles and the is presented in the table.
|City||The minimum price for 0’8 x 0’8 inch||Maximum price for 0’8 x 0’8 inch|
|New York||$ 15.||$ 75.|
|Los Angeles||$ 14||$ 57.|
|Regions||$ 6,12||$ 61.|
The procedure is relatively budgetary. But, if you choose a specialist or a clinic with a high reputation, financial costs can increase significantly. The manifestation of rosacea can be temporarily hidden by cosmetics.
Women often go to clinics and beauty parlors to remove asterisks on their faces. Laser therapy is highly effective in this. After the treatment course, it is important to take preventive measures so that the vascular networks do not appear again.
Author: Pronina Marina
Interesting videos about laser removal of blood vessels on the face and the rules of the procedure
A fragment of the program “Live healthy” about spider veins:
Vascular removal with a diode laser: