The problem with cellulite is solved with the help of a vacuum massager. Thanks to him, at home, the skin will become elastic and toned in a short time.
- The principle of operation of a vacuum massager
- How massager helps to cope with cellulite
- Is it possible to completely get rid of cellulite only with the help of a vacuum massager
- Indications for use
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Varieties of massagers
- Machine selection criteria
- Preparation of skin for massage
- Rules for using a vacuum massager, step by step instructions
- What zones can be massaged
- Popular brands of vacuum massagers: review, specifications and prices
- Cellulose MD
- Anti-cellulite Pro
- VACU Beauty Gezatone
- Medical massager “TULIP”
- Cellulite vacuum massager CELLULESS & CEHULOSS
- Bradex KZ 0071
- Medisana AC 855
- Ommassage Extra Slim VK-100
- Cans as a vacuum massager: choice, rules for use
- Useful videos about vacuum massagers and how to use them
The principle of operation of a vacuum massager
This drug works on the principle of suction. During use, the massager sucks the skin simultaneously with the fat layer that is under the skin, so a vacuum is created, due to which blood circulation on the surface of the skin is stimulated and enhanced.
If you constantly use this method, the following will happen:
- metabolic processes are activated;
- the flow of oxygen in the subcutaneous layer will increase;
- the influx of nutrients in the subcutaneous layer will increase;
- manifestations of cellulite will decrease;
- the structure of the skin will improve;
- stretch marks become less noticeable.
How massager helps to cope with cellulite
The regular use of a vacuum massager, the effect of which appears after 5 or 6 procedures, will help to eliminate the following problems:
- body fat in the abdomen;
- body fat in the buttocks, hips;
- double chin;
- lethargy of the skin;
- facial contours;
- aging of the skin;
- stretch marks after pregnancy;
- heaviness in the legs;
- muscle pain;
- constant fatigue, stress;
Is it possible to completely get rid of cellulite only with the help of a vacuum massager
Cupping massage, thalassotherapy, massage against cellulite and other cosmetics, all these are effective methods in the fight against the problem. Of course, they will help restore the condition of the skin, but only for a sustainable and lasting effect you will need to change your lifestyle.
For example, you need to start:
- actively engage in sports;
- get rid of bad habits;
- eat right and balanced.
Indications for use
As a cosmetic procedure, massage is carried out in order to:
- activate the blood flow process;
- better supply tissue with oxygen;
- activate lymphatic drainage;
- increase metabolism.
As a therapeutic goal, massage is carried out in order to:
- eliminate the symptoms of a cold;
- eliminate pain and muscle cramps;
- eliminate edema;
- activate metabolism;
- eliminate headaches;
- cure insomnia;
- cure nervous disorders.
For each patient, the number of sessions is selected individually.
To fully recover, an average of 6 to 20 sessions will be required. Also, a massage is performed if the internal organs are omitted, then the procedure is performed on the stomach. If you need to cure hypertension, or other diseases, then massage should be carried out simultaneously with medications, as well as acupuncture or manual therapy.
It is contraindicated to use a vacuum massager for cellulite for the following problems:
- heart diseases;
- skin diseases;
- trauma to the skin;
- severe venous diseases;
- gestation at the 2nd and 3rd trimester;
- renal or hepatic impairment;
- infectious diseases of an acute nature;
- dark spots;
- diseases of the circulatory system;
- oncological diseases;
- abscess of the lung.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages and disadvantages of the vacuum apparatus can be considered in the following table:
|skin is rejuvenated;||the high cost of some models;|
|mood improves;||low-quality manufacturing, as well as assembly;|
|pain symptoms are eliminated;||with abuse of the apparatus, the breast may sag, mastopathy will occur;|
|affordable cost;||abuse of massage may cause bruising on the body.|
|ease of use;|
|the opportunity to exploit on their own.|
Varieties of massagers
Cellulite devices come in various forms:
- hand held;
Hand flasks include special flasks along with suction cups. They are used for vacuum massage. The procedure is performed independently.
Also manual are divided into such as:
- wooden , which in turn can be: with a handle, put on a brush, on ropes, various reels;
- tape , they are very convenient and compact. They can easily be used independently. To do this, the tape on which the coils or rollers are attached, is pulled from one end to the other end. Due to this massager massage is obtained, as if plucked;
- rubber , thanks to them the massage is gentle. During this procedure, the deep layers of the skin are not affected at all. The massager can be oval or square in shape, on which rubber spikes are fixed;
- in the form of mittens , they are very convenient to use in the bathroom. They look like rubber gloves. There is another version of such mittens, more complex when the rubber mitt consists of attached massage balls. The main thing is not to forget when using a massage to use a special tool;
- cans can be either glass or rubber. They are also used for the purpose of treatment, but not many use this method, since painful sensations are possible during the procedure;
- in the form of brushes , the option is considered the most optimal to overcome cellulite. It can be made of different materials, for example, rubber, wood, plastic. After 2 months of use, the result will be on the face;
- in the form of rollers , it is very rigid in composition. A roller with spikes is attached to the handle, which rotates. Abusing this method may cause bruising.
It is very simple to look after su
ch massagers, after each use it will be enough to rinse them in warm water, then dry. So they will last a long time. Electrical apparatuses are various in size. The difference is only in the additional or mechanical effect, which can be varied due to the switch.
This type of massage can be compared with a whole range of sports activities. Professional devices include stationary devices used in medical or sports complexes. Procedures can be prescribed on the recommendation of specialists of this institution.
Hardware devices can be in the form of:
- electric massagers with various nozzles (point, roller, muscle, soft);
- muscle stimulants;
- infrared massagers;
- massagers – simulators (vibro-massagers, roller).
Machine selection criteria
Before you buy a medical device, you need to find out exactly which models can be found on the shelves of the store.
Reliable will be brands of well-known manufacturers, such as:
A American-made cellulite vacuum massager has good quality and good value. The Chinese manufacturer most often has low quality and, accordingly, cheap cost. The French manufacturer surpasses its competitors in quality and price. When choosing a device, you need to pay attention to the kit, as well as to the presence of nozzles, since they must be of different sizes.
They must be replaced more often during use.
It should be borne in mind that in each device there must be modes with a switch that allow you to control the suction power. Compactness and the ability to use the device on a battery or battery is another important point in choosing a device. If the massager is purchased in a small size, then it will be convenient to take it with you when traveling.
Also, when choosing a masseur you need to consider the following:
- a manual device helps to eliminate cellulite only at the initial stage;
- for sensitive skin, it is recommended to choose a massager from rubber or silicone nozzles;
- the most effective are those devices that are made with fingers or long teeth, due to which the deep layers of the skin can be affected;
- a massager with a handle is more capable of reaching the most inaccessible areas;
- when the skin condition is running, only a hardware massager is suitable, which has a diverse set of functions;
- For the lazy, a hardware massager is more suitable, since the process itself requires a lot of effort and patience.
Preparation of skin for massage
The vacuum massager, thanks to the instructions that came with the device, can be mastered without much difficulty. It will help get rid of cellulite and other problems.
The main rules will help to apply the massager correctly:
- the skin must be cleaned of impurities;
- before massage, the skin must be lubricated with special oil, you can also use a cellulite cream intended for massage;
- Do not make sudden manipulations during the massage;
- movements should be smooth and slow;
- the first procedure should be short-term;
- it is necessary to influence the skin during the first procedure with a minimum suction power, then, by habituation, the power can be gradually increased;
- pain during massage should not occur;
- it is impossible to use the hardware device too often and for too long, otherwise hematomas may appear.
Rules for using a vacuum massager, step by step instructions
Before performing a massage, you need to perform a number of certain actions:
- take a hot shower to warm up the body. This is necessary for the effectiveness of the session and to reduce the likelihood of discomfort;
- usd the body with massage movements, applying cream or oil, especially in problem areas;
- after absorbing the cream, you can proceed to massage against cellulite;
- it is necessary to fix the suction cup of the device in the problem area. First, set the minimum impact;
- power must be increased gradually, while there should not be any uncomfortable sensations;
- the suction cup needs to be moved from one problem area to another;
- movements need to be performed smoothly and gently;
- after the session, the skin should be lubricated with a moisturizer;
- it is advisable not to go to bed for 2 hours after the end of the procedure.
What zones can be massaged
The procedure is recommended in parts of the body such as:
- stomach, lateral zones, hips, buttocks. In these places, excess fat accumulates most, and therefore, vacuum massage can have a greater effect;
- back, due to massage in this part of the body you can relax;
- the chest area, due to massage in this area, you can tighten the skin, as well as eliminate stretch marks;
- neck and face, for this zone massage jars are used smaller and more carefully than in other parts of the body;
- arms and legs, massage in this part of the body is more delicate.
The remaining parts of the body that should be avoided are:
- under the knees;
Popular brands of vacuum massagers: review, specifications and prices
A cellulite vacuum massager can be selected among the following wide assortment. Below are the most requested devices.
The drug is intended for massage:
Has a bowl with a double roller, 1 nozzle, adapter and charger.
The massager is able to do the following:
- restore the skin;
- rejuvenate the skin;
- reduce pronounced cellulitis;
- eliminate excess weight;
- it is possible to apply with oils and creams against cellulite;
- can be used as an anti-cellulite and cosmetic session on the face.
The cost of this drug is approximately $ 20.
Production France. The drug is equipped with 4 nozzles, in order to more effectively massage the face and body. Vacuum massage is done due to nozzles with rollers of various widths. Very comfortable and compact to carry. The average cost is $ 34.
Due to this electric massager, it is possible to stimulate all the functions of the skin, thereby increasing its elasticity, as well as tone. The device has 2 speed modes, due to this you can control the strength of the massage. The kit also includes 2 nozzles designed for different areas of the skin. The average price is $ 26.
VACU Beauty Gezatone
Manufacturer French company.
The electrical device is intended for massage o
f all areas on the body:
- abdominal Press;
The massager is able to perform 4 types of massage:
- lymphatic drainage.
Thanks to him, the following will happen:
- swelling will pass;
- 2 chin will decrease;
- chest will tighten;
- muscle cramps will be eliminated;
- due to deep fat workout, excess fluid will come out faster;
- fatty tissue will break down.
The price of this unit varies from $ 24. has a housing, 3 nozzles, a battery. Charged for 8 hours. Weight of the device no more than 225 g.
Medical massager “TULIP”
A manual massager costs significantly less than its competitors. They can also eliminate the problems associated with cellulite, improve blood circulation, make the skin smooth. It can be purchased at a pharmacy for a ridiculous price, about $ 1,63.
Cellulite vacuum massager CELLULESS & CEHULOSS
A cellulite vacuum massager (electric) will help:
- eliminate subcutaneous fat;
- restore blood circulation;
- normalize metabolism.
It is recommended to use only on the body. It costs about $ 16.
Bradex KZ 0071
Manufacturer Chinese company.
The massager is intended for such parts of the body as:
Thanks to this massager you can:
- improve blood flow;
- accelerate the outflow of lymph;
- with gentle mode suitable for sensitive people;
- reduces the occurrence of cellulite.
Price on average from $ 10,88. It has 2 nozzles, a battery, 2 massage modes, 3 speeds, the weight of the device is not more than 260 g.
Medisana AC 855
The manufacturer is a German company. The drug allows you to perform not only a vacuum massage, but also vibration.
Thanks to this option, you can:
- tighten and make elastic skin;
- effectively overcome cellulite;
- due to infrared radiation affect the blood flow;
- to strengthen the result of vacuum massage due to vibration and rollers;
- strengthen the fabric.
It has basic functions, and an adapter.
Ommassage Extra Slim VK-100
Manufacturer Chinese company. Can be used throughout the body. Has a bowl with double rollers, nozzle with 1 roller, charging, adapter.
The device can help in the following:
- eliminate excess fat;
- reduce the occurrence of cellulite;
- increase the elastic state of the skin;
- the skin is smoothed after a couple of weeks.
The device has a weight of not more than 200 g. It costs somewhere from $ 18.
Cans as a vacuum massager: choice, rules for use
Simple Soviet glass jars for massage against cellulite will not work, since in ancient times they were used only to cure a cold or bronchitis. Currently, more effective cans have appeared, which are made of various materials suitable for treatment. They can be used independently and with the help of professionals.
- glass with a pump;
- with valve;
- with a pump.
How to use massage jars in such a way as to avoid pain and bruising
The following recommendations will help:
- it is necessary to gradually increase the procedure time;
- it is recommended to carefully lubricate the problem area with special massage oil;
- the jar needs to be squeezed and pressed tightly to the body;
- movements during massage of the abdomen and buttocks should be circular, on the legs the movement should begin from the knees up to the buttock;
- bank movements need to be done quickly without delay;
- if necessary, interrupt the session, the jar needs to be torn from the body, gently squeeze it with a brush, then the vacuum effect will be stopped;
- the body area should be relaxed, if the abdominal area is massaged, it is best to do it while standing;
- during the session, the patient should have a little reddening of the skin;
- after the session, you should feel warm;
- in order to consolidate the result, you must visit the pool or do wraps.
Thanks to the vacuum massager, you can not only eliminate cellulite, but also reduce excess weight and the depth of wrinkled folds. In addition to all this, you can improve your health, for example, due to the massager, reduce pain in the joints and muscles. However, only an integrated approach will help achieve excellent results.
Author: Belaeva Kristina
Useful videos about vacuum massagers and how to use them
Overview of the modern vacuum massager Gezatone Vacu Pro:
Cellulite can massage: