Removing Bish’s lumps makes facial features more expressive. Many women are ready to undergo procedures of varying complexity to find the desired sophisticated facial features and thin cheekbones. You can evaluate the results from reviews with photos before and after applying a variety of techniques.
- What is Bisha Fat Lumps
- Reasons for the appearance
- Reasons to remove
- Possible risk of removal of lumps of Bisha
- Bisha Lump Removal Surgery
- Preparation for surgery
- Stages of the operation from the inside of the cheeks
- Surgery through incisions on the face
- Rehabilitation and recovery
- Consequences and possible complications after surgery
- Using a laser
- Ways to remove fatty clots at home
- Oil and masks
- Treatment without surgery
- Lymphatic drainage massage
- RF lifting
- Opinion of surgeons on the effectiveness of surgery
- Video on the topic: lumps of Bisha
What is Bisha Fat Lumps
Lumps of Bisha are deposits of fat reserves in the form of lumps inside the cheeks, consisting of 3 lobes: front, back, middle. Localized formations between the parotid salivary gland, infraorbital furrow and the upper edge of the lower jaw.
These fatty deposits visually increase the lower part of the face, which is especially noticeable in young children. It is thanks to such swelling that babies have such puffy cheeks. Scientist Marie Bisha discovered and substantiated his theory about the fatty tissues of the cheeks, their features and functional significance. In honor of his name, the name of Bisha’s lumps appeared.
Reasons for the appearance
The appearance of fatty bodies in the lower part of the face is due to the following reasons:
- Lumps of adipose tissue perform important shock-absorbing functions for the developing muscles of the jaw of a child.
- They help to master the skills of sucking and chewing in infancy.
- Perform a protective function against possible external damage.
Over time, the need for fat reserves in this area decreases, and lumps decrease in size.
Reasons to remove
Lumps of Bish (photos before and after various procedures will be presented below) of any size and shape are not a sign of pathology , removal occurs solely for aesthetic reasons. The specificity of lumps is in the special density of adipose tissue, even after general weight loss, lumps do not decrease in size.
Common indications for surgery:
- The presence of excess fat reserves in combination with a round face shape.
- The consequences of age-related changes in the form of loss of muscle tone of the face, deep nasolabial wrinkles, the occurrence of bryl.
- As an additional manipulation with other interventions and plastic surgeries for face correction.
- Patient desire to have thinner cheekbones.
- Surgical interventions for moving fat bodies and placing them under the cheekbones.
Lumps of Bisha (photo before and after removal):
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Cannula – what it is, as it is used in cosmetology and medicine.
There are situations in which the operation to remove accumulations of fat in the cheeks is not recommended:
- The age of the patient is up to 25 years. It is believed that at this age, lumps can change in size on their own naturally.
- The presence of inflamed foci located on the face and neck.
- Progressive stage of obesity.
- Oncological and chronic diseases, various infections.
- The presence of diseases that affect blood coagulation.
- Impaired connective tissue function.
- Liver disease.
- Unstable psychological state.
Possible risk of removal of lumps of Bisha
The most dangerous outcome of the removal of Bish lumps is associated with the possible consequences of general anesthesia . Among which there is an additional burden on the heart, the appearance of susceptibility to weather changes, exacerbation of chronic diseases. The risk of postoperative complications is not always justified, since there is a likelihood of a complete absence of a correction effect.
With age, changes in the structure of the skin occur, the lack of fat reserves can add a tired and unhealthy look to the face.
Bisha Lump Removal Surgery
Preparation for surgery
At the stage when the clinic and the doctor have already been selected, it is necessary to undergo preparatory preoperative measures:
- Initial consultation – consists of a mandatory patient survey, during which details of the state of health, the presence of allergic reactions, and all kinds of contraindications are found out. Also, the doctor should give comprehensive answers to all the points of interest to the patient about the future operation regarding the recovery period, and discuss the possible consequences.
- The procedure of visual examination of the patient and palpation of the operated area, necessary for the surgeon to plan the correction.
- Modeling the result of the intervention – with the help of a computer program, the client can visually assess the future appearance of the face after correction.
- Medical examination and testing. Before surgery, a blood test is always given for HIV, hepatitis, syphilis. Other studies include urinalysis, ECG, and fluorography.
- Compliance with the recommendations of a doctor, such as a ban on alcohol, smoking, certain medications.
- The operation takes place on an empty stomach, the skin should be cleaned of all kinds of cosmetics.
Stages of the operation from the inside of the cheeks
One of the methods of the operation – removal from the inner surface of the cheeks, is considered the safest because of the close location of the lumps with the wall of the cheek from the inside.
- General or local anesthesia, depending on the wishes of the patient and the recommendations of the doctor.
- Disinfecting treatment with a special solution.
- It is palpated and the location of the incision is determined.
- An incision of the mucous tissue is made within 0’8 inch.
- Muscles move apart, lumps separate from their surface.
- Lumps are cut and removed to the outside.
- Symmetry is checked by comparing lump sizes.
- Sutures are applied, the scars from which completely disappear with time.
The total procedure time is not more than 30 minutes. Estimated cost: $ 340 – $ 680 . Such a wide range of prices is determined by the reputation of the clinic and the reputation of the doctor.
Lumps of Bish (photos before and after surgery, what lumps look like):
Surgery through incisions on the face
This technique is used in addition to any other surgical correction, which involves cutting the skin on the face. A more complex and traumatic method requires special surgical skill, as nerve endings and salivary glands are concentrated in the place of incisions.
The sequence of operations during the operation:
- The choice of anesthesia.
- The surgical site is delimited by surgical material.
- Treatment of the operating area with antiseptic agents.
- An incision is made in the cheek through which fat lumps are removed and cut off.
- In case of damage, small vessels are cauterized.
- The sections are stitched with a special cosmetic seam.
- At first, the trace of the seam will be noticeable, but upon completion of the rehabilitation will become invisible.
Estimated price: $ 408 – $ 816.
Rehabilitation and recovery
After completion of the operation and complete recovery from anesthesia, the patient may leave the clinic. The duration of rehabilitation is approximately 2-3 weeks.
The main principles of the rehabilitation period:
- All thermal procedures are prohibited (visits to saunas, baths and other similar places).
- Limitation of physical activity.
- Mimic expression of emotions should be limited.
- For faster elimination of edema, it is recommended to sleep on your back with a high pillow.
- Adhere to a specially designed diet that can minimize stress on the facial muscles. The first days, food is consumed only in liquid form. Then mashed potatoes and grated products are gradually introduced. Do not eat hot or cold food. Be sure to rinse your mouth with antiseptic solutions after eating.
- Teeth should be cleaned sparingly.
- Alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited for the entire recovery period.
- Follow all doctor’s prescriptions, take antibiotics if necessary.
Consequences and possible complications after surgery
Negative effects are rare.
Sometimes a surgeon’s mistake or non-compliance with the rules of preparation for an operation can lead to the following consequences:
- Allergic manifestations in the form of a rash, respiratory failure, or heart function. Common signs include pressure drops and vomiting.
- Due to the carelessness of the surgeon, the integrity of the tissues located next to the operated area (muscles, glands, nerves) may be impaired.
- Severe pain. On average, the pain subsides completely within one week.
- The development of inflammation on the inside of the cheek as a result of soft tissue injuries with solid food or accidentally in a dream can also be caused by the presence of foci of replenishment in the body before surgery.
- Asymmetry of the face.
- Section infection.
Do not save on your own health, choosing a dubious clinic, agreeing to the experiments of an inexperienced surgeon.
It is important to monitor weight gain, the return of extra pounds is fraught with the renewal of fatty deposits in the cheeks .
Using a laser
Removing the adipose tissue of the cheeks with a laser beam is called bisectomy. The main feature is minimal trauma, significantly reducing the risk of complications. Laser exposure promotes rapid tissue regeneration, shortening the recovery period. The coagulative properties of the rays provide instant sealing of blood vessels.
The main stages of the conduct:
- With the onset of local anesthetic, a laser is used to cut the inside of the mucosal surface of the cheek.
- The fatty body is separated and removed.
- Self-absorbing sutures are applied.
- For some time you need to wear an elastic bandage on your face.
The average price of the procedure: $ 612.
Lumps of Bish (photos before and after removal using a laser beam):
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Vera Alentova after plastic surgery – the last photos, what operations were carried out, how the star changed.
Ways to remove fatty clots at home
Various techniques are known for removing fat lumps without surgery.
For home use, you can use a set of exercises:
- Before starting a workout, you should warm up and prepare your muscles for work. The easiest way to do this is patting, then plucking in a circular motion throughout the face.
- It is necessary to strongly inflate the cheeks, then slowly release the air, forming lips in the form of a pipe. Perform 30 reps.
- Raise your cheeks in such a way as before a smile, on
ly with the help of the muscles of the neck. You can not use any other muscles. Tighten your muscles for 3 minutes.
- Compress the lips in the shape of a bow and perform circular movements of the lips for 2 minutes.
- Through closed jaws, try to move distant muscles. With the right technique, it feels like chewing meat. Workout time gradually increase to 5 minutes.
- Slow smile technique with closed mouth; only the cheekbones should act.
- The mouth opens wide and as much air as possible is gained. It is necessary to stick out your tongue and exhale with a loud sound. The number of repetitions of the exercise is 10 times.
- Squeezed in the lips with a pencil or any other object, draw letters and numbers in the air.
- About 3 min imitate rinsing the mouth by drawing air into it.
- Put your chin on your hands, elbows on the table. Straining the muscles of the face you need to open your mouth.
After training, stretching and muscle relaxation exercises should be performed. Carefully tilt the head from side to side to stretch the muscles of the neck and face at the maximum possible amplitude.
The first noticeable results of applying facial fitness will be noticeable after a month of regular exercise.
But do not expect big changes. Without an integrated approach in combination with food, massages and hardware techniques, it is difficult to achieve obvious success.
Oil and masks
A good effect can be achieved by performing a facial massage using various oils. Oils have a wide list of useful properties, thanks to which the skin becomes elastic, toned and fresh. Massage improves blood circulation in problem areas, fills the cells with oxygen and starts an accelerated metabolism.
Using improvised tools at home is an economical and affordable way to care.
Sunflower or olive oil is better suited for normal skin, St. John’s wort oil, jojoba oil for oily, almond oil has a pronounced tightening effect.
Examples of recipes for cooking oils:
- Add a little honey to the almond oil and massage your face in circular motions for about 5 minutes. This composition provides smoothing of bumps and fine wrinkles.
- Add lemon, bergamot and cypress oil to the sunflower oil.
- Rose, jasmine and cedar oils are mixed with almond oil base.
Cooked mixtures should be stored in the refrigerator , but before use it is better to take out and leave to stand for some time to reach room temperature. It is recommended to massage with oil in courses, if necessary, repeat 1-2 times a week to maintain skin tone. In addition to oils, the use of masks in a variety of variations is common.
A few recipes for masks used in combination with other techniques to reduce the volume of curvy face shapes:
- 1 tablespoon yeast is soluble in a small amount of milk. The resulting solution must be evenly distributed over the face surface in several layers. You need to wait until one layer dries, then proceed to applying the next. The mask is suitable for daily use.
- Stir a couple of spoons of oatmeal with natural yogurt, leave for 20 minutes, so that the flakes become voluminous enough. Apply the resulting mixture in a dense layer over the entire face, rinse thoroughly after 30 minutes. You can repeat the procedure every other day.
- Stir the blue clay with water until a consistency similar to sour cream is obtained. Apply to face and allow to dry, which takes about 15 minutes. It is recommended to apply twice a week.
- The use of suppositories for the treatment of hemorrhoids as an emergency way to combat puffiness on the face. This drug is known for its soothing, quick-acting properties. To prepare the mask, you need to melt the candle and apply overnight on the skin of the cheeks. This method is not intended for regular use. Only one-time application for special cases is allowed.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How and why the ribs are removed – efficiency, photo before and after the operation.
Treatment without surgery
Lymphatic drainage massage
The essence of the procedure is to stimulate the outflow of lymph (excess fluid containing decay products and other substances from the intercellular space). Holding a massage once a week will help to find a pronounced oval of the face, get clearer cheekbones and smooth wrinkles in the lips.
There is a lot of lymphatic drainage massage techniques; there is a possibility of doing it yourself or in the salon.
Description of the basics of technology:
- It is necessary to clean the skin, peeling from fruits or a honey mask is well suited for this purpose.
- Skin preparation with a warming massage.
- Strengthening the forehead – palms located at the temples should be reduced to the middle of the forehead and diluted back, repeated 3 times. An important point – it is the muscles that should be massaged, not the skin.
- Swelling of the eyes is removed by finger movements from the inner corner of the eye to the outer. It is necessary to perform 5 repetitions and change the direction of massage.
- Smooth wrinkles near the lips – find the middle of the chin and push your fingers on this point. With such pressure, guide your fingers to the middle of the nasolabial fold, the number of repetitions is 5 times.
- To raise the cheeks – open your mouth, and relax the muscles. With two hands, lift the lower jaw to the upper about 3 times. Further from a point in the corners of the lips, draw a line to the outer corner of the eye with moderate pressure, then to the earlobe and back to the lips. As you reach each point, you need to stop for a couple of seconds. and keep moving. The number of repetitions is approximately 5 times on each side.
- Cheeks are taken with fingers and with the use of force, but at the same time gently, the skin is pulled in different directions. Perform several repetitions.
- Clasped hands palm to palm are put to the nose. Then, the face is smoothed out under pressure.
- Using 3 fingers, grasp the cheeks and stretch the skin, at the end point you need to twist the skin and release it. Repeat thrice.
In a salon, the lymphatic drainage technique is supplemented with special equipment (lpg), can massage or exposure to cosmetic electrodes are used.
In the presence of inflammation, after plastic reconstructions, with a close arrangement of blood vessels, this technique
is not recommended.
Lumps of Bisha (photo before and after a course of lymphatic drainage massage):
RF lifting (the second name of the thermolifting procedure) is an electromagnetic effect on the skin and subcutaneous fat. Provides fat burning and skin tightening.
Description of the steps of the radio frequency method:
- Cleansing the skin from the remnants of cosmetics.
- Sometimes anesthesia is applied with a special cream.
- In accordance with the device, which procedure will be performed, it may be necessary to apply markings on the face for more accurate work.
- The tip of the device processes the skin of the face, heating is carried out within 40-44 degrees.
- Microscopic changes occur in the tissues, which provide collagen remodeling for several months.
- Applying a soothing lotion after correction.
The first results of lifting are immediately noticeable, the tightening effect gradually increases over about 2 months after the procedure.
It is one of the methods of injection correction. Special solutions are introduced into the problem areas under the skin. The basis of mesococtails is always hyaluronic acid – the main source of elastin and collagen production, stimulates metabolic processes, favorably affects the burning of fat. Other components include amino acids, vitamins, enzymes.
Step by step description of the technique:
- Preliminary consultation with a doctor and collection of information about the patient, possible contraindications, the presence of allergic manifestations.
- Facial cleansing procedures.
- The drug is administered either manually or by apparatus.
- A soothing mask is applied.
- About a week should adhere to the doctor’s recommendations, do not touch the face with your hands, treat the skin with antiseptic agents.
- Redness disappears after a few days.
The effectiveness of mesotherapy depends on the initial data of the patient (age, condition of the tissues, individual characteristics), the level of professionalism of the cosmetologist and the correctly selected composition of the substances administered. Noticeable changes appear after the second procedure.
The average number of courses is 7 treatments with an interval of one week. It is recommended to repeat the course every 6 months.
Lumps of Bisha with an example of the result after a course of mesotherapy (before and after photos):
Opinion of surgeons on the effectiveness of surgery
Many surgeons agree that changing the oval of the face by the surgical method is appropriate. The main reason for this opinion is that removing lumps of Bisha helps to achieve the correct proportions of the face.
The fact that surgery is the most effective method of getting rid of excess fat in the cheeks remains undeniable. Other techniques can only partially reduce tissue. This adjustment in combination with a facelift gives the maximum effect in the fight against age-related changes.
Unlike other correction methods, the result after the operation is preserved for life.
At the same time, it must be borne in mind that surgery is not the only option, or rather, an extreme measure. After all, there is a large selection of less radical manipulations to visually reduce chubby cheeks (injections, cosmetic threads, fillers). A competent surgeon will always offer an alternative to surgery, if possible.
Modern cosmetology provides an extensive selection of techniques to combat Bisha’s lumps. It is not difficult to get acquainted and decide on an acceptable option. All the necessary information is available with photos before and after using any of the techniques.
Video on the topic: lumps of Bisha
What are lumps of Bisha. Photos before and after deletion:
Lumps of Bisha: removal operation, photos before and after: