Effective eyelash extensions while preserving the natural effect (the so-called “classic”) is a direct refutation of the fact that by adding artificial hairs to the eyelids you can only achieve a vulgar unnatural look.
Knowing the features of the classical type of procedure, as well as observing the basic recommendations for the care of eyelashes after extension, the girl can for a long time forget about the need for daily makeup, in order to correctly put color accents on her eyes.
What is the natural effect of eyelash extensions
The natural effect of eyelash extensions visually looks as natural as possible, simply supplementing the volume of hairs already existing on the eyelids. Provided that the master is sufficiently qualified and the work done is qualitative, even a person who constantly does such a procedure cannot distinguish artificial eyelashes from natural (tinted mascara).
The classic building is not able to correct the imperfections of the girl’s appearance (for example, the asymmetry of the eyes), it is aimed more at creating a natural volume. To preserve the naturalness of the image, lashmakers choose working materials that are as close as possible in their length and thickness to the already existing hairs of the client.
Usually, 2, maximum, 3 lengths of artificial eyelashes are used to create a natural effect, arranging them in increasing order, starting from the inner corner of the eye. Before deciding whether it is appropriate to choose the classic version of eyelash extensions, the girl needs to carefully examine the advantages and disadvantages of the procedure in question:
|Advantages of the classics||Classic flaws|
||The weaknesses of natural building include all the same disadvantages as other types of the procedure in question:
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Who is suitable for natural building
So that the build-up result with a natural effect does not disappoint the client, the lashmaker before the procedure discusses with her how much the chosen type of procedure will be appropriate in a particular case, taking into account the color type of appearance, eye shape, the presence of visual defects in the face.
Despite the fact that the classic type of building is the most universal in comparison with its counterparts.
The most beneficial it will look at:
- owners of regular facial features (for example, almond-shaped eyes and an oval shape of the face);
- girls who do not visit the solarium and spend most of the time in a temperate climate (in hot countries, artificial hairs, due to their small number and light structure, will fall off very quickly, after about 1.5 – 2 weeks);
- those who are daily painted to emphasize the expressiveness of the eyes (if the girl never puts on makeup, then the classic extension will look unusual for her, not only for herself, but also for those around, which will provoke close attention to artificial hairs, designed to be as invisible as possible) ;
- business women or creative individuals who are required to look fresh and flawless at any time of the day (for example, after a long night flight, natural building will help its owner save time on putting herself in order by tinting her eyes and getting rid of a tired look).
Despite the fact that the natural effect of eyelash extensions suits the vast majority of women, it is not recommended to choose it:
- with uneven growth of natural hairs;
- if your eyelashes have a light shade or fade when in the open sun;
- in the presence of scars, scars in the eye area (extended eyelashes will draw attention to the eyes, which will make the appearance defect more noticeable);
- with a pronounced asymmetry of the location, shape or incision of the eyes.
The natural effect of eyelash extension involves the ciliary attachment of artificial hairs to the present.
It is achieved by the master with a clear adherence to the generally accepted sequence of actions during the procedure:
- At the initial (or preparatory) stage of the extension, the lashmaker removes cosmetics from the client’s eyelids, after which she degreases natural eyelashes with a special composition (primer). Special strips with an adhesive base are glued to the girl’s eyelids, designed to separate the upper and lower ciliary row.
- The master places on the working surface the artificial hairs with which he plans to work, a small amount of glue (for classic building use one of 2 types of glue – colorless and black, which additionally creates the effect of the failed eyes), tweezers and cotton buds (to remove excess glue) .
- Using tweezers, the lashmaker takes one artificial hair and with a pulling motion dips its base into glue.
- Having previously separated one natural hair from the others, the master at the next stage attaches the expandable eyelash to the real one. For the convenience of work and providing the best traction, eyelash extensions are started by the lashmaker from the inner corner of the eye, then goes to the outer corner and only after that fills the remaining space.
Considering that the density of their own eyelashes of clients, as well as their expectations for the final result of the work, differ, the extension wizards use several subspecies of the natural effect in their practice.
- Full build up . The entire ciliary space along the upper eyelid is filled. Modern masters with sufficient qualifications can offer the client to increase the volume of the lower ciliary row.
Partial build-up (or sparse build-up), in which the volume increases in individual sections of the ciliary row. This type of transformation is rel
evant for the uneven growth of natural hairs, the burning out of natural pigment, or the need to slightly adjust the shape of the eyes, for example, adding length and volume only to the outer corners of the eyes.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
2D and 3D eyelashes
To create more eyelashes, lashmakers recommend that their clients choose a 2D and 3D extension. The main difference between such techniques from the classics is the number of attached artificial eyelashes to one real.
With a natural effect, the master attaches only 1 hair, with 2D and 3D – 2 and 3, respectively. With these types of extensions, you can correct the asymmetry, change the section of the eyes and significantly increase the density of your own eyelashes.
The materials used for volumetric building are selected by the lashmaker individually for each client.
Artificial hairs come in several forms:
- Sable . The most magnificent and voluminous eyelashes with a diameter of up to 0/32 inch. Despite the fact that the sable visually looks more luxurious and more profitable than its counterparts, it is not recommended to choose it for girls with increased eye sensitivity. This is the most difficult kind of artificial hairs, which is also characterized by increased rigidity and lack of plasticity.
- Mink . This is an intermediate option. Artificial hairs of this type are as close as possible in their external characteristics to natural human eyelashes, which makes them universal for use in any type of extension.
- Silk . The most soft material used by masters for visual correction of the shape or incision of the client’s eyes. Usually they have a large bend, which makes them most suitable for a holiday or party.
The natural effect of eyelash extensions, as well as volumetric analogues of the procedure, requires the use of a lashmaker in the process of working hairs of various bends.
The most popular among them are eyelashes:
- Bending J. Hair with minimal bending, which is suitable for extension in the corners of the eyes.
- Bend B. In their external characteristics are similar to the previous version. They are used for extension to girls whose natural eyelashes also do not have a sufficient bend.
- Bending C. The most versatile option with medium bending. Suitable for any type of build-up, regardless of the original client data.
- Bending CC. The most curled eyelashes that are usually built up when creating an image for public speaking or photo shoots.
In addition to the above main characteristics of artificial hairs, eyelash extensions can also vary in color. To diversify their appearance, girls are usually asked to build blue, green, blue, pink or white eyelashes.
Modern lashmakers practice a number of different techniques to meet the needs of the maximum number of their clients.
Using various building methods, professionals can achieve:
- Natural effect . In the framework of this technique, artificial eyelashes must exactly repeat the bend, thickness and length of real hairs. The naturalness of the image is achieved through the use of various lengths of eyelashes attached in opposite areas of the eyelid. In order to maximally disguise the presence of artificial material in front of the girl’s eyes, the master can propose to grow brown eyelashes or hairs, matched to match the natural ones.
- Puppet effect . Extension, in which openness of the eyes is provided by fastening to real eyelashes artificial hairs of the same length. Visually, such eyelashes look as if they were deliberately leveled with scissors, as they do in the manufacture of dolls.
- The effect of makeup eyelashes . It is achieved by attaching to the strongest natural artificial hairs, which differ in the greatest length and thickness. Within the framework of such an extension, the increase in the total volume of eyelashes does not occur, but the natural line of eyelash growth is only emphasized.
- Fox effect. It involves visual extension of the shape of the eye in a horizontal plane. Such an extension is most suitable for owners of round eyes.
- Squirrel effect. As part of this extension, the artificial hairs of the greatest length are attached in the middle of the external third of the eyelid, as a result of which the eye visually extends up and slightly to the side.
- Feline effect. To achieve this effect, it is necessary to visually round the ciliary row, and then move the outer corner of the eye upward. The length of the material used should go on increasing, significantly differing among themselves at the inner and outer edges of the eyes.
The natural effect of eyelash extensions was fundamental in developing schemes for visually increasing the volume of the ciliary row.
That is why the 2D and 3D building techniques are similar to each other:
2D Effect Scheme
3D Effect Scheme
Owners of weak eyelashes should not choose volume extensions.
Despite the lightness of the material used in the production, such hairs make natural more brittle, creating their maximum load for their weight.
How long do eyelash extensions hold without correction
The natural effect after eyelash extensions lasts from 2 weeks to 1 month.
A number of external factors affect the condition of the hair extensions, including:
- Their owner’s lifestyle and her observance of the recommendations of the lashmaker for eyelash care after the procedure (for girls who are used to rubbing their eyes, sleeping on their pillows or crying a lot, artificial hairs will disappear after 1-1.5 weeks).
- The state of human health (stability of the hormonal background of the girl). If there are no problems with this, then you can count on the long term of wearing extended eyelashes. Otherwise, the ciliary row will begin to thin already after the first 2 weeks after the procedure.
- The rate of regenerative processes of the body. This indicator affects the periodicity of the natural change of natural eyelashes, with which artificial ones also fall out.
- Correctness in the choice of materials for building. If the lashmaker incorrectly selected the length, thickness and bending of the artificial hairs, they, creating an excessive load on real eyelashes, will begin to fall out already 5-7 days after the extension.
Rules for the care of extended eyelashes
In order for extended eyelashes to retain their original appearance for as long as possible, it is necessary after the procedure to strictly follow the recommendations of the master related to the care of artificial hairs at home.
- during sleep do not lie face down in the pillow;
- do not paint mascara (makeup remover destroys the composition of the glue, weakening the adhesion of artificial hairs to natural ones);
- minimize the amount of eye contact with your hands;
- avoid applying to the eye area care products with oils in the composition;
- wipe with tonic or micellar water without touching extended eyelashes;
- avoid mechanical curling of eyelashes with forceps or special tweezers;
- correct correction in a timely manner, filling the ciliary row with additional hairs placed on the spot previously dropped out.
With classic eyelash extensions you can achieve a natural effect.
To emphasize the natural beauty and to preserve the result of the procedure for a long time, it is necessary not only to carefully choose the lashmaker, but also to follow the recommendations of a professional to care for artificial hair after the procedure. Provided that the extension is carried out correctly, there will be no negative effect on natural eyelashes.
Natural Effect Eyelash Extension Video
Scheme of the natural effect of eyelashes: