The use of heparin ointment has several areas of the cosmetology industry, in particular, the use of wrinkles in the eye area. Reviews of doctors inform: the composition improves blood circulation, the state of blood vessels, has a bactericidal effect.
- Components Means and Cost
- Drug action
- Drug indications
- Side effects
- How to prevent allergies
- Use on sensitive skin
- Is deep wrinkle removal possible
- How to use heparin ointment
- Application procedure
- How to apply the drug to the eyelids
- What time of day to apply
- Course Duration and Frequency
- Video on the topic: Heparin ointment for wrinkles under the eyes
Components Means and Cost
The tool contains several components:
- Heparin sodium is the main component that penetrates the capillaries through the skin. Its action is as follows: reduces blood viscosity; interferes with the production of fibrin, which affects the formation of blood clots; relieves inflammation, pain, swelling; resolves hematomas;
- Benzyl nicotinate is a vasodilator drug, as a result of which heparin is absorbed faster. Reduces the amount of particulate matter in the blood, prevents the formation of new clots;
- Benzocaine is an anesthetic that dulls the feeling of pain with bruises and inflammations.
Oils included in the structure of the product have a softening effect:
- Petroleum jelly;
- Peach oil.
The following elements are also important:
- distilled water.
A therapeutic agent is needed to treat surgical diseases:
- all kinds of sports injuries (sprain, knocks, hematomas);
- relieves swelling of the legs, cramps in the muscles;
- under the influence of the ointment, scars, bruises, bruises, hardening after injections, burns disappear.
The tool is effective for mastitis, hemorrhoids, if the disease is not running. Heparin is used in cosmetology.
The American manufacturer of ointment is the Nizhpharm company. It is available for sale in online stores and ordinary pharmacy stores. The cost range in American pharmacies is from $ 0,41 – $ 1,5. The average price is $ 0,79.
Benzocaine – a component of the analgesic effect, relieves pain, therefore, the areas of application are professional and home cosmetology.
Using heparin, you can change the appearance of the face:
- remove puffiness and dark circles under the eyes;
- from acne and wrinkles;
- slow down the aging process, stimulate epidermal renewal;
- tissue impregnation with nutrients;
The process of exposure to a therapeutic agent is explained by the penetration of components under the epidermis:
- Heparin supports blood circulation;
- Glycerin normalizes the water balance in the skin cells;
- Peach oil supplies vitamins.
Heparin ointment for wrinkles under the eyes (reviews of women who used the drug daily for 2-3 weeks confirm the fact) makes the face much younger.
Beauticians explain the changes as follows:
- as a result of the use of heparin ointment, vasodilation occurred, as a result of which blood circulation was activated;
- the metabolism of the skin of the face accelerated, therefore its color improved, the tone of the face became uniform;
- skin cells began to recover quickly, the face began to look younger, wrinkles disappeared;
- the contour of the face leveled off, became more distinct.
Heparin ointment in recent years has become popular in the use of skin defects in the eye area. Reviews indicate: the tool has an extraordinary healing power.
Beauticians support this opinion and put forward the following indications for the use of funds:
- Wrinkles on the face of a woman who appeared not so long ago . As a rule, they appear when a woman turns 30 years old. At this age, the skin is still elastic and smooth, but prevention can already be done: a mask from a mixture of any cream and ointment (proportional ratio 1: 1).
- The appearance of wrinkles in the eye area. The remedy must be applied to problem areas of the skin at regular intervals for 14 days.
- The appearance of pimples on the face. Acne that appears on the face, confirmation of inflammatory processes that begin as a result of contamination of the skin. If you grease small spots several times a day with Heparin ointment, then gradually they will disappear. This tool speeds up the metabolism.
- Swelling under the eyes. They indicate that a large amount of fluid has accumulated in the skin tissue cells, which is not excreted. If the reason is only in violation of blood circulation, then heparin ointment will be an effective remedy. Apply the drug under the eyelids should be circular patting movements better before bedtime.
- Skin tissues on the face cease to be elastic, become heterogeneous. As a result of the use of a heparin-containing preparation, blood quickly enters the tissues, the skin is saturated with oxygen and nutrients. She returns elasticity and uniformity.
- Unexplained bruising. Any bruise occurs because the integrity of the vessels is impaired, as a result of which some small blood enters the tissue. The impact site turns blue over time. If you lubricate the hematoma with a thin uniform layer, it passes faster.
The use of heparin ointment for bruising under the eyes:
Heparin ointment for wrinkles under the eyes (reviews left in the online system confirm that it is possible to recover not only from external skin diseases) helps to cope with serious illnesses.
The table of contraindications looks like this:
- You can not use the ointment in the presence of open ulcers of tropical origin, hematomas, the surface of which is devoid of integrity.
- It is forbidden to use Heparin to a pe
rson who has poor blood coagulability, because the drug will have the opposite effect.
- When applying, rashes may occur. It is necessary to first apply the product on the wrist and wait. If redness appears, the skin begins to itch, then the product should be excluded from use.
The main condition for the use of the drug is the integrity of the epidermis.
The drug is used no longer than 14 days, otherwise the accumulated healing forces will cause a reverse reaction. It should not be treated with antihistamines during the course.
Ointment can cause negative effects:
- bleeding resulting from excessive use of the drug;
- the appearance of redness, itching;
- rashes of urticaria, dermatitis.
Complications can occur if you use Troxevasin and Heparin ointment at the same time: the components in the drugs strengthen each other.
Unforeseen reactions can occur in pregnant women, so the doctor prescribes a drug for them only in very difficult cases:
- if the veins are very inflamed;
- disturbed by external hemorrhoids;
- with injuries resulting in a hematoma;
- with hematomas that occur after droppers.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
How to prevent allergies
Heparin ointment for wrinkles under the eyes (reviews warn that treatment can lead to an allergic reaction, although it is harmless to most people) causes inflammatory processes, tissue swelling due to the ability of Heparin to produce the bradykinin hormone.
This fact is disputed by cosmetologists, believing that allergic rashes are not caused by the ointment itself, but an allergy can develop if the patient does not tolerate some components of the drug, in particular, Banzilnitinate or Nicotinic acid.
In this case, the following symptoms appear:
- eyes reddening, mucous in nose and mouth;
- skin swell, change color to red;
- blisters appear;
- the skin becomes dry, peeling.
In complex cases, conjunctivitis develops, swelling of the larynx occurs.
Allergic reactions to heparin are often confused with the symptoms of other diseases: lichen, eczema, colds. The allergic effect of the ointment will appear immediately as soon as it is applied to the skin, so before applying heparin to the skin, you need to conduct a compatibility test. Redness of the forearm, smeared with ointment, indicates an allergy.
If after removing the ointment, the redness does not disappear, but appears even more, specialist advice and certain treatment is necessary, otherwise the disease will develop. Allergy treatment is complex, with the use of antihistamines and anti-allergenic ointments. Folk remedies are effective – vitamin teas, which are brewed from the collection of celandine, motherwort, calendula.
Use on sensitive skin
The tool has a wide range of applications in cosmetology. It is also used by women with sensitive skin. The following are the most suitable recipes for sensitive skin.
To improve the facial contour, you need to carry out the following actions:
- steam the skin (you can put a terry towel dipped in warm water on your face);
- apply a thin layer of the product and wait until it is completely absorbed (rinse off the ointment is not recommended).
To remove facial wrinkles:
- mix heparin with any anti-wrinkle cream in equal amounts, or with a peeling agent (ointments need to be taken one part less than the funds). Heparin will prevent the appearance of irritations on the face. Having penetrated the skin, the composition will cleanse the pores, dead skin cells will easily fall away.
- effective are the daily procedures from the curd mass mixed with heparin. This mixture is carefully rubbed into the skin and left for 15 to 20 minutes.
To remove age spots:
- Brown spots on the face deliver a lot of unpleasant moments. They will be removed or made less noticeable by the described tool. To do this, lubricate problem areas several times a day.
The use of ointment as a means for self-treatment is a new method, so it is best to consult a cosmetologist. If the decision is approved, it is not recommended to apply a large amount of ointment to the skin, trying to affect absolutely all skin folds on the face.
In case of itching, burning, redness, cosmetic procedures should be stopped immediately.
Young girls do not need to smear their face with heparin, their skin is very delicate. In the presence of inflammation on the skin, the use of ointment is contraindicated.
Is deep wrinkle removal possible
Heparin ointment for wrinkles under the eyes (the opinions of cosmetologists on its effect vary) can have a different effect:
- Some experts believe that the effectiveness of the drug is superior to the action of other compounds. Patients using the product have practically no wrinkles, a clear oval of the face remains. Ointment mixed with nourishing creams quickly makes the skin smooth, gives it a fresh color. Women who started using the product in old age confirm that the ointment has healing properties, because the wrinkles on the face, despite the fact that they are deep, gradually disappear.
- The second opinion is the opposite of the first. Under the influence of the ointment, the condition of the skin of the face may worsen, it will become lifeless and begin to peel off. This negative effect occurs due to individual intolerance to the constituent elements.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
How to use heparin ointment
Instructions for the use of ointment form prescribes the need for an accurate diagnosis before using the product.
You can use the ointment in the following cases:
With hemorrhoids. The outflow of blood begins. Seals pass. Ointment (about 1 g per area of skin, the diameter of which is 1’2 inch), is rubbed in a circular motion. Hem
orrhoids often develop in women expecting a baby. In such cases, the remedy is prescribed by the doctor.
- With pathologies of the cardiovascular system, varicose veins. The tool should be used as soon as the expansion of veins is noticed. There is a decrease in the number of blood clots, new blood clots do not form. The drug is applied to the inflamed vessels of the legs in the morning, at lunchtime and in the evening for 2 weeks in a row. During this time, itching, redness disappears, swelling of the tissues passes.
- From bruises. Heparin speeds up the absorption of blood clots under the skin, relieves pain. You need to take a drop of ointment and usd it into the place of the bruise. The bruise will pass in 5-7 days.
The therapeutic drug is used in cosmetology rooms with:
- wrinkled skin;
- swollen and swollen eyelids.
With regular lubrication of the face, skin problems disappear on the 5-7th day.
The ointment is also effective in the treatment of rosacea. With light movements, it should be applied to the problem area. It is recommended to perform the procedure twice a day.
How to apply the drug to the eyelids
Heparin-containing agent is considered universal. It moisturizes and soothes the skin.
Using the ointment is very simple:
- remove cosmetics, cleanse the skin with lotion;
- squeeze 1 g of cream on the fingers;
- lubricate the skin in the eyelids;
- usd the drug in circular motions.
If you carry out cosmetic procedures 3-4 times a day, then after 2-4 weeks the bruises under the eyes will go away. If discomfort occurs (redness, itching, tightness), the use of ointment is discontinued.
What time of day to apply
Beauticians advise using heparin several times a day, but many women perform cosmetic procedures in the evening after a shower, when there are no particles of daytime dust and fat on the face. The agent applied in the evening manages to absorb well during the night and give the skin the necessary nutrients.
The effect after the first application of the cream will not be noticeable, but by the end of 2-3 weeks you can see that the skin on the face has become completely different.
Course Duration and Frequency
When using the drug, the skin becomes more taut. The look of the face is changing.
The duration of the cosmetology course is different:
- With Heparin, you can get rid of the blue around the eyes in 3 weeks, but the ointment needs to be applied 2 times a day. If the effect is insufficient, then after the specified time, a break is made for a month, after which you can conduct another course.
- For facial rejuvenation, long-term treatment is required. The preventive course is from 1 to 2 weeks, after a month is repeated.
- The effect of getting rid of wrinkles is noticeable in the first week. If the result does not satisfy, then after a long break (30 days), the procedure can be repeated.
- Acne on the face can be lubricated with Heparin without the supervision of a cosmetologist for 2 weeks. For further treatment, a specialist consultation is necessary, from his prescription, you can resume the course.
- The period of getting rid of edema is 7 days, then you need a break for 2 weeks, and the course of treatment can be started again.
- Blue circles under the eyelids pass in 2 weeks.
In cosmetology, heparin ointment is a new composition, as a result of which the state of skin tissues changes. Heparin carries out the flow of oxygen into the skin cells, normalizes the synthesis of nutrients, and activates the activity of skin cells.
The use of Heparin ointment as a remedy for skin defects in the area around the eyes, according to numerous reviews, is effective, since all small wrinkles quickly go away. With prolonged use, age wrinkles disappear, the face becomes younger.
Video on the topic: Heparin ointment for wrinkles under the eyes
Reviews on the use of heparin ointment for wrinkles under the eyes: