Peach oil has healing, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties. That is why it is suitable as a means that can benefit the whole body, whether it be hair, nails or lips. The main thing is the correct dosage, application and frequency of use of the product.
- Peach Oil Properties
- Peach oil for face and body skin
- Peach Oil Face Masks
- Facial scrub
- Anti-Wrinkle Lotion
- Hair masks
- Application method for eyelashes
- Nail Recipe
- Body care
- Hand application
- Lip care
- In gynecology
- Eyelid Care
- Peach Oil For Anemia
- Peach oil for tanning
- Nasal instillation with peach oil
- Method of application for pharyngitis
- Peach massage oil
- As a skin care product for a newborn
- Peach Oil During Pregnancy
- Cooking use
- Video about the properties and uses of peach oil
The active substances contained in the oil, have a beneficial effect on the condition of not only the skin, hair and nails, but also the whole organism as a whole with its correct and regular use.
It is saturated:
- linoleic acids.
- vitamins B15, A, E and others;
- minerals (iron, potassium, etc.).
The color of peach fruits indicates the presence of phospholipids and tocopherols. It is recommended to use such a tool if it is required to accelerate the regenerative processes in the cells, since it restores the structure of cells and smoothes the tightened areas. Peach oil is also used as a mild laxative and stimulates the stomach.
Peach Oil Properties
Peach seeds are processed and squeezed, after which the filtering process occurs. A pleasant smell and color matching the fruit are the distinguishing characteristics of the oil.
Properties of peach butter:
- elimination of the first signs of withering of the skin;
- does not cause negative reactions of the body, thanks to this they can be used from an early age;
- the product can help with skin diseases, such as dermatitis or burns;
- improves tone, saturates with minerals, smoothes and maintains skin elasticity;
- when used internally, eliminates toxins in the body. But if there are problems with nerves, then the use of this tool is better to exclude, because it has an exciting effect on the psyche;
- in cooking, when cooking, adds sophistication to taste;
- Suitable for different skin types.
Also, oil is used as:
- anti-inflammatory and antitumor agents.
Peach oil for face and body skin
Peach oil can be used undiluted or, when mixed with other elements, this enhances its beneficial properties. The absorption process takes place quickly and without problems. When adding other products, the personal tolerance of the mixed components should be considered.
- with it you can cleanse the skin of cosmetic and other impurities. The oily structure will dissolve the remnants of persistent cosmetics. It is absorbed without leaving greasy spots on the skin;
- applied to the area around the eyes. It is necessary to apply the oil gently and accurately, massage until it is completely absorbed;
- you can add a few drops to any face cream, this will improve its properties;
- with dryness and cracks on the lips, it is necessary to apply the oil extract in a small layer and allow to soak;
- when dryness and cracks in the heels occur, a small amount of oil is used to usd into the skin. It moisturizes and restores problem tissues well;
- when carrying out massage actions also use peach oil. Especially often it is used in the process of losing weight – it is rubbed into the skin. A mixture of citrus oils, including peach, is applied to problem areas and intensively rubbed;
- helps to accelerate the growth and strengthen eyelashes and eyebrows;
- Perfect as a greasy foundation for home cosmetics.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
Peach Oil Face Masks
An oil-based product will help tone tired skin. It will provide the skin with deep nutrition, tones the skin, gives greater elasticity and strength to the tissues of the epidermis.
The recipes are quite simple and not difficult to prepare:
- Ingredients: peach oil and hot water. The cotton pad is wetted in water, after which it is wrung out so that excess fluid is removed. Oil is applied to the raw disk (about 20 drops) and applied to the face. 15 minutes of exposure is enough to completely absorb. This method is used once every 6 weeks.
- Cream is also used to make the mixture. Ingredients: peach, butter, cream. The pulp of the fruit is finely chopped, after which 1 teaspoons is added. butter and cream – all mix. If the skin structure is oily, you can use kefir, not cream. It is enough to devote half an hour a week to such a process.
- For the sensitive area, a mixture of cottage cheese is used , which is best used every 3 days. Such products will relieve the first signs of tightness and dryness. The composition will include cottage cheese and peach oil. Cottage cheese is crushed and 1 teaspoons is added. oils. If the mixture comes out thick, cream must be added. The composition is thoroughly mixed. It is especially recommended to use a mask prepared using this technique in the winter.
Scrubs relieve dead skin of the skin, accelerate exfoliation of dead cells, promote rapid recovery and fill the skin with freshness and natural radiance.
You need to take bran and add peach oil in a ratio of 1: 1. After 3-4 minutes of scrubbing, gently scrub the remains and rinse with running wat
When creating a tool with a similar effect is used:
The pulp of the fruit must be grated, then add the other ingredients and mix. The mass is applied for 25 minutes. This method can be used weekly. If you do not take breaks and often use scrubs, then red spots may appear on the skin, which signal the improper use of the product.
Lotions that are prepared on their own are able to smooth the skin, making them more elastic. In addition, they saturate the epidermis with natural vitamins and minerals.
The recipe is based on:
- rosehip leaves;
- Peach oil.
Petals are washed and filled with oil. Later, the mixture should evaporate until the color disappears completely. After that, it is removed for a day in a dark place and subsequently filtered. Lotion must be applied every night.
Tired and lost skin tone, will recover after a week of use.
Using an oil base, they treat hair that has lost strength. The preparation and use of the mask will take 50 minutes. Compositions not only improve the appearance of hair, but strengthen their structure at the cellular level.
An effective composition is butter and egg yolk. Yolk and 2 tablespoon. oils are mixed. The warmed mass must be rubbed on the hair. The composition is applied weekly.
Curd mixture will help if it is necessary to restore dry hair:
- cottage cheese.
4 teaspoons mixed cottage cheese with 2 teaspoons the remaining components, stirred until a homogeneous consistency and rubbed into the hair. This method can be used weekly.
If necessary, stimulate the growth of vegetation, the following components are used:
- dry mustard;
4 tablespoon mixed oil, a little water and 1 teaspoons. other components. You can stir manually, but it is better with a blender to get a homogeneous mixture faster. The mixture should be absorbed for half an hour.
Application method for eyelashes
Peach oil – properties and application for eyelashes:
- oil must be heated before use;
- it will be applied more evenly if you use a washed brush for mascara;
- has cleansing properties, will cope with the remnants of cosmetics on the face;
- such a process is carried out at the end of the day. The procedure is not difficult and requires no more than a minute to complete;
- Do not overdo it with an oil base, otherwise by morning there will be discomfort in the eyes;
- if after processing a feeling of excessive oiliness appears, part of the product should be removed with a cotton swab.
Peach oil is an effective way to restore the nail plate. It has strengthening and protective properties, it is used to soften the cuticle.
Use two application methods:
- the product is regularly rubbed into the cuticle every 5 hours;
- make a mixture of various oils and usd into a nail (ylang-ylang oil is added).
Remove unabsorbed oil after 15 minutes with a soft cloth or cotton pad. These methods reduce the cuticle growth rate and stimulate nail growth.
Due to the unique features and properties of peach oil, it is used:
- in cosmetology;
- in gynecology;
- during pregnancy;
- with a cold;
- for tanning, etc.
It is able to have a beneficial effect on the entire body without causing allergies. One condition that requires compliance is systematic use.
Single use will not bring a positive effect.
Recipe: peach oil, honey, yolk. Yolk and 1 tablespoon. the remaining components are mixed and applied to the skin. This mixture will soften rough and hard skin. 30 minutes of absorption and regular use will make the skin softer.
Lip problems often occur in windy and frosty weather. The oil base protects the surface of the lips from harmful effects. When chapping or cracking the skin of the lips, peach oil is applied. It does not drain and is quickly absorbed. Only a few drops are needed. If you combine the butter with sugar, you get an exfoliating scrub.
Since peach oil has a calming and anti-inflammatory effect, it eliminates the inflammatory and infectious processes in the intimate area. It is recommended to drip about 30 drops of oil into the bath before carrying out hygiene procedures. It is used in the treatment of diseases of the ovaries and cervix.
It is necessary to be able to use oils, especially for the skin of the eyelids, since due to improper use, an ugly shine can remain and edema will appear. Therefore, before applying the oil, you should study some rules.
Tips for applying oil to the skin of the eyelids:
- First of all
, you need to find out if there is an allergy. To do this, apply oil to the wrist. The reaction will manifest after 4 hours. If the test does not lead to a rash, itching, burning, you can proceed to the constant use of oil;
- the first time they use very little oil and leave for 3-4 minutes. After the first procedure, the exposure time is increased. Half an hour is the longest exposure period that is recommended;
- the process begins with heating the oil;
- then it is applied with a finger with massage movements. Oil should not be much so that it does not drain;
- lotions and soap are not used in the oil removal process. It is better to use a dry paper towel. Only after an hour is it permissible to use milk or lotion;
- the optimal interval for the use of peach oil is once every 2 days. After a month, it is worth interrupting the course for 2 months.
Peach Oil For Anemia
The disease is associated with a lack of iron. Peach oil is able to make up for the missing substances. It is necessary to drip 3 drops of oil in a glass, mix with water and drink. Reclaimed bathtubs can also be used. It is necessary to add 1 tablespoon to bath salt olive oil and 1 tablespoon peach. The mixture must be diluted in water. The procedure is carried out every bath.
Peach oil for tanning
Fatty acids are one of the main components of peach oil. They reduce the negative effect of ultraviolet rays. Expensive products can be replaced with peach oil, using it for safe tanning. It is also used as a fixative for already tanned skin. The oil is applied directly to the skin, is not washed off and is absorbed in a short time.
Recipe for cooking:
- Mix proportionally 70% peach oil, 20% coconut and 10% shea butter.
- Pour 1 teaspoons. ylang-ylang or chamomile oils.
- The resulting mass is applied before the tanning procedure.
Nasal instillation with peach oil
Peach oil helps with colds, in particular, if the nose is stuffy. It dilutes the discharge and moisturizes the mucous membrane. Dosage means 2 cap. 4 times a day. Before the oil instillation procedure, a salt mixture is used to pre-cleanse the nasal passages.
Method of application for pharyngitis
A mixture of oil with propolis will relieve pharyngitis. It is necessary to mix them in equal amounts. Just for starters, you need to warm propolis a little over a fire, after which peach oil is slowly poured into it.
After warming up, the container with the mixture is placed in a dark and at the same time non-cold place for 24 hours until it cools completely. The resulting fluid is instilled in the nose 1–4 drops per day. Before the procedure, it is necessary to rinse the throat and nose with clean water.
Peach massage oil
The properties of peach oil are diverse, in addition to all of the above, it is able to eliminate cellulite on the body and get rid of wen. It also has a relaxing property.
For use, you will need:
- Peach oil;
- orange oil.
Both components are mixed in equal proportions and infused at room temperature. When using, gently usd the mixture into the massaged areas of the body.
As a skin care product for a newborn
When preparing oil for caring for a child, it must be boiled and cooled. If irritation or peeling has appeared on the child’s body, then peach oil should be used. It promotes skin hydration and relieves irritation symptoms. It should be applied to the most uncomfortable places for the child and where there are folds of skin.
Nasal treatment takes place daily, for this use a minimum amount of oil. It removes the dry crust. For processing, cotton turund is used. The main thing is the correct dosage, since there is a risk of obstructing the baby’s breathing when using oil. Thanks to its pleasant aroma, oil will help make massage comfortable for a newborn.
Do not use the product uncontrollably for children.
Peach Oil During Pregnancy
Unpleasant changes during pregnancy are associated with the appearance of stretch marks. Apply oil to get rid of striae on a clean body with light rubbing movements of problem areas. If nasal congestion appears during pregnancy, use a mixture of peach oil and eucalyptus in a ratio of 2 to 1. You need to bury 3 times a day daily.
During pregnancy, the skin needs additional care and peach oil is excellent as a daily remedy. It does not cause allergies and is used without any concern.
Specialists in the field of cooking say that due to the lack of an unpleasant aftertaste and taste, such an oil can enhance the taste of food and make it more saturated. It is combined with various products: fish, chicken, vegetables, added to sauces. When preparing salads or vegetable dishes, it is used to create dressings.
But it should not be cooked, i.e. subjected to heat treatment, at high temperature, all useful elements are destroyed. The daily intake of oil inside should not be more than 2 teaspoons. In general, peach oil is rarely used in cooking because of its high calorie content. Avoid eating this product if there is a need for weight loss.
Peach oil is not used in case of:
- personal intolerance;
- excessive depression (oil has an exciting effect on the nervous system, which can provoke a pathological condition).
Otherwise, the product is considered safe. Due to its special properties, peach oil is used in various fields of medicine, cooking and cosmetology. It can be used for self-preparation of soap, shampoo or cream. A positive feature of the oil is that it has practically no contraindications.
Video about the properties and uses of peach oil
What is useful peach oil for facial skin and a few simple recipes:
Peach oil for strengthening and restoring hair structure: