Facial skin cleaning, carried out by proven methods at home, is convenient and effective, since it does not require large financial expenses, it is carried out with a suitable preparation or special apparatus, and can be carried out in any free time for a woman. In addition, learning to do it yourself, there is no need to visit a cosmetologist for these purposes.
- Why regular cleaning is important
- Household Cleaning Rules
- Skin preparation for face cleansing
- Effective Ways to Home
- Mechanical cleaning – instructions
- Hollywood Calcium Chloride Facial Cleansing
- Facial Acne Cleansing
- Blackhead procedure
- Gelatin mask
- Oatmeal mask
- Salt and soda
- From cosmetic clay
- With body
- On coffee grounds
- Mask with aspirin
- Dry grass mask
- Face cleaning with a camomile
- Cleansing Scrubs
- Chemical peeling at home
- Vacuum cleaning
- Home ultrasonic cleaning
- Soothing face masks
- Skin Care After Cleansing
- Why did acne appear after cleansing
- Can I sunbathe in the solarium after cleaning
- When can I be painted
- Beautician Tips
- Facial Cleansing Video
Why regular cleaning is important
If you regularly clean the skin, it will receive more nutrients, be saturated with oxygen, there will be no pollution that contributes to the development of inflammatory processes.
The procedure is relevant for:
- urban population , since toxic exhaust gases and dust are deposited on the skin of the face, the smallest particles clog pores, causing the appearance of acne, black spots.
- owners of oily skin. Sebum, produced in large quantities, must be removed from the skin surface in a timely manner. If this is not done, then the pores will become clogged with fat, and the sebaceous plug, consisting of dirt, sebum, is an excellent medium for the growth of bacteria.
- those who use makeup daily. Decorative cosmetics and most of the care products are chemistry. Means for care are not always selected in accordance with the type of skin, and decorative cosmetics are often not washed off the face qualitatively, and sometimes are not removed for days.
Cleaning procedures in such cases must be carried out necessarily, at least at home. Moreover, it must be done not from case to case, according to the mood, but systematically. Then you can get rid of black spots, inflammations, make the skin clean and smooth.
Household Cleaning Rules
Compliance with the rules when cleaning the face will help to avoid additional problems, such as new foci of inflammation, scars or peeling of the epidermis.
- The ingredients and type of cleansing should be selected according to skin type.
- Hands should not only be clean – sterile. It is not enough to wash them with soap, it is necessary to treat them with a disinfectant solution, for example alcohol.
- If you choose the method of steaming over a steam bath, you must first use a peeling or scrub to remove dead skin particles.
- When manually cleaning the face, acne should be squeezed out not with nails, but with the tips of the fingers. Firstly, there are microbes under the nails, which are not all removed during disinfection, and secondly, with sharp nail plates it is easy to damage the delicate skin of the face. Ideally, special cosmetic tools should be used.
- Areas damaged after extruding acne must be treated with hydrogen peroxide (3%).
- Since immediately before facial cleansing, procedures are carried out that contribute to the expansion of pores, it is necessary to close the pores after manipulation. To do this, wipe the skin with lotion or herbal tincture. Such medicinal plants as chamomile, mint, calendula, aloe are suitable for this purpose.
- After cleaning, you should refrain from applying makeup for 2-3 days. Since the pores are still susceptible to contamination, particles of cosmetics are able to penetrate into the pores, freed from skin secretions.
Important! If inflammation occurs due to endocrine diseases, an age-related hormonal imbalance or a malfunction in hormone production caused by pregnancy, then facial cleansing will be ineffective.
Facial cleansing at home is unacceptable with:
- high blood pressure;
- diabetes mellitus;
- acute colds;
- exacerbation of inflammatory processes on the skin;
- wounds and scratches;
- the presence of warts and moles;
- sensitive skin prone to peeling.
Skin preparation for face cleansing
- After thoroughly cleaning your hands, you need to wash your face with the usual cleanser, and then use a light peeling tool. The scrub is applied to moisturized skin, massaged in a circular motion. This helps to exfoliate skin particles and open pores. If there is no scrub, you can replace the product with a mask, which is removed with a film, but the effect will be worse.
- Then you need to prepare a steam bath. You can use ordinary water ( 4 – 6 pint) or make an herbal decoction based on chamomile, calendula, sage, yarrow and other herbs that have a pronounced antiseptic, anti-inflammatory property.
- The container with hot broth is placed on the table, bent over the container and cover its head with a thick terry towel or blanket. The face is kept at such a distance that the steam touches the skin of the face, heats it, but does not burn. The procedure is carried out for 10-15 minutes, while steam is actively moving.
Now you can proceed with direct cleaning.
Effective Ways to Home
To cleanse the face, masks, tonics, lotions on herbs are used, as well as scrubs and peels, both factory-made and home-made – budget and natural.
Here are some effective recipes for folk skin cleansers:
- A homogeneous mass is prepared, consisting of yolk of the 1st or selected grade egg, the alkaline component – soda (0.5 teaspoons), olive oil (1 teaspoons). The mixture is applied to the face with a thin layer and left for 20-30 minutes. Then wash off with warm water.
- Whisk the protein from one egg with a whisk in a thick foam, add 1 teaspoons. honey melted in a water bath and continue beating until completely mixed. The exposure time is about 30 minutes. After that, the mask is washed off first with hot water, then cool.
- Rice mask should be prepared in advance. Rice must be brewed with boiling water and left to swell for 12 hours. Then it is kneaded with a pusher or a blender. The mass is applied to the face and incubated for 20 minutes. Then removed.
- A simple kefir mask will rid the skin of black dots. It has a brightening effect. Kefir is impregnated with a cloth, which is then applied to the face. Hold until the fabric dries.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Mechanical cleaning – instructions
- Before mechanical cleaning of the face, it is necessary to steam out for 15-20 minutes to open the pores. Otherwise, it will be difficult to cleanse the skin, but it is easy to damage it. Greasy plugs are easily and painlessly removed from steamed skin.
- If the skin is very dirty or the pores are difficult to clean, it is worth steaming your face again.
- Beauticians advise, wiping their hands with alcohol or hydrogen peroxide, wrap the fingertips with a bandage also dipped in peroxide to ensure greater sterility. Facial skin must also be disinfected so as not to transfer microbes from the surface of the skin to its deeper layers.
- In order not to spread the infection – and the dirt that clogged the pores contains many germs – you should first mechanically clean the least contaminated skin areas.
- Special tools for mechanical cleaning of the face – a Vidal needle and a Uno spoon – can be used at home. However, using a Vidal needle is not worth it. It is used in difficult cases when it is necessary to pierce a pimple. This must
be done very carefully so as not to damage the deeper layers of the skin. Uno’s spoon is not so traumatic, it is convenient for her to use a layperson. It helps to cleanse your face better.
- After cleaning a small area of the skin (about a square inch) from the black dots, it is necessary to disinfect it with hydrogen peroxide (3%) or chlorhexidine. If a pimple is removed, it must be treated immediately.
- After the procedure, you need to wipe the skin with a tonic and moisturizer.
Hollywood Calcium Chloride Facial Cleansing
Calcium chloride exfoliates the upper layer of the skin, so cleaning with calcium chloride is effective in the presence of age spots, dull complexion, slight wrinkles, and oily skin. Beauticians do not recommend cleaning young skin in this way (up to 30 years).
The procedure will require ampoules with calcium chloride concentration of 5-10%, cotton pads or tampons, as well as baby soap.
- The face is cleaned from makeup in the usual way.
- Then the disk is moistened in a solution of calcium chloride and moisturize the face with it.
- The solution should be applied up to 9 times, each time waiting for the layer to dry.
- Then the hands are soaped with baby soap and with your fingertips distribute the foam on the surface of the face in a circular motion.
- The top layer of skin along with soap will “roll” into spools.
- Continue to massage the skin until the reaction stops.
- Then wash off the mask with warm water.
- After purification with calcium chloride, it is necessary to apply a moisturizing mask and use a nourishing cream.
Since calcium chloride is an aggressive substance, cleaning in this way is allowed no more than 2 times a month.
Facial Acne Cleansing
If you need to use a brush to get rid of not only black spots and contaminated pores, but also acne at home, refer to the following recipes:
- Cucumber-honey infusion. Grated cucumber brewed 0.5 tablespoon. boiling water, insist 10 minutes, then when the infusion has cooled, add a little, within 1 teaspoons, honey. Use as a tonic, rubbing the face 2-4 times a day.
- Compress from the infusion of the series. Dried plant (2 teaspoons) brew 1 tablespoon. boiling water, insist and, after impregnating the tissue with a liquid, apply a compress for 30 minutes.
- Aloe juice lotion. It is prepared from sheets of fresh aloe, kept in the refrigerator for a week. The plant must be crushed, then squeeze the juice and wipe the face with this juice.
- Egg and lemon mask. Beat the eggs a little, add 2-3 drops. lemon juice. The mixture must be applied to the face, wait for drying, and then rinse with water.
Procedures from black dots provide for two options – lightening and removal.
- Kefir mask. Instead of foam for washing, you need to apply kefir, stand on the face for 20 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
- To the egg-lemon mask, consisting of egg white and a significant amount of lemon juice (2 tablespoons), add 2 tablespoons. aloe juice. This composition is used as a tonic, rubbing the face 2 times a day. Lemon juice helps to lighten, and egg and aloe neutralize the negative effects that lemon juice can cause (it dries the skin).
- One-piece raw potato mask. Grated potatoes are simply applied for 10-15 minutes, and then washed off.
- Mask of sour tomatoes. Grind the tomatoes and apply the mass for 5 minutes.
Removing black dots masks
- Egg white is mixed with 1 teaspoons. sugar until it dissolves. Part of the product is applied immediately and left to dry completely. When the first layer is dry, a second layer is applied with patting movements of the fingers. Then – the next one, and so on until the mixture stops sticking to your hands.
- Honey melted in a water bath is patted onto the skin with patting movements; as it is applied, the honey will thicken. 5 minutes after thickening the mass, the honey is washed off with warm water.
- Composition prepared from 1 tablespoon. shaving foam, 0.5 tablespoon peroxide, 1 teaspoons lemon juice, and an incomplete teaspoon of salt is applied to the face, but not with the usual massage movements, but carefully, carefully so as not to damage the skin. The exposure time is only 2-3 minutes, since the composition is aggressive. After this mask you need to apply a nourishing and moisturizing agent.
- Aloe mask. 2 tablespoon aloe gruel is poured 1 tablespoon. water, then insist for an hour, then boil for 5 minutes, and again insist under the lid. Use to wipe the face.
Masks with gelatin – a recognized tool against black spots, as they are removed by film. And dirt sticks to the film.
- A mixture for treating the face is prepared from gelatin and milk (1 tablespoon each). The composition can be supplemented with activated charcoal (an arbitrary number of tablets). The components must be transferred into one container and heated in a water bath, stirring. You can use the microwave, then the composition will be ready for use in 2-3 minutes. The product is applied to the face, waiting for the foam to form, then carefully remove it.
- A similar composition based on 1 tablespoon. gelatin and several tablets of activated carbon are diluted with apple juice if the skin is oily. Prepare and apply in the same way.
- Cleanses oily skin based on 3 tablespoon. gelatin, 2,37 fluid ounce of warm milk and 1 tablespoon. vodka. The gelatin must be heated in order to disperse. The mixture is applied to the face for 15 minutes.
- You can also prepare a mask film of gelatin and lemon juice, which also has a whitening effect. 2,37 fluid ounce of lemon juice is mixed with 1 tablespoon. gelatin and heated to dissolve the gelatin. Then they are applied to the skin of the face, avoiding the area around the eyes.
- Gelatin, water and banana puree are mixed in a ratio of 1: 2: 4. Gelatin must first be dissolved in water. The face is steamed before applying the mask, and the composition is kept for 15-25 minutes.
- Another recipe: 1 tablespoon. already prepared gelatin, egg white, whipped to a state of foam, flour (1 tablespoon), yogurt (1 tablespoon). The mixture of components is applied to the face for 30 minutes.
Facial cleansing at home based on oatmeal is optimal if the skin is dry and sensitive. Such a mask gives a moisturizing effect.
- Flakes (2 tablespoons) are brewed with boiling water, after 20 minutes, the excess water is drained – a thick porridge will turn out. It is applied with massage m
ovements on the face and left for 20 minutes.
- 1 protein is whipped into a foam, the flakes are ground into powder, and 1 tablespoon is added to the mixture. milk and the same amount of grape seed oil. Apply on face for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Honey, cereal and kefir are mixed in a ratio of 1: 2: 4. Apply to the face with massaging movements and incubated for 20 minutes.
- 3 tablespoon ground oatmeal is poured Art. warm water, add 1 teaspoons. lemon juice and applied to the face. You need to wait until the mask dries and then rinse. After using the product, it is necessary to wipe the face with an alcohol-containing lotion.
Salt and soda
The mask with salt and soda copes not only with black dots, acne, but also with a greasy sheen. Suitable for difficult cases.
There are several effective recipes:
- A small amount of foam for washing is whipped into a foam, fine salt and soda are mixed equally, combined with foam. Apply on face for 5-6 minutes. Since the product is alkaline, a slight burning sensation may occur. If it burns strongly, the composition must be washed off immediately, otherwise irritation will appear. After washing off the mask, a moisturizer is applied.
- Shaving foam can be added to salt and soda to give the composition a creamy consistency suitable for application. The composition can be kept on the face for 15 minutes.
- The cleansing composition is prepared from shavings of baby soap + salt and soda: 1 part of a mixture of soda and salt is added to 6 parts of soap.
- A cleaning composition is also obtained by mixing in equal proportions salt, soda and liquid honey. With stirring, the mixture should foam.
Since the composition is aggressive, it is not allowed to apply the product on the skin:
- prone to allergies;
- prone to rosacea.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
From cosmetic clay
Clay has antiseptic, whitening properties and perfectly cleanses the pores of the skin. Masks with clay are able to tidy up the skin, prone to greasy, the appearance of inflammation. For masks, you can use clay of different colors, but each recipe is made in accordance with the properties of a particular type of clay.
- 1 tablespoon blue clay with top diluted with water to a dense mass, add 1-2 teaspoons. lemon juice applied for 15 minutes on the face. After applying the mask, the skin should be lubricated with a moisturizer.
- 1 tablespoon blue clay and one incomplete teaspoon of apple cider vinegar are mixed. The consistency should be liquid enough, but such that it is convenient to apply to the face. 15 minutes of application is enough.
- 4 parts of aloe and white clay are mixed, 1 part of honey is added. Apply and wait for the mask to dry completely.
- 3 parts of white clay and 1 part of alcohol or vodka are mixed, adding very little lemon juice. Leave on face for 10 minutes.
A mask with a body massage helps to renew and rejuvenate the skin, cleanse it qualitatively. Beauticians recommend a course application.
- Bodyagi powder should be diluted with warm water, achieving the consistency of sour cream. Apply to face, stand for 15 minutes and rinse.
- Powder body powder is mixed with hydrogen peroxide. The foamy composition is rubbed onto the skin for 20 minutes.
- Bodyaga with yogurt is mixed in equal proportions, adding parts of white clay, 1-2 drops are added to the mixture. lavender oil. Hold on the face for 15 minutes.
On coffee grounds
Coffee grounds masks are not only a blackhead cleanser, but also a home scrub. In addition, coffee gives a healthy complexion to the skin.
- A mixture consisting of 1 tablespoon. coffee grounds teaspoons cinnamon teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoons sugar, 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil, impose for 15 minutes
- The sleeping coffee is mixed with cottage cheese in equal proportions and applied to the face, left to dry.
- Ground coffee and softened honey, mixed to a homogeneous mass in equal proportions, apply a thin layer on the skin for 30 minutes.
Mask with aspirin
Aspirin whitens, removes inflammations and black spots.
Face masks are prepared according to the following recipes:
- Take 2 tab. aspirin, 2 tab. chloramphenicol, 1 tablespoon. Marigold flowers brew 1 tablespoon. boiling water. The tablets need to be crushed and mixed with infusion. The mixture is rubbed problem skin 3 times a day for 2 weeks.
- Mix 1 part of the powder prepared from aspirin tablets; starch, liquid honey and 0.5 parts of sea buckthorn oil. 15 minutes of exposure is enough. After the mask, use a moisturizer.
- Remove the zest from an orange with a grater. Take 1 teaspoons. grated zest, tablets are crushed in a mortar, oat flakes (1 teaspoons) are brewed with milk. Apply the composition to the skin with massage movements. Leave for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- A concentrated composition is prepared from crushed tablets of aspirin (5 pcs.) And water (1 teaspoons), add 3 cap. olive oil. Apply no more than 10 minutes.
- White clay with crushed tablets of aspirin is diluted with water, so that it is convenient to apply. The proportions of clay and powder are 1: 1. After 15 minutes, wash off the composition with a sponge.
Dry grass mask
To prepare a mask of dried herbs, you must:
- grind the grass to a powder state;
- brew boiling water;
- cool to room temperature;
- drain the water without squeezing;
- shift the mass to gauze;
- apply on face for 15 minutes.
The plant is selected depending on the type of skin.
Here are some herbs you can use:
- Sage, celandine, strawberry leaves, oak bark – for problematic and oily skin.
- St. John’s wort, chamomile, mint, horsetail, parsley, dandelion – for dry and problematic skin.
Face cleaning with a camomile
Pharmacy chamomile is a recognized remedy against inflammation, therefore it is used if the skin is acne.
Use it like this:
- Prepare a decoction for a steam bath.
- As a mask, mixing shredded dried chamomile flowers (2 tablespoons) with the same amount of kefir and 1 egg.
- Freeze the broth and wipe the skin with ice.
- Mix 1: 1 salt and soda, add any face cream by skin type. Apply for 2-3 minutes, then remove with a napkin and wash.
- Massage movements apply moisturized and steamed skin first salt, then soda.
Take the powder of their oatmeal – 1 tablespoon., 1 teaspoons. salt + 1 teaspoons soda, 0.5 tablespoon. milk. Mixed. Apply to the skin like a scrub.
- Natural ground coffee is brewed with boiling water, but a little water is added to achieve a consistency that is convenient for applying to the face. The cooled composition is rubbed into the skin, washed off with water, moisturize the face with cream.
- Ground coffee is mixed with yogurt to a comfortable consistency. Use as a scrub.
- Bodyagi with dry yeast is mixed, observing the proportion 1: 1, fat cream is added to form a thick mass.
Chemical peeling at home
Chemical peeling is done using factory-made products containing glycolic, fruit, and lactic acid. But the concentration of acid should not be high. In addition, before applying peeling, the skin must be prepared by applying products containing a substance in a very low concentration. Such products dissolve pollution.
It is necessary to follow the instructions for preparation and application:
- Each product is applied in accordance with the instructions on the packaging.
- An allergic reaction test is preliminarily carried out.
- They cleanse the skin before peeling.
- Apply petroleum jelly to the skin around the eyes and mouth.
- The skin must be dry before applying the product.
- When burning and itching occurs, immediately neutralize the composition with soda and wash off.
- After peeling, you need to make nourishing and moisturizing masks.
Here are a few recipes for chemical peels that are prepared at home:
- Take 0,34 fluid ounce of ammonia, 0,34 fluid ounce of boric acid, 1,18 fluid ounce of hydrogen peroxide 3%, 1,01 fluid ounce of camphor alcohol, 1,01 fluid ounce of glycerin, a little soap shavings. Mix the ingredients. Apply to the face until completely dry. Wash off with a solution of calcium chloride. The advantage is that the finished mask can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- The powder of aspirin tablets, diluted with water to the state of gruel, is applied to the face for 10 minutes.
- Citrus fruit peeling: chop any citrus and apply on the skin for 10 minutes.
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1 teaspoons honey – mix and distribute on the surface of the skin. Hold for 30 minutes.
For this type of facial cleansing, you need a special apparatus. A strong air stream opens the pores and draws in the accumulated dirt, additionally massaging the skin. The complexion is leveled. The procedure is performed on steamed and fat-free skin. Duration should not exceed 10-15 minutes. After the procedure, you need to narrow the pores by wiping the skin with lotion, you can home-made.
Home ultrasonic cleaning
Ultrasound not only cleanses problematic skin, but also returns the skin a well-groomed appearance. It seems to glow after the procedure.
The advantages include painlessness, speed and effectiveness.
Ultrasonic cleaning should begin with standard makeup removal, a steam bath is not required.
- use a high-quality device with a function of switching speeds;
- apply a sufficient amount of a special gel;
- carry out cleaning along massage lines;
- comply with the recommended duration of the procedure – 10 minutes;
- work with a blade at an angle of 45 degrees.
Soothing face masks
Soothing masks are a necessary stage after cleansing events:
- Banana puree is mixed with 1 teaspoons. corn starch and millet oil. Stir and apply on face for 15 minutes.
- Boiled carrots are crushed, mixed with 1 teaspoons. burdock oil and 2-3 drops. tea tree oil. Hold on the skin for 30 minutes.
- 1 raw egg yolk, 1 tablespoon chopped aloe leaf, 1 teaspoons honey is mixed and a mask is applied for 20 minutes.
- Powdered milk with liquid honey is mixed one to one and kept on the face for 10-20 minutes.
Skin Care After Cleansing
Special care is required after any skin cleansing procedures:
- You can not wash your face for 6 hours.
- 2-3 days should avoid exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet radiation, to exclude a solarium.
- Avoid exposure to UV rays. If you need to go out in the sun, use sunscreens with a high degree of SPF protection.
- Before going out, a protective layer of cream is applied.
- Tonic and skin care lotions should not contain alcohol.
- Do not drink alcohol.
Why did acne appear after cleansing
If acne appeared after cleaning, then:
- dirt particles penetrated the pores;
- cleaning was carried out despite contraindications;
- the cause of acne lies in internal diseases.
Can I sunbathe in the solarium after cleaning
After cleansing the face, even if it was carried out at home, it is forbidden to sunbathe in the solarium and carry out any thermal and irradiation procedures.
Failure to comply with these rules can lead to cancer.
When can I be painted
Makeup is not recommended in the first days after cleaning. The minimum rest that you need to give the skin is 2 days, it is better if more.
If there is an urgent need, it is recommended:
- observe sterility;
- follow the instructions;
- make an allergy test using compounds that have not been tested before;
- apply formulations on steamed skin;
- after procedures, use masking pores or lotions with a similar effect.
If you follow the instructions, you can achieve a noticeable and
long-term result. But one-time cleaning is not enough. To heal the skin and put it in order, a systematic approach is needed. In addition, you can not be lazy and reject additional procedures both before and after cleaning.
Facial Cleansing Video
Deep face peeling for 1 home treatment:
How to clean your face at home: