Wrinkles around the eyes begin to appear very early. To choose a cream from these age-related changes, it is recommended to study the rating of the best for your age.
- How many years to apply funds
- Hyaluronic Acid Skin Benefits
- What is beneficial collagen for skin
- The effect of vitamins on the skin
- The composition of the cream after 25 years
- What is included in the cream for those over 30
- The composition of the cream for those over 40
- List of creams from 25 to 30 years
- What is better to choose from 30 to 40 years old
- For those over 40
- Wrinkle Pharmacy
- Wrinkle recipes at home
- Deep wrinkle recipes
- Rules for applying wrinkles around the eyes
- Video: Eye wrinkle cream
How many years to apply funds
The skin of the eyelids is the most sensitive and thin, so the first one undergoes age-related changes. Negatively affects her condition and constant facial expressions. This leads to the formation of wrinkles as early as 23-24 years. It is recommended to use anti-wrinkle cream around the eyes from this age, having studied the rating of the best products intended for this purpose.
These are moisturizing preparations with a calming and cooling effect. Dermatologists welcome the use of various eye gels at this time. They are not as dense as creams and have a strong moisturizing effect.
Hyaluronic Acid Skin Benefits
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide that is included in the composition of tissues and extra-tissue formations in the human body. Acid is able to attract and retain moisture, and its lack leads to dryness and sagging of the skin, an increase in the number of wrinkles.
For eyelids, hyaluronic acid is necessary:
- for full hydration;
- to maintain firmness and elasticity of the skin, the prevention of age and expression lines;
- for the activity of metabolic processes;
- to improve the condition of the muscles of the eye and eyelid. Excessive load on these muscles leads to hypertonicity, which negatively affects the condition of the skin;
- for proper moisture distribution. In the area of the subcutaneous retina, a large amount of fluid can accumulate, forming swelling and stretching of the skin. At the same time, the outer corner of the eyelid and the upper eyelid may lack moisture. Hyalouranic acid not only attracts, but also distributes water in equal amounts.
What is beneficial collagen for skin
Collagen is a natural protein of the human body, which is used to build skin cells, hair and nails. Its lack leads to the destruction of the “skeleton” of the skin, wrinkles and sagging.
Collagen is useful in such cases:
- protein from masks provokes the synthesis of natural collagen and elastin, that is, it starts anti-aging processes in the body;
- It accompanies intensive nutrition of the skin around the eyes, including oxygen, due to accelerated blood circulation and metabolic processes;
- removes facial and age wrinkles, protects the skin from their formation in the future;
- improves skin health, promotes the healing of small wounds and inflammations;
- removes puffiness and bags under the eyes;
- improves skin color;
- tightens the skin;
- helps to eliminate toxins and poisons.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
The effect of vitamins on the skin
Vitamins are vital elements for healthy and youthful skin. With their lack, wrinkles, puffiness and sagging appear at a young age.
The following vitamins are needed for the area around the eyes:
- Vitamin A (retinol) . Responsible for skin elasticity. With its lack of collagen and elastin production decreases or stops. Signs of retinol deficiency include pigmentation and darkening of the skin under the eyes. Without vitamin A, other substances, such as vitamin E, are poorly absorbed.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) . The strongest antioxidant that the skin needs to protect it from harmful environmental factors and to remove toxins. A lack of tocopherol leads to dryness or excessive greasy skin.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) . It has the properties of retinol and tocopherone. Without it, the synthesis of proteins of the skin frame stops. A lack of ascorbic acid leads to a decrease in the immune defense of the skin of the eyelids, the constant appearance of redness, dark circles and swelling.
- Vitamin K . A vital element for the circulatory system. Protects blood vessels from the penetration of toxins.
The composition of the cream after 25 years
Young skin up to 30 years does not need excessive care, on the contrary, the use of dense creams with numerous anti-aging elements provoke aging and thinning of the epidermis.
At this age, you can not use eye cream labeled anti-age.
Elements that may contain cream for young skin:
- hyalouranic acid. Lack of fluid is the first cause of early skin aging. Hyaluron cream is recommended to be applied to the eyelids immediately after washing, without wiping your face dry.
- sun protection complexes. The first signs of photoaging appear after 29 years, but the constant exposure to ultraviolet accelerates this process;
- extracts of chamomile, parsley, cucumber juice, jojoba, grape seed, etc. Cleans, moisturizes and prevents aging, are natural sources of vitamins.
Wrinkle cream for young skin should not contain the following elements:
- retinoids. Vitamin A derivatives. They can cause dry and flaky skin;
- wax and paraffin. Nutrient complexes based on these substances can adversely affect young skin: substances cover the epidermis with a film and prevent moisture from penetrating into its structure;
- caffeine. Helps to cope with edema perfectly, but strongly drains thin and sensitive skin;
- essential oils. Provoke peeling, rashes and irritation.
What is included in the cream for those over 30
The best ingredients for eye cream after 30 are the following:
- Vitamin C. After 30, photoaging of the skin begins. Ascorbic acid protects, helps to normalize the water-alkaline balance.
- Coenzyme Q 10. Improves metabolism in skin cells.
- argireline. An easier alternative to Botox. It fills small wrinkles, “crow’s feet”.
- peptide complex. Useful for skin capillaries, prevents the appearance of edema, stretching the skin and leading to wrinkles;
hyalouranic acid. The su
bstance not only distributes moisture, but also stimulates the formation of natural hyaluron;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids. After 30, the epidermis needs additional nutrition. Omega-3 and Omega-6 help ensure this without burdening the thin skin of the eyelids.
It is better not to choose creams that contain:
- sulfates. Substances disrupt metabolic processes in the cells of the endometrium;
- salt. Destroy the natural skin protection, increase the risk of allergic reactions, draw moisture;
- caffeine. Dries the skin very much. It is allowed in the composition of serums only in the presence of a powerful moisturizing component.
The composition of the cream for those over 40
After 40, all women develop deep age-related wrinkles. Light moisturizers will be ineffective.
The composition of the funds should include the following elements:
- azelaic acid. The concentrate of the substance helps in the fight against age spots and sagging skin. But use cream with acid with caution, it is very irritating to the mucous membrane of the eyelids;
- decoranyl tetrapeptide. It controls the action of collagen, distributes it correctly in the upper tissues of the skin;
- GHK-Cu. The substance contains copper and other elements, contributes to the renewal of the epidermis;
- palmitoylpentapeptide. It is a signal peptide that stimulates the production and distribution of natural skin proteins;
- acetyl-hexapeptide-3. It acts similarly to Botox – relieves spasms of the epidermal fibers. In this case, the substance does not affect the facial expressions of a person;
- resveratrode. One of the most powerful antioxidants, ideal for aging skin after 50;
- hydroxide acids. Remove old and damaged skin cells.
After 40 years, skin creams should not contain the following elements:
- stearates. They make aging skin dull, worsen its visual condition;
- parabens. Their use during menopause is especially unfavorable: substances can change the level of female hormones.
List of creams from 25 to 30 years
The product should have the effect of smoothing facial wrinkles, maintain elasticity, maintaining elasticity and saturating with moisture.
At this age, cosmetics with a natural composition are recommended.
Eye wrinkle cream – rating of the best remedies after 25:
- Gel for eyes Doliva . Basis – squeeze from the leaves of an olive tree. Together with hyaluronic acid, the gel helps maintain water balance. Caffeine improves blood circulation and tissue saturation, and vitamin E takes the skin under protection from free radicals. The gel helps to cope with fatigue and smooth out the first facial wrinkles. It is quickly absorbed.
- Bioderma Sensibio . Recommended for allergy-prone and sensitive skin. Compared with creams of other brands, it is less effective against wrinkles, smoothes only the smallest ones. But it does not include parabens and deodorants. It can be used from the age of 21.
- Aquator . Suitable for protecting the skin from age-related changes. It perfectly moisturizes and tones. The cream contains tea tree oil and grape seed, as well as parsley extract. It has a denser structure compared to other means.
- Coa with shea butter . “Brakes” the appearance of the first age wrinkles due to the synthesis of collagen. Intensively moisturizes and protects the dermis from the penetration of free radicals. This protects the skin of the eyelids from early aging.
- NiveaMake-UpExpert . It is recommended for young women with allergy-prone skin, ideal for those who want to protect thin eyelid skin from the negative effects of makeup. Contains lotus extract, grape seed squeeze, vitamins of group B, PP, E, C and A.
What is better to choose from 30 to 40 years old
At 30, the first age creams can be used. Their action is aimed at strengthening the skin tugor and smoothing deep wrinkles.
Beauticians recommend choosing nourishing and moisturizing products.
Anti-wrinkle cream around the eyes, rating of the best is given below:
- Dynamic Moisture by Vichy . It consists of caffeine and a powerful moisturizing complex: hyalouranic acid, aquabioril and l – carrageenan.
- Gel “Contour des Yeux” by Clarins . Natural components can improve microcirculation of nutrients, moisturize, relieve dark circles and swelling. Well suited to combat the appearance of the first age-related changes.
- NIVEA Q10 . It is considered universal for all ages, but cosmetologists recommend using it after 30. Q10 in the composition of the product is almost identical to the natural coenzyme. If used regularly, creatinine levels increase in the skin. It improves metabolic processes and rejuvenates.
- BioOcean 35+ . Representative of Chinese cosmetics. The composition includes extracts of seaweed, meltwater, extracts from the liver and cartilage sharks. The components help improve the collagen structure of the skin and improve nutrition.
- Diademine “Lift +” . The cream includes a collagen complex, the action of which is aimed at activating the synthesis of natural skin proteins. With daily use, the first changes are noticeable within a month.
For those over 40
After 40, all women have deep folds in the eye area. Light moisturizers will be ineffective. It is recommended to use a cream for w
rinkles around the eyes.
Rating of the best of which is given below:
- Double tool “Perfect lifting” from Avon. It combines wrinkle cream and gel lifting. Belongs to the best budget funds for age-related skin of the eyelids.
- The composition contains natural substances, herbal extracts and a moisturizing complex. Thanks to the reflective components, the skin looks younger in the first days of administration, the number of wrinkles is visually reduced.
- Beauticians recommend using the product not only for daily skin care, but also for mesotherapy of the eyelids. It has a dense structure, ideal for thin skin, devoid of nutrition.
- LiftActiv by Vichy. Recommended for use on thin and dehydrated skin. The plant component Aminokine allows you to make the eyelids more elastic, to get rid of deep wrinkles in the corners of the eyes.
- Capture Rides Yeux from Dior. The basis of eye cream is alpha hydroxy acids, substances synthesized from ascorbic acid. Protects aging skin from photoaging and free radicals. Perfectly brightens and smoothes, gives the look youth and radiance.
Some pharmacy drugs are no worse than a cream for wrinkles around the eyes.
The rating of the best funds can be read here:
- Blepharogel . Ophthalmologists prescribe this tool to people who wear contact lenses or who work for a long time at the computer. The gel allows you to quickly relieve eye fatigue, prevent the occurrence of edema and bruising. The composition of the drug includes hyalouranic acid. Due to its powerful moisturizing properties, it helps to maintain the freshness and elasticity of the skin, smooth wrinkles. It is recommended to choose a gel that contains aloe vera extract. The plant protects the skin from toxins and inflammation, perfectly tones it.
- Kureozin . The gel is used to treat acne. The tool is a source of hyaluronic acid and is recommended for wrinkles that appear with severe dry eyelids. In the first days of use, many feel a side effect – “tightness” of the skin. This goes through several uses.
- Solcoseryl . Used in medicine as a healing agent. By activating regenerative processes, it fights deep wrinkles and accelerates oxygen to the skin cells. It is allowed to use the product only for aging skin.
- Aevit . This is a vitamin complex, which includes tocopherone and retinol. Vitamins A and E are essential for youthful skin. Aevit contains their oil solutions. The capsule product can be used in pure form as an ointment or added to cosmetics and home ointments.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Wrinkle recipes at home
Eye creams for wrinkles around the eyes are much more effective in combination with folk cosmetics.
Rating of the best of folk recipes:
- Chamomile-nettle decoction . To create it, you need to mix 2 tablespoon. strong broth of nettle and pharmacy chamomile. A small piece of rye bread crumb is poured with warm liquid. After the liquid has absorbed bread, it is necessary to knead it with a fork until smooth. If dark pigment spots under the eyes often appear, a teaspoon of freshly squeezed aloe juice is added to the mass. The mixture must be applied to the lower eyelids for 10 minutes.
- Olive mask cream . A liquid of 2 ampoules of vitamin E in 0,17 fluid ounce is mixed with 2 teaspoons. olive oil. The mass is applied to the massage zones of the eyelids and driven in by fingers. After 15 minutes, the non-absorbent product is removed with cotton pads or napkins to remove makeup. It is recommended to use the product only in fresh form.
- Strawberry mask for young skin . Fresh strawberries from the garden should be rinsed with running water and put in gauze. Next, the berry is kneading with a spoon until juice appears. Gauze with berries should be put on the eyelids for 12-15 minutes. It refreshes, whitens the skin, smoothes the first facial wrinkles.
- Creamy Potato . Recommended for those whose eyes are subject to high stress. One fresh potato is ground on a fine grater. Then a tablespoon of fat cream is added to the mixture. Can be used daily instead of eye cream. Apply for 5-10 minutes, cleaned with a facial tonic.
- Sea buckthorn mask . Fresh berries of sea buckthorn are ground into gruel with 1 teaspoons. liquid honey. The tool is applied on the eyelids for 14 minutes.
Deep wrinkle recipes
Masks are recommended for women over 40 and people with progressive photoaging of the eyelids:
- Mask with oils . To make it, olive oil, an oil solution of tocopherol (vitamin E), cocoa butter and sea buckthorn are mixed to the same extent. Cooled cotton pads are dipped in liquid for 15 seconds. Then they are placed on closed eyes for half an hour. After this time, the remaining oil is gently driven into the skin with the fingertips.
- Cabbage mask . Two middle leaves of white cabbage must be passed through a meat grinder. Two tablets of brewer’s yeast are crushed into powder, mixed with a teaspoon of honey, olive oil and added to mashed cabbage. The mask must be applied to the eyelids every 2 days for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cucumber . Recommended for women over 50 with dry and thin skin. One medium cucumber is peeled and chopped into gruel. It is slightly squeezed and mixed with 2 large tablespoons of fat goat or cow milk. Cotton pads are wetted in the liquid. They must be applied in places where deep wrinkles are formed for 15-20 minutes.
- Watermelon-oat . All mask ingredients are taken in 1 large spoonfuls. Oatmeal is ground with a coffee grinder and mixed with watermelon pulp until smooth. Next, sour cream with a fat content of 15-20% is added to it. Before applying on the eyelids, it is recommended to keep the mask in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Rules for applying wrinkles around the eyes
ng rules for using eye cream are:
- Thorough cleansing. In addition to foundation and concealer, on the eyelids are shadows, showered mascara and eyeliner. Flushing with water is ineffective, especially if the makeup is resistant to moisture. It is recommended to use a special tool, then tonic and running water. If particles of cosmetics remain on the skin, they, reacting with the active components of the cream, can lead to allergic reactions.
- You can not spread the cream on the entire surface of the eyelids. Beauticians recommend focusing on the contour of the bone around the eye.
- The cream is driven into the skin with light massage movements in a circle or patting the pads of the little finger or ring finger. Excessive pressure can cause swelling. The application of the cream can be combined with lymphatic drainage massage for the eyelids.
- It is better to use it no more than 2 applications per day. Before applying makeup in the morning and after removing it in the evening. Do not apply cream before bedtime, this can lead to morning swelling of the eyelid and bags under the eyes.
- You can not use age creams for young skin, and vice versa.
The rating of the best masks and creams for wrinkles around the eyes can be made independently. Each skin is individual, it may need certain elements. After studying them, you can choose the perfect tool for the eyelids from wrinkles.
Video: Eye wrinkle cream
An effective homemade cream for wrinkles around the eyes, see the video:
Rating of creams for wrinkles around the eyes: