The great popularity of Tibetan hormonal gymnastics is explained by its high efficiency and accessibility – many exercises can be performed right in bed. It does not require special training and excessive efforts, while providing a beneficial effect on the entire human body.
- Why gymnastics is called hormonal
- What is the effect of Tibetan gymnastics
- How to do Tibetan gymnastics
- A set of exercises in bed for healing and longevity
- The Eye of Renaissance complex: energy – for weight loss
- Exercise 1
- Exercise 2
- Exercise 3
- Exercise 4
- Exercise 5
- The principles of proper breathing for weight loss
- Exercises for the spine “9 threads”
- The principles of Tibetan gymnastics for the eyes
- Eye exercises
- Gymnastics Olga Orlova: video
- Video about Tibetan hormonal gymnastics in bed
Why gymnastics is called hormonal
The definition of “hormonal” in the name is due to the fact that many Tibetan gymnastics exercises, often performed in bed, basically contain massage movements that stimulate active points, thereby activating the production of adrenaline.
As a result of this, the hormonal system begins to work more intensively, tissues and organs are toned, the body is saturated with energy, and a comprehensive rejuvenating effect occurs.
What is the effect of Tibetan gymnastics
It is believed that Tibetan monks owe their longevity and good health to special hormonal gymnastics performed directly in bed, which must be done every day to achieve the maximum effect. This gymnastics has a comprehensive effect on the human body.
The following positive effects can be distinguished:
- The functioning of the hormonal system is stabilized, the work of the endocrine glands and the production of hormones are normalized.
- The state of the cardiovascular system improves, the walls of the vessels become more durable.
- Vision becomes clearer, hearing is restored.
- Fat deposits are reduced, it is possible to get rid of cellulite.
- The mood and tone increase, energy appears.
- The body is rejuvenated, various diseases pass faster, life expectancy increases.
How to do Tibetan gymnastics
Despite the fact that Tibetan hormonal gymnastics can be performed directly in bed, there are certain rules that must be observed. If you engage in exercises haphazardly, then you should not expect any quick visible effect.
The following rules must be observed:
- Exercise is recommended to be performed on an empty stomach, no later than half an hour before a meal.
- Gymnastics should be practiced while lying on the bed or some other smooth flat surface.
- The most important role in the classroom is breathing – it must be deep and unhurried.
- For each exercise, 30 repetitions should be performed, while ideally, the frequency of movements should be synchronized with the heartbeat. With this system, the exercises included in the gymnastics complex will not take more than 7 minutes.
- You should not give up exercises if, after the first lessons, there are slight painful or unpleasant sensations.
- After the gymnastics complex, experts advise drinking 1 tablespoon. warm water, which helps to normalize digestion and stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Tibetan gymnastics is categorically incompatible with bad habits.
- It is very important to monitor the quality of exercise, for which you need to focus on proper breathing and listen to the state of your own body.
- The best time for classes is early morning, no later than 8 hours.
- The main condition is that classes should be held every day.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics, performed in bed, is suitable for almost all people, regardless of their age and physical condition.
But still there are some contraindications:
- ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract;
- pathology of the spine;
- postoperative period;
- any mental illness;
- children under 16 years old.
The presence of any of the listed signs does not mean a strict ban on performing gymnastics of Tibetan monks, but implies a mandatory consultation with a specialist and an individual approach that takes into account specific characteristics of the body.
A set of exercises in bed for healing and longevity
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics in bed includes a basic set of exercises, the implementation of which will provide a charge of vivacity and energy for the whole day.
- Massage the palms. Lying on the bed, you need to start rubbing your palms against each other so that they warm up. The monks use this exercise to scan their own biofield: hot palms indicate that the biofield is in order, if the palms do not heat up – the biofield is reduced, and if the hands are wet – there was some kind of malfunction or even a disease in the body.
- Palming . After completing the first exercise, heated palms are applied to closed eyes and begin to put pressure on the eyeballs – 1 click per second and so on 30 times. After pressing the palm, it is recommended to leave it in front of your eyes for a while – optimally up to 2 minutes. This exercise promotes nutrition of the eyeball and improves the functioning of nerve endings, which, in turn, leads to normalization of vision and a decrease in gray hair.
- Impact on the ears . The clasped fingers are placed under the occipital part of the head, pressing the palms to the ears. Then you need to start pressing on the ears with a frequency of one click per second. If painful sensations appear, then the pressure should be weakened. Thus, 30 repetitions are performed. Such an effect helps to improve hearing, and also, thanks to the effect on many nerve endings located in the ears, the work of various organs and overall well-being improves.
- Facelift. The fist is leaned against the lower part of the face so that the thumbs are behind the ears. Having set hands in this way, they perform massaging movements with their fists from the center of the chin to the jackpots. This action helps to tighten the oval of the face, contributes to the disappearance of the second chin, improves blood circulation to tissues, increases skin tone.
- Forehead massage . First place the palm of the right hand on the forehead, and the palm of the left hand on top. Massaging movements are performed in a circle from one edge of the forehead to the other. Such an effect favorably affects the work of the pituitary gland and helps to cleanse the sinuses.
- Massage of the crown . With palms folded as in the previous exercise, stroking movements are made from one ear to another through the parietal. This exercise has a beneficial effect on the joints and stabilizes blood pressure.
- Thyroid massage. The right hand is placed in the place where the thyroid gland is located, and the left makes massage movements towards the center of the abdomen. At the final action of 30, both palms are placed on the navel. This exercise stimulates the thyroid gland, helps to develop their own immunity.
- Massage the abdomen. Putting the left palm on top of the right, it is necessary to slowly massage the stomach in a circle, in the direction of the clockwise (when moving in the opposite direction, malfunctions in the intestines can occur). This effect improves digestion and helps the normal functioning of the intestines.
- Shaking hands and feet. In the supine position, it is necessary to raise the arms and legs perpendicular to the surface and shake them for half a minute. Then you need to do circular movements with brushes and feet. Such an exercise improves the cardiovascular system and increases joint mobility.
The Eye of Renaissance complex: energy – for weight loss
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics includes not only sets of exercises to perform in bed. The “Eye of the Renaissance” or “5 Tibetan Pearls” methodology is another set of exercises developed by Tibetan monks, which became widely known thanks to the works of P. Kelder.
If you start from the statement of the monks themselves, in the human body there is a certain number of energy centers (“vortices”) that supply the body with energy. With health problems, the speed of these vortices decreases, which does not allow energy to flow to the organs in the required amount. These exercises help to start the flow of energy and normalize their speed.
As a result of this, the body is rejuvenated, diseases recede, metabolic processes are activated. Another result that has brought widespread popularity to the technique is getting rid of excess weight.
Exercises included in this gymnastic complex, it is recommended to perform 1-2 times a day. The most favorable time for classes is morning, since gymnastics gives the body a large charge of energy and vitality. An important condition is a daily repeat of the exercises, as breaks can lead to poor health.
At the initial stage of training, experts advise to perform each exercise no more than 5 times and gradually bring the number of repetitions to 21. If performing more repetitions causes discomfort and discomfort, it is recommended to slightly reduce their number. The following are exercises of the Eye of Rebirth technique
It is necessary to take the starting position – stand upright and stretch out your arms to the side at a right angle. Then begin the circular motion of the body in a clockwise direction around its own axis. The minimum number of rotations is 3, the maximum is 21. If you feel dizzy, you should stop and stop performing.
You need to lie on your back on a flat surface, stretch your upper limbs and rest your palms with tightly pressed fingers to the floor. After this, you should raise your head and strongly lean the lower part of the face to the chest. Then you need to raise your legs at right angles to the surface, while trying not to raise the pelvis.
When everything turns out right, the legs can be gradually moved further towards the chest, without bending them at the knees. As soon as the pelvis begins to lift off the floor, it is necessary to slowly return the legs to their original position. The main thing is to observe the breath: at the beginning of the exercise, exhale is done, when lifting the head and limbs – a deep breath, when lowering – exhale again.
To perform this exercise, you need to kneel, holding the body in an upright position, and put your hands on your hips below the buttocks. In this case, the face should be tilted forward and the chin should be leaned against the chest. Next, the head should be thrown back, bending in the back and resting his hands on his hips. Then the head returns to its original position.
As in the previous exercise, exhale at the very beginning, take a deep breath when bending, and exhale again when you return to the starting position.
Starting position: sitting on the floor with legs stretched forward at a small distance from each other, the back is straight, and palms rest on the floor on the sides of the body, the lower part of the face is pressed to the chest. It is necessary to throw the head back, and lift the body up parallel to the floor, resting on the arms and legs, which remain in an upright position.
Having taken this pose, you should strain all the muscles for a few seconds, and then go to the starting position. Recommendations for breathing: exhale in the starting position, inhale at the beginning of the action, hold your breath at the moment of tension, and returning to the original position, exhale again.
To begin with, you should take an emphasis lying down, resting on the palms and toes and bending in the back. Then the head begins to tip back. Then the buttocks rise up to the formation of an acute angle, and the chin is pressed to the chest. The limbs should remain straight. Holding in this position for several seconds, you should slowly return to the original position.
They carefully monitor that the beginning and the end of the exercise correspond to exhalation, and movement to inhale.
The principles of proper breathing for weight loss
A huge role in performing these exercises is played by proper breathing. Tibetan monks advise, before starting to perform gymnastics, to practice breathing. Inhalation should be done through the nose, and then exhaled through the mouth, while pronouncing the sound “heh”. On exhalation, you need to mentally release all negative emotions and accumulated irritation from yourself.
In this case, breathing is divided into 3 stages of movement:
- Lower diaphragmatic – on inspiration, it is necessary to point the diaphragm down, push the stomach forward, so that the lungs are filled with air, draw in the perineum.
Middle chest – you need to maximize the abdomen so that the intercostal mu
scles expand the chest.
- Upper clavicular – to straighten the shoulders without lifting upward, allowing the neck muscles to lift the upper ribs without chest tension. Exhalation is carried out in similar steps when moving parts of the body in the reverse order. With proper inhalation and exhalation, the body during classes will be in additional tone, which increases their effectiveness.
Exercises for the spine “9 threads”
“9 threads” is a type of gymnastics aimed at the prevention and elimination of various problems of the spine. These exercises are recommended to be performed 2 times a day. According to Tibetan practice, developing back flexibility is considered a very important factor in longevity. An obstacle to this may be the curvature of various parts of the spine: kyphosis, lordosis or scoliosis.
The set of exercises “9 threads” is aimed at straightening the spine and developing intervertebral discs.
The first 3 threads have the general designation “3 twists”:
- Upper twisting (1st thread) aims at relaxing the upper body through twisting actions with the upper limbs. To perform the exercise, you need to slowly make revolutions with the body, starting the action from the arms bent at the elbows.
- The average twist (2nd thread) is transformed from the top by placing the pelvis forward and deflection back. Such a transformation occurs in several stages, movements. At the same time, the direction of movement of the upper limbs changes by 90 degrees.
- Bottom twist (3rd thread) . Movements below the belt are carried out by means of oppositely directed swings of the upper limbs and legs bent at the knee.
If during the performance of these exercises there is a slight crunch in the spine, then this should not be afraid – this is a common manifestation. It is only necessary to avoid too sharp movements.
- The 4th thread – “See the Sky” – is done slowly. The palms should be pressed one to the other at the bottom. Then the palms are turned in the opposite direction, stretching the cervical vertebra. Further, the upper limbs move up, are thrown back with the simultaneous extension of the head forward. The body is pulled up with a lift on its toes, vibration occurs. In the end, you need to lower down on the heels with an effort.
- 5th thread . The upper limbs under their own weight relaxedly fall down and by inertia move back and forth. Then begin the movement of the upper limbs behind the spine, first with an ordinary lock, and then with the reverse.
- 6th thread – “Fix the Mountain” . Two fists must be pressed on both sides of the spine in an upward direction.
- 7th thread – “Level the Valley”. The skin on both sides in the lumbar spine is captured with fingers and pulled back. With such tweezers it is necessary to go down to the sacral section.
- The 8th thread includes 3 exercises: rolling the back and neck – first with bent lower limbs, and then with straightened; stretching the body above and below the belt in opposite directions; vibrations passing through the stretched body.
The final 9th thread consists of rolling on the back, relaxing with throwing legs behind the head, rolling back, turning the head and sitting twisting.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
The principles of Tibetan gymnastics for the eyes
Special Tibetan gymnastics for the eyes has a complex effect, having a positive effect on vision, the appearance of the eyes.
To achieve maximum effect, the following conditions must be observed:
- It is believed that the most favorable effect on vision has a green color, therefore, when designing a workplace, use green elements that give the eyes an opportunity to relax.
- During the day, it is necessary from time to time to massage the eyelids with light finger movements.
- Washing with cold water has a beneficial effect on eye health.
- A smile in front of the mirror and a good mood fill your eyes with positive energy.
There is a basic set of exercises for the eyes, allowing you to maintain their health.
For consistent execution of exercises you need:
- place the index fingers in front of the face and fix a look at them. Then you should spread your fingers in different directions, continuing to follow their eyes;
- perform rotation with eyes in a circle, first in one direction, and then in the other;
- make quick blinks for 1-2 minutes;
- perform eye movements along diagonal lines;
- to look from a closely located object to a subject in the distance, and then back to a closely located one.
Each exercise should be repeated several times, gradually bringing the number of repetitions to 10. Complete the set of exercises should be a light massage of the eyelids.
Gymnastics Olga Orlova: video
Everyone who tried to perform Tibetan hormonal gymnastics, including the one that can be done in bed, were satisfied with the result. Exercise complexes based on the techniques of Tibetan monks have gained great popularity due to their high efficiency and ease of implementation.
Daily exercises contribute to the rejuvenation of the body, help to cope with various diseases and increase life expectancy.
Video about Tibetan hormonal gymnastics in bed
What is Tibetan hormonal gymnastics: exercises:
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics in bed to improve the body: