According to cosmetologists, an effective tool for skin rejuvenation is a cream with hyaluronic acid. One of its main advantages, in comparison with other methods of rejuvenating the skin of the face, is the ability to independently use at home.
- What effect does hyaluronic acid have on the skin
- How to choose a cream
- Which cream to choose for the eyelids
- How to use the tool
- At what age to use
- Beautician reviews
- Cream Libriderm Hyaluron moisturizing
- Libriderm Activator Serum
- Evelyn Ultra-Moisturizing Cream
- Cream “Laura” from Evalar
- Hyaluronic Cream D’Oliva
- Merz Cream Mousse
- Cream mask “Bark”
- A series of creams Lift Ativ Retinol from Vichy
- Aquanti by Novosvit with Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen
- Top rating means with acid for 40-50 + years
- How to make cream at home
- Video and creams with hyaluronic acid
What effect does hyaluronic acid have on the skin
Hyaluronic acid molecules are found in human skin. They are responsible for ensuring that it is smooth and elastic.
Cream with hyaluronic acid helps:
- maintaining moisture balance in the skin of the face;
- prevents the evaporation of moisture, makes the skin supple and supple;
- promotes the healing of cuts, long non-healing wounds, and also prevents the penetration of microbes into the deeper layers of the skin.
According to the reviews of cosmetologists, with hyaluronic acid is necessary precisely at that period when the aging process of the body begins, and the hyaluronic acid in the skin becomes smaller. Its lack leads to the formation of wrinkles, general withering of the skin.
How to choose a cream
There are 2 ways to get acid:
- from organic material (scallops of roosters and hens, eyes of birds, cartilage, umbilical cord);
- through fermentation involving bacteria.
Hyaluron obtained by the second method, even with a high degree of purification, contains peptides, proteins, because of this, an allergic reaction can be observed during use. The use of cream obtained in this way is limited. Creams with hyaluronic acid are distinguished by type, this is what the reviews of cosmetologists say.
Types of hyaluron depend on the mass and shape of the molecules:
- Low molecular weight promotes skin nutrition and microcirculation in it of beneficial substances.
- Medium molecular accelerates cell division and wound healing.
- High molecular weight, due to large molecules, cannot penetrate into the epidermal cells, but a cream containing just such hyaluron has excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
Knowing what type of hyaluronic acid is included in the cream, you can choose the exact drug that will best match the current condition of the skin.
Buying a cream with hyaluronic acid, according to the reviews of cosmetologists, it is worth paying attention to the following:
- as part of the product, hyaluron must be indicated in the first lines (its Latin designation is hyaluronic acid), it is necessary to pay attention to whether such a substance is present in the composition or not;
- for effective effects on the skin, in addition to acid, the cream should contain vitamins and collagen, this combination will bring maximum benefits;
- in the day cream, a component that protects against UV radiation must be present;
- it is better not to buy a product that contains petroleum jelly or mineral oil;
- not the best choice – a pungent odor;
- you should buy cream in pharmacies or in specialized cosmetics stores;
- Hyaluron-based products from Asian manufacturers (China, Japan, South Korea) should be bought only when there is confidence that the brand has established itself in the market as a conscientious and responsible manufacturer.
Observing the rules for choosing a cream, you can be sure that you have acquired a high-quality cream that will benefit the skin.
Which cream to choose for the eyelids
Aging of the eyelids occurs faster than the rest of the skin, as they are in constant motion in the daytime. When choosing an eye cream, it is necessary to take into account the type of skin, possible allergic reactions, your own preferences.
Such a cream, in addition to hyaluronic acid, should contain:
- vitamins A and E, which make the skin soft and supple;
- seaweed, namely the extract from them, as it is ideal for sensitive skin;
- essential oils, as they perfectly nourish the skin (they include passiflora, barberry, lemon oil);
- extracts from different plants – they cope well with circles under the eyes, extracts include flax, passionflower, ruskus, chamomile, rose, parsley and horse sorrel;
- products of organic origin, such as caviar, honey, pearl powder, snail mucus – these components are naturally rubbed into the eyelids, which brings a good result.
Depending on what effect is supposed to be achieved, all eyelids containing hyaluronic acid are divided into:
Choose a cream in accordance with the goals of care.
How to use the tool
Use a cream with hyaluronic acid, according to cosmetologists, it is necessary every day before bedtime for 15 days. Then a two-week break is made and the course can be repeated.
At what age to use
From 20 years old, the skin on a person’s face is aging. And this means that the body begins to produce less and less hyaluronic acid. This leads to the formation of wrinkles, flabbiness appears. Experts strongly recommend that for the period from 20 to 30 years not to resort to the injection method of introducing hyaluron, replacing the injection procedures with creams with acid, as well as gels and masks.
According to the reviews of cosmetologists, it is necessary to use a cream with hyaluronic acid starting from the age of 25.
Cosmetic products with this substance should not be used:
- during the period of taking anticoagulants, antibiotics;
- within a month after peeling, laser resurfacing;
- if you are allergic to hyaluron.
A cream with hyaluronic acid is not a panacea for aging facial skin cells, since the aging process cannot be completely stopped. But cosmetologists speak of a significant positive effect that hyaluron has on skin rejuvenation and wrinkle smoothing. The skin acquires a natural color, becomes smooth.
However, doctors warn that you should always remember about possible individual intolerance. At the slightest sign of a negative reaction, the use of agents containing hyaluronic acid should be discontinued.
Cream Libriderm Hyaluron moisturizing
The cream has a significant moisturizing effect, due to the fact that it contains a large percentage of hyaluronic acid. It is intended for application to the skin of the face, decollete and neck.
The properties of the cream are as follows:
- increases the moisture content in the dermis;
- increases collagen activity, and hence skin elasticity;
- due to the increased water content in the cells of the epidermis, the lower layers of the skin are saturated with liquid, which has a beneficial effect on its condition.
The complex c
ream “Libriderm” is the tool that can completely replace the injection effect on the skin, provided that it is used regularly.
Libriderm Activator Serum
Serum acid content is not more than 2%. The rest is water, as well as preservatives. If manufacturers in the composition of the serum indicate 75% of hyaluron, this is not true, because in this form the drug will look like a brick.
Libriderm created its own version of the serum, which is used to rejuvenate the skin of the face and, in particular, the eye area. It is characterized by a high content of amino acids, peptides.
Evelyn Ultra-Moisturizing Cream
The composition of the cream includes innovative drugs:
- aquareviporin improves the hydrolipidic balance in the epidermis, which provides maximum skin hydration;
- Bio collagen helps restore elasticity and firmness of the skin, wrinkles disappear, the surface of the face becomes smooth and silky.
The drug also has a good effect on the regeneration and recovery processes in the epidermis.
Cream “Laura” from Evalar
This drug is positioned as a remedy for women who are already over 50 years old, due to the high content of hyaluronic acid and peptides.
Its effect on the skin is manifested in the following:
- prolongs the life cycle of cells due to peptides;
- cell work is activated;
- the synthesis of collagen and elastin is accelerated.
Thanks to this, smoothing of the skin occurs quickly. She heals, comes in tone.
Hyaluronic Cream D’Oliva
Olive has a triple effect:
- instant skin hydration on the face;
- nutrients are delivered very quickly to the deepest layers of the skin;
- promotes instant regeneration of all damaged tissues.
This cream belongs to those that contain low molecular weight acid, which means that it can penetrate much deeper into the skin than most products and have a significant anti-aging effect.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
Merz Cream Mousse
The consistency of this cream is a mousse, it contains a thin-mass hyaluron that penetrates deep into the skin.
Its advantages over other similar means:
- moisturizing the skin for a sufficiently long period of time;
- rapid action of the substance, the result is visible after 7-8 hours.
This cream mousse is suitable for the care of different types of skin.
Cream mask “Bark”
In addition to acid, the mask contains amino acids, including glycine, proline, serine, lysine and others, as well as acids – succinic and lactic, and algae – kelp and fucus.
Equally important is the presence of wheat germ and oat milk in the extract.
All these components in combination with hyaluron make the mask an excellent moisturizer for the face. Due to its composition, the mask is suitable for any type of skin and has a significant moisturizing effect.
A series of creams Lift Ativ Retinol from Vichy
Vichy creams are based on the waters of the thermal springs of this province of France. The composition of the water, on the basis of which the creams are made, is as important as the main components that are the basis of creams.
Due to the basis, as well as the composition of hyaluronic acid, the action of creams is aimed at:
- affect all types of skin, moisturizing and rejuvenating it;
- fight the signs of aging.
Creams in this series have all the quality certificates. And these certificates are confirmed by numerous reviews of those who have used this tool for more than one year. All of them indicate that the Vichy line cream has established itself in the best possible way and should be part of cosmetics bags for women over 35.
Aquanti by Novosvit with Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen
This tool is based on hyaluronic acid.
But besides it, collagen and a powerful antioxidant are included in the composition, this is due to its effect:
- deep hydration;
- restoration of softness of the skin, smoothing out the smallest wrinkles.
Thanks to deep hydration, a long-lasting effect is provided, as well as a powerful anti-aging protection. This is a American natural product that is in no way inferior in quality to its foreign counterparts.
Top rating means with acid for 40-50 + years
The skin becomes especially problematic after 40 years. She begins to rapidly age and then hyaluronic creams become an indispensable means of rejuvenation. Here is a ranking of the most popular creams of this type.
- It’s skin Hyaluronic Acid. Provides a good moisturizing effect, the quality and composition are optimal.
- Eveline bio HYALURON 4D. An excellent budget option, containing all the necessary components for rejuvenating the skin of the face, while the price (about $ 2,72 per jar) is quite reasonable.
- D’Oliva. Cream of this brand has long established itself with the best hand, thanks to a balanced composition. Hyaluronic acid is found in exactly the amount in which it will be useful.
- Loreal Derma Genesis. There is not so much hyaluron in the cream, but it has a wonderful lifting effect, although the price of the cream is quite expensive for more than $ 9,52.
- Laura. American-made cream, which in addition to acid includes wild yam extract, tocopherol, retinol, linoleic acid and phospholipids.
- Cream Mousse Merz. In its composition, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, which means that it can penetrate deep into the dermis. But in addition to it, an additional healing and rejuvenating effect is created by the extract of oat grains, a composition of aloe leaves, shea butter, brown seaweed and glucosamine of marine origin.
- Cream mask Bark. The cream is based on thermal water from sources in the French province of Brittany, as well as oat milk, soybean oil. Thanks to these components, the mask perfectly moisturizes the skin, removes the feeling of dryness.
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler. A cream based on the low molecular weight formula of hyaluronic acid penetrates perfectly into the skin, restoring the epidermis and exerting an excellent effect on the external condition of the skin.
- Planter’s Acido Hialuronico. The cream contains hyaluronic acid in a completely pure form, and this helps to prevent the formation of an oily film on the skin after its application. The only drawback of the cream is its high price, almost $ 27.
- Cerave Moisturizing Lotion. In addition to acid, glycerol and ceramides are included. It acts on the skin gently and balanced. The effect is felt after the first course of use. The disadvantage is that you can only buy this cream in online stores. It is not on sale.
This is the most affordable cream and cream containing hyaluronic acid. In them, its properties are revealed in their true quality.
How to make cream at home
According to cosmetologists, a cream with hyaluronic acid is most often bought ready-made. But then it contains little hyaluron. There is an option to make a gel with a high content of this substance at home. Acid is sold in powder form or in ampoules, i.e. in a liquid state.
- Combine 3 g of powder or 0,1 fluid ounce of a liquid substance with 1,01 fluid ounce of distilled water to obtain a uniform consistency, the composition should look like a thick cream.
- The prepared mixture is put in the refrigerator for 8 hours, so that it thickens and turns into a gel.
- They take any cream (even a child’s one). 10 g of hyaluron are thoroughly mixed with 30 g of cream. Thus, the necessary composition is obtained.
- Keep the prepared mixture in the refrigerator.
But not only experts confirm the effectiveness of creams, which include hyaluron. Many users who, on the recommendation, have used an acid-containing cream, note that the effect of this cosmetic product has a positive effect on skin rejuvenation.
From the age of 20, facial skin requires care and care, as it ages. The main cause of aging and wrinkle formation is a lack of hyaluronic acid. Creams containing this substance in their composition make up for the lack of this substance and rejuvenate the skin.
Video and creams with hyaluronic acid
A cosmetologist doctor will tell you why some creams with hyaluronic acid do not work:
Doctor’s review. Inexpensive cream with hyaluronic acid, action and effectiveness: