Tibetan hormonal gymnastics for healing and longevity has centuries-old historical roots. However, in our country, a true set of exercises has become available relatively recently, only after electrification in one of the mountain villages in Tibet at the end of the last century.
- Where does hormonal gymnastics begin
- Operating principle
- The benefits of Tibetan gymnastics
- Vision improvement
- Cure Ear Disease
- Facelift & Hearing Aid
- Cleansing the maxillary sinuses and eliminating forehead wrinkles
- Improving cerebral circulation and normalizing pressure
- Improvement of the joints and muscles of the hands
- Normalization of the thyroid gland
- Improvement of the gastrointestinal tract
- Improving blood circulation in the vessels of the hands and feet
- Precautionary measures
- Opinions of doctors and reviews from the forums
- Execution Rules
- Morning exercises in 5 minutes. 10 exercises in bed
- Exercise 1. Rubbing the palms of the hands
- Exercise 2. Palming – charging for the eyes
- Exercise 3. To hear better
- Exercise 4. Face contour lift
- Exercise 5. Forehead massage
- Exercise 6. Massage the crown
- Exercise 7. Thyroid Massage
- Exercise 8. Massage the abdomen
- Exercise 9. Shaking the capillaries and rotation of the joints of the arms and legs
- Exercise 10. Rubbing the feet
- Hormonal gymnastics from Olga Orlova. Video
- Hormonal gymnastics from Neli Shishatskaya. Video
- Tibetan hormonal gymnastics Alena Berdnik. Video
- Chittapad complex. Video
- Tibetan gymnastics video
Where does hormonal gymnastics begin
According to the monks of Tibet themselves, the secrets of gymnastics are passed down from generation to generation, and the effectiveness remains the same – undeniably effective. By practicing classes constantly, people become stronger both in spirit and body.
The main task in the exercises is to use certain zones of the body, due to which to stimulate the balancing of the hormonal background through the endocrine apparatus, which is inherent in man by nature.
It takes 5 to 10 minutes a day to complete the set of exercises. During this time, a person exerts a physical effect (by massaging and pressing movements) on certain areas of the body, helps to normalize the secretion of endocrine glands.
The principle of action is stimulation through clearly localized nerve endings of certain organs.
A side positive effect is:
- Improving blood circulation at the capillary level.
- Elimination of edematous phenomena, including those caused by lymphostasis.
- Getting rid of stagnant zones in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Improving visual perception.
- Bringing blood pressure to acceptable values.
- Relief of age-related manifestations due to smoothing wrinkles.
- Cleansing of the maxillary sinuses.
- Increased life expectancy.
All of the above has a synergistic effect in the form of an increase in the general tone of the body. This has a positive effect on the psychological state – a person starts his day in a cheerful mood every day, and after a long time (not less than 2 months) notes improvement in appearance.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
The benefits of Tibetan gymnastics
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics for healing and longevity is based on the principle of an integrated approach. It takes into account the interconnected processes that occur at various levels of metabolism in humans.
It is achieved by appropriate exercise – the muscles of the eyes are not only subjected to massage, but also experience warmth from the palms of the hands. The result – the capillary blood supply to the visual organs is used to the full, the eyes receive the requested nutrition in the required amount, the person gradually notes the hanging level of light perception.
Also, through periodic mild pressure on the eyeballs, the pituitary gland (pituitary gland) and the pineal body in the midbrain (pineal gland) are activated. Each of the glands, performing certain tasks, together with the hypothalamus forms the hypothalamic-pituitary system, the combined action of which sets the direction to the entire endocrine apparatus.
Cure Ear Disease
Chronic diseases such as otitis media can be treated by performing procedures for at least 6 months. At the time of the procedure, air pressure is artificially forced into the entire inner surface of the ears. This creates a massaging effect on all internal zones, as a result – it provokes the dispersal of stagnant locations caused by inflammatory processes.
At the first lessons, a slight increase in the symptoms of the disease may be observed. This is a temporary effect that resolves itself. You should continue to do gymnastics, but reduce the force of pressing the hands. It doesn’t end with just getting rid of chronic diseases – an additional positive effect is the normalization of hearing.
The created air zone with increased compression affects the eardrum, contributes to its flexibility.
Facelift & Hearing Aid
The maxillary of the skin, rubbed with fists during the exercise, gradually acquires a more pronounced contour, since when smoothing, scattering of subcutaneous fat deposits and normalization of lymphatic fluid patency occur.
Cleansing the maxillary sinuses and eliminating forehead wrinkles
Rubbing the skin in the forehead increases the elasticity of the skin, gives it a toned look, reduces age-related manifestations in the form of folds. It also normalizes the microflora in the paranasal sinuses, reduces the likelihood of accumulation of pathogens and dust.
Improving cerebral circulation and normalizing pressure
The effect is achieved through work on the parietal zone, which is described below. This reduces the risk of pathologies in the form of a stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, intracranial hemorrhage.
Improvement of the joints and muscles of the hands
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics for health and longevity helps maintain muscle tissue and joints of the hands in tone due to physical activity during daily exercise.
Normalization of the thyroid gland
Massaging from the specified organ to the navel area improves the throughput of capillaries and ducts.
Improvement of the gastrointestinal tract
Circular pressing movements with the palms of the hands clockwise around the navel activate the work of all organs of the abdominal cavity, contribute to the normal passage of food through the entire chain of the digestive system.
Improving blood circulation in the vessels of the hands and feet
All peripheral blood circulation, especially in the extremities, returns to normal both due to the general effect of physical activity from exercises, and due to the directed effect of one of the exercises on the arms and legs.
List of recommendations and contraindications:
1. Take up the exercises should be after consultation with your doctor. The use of classical medicine methods not only does not contradict the principles of oriental techniques, but also supplements them. The first steps to getting health information are:
- General inspection;
eral blood and urine tests;
- Narrowly targeted tests to identify malfunctions in the production of hormones.
2. It is necessary to choose a different method of restoring health when:
- Presence of progressive pathologies of the myocardium and hypertension;
- Existing protrusions of the intervertebral discs or hernias;
- Detecting ulcers in the gastrointestinal tract;
- Various inflammations of the joints and cartilage.
- Recently transferred surgery.
- Lupus erythematosus.
Opinions of doctors and reviews from the forums
The following attitude develops in Tibetan hormonal gymnastics in medical circles:
1. “It is really suitable for people who are concerned about health and longevity. Although it is not included in the list of official methods of health restoration in modern medical practice. ” But, as with all other areas, it should be approached meaningfully – no way is a panacea for all people in a row. Each has a specific scope, as well as a list of restrictions for use.
2. “A temporary increase in the symptoms of existing diseases after the first sessions is easily confused with the process of worsening the clinical picture of the patient.” This situation is possible while ignoring contraindications, due to the incompatibility of exercises with the current state of health of the patient. Therefore – a person needs to independently monitor the response of the body and in time to undergo a specialist consultation. The best option is to keep a diary in which daily results will be recorded, after which they will be analyzed by the attending physician.
3. “The beginning of the exercise should not be regarded as an automatic replacement of previously prescribed hormonal drugs.” Such a decision should be verified by the doctor on the basis of a comprehensive examination of the patient. Hasty action can lead to a difficult situation.
4. It is easier and easier to achieve the desired results when not only gymnastics has appeared in a person’s life, but also qualitative changes have occurred in other areas of life.
- Switching to the right diet – replacing fast food with a full meal with natural products, etc.
- Refusal of addictions.
- Active lifestyle.
- Change of the surrounding psychological background.
5. “If the patient is not able to perform the entire list of exercises for physical reasons (a leg fracture or excess weight that did not allow reaching the foot that is incorrectly fused in the past), then all other exercises that are possible under such conditions should be done.”
The most popular opinions, judging by the responses of people who have experienced gymnastics on themselves, which are available on thematic forums:
1. “You should not think that outwardly looking” simple “physical actions can not achieve a noticeable result.”
This approach is not constructive in advance for two reasons:
- A skeptical emotional attitude can block any positive results at the very beginning of the course – a person will simply look for a reason on the basis of which he can refuse to perform gymnastics.
- A negative psychological attitude will be fundamental in the regularity of the exercises – a person can afford to skip classes, or do them selectively.
2. “Even after a long period of applying the exercises in practice, one cannot notice the promised result. The only positive thing is that you feel energized for the whole day, getting out of bed after such a workout is very simple. ”
This statement does not indicate the uselessness of hormonal exercise, but the steady state of the body, in which there is no need to adjust the hormonal background.
3. “After the start of classes, complications of old diseases appeared that did not make themselves felt earlier – some began to have discharge on the eyes, the second – the temperature began to acquire elevated values, the third – there were aching pain in the lumbar.”
The manifestation of symptoms may have the opposite meaning:
- Or this is a temporary phenomenon resulting from the adaptation of the body to hormonal changes, which should be endured before the onset of improvement.
- Or this is a signal that before the start of gymnastics, a person did not make sure that he did not have any contraindications, and it does not suit him for use in life.
4. “Thanks to Tibetan practices, many people have forgotten about existing diseases. Their condition has improved. There was no trace of the previous pains. Against this background, the overall quality of life has markedly improved. ” The largest category of Internet users left a message on the forums with a similar meaning.
To achieve maximum results, it is recommended that you follow these guidelines:
- It is necessary to observe the daily routine, due to which the 5-minute exercise will be completed before 6 in the morning. The set of activities is closely related to the biological rhythms of the body, so this connection should be used. To do this, you need to plan your day so that you have 7-8 hours to sleep.
- They should be performed lying on a dense base (floor, hard mattress). Or not leaving bed after sleep, if it meets the required parameters.
- Each movement should be accompanied by measured breathing.
- The repetition rate should coincide with the heart rate, which is easy to track by the pulse on the wrist.
- Eating should begin no earlier than 30 minutes after the gymnastics. After completion, it is permissible to drink a glass of clean warm water.
- Self-discipline is paramount – you should not miss classes, compensating for them with a subsequent increase in the number of repetitions. Each such violation of the schedule negates the positive result of the monthly course of exercises.
- Alcohol and smoking should be forgotten.
Morning exercises in 5 minutes. 10 exercises in bed
Below is a basic list of actions (for each movement – 30 times), which can be expanded over time with other techniques.
Exercise 1. Rubbing the palms of the hands
Having woken up and mentally attuned to classes, you should close your palms and begin to usd them together.
The result obtained can inform a person about many things:
- Metabolism in the body occurs at the proper level if the palms become hot and remain dry.
- There ar
e serious hidden health problems if the palms become wet.
Exercise 2. Palming – charging for the eyes
It is similar to the vision restoration technique founded by William Bates. With warm palms you need to make light pressure on the eyeballs. After completing the approaches, you will need to leave your eyes closed for 30-60 seconds with your hands. This will give additional time for the natural warming of the eyes with the warmth of their own hands.
Exercise 3. To hear better
The scheme is identical to the second exercise, only the ears will serve as the object of pressure.
The fingers should be hooked behind the head. In addition to hearing restoration, a practitioner will be able to get rid of a whole list of ear diseases.
Exercise 4. Face contour lift
It allows you to identify clear facial contours, saving a person from folds and a double chin. Temporary redness is possible due to blood flow to the treated skin, as well as from improved circulation throughout the lymphadenoid pharyngeal ring.
To do this, press the thumbs to the earlobes. The rest is clenched into fists. Then make smooth movements along the base of the jaw to the chin and back to the ears.
Exercise 5. Forehead massage
It is necessary to join hands so that the palm of the left hand covers the outer side of the hand of the right hand. Press the palm of the right hand to the forehead, after which its base to produce pressure movements between the temples.
It is permissible to perform the same actions, avoiding physical contact with the forehead – just hold your hands near it. The first option is preferred in that in addition to activating the pituitary gland, it removes wrinkles.
Exercise 6. Massage the crown
The same bunch of hands is used. At the same time, you should not touch the indicated zone – it is enough to hold your hands above your head along the contour between the ears above the crown of the head. Performing this procedure brings blood pressure to normal levels, and also relieves stress on the joints, making them more elastic.
Exercise 7. Thyroid Massage
With your right hand you need to take by the throat area where the thyroid gland is located, with your left – draw it up and down from the navel. The final chord will be the lowering of both hands to the navel.
Exercise 8. Massage the abdomen
Massaging movements in a clockwise direction should be carried out on the stomach with your hands. The ligament is the same – the left palm on the outside of the right hand. It facilitates the passage of food through the gastrointestinal tract, accelerates the excretion of feces, and establishes regular stools.
Important! According to the technique, changing direction (setting it counterclockwise) is strictly prohibited! This is fraught with intestinal obstruction.
Exercise 9. Shaking the capillaries and rotation of the joints of the arms and legs
Being in the initial position – lying on your back with legs extended up and arms at a right angle – you should shake your hands and feet for half a minute to get rid of congestion in the limbs at the capillary level. It should be completed in a circular motion of the hands and feet.
Exercise 10. Rubbing the feet
In Tibetan hormonal gymnastics, this is the final procedure aimed at healing and longevity through stimulation of reflexogenic points of the legs.
It is performed through kneading the feet and toes.
Hormonal gymnastics from Olga Orlova. Video
The practitioner brought in his additions in the form of:
- An additional massage of the crown of the head, holding hands over the head from the back of the head to the forehead.
- The transition from rubbing the heels and ankle joints to massage stroking the entire surface of the legs, and patella, with the fingers. It is performed sitting, with straight legs.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Hormonal gymnastics from Neli Shishatskaya. Video
- More active work with the ears. After standard pressure with the palms of the hands, along the contours of the auricles, fingers are worked on for each area. Also – the earlobes are flexed, after which they are pulled back in opposite directions.
- Modified formation of a clear contour of the oval of the face. It is performed without fixing the thumbs behind the ears. Instead, they move with their fists under the jaw.
- Concentration on the maxillary sinuses through rubbing with the index fingers of the open palms of the said sections along the nose to the forehead.
- A similar procedure as that of Olga Orlova for massage of the parietal zone from the back of the head. But not to the forehead, but bringing his hands to his chest.
- The crown massage itself from ear to ear, combined with a more active body movement, so that the ribs are included in the work.
- Completion of the thyroid gland by lowering the hands to the navel, f
ollowed by focusing on it with the fingers. At this moment, a person should clearly monitor the pulsation inside the navel, counting 30 times.
- Massage the abdomen both clockwise and in the opposite direction.
- Finger pressure, starting from the zone of the right hypochondrium, passing through the area of the stomach, left hypochondrium, pubic bone.
Next, the video demonstrates a whole set of additional actions for gymnastics.
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics Alena Berdnik. Video
Its characteristic features:
- Rubbing the palms together with similar actions on the feet – the heels of the legs usd against each other. After that, the heated hands are applied alternately to each chakra. At the same time, the hands are locked so that the right palm is from below, the left from above – such a hand grip is provided for the female body. In the reverse order, for the male body.
- Massage of the forehead is performed by the phalanges of the fingers, clenched into a fist. 2 directions are chosen – from one temple to another, as well as towards the nose, touching him to the very tip.
- Massage is performed by analogy with the forehead – the hands “walk” not only from ear to ear, but also from the back of the head to the nose.
Chittapad complex. Video
Its main differences from the classic version:
- The last few approaches to pressure the eyeballs end slowly, with deep breaths.
- Abdominal massage is performed not around the navel, but around the abdomen between the navel and the pubic bone.
- Rubbing the feet is done with an emphasis on the deepening in the heel – it is pressed very hard against the background of general soft stroking. Also, the area above the knee is a place that requires active study.
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics is not the only method available to humans for healing and longevity. After it becomes an integral part of the lifestyle, various physical and spiritual practices can be added to it.
But it is worth starting for anyone who has decided to change their lifestyle for a harmonious existence with themselves and the world around them. This will be the starting point for future improvements.
Material author: Babanin Vyacheslav
Tibetan gymnastics video
Tibetan hormonal gymnastics:
Hormonal gymnastics of Tibetan monks. Exercises: