Not every person can pump a beautiful and sports press. This job is not for the lazy. Training will have to devote many days and completely surrender to them. To achieve a positive result, you need to know exactly how to pump up the press at home.
- How much can you pump up the press
- Nutrition recommendations
- General training recommendations
- Press Exercise Technique
- Effective exercises for the upper press
- Best exercises for the lower press
- Best oblique exercises
- A set of exercises for all muscle groups of the press
- Weekly Exercise Program
- Monthly Exercise Program
- Exercise machines for pumping at home
- Video on the topic: how to pump up the press at home
How much can you pump up the press
It is difficult to talk about the specific timing of pumping the press, since each organism is individual. On average, to give the muscles a beautiful relief on the abdomen, a month of regular training is needed.
Guides are posted on the Internet, trading methods that supposedly should help to pump up the press in one week and without effort. This is a lie. There are no special tools that can speed up the process.
“How to pump up the press at home in a week” – a popular request on the Internet. For 7 days, it will turn out initially slender girls to make cubes, since the percentage of subcutaneous fat in them is small even without training.
Cubes on the abdomen are not visible just because of subcutaneous fat – the less it is, the stronger the relief is visible. Therefore, it is much more difficult to complete the task for full women.
A fat layer only 0’4 inch thick will hide the cubes, even if intensive classes are conducted. In this option, it will be necessary to apply not only physical exercises, but also use the principles of proper nutrition in order to “dry” the body – to drive off excess weight.
The effect depends on the regularity of training, self-discipline and proper nutrition. If you engage with full dedication regularly, then a positive result will come after 1 month of training. If the exercises are given only twice a week, the period for obtaining results will increase.
The result also depends on the received loads and your own desire. If you engage in half effort, then the effect will be appropriate. Changes will come, but you won’t be able to get a quick victory.
The main principles of fast pumping press:
- Great desire to complete the task.
- Getting rid of laziness and regularity of training.
- Doing the right exercise technique.
- Compliance with intensity and rhythm during class.
- Increasing the load at the right time – when the exercises become easy to perform.
- Compliance with the principles of proper nutrition.
Professional athletes argue that if you give exercises to the stomach 20 minutes 2 times a day (not forgetting the days of recovery), then the cubes can be seen after 2 weeks. But you can’t stop at the achieved result;
Many girls want to know how to pump up the press at home in order to get embossed cubes as quickly as possible. This question involves finding effective exercises. But you should not forget about food.
Wanting to pump up the press, people sometimes sit on dangerous and cruel diets. Fat and favorite foods are completely lost from the diet, the amount of carbohydrates is minimized. With such a system, it really will be possible to remove extra pounds in a short time. The body will begin to convert subcutaneous fat into energy.
But this effect is short-term. After a sharp weight loss, the reverse process will occur. The body will understand that at any time it can again be limited in calories. Therefore, he will stockpile the name, accumulating calories in subcutaneous fat.
When a person exposes himself to a strict diet, his body tries to “survive” in adverse conditions, using the maximum amount of energy from fat cells – as a result, the athlete loses weight.
But this process is undesirable for the body, so it will make every effort to accumulate as much fat as possible for the future, so that during the next fasting there will be a lot of energy reserves. As a result, the lost weight will return again, even in double volume.
Dietitians conducted experiments and proved that after strict diets, weight quickly returns to its previous value.
Therefore, it is necessary to approach the diet correctly – without starvation and injuring the body.
How to pump up the press at home, following a diet:
- The course should not last more than 6 weeks.
- You need to eat small meals 6 times a day, which include several basic meals, as well as 3 snacks.
- Snacks are preferably done after 2 hours after the main meal.
- Drink at least 0,5 gallon of pure water per day. “Clean” refers to water without the addition of teas and coffee. You will also need to forget about drinking soda.
- After training, you definitely need to drink cold water to activate the metabolism – additional energy will begin to be released to warm the body.
- Once a week, you can allow yourself to relax and eat what you want. But the portions should be small – for example, one slice of pizza, and not the whole product.
- Once a week it is allowed to drink a low alcohol drink – wine or beer.
Subject to a diet, the following foods are allowed:
- Low-fat fish.
- Whey Protein
- Low fat dairy and sour milk products.
- Berries (preferably raspberries).
- Low-fat meat, except for pork.
- Olive oil.
- Cinnamon helps reduce hunger.
- Ginger speeds up the metabolism.
- Red pepper speeds up the metabolism, and fat burns faster.
Cooking methods will also require special attention.
It is forbidden to use frying during the diet. Steaming or grilling foods is the best option for sports nutrition.
The daily diet for an athlete is as follows:
- 30% protein;
- 10% fat;
- 60% complex carbohydrates.
For best results, consume protein shakes in between meals. Dairy products, oatmeal, nuts, fruits and berries are added to the cocktails. Ready-made cocktails are also sold in sports stores, but are available in the form of a powder that can saturate the body with useful substances for the whole day.
Daily calories for a girl:
- 1600-1700 calories in the first week of classes;
- 1200 – 2 weeks;
- The following weeks – 1500 calories.
The increase in volumes is explained by an increase in energy consumption – over time, training will have to be carried out with additional we
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
General training recommendations
How to pump up the press at home, following simple tips:
- The first step is to choose a comfortable mode for yourself. 4 days a week is the best option. Then there will be 3 days to restore the muscle group. Duration of classes – 10-40 minutes.
- Sportswear must be of good quality. Care should be taken that the suit does not constrain movement. It is necessary to move as comfortably as possible during class. You cannot train in a dress, as there is a risk of stepping on the hem, losing balance and getting injured.
- Attention will need to be given to brisk walking. Before the start of the working day, it is advisable to get a few stops earlier and walk at a fast pace. A daily climb up the stairs is also helpful.
- It is advisable to perform 15 repetitions in 3 sets for each exercise selected.
- Training loads increase gradually. In the first lesson, you don’t need to load yourself with additional weights – you won’t be able to observe the correct technique with a high load, and therefore the body will be harmed.
- No need to train every day. Any muscle after intensive training should be restored for the next workout. For this reason, it is advisable to do the press every other day.
- It is not necessary to go to the gym to get the desired result. You can do it at home. But for training, you will need to purchase a special yoga mat (or find an unnecessary blanket at home). Using a bed and a sofa as sports equipment is undesirable, as the lower back will bend.
Press Exercise Technique
Effective exercises for the upper press
Technique of execution:
- The rise of the body. Starting position – lying down. Hands are placed behind the head or crossed in the chest area. Legs are bent at the knees or thrown onto a chair. A deep exhalation is made, after this the body rises up, and on inhalation it falls to its original position. The housing must be raised as high as possible. If the exercise is performed by a beginner, then it is enough to bend your back in the upper section and slightly raise your head. The exercise is done in 3 sets of 30 repetitions. On the first day, one approach is enough – to feel the tension, to understand the movement.
- Hips. Starting position – lying down. Hands extend along the body and turn with palms to the floor. Legs stretched straight. When the initial position is accepted, the abdominal muscles are tightened, the legs rise upward at a right angle. Then a deep exhale is made and the legs return to their original position. All movements are carried out smoothly, without jerking. If it is difficult to lift up the legs, then they can be bent at the knees. When lifting, the pelvis breaks off the floor completely – this is an important nuance that ensures the correct load.
- Penknife. The initial position – string – a person lies on his back, his hands are behind his head – straight. A deep exhale is made, the legs and body rise – they are sent to each other. At the end point, you need to linger (2-3 seconds is enough), and then slowly return to its original position. It is important to monitor the coordination of movements – if you can’t keep balance, you should further practice in maintaining body balance. To press well strained, the limbs should not be lowered completely. They should hang at a certain distance from the floor ( 5’9 – 7’9 inch).
- Turns the legs. It is necessary to spread the mat and lie down, raise the legs perpendicular to the floor, and then return to the starting position. Once this will need to be done directly, and then on the sides. Do not completely touch the floor with your feet – 5’9 – 7’9 inch is the ideal distance.
- Slopes on a sports bench. The exercise is designed for the gym and is performed on a sports bench at an angle. If classes take place at home, then you can use any item that you can lean on your stomach. The legs are securely fixed to the racks (at home, it is advisable to ask someone to insure), after making 20 bends. When performing, you will need to linger on half the maximum amount of time.
Best exercises for the lower press
Pump up the press at home, as in professional athletes is possible.
To do this, learn about the best options for exercises:
- Reverse twisting. The starting position is lying. Hands are located near the body. The legs are directed up and held in a position perpendicular to the body. The pelvis comes off the floor. The pelvis rise up with the help of the muscles of the press – additional help is prohibited. In the upper position, you need to linger (3 seconds), and then gently and smoothly return to the starting point. 3 sets of 20 climbs are made.
- Raising legs. Starting position – lying down. Hands are relaxed – lie along the body, palms are directed downward. The legs rise up – they should neither become perpendicular to the body, but after they fall back, but not touching the floor – there should be a distance of 5’9 inch. If this exercise has not been done before, then it is allowed to bend the knees slightly, so the load will not go to the lower back.
- Bike. Starting position – lying down, hands clasped in the lock behind the head. With your right elbow you need to pull up to your left knee. An unused leg remains straight. After the movement is performed mirror – the other side. 3 fast sets are made in 20 repetitions.
Scissors. From the supine position, the legs rise 3’9 inch or slightly higher. Wide swings are made horizontally. Fr
om the side it looks like scissors cut paper. The head should be well pressed to the floor, otherwise there is a risk of damage to the neck. There are 3 approaches to failure.
- Raising legs in the hang. To perform the movement, you will need a horizontal bar – home. The initial position is taken, the legs move upward with a powerful movement. Knees should reach almost to the chest. In the upper position, you will need to linger, and then gradually descend to the starting point. It is enough to perform 3 energetic sets until a feeling of tension in the press appears.
Best oblique exercises
Technique of execution:
- Side twisting. The initial position is on the side lying. One arm is placed behind the head, the other is located along the body. The oblique muscles tighten, a movement occurs: the elbow moves to the legs, then returns. After 3 sets, the situation changes, the same manipulations are performed on the second side.
- Side twisting. Starting position – lying down. It is necessary to slowly pull the elbow of the left hand to the knee (right). After this, the position changes – the right hand to the left knee. It is enough to do 15 times “to failure” on each side.
- Raises the legs in the hang. Exercise is performed on the horizontal bar. It takes up the initial position, the legs rise first to the right, after the left side. When lifting, the press, and not the hips, should strain.
- Slopes on the fitball. It is necessary to approach the fitball sideways, lean your hips on the ball. Smooth lowering and lifting of the body are carried out. Exercise is performed until a burning sensation appears in the sides. After the situation changes – the second side is training.
- Slopes standing. The starting position is standing. The legs are wider than the shoulders. Hands are located at the waist. The housing alternately tilts to the sides before the onset of tension and burning in the sides. If the exercise is too easy, then you can take dumbbells or any suitable weight in your hands.
Effective exercise for obliques for a girl:
A set of exercises for all muscle groups of the press
- Scissors. A recumbent position is adopted, waving movements are performed with his legs, as if scissors cut paper. The exercise is done until there is tension and burning of the press, after which – half a minute for a break. You need to complete 3 approaches.
- The rise of the body. From a lying position, the body rises to the knees. Make a delay at the top. 3 sets are made 20 times.
- Side twisting. The initial position is lying on a flat horizontal surface. A deep exhalation is made, the abdominal muscles tighten, the left shoulder rises and goes to the right knee. After the body returns to its original position.
- Raising the legs in the hang. The initial position is taken – hanging on the crossbar, legs without jerking rise and fall. It takes 3 approaches to the feeling of tension.
- Lateral twists on a vertical crossbeam. It is necessary to occupy a position on the crossbar – hang, lift the legs smoothly and without sudden movements and direct them to the right of the body, and after to the left – alternately 3 sets to failure.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Weekly Exercise Program
It’s difficult to pump up the press at home, like the cover girls have in 7 days. Only girls who do not have excess fat can get an attractive relief in one week.
They really pump dice in a short period of 7 days. For people who are overweight, such a training is suitable to gain a certain base for further training, because it is also useful.
Training days: 1, 3, 5, 7. The remaining days should be used to rest and restore the muscle group. The lesson lasts 15-40 minutes.
- First you need to do a little stretching and cardio workout for 10 minutes. For this purpose, you can use the usual rope or running in place;
- After this, 3 approaches of 30 hull lifts are performed. The respite should be minimal;
- After a short rest, 3 sets of 30 repetitions are carried out with legs raised in the hang. Next – a break and 3 sets of exercises “scissors”. The complex ends with 3 approaches to lift the legs in the side to the side;
- The lesson ends with a long stretch.
If the exercises are too simple in the first lesson, it is advisable to use weighting materials – they are sold with a weight of 2 pounds or more.
Monthly Exercise Program
First you need to do 10 minutes of warm-up and stretching. 20 minutes is spent jogging in the open air at an average pace. After the body is prepared for training, you can proceed with direct exercises. The monthly program is convenient in that you do not need to choose a specific complex. Exercises are selected individually.
But you must include the following types of exercises in the curriculum:
- lifts of legs, torso;
A set of exercises is done every other day. It is performed twice a day – in the morning and in the evening for 8 minutes.
Exercise machines for pumping at home
For home use, the following types of simulators are sold in sports stores:
- Bench (adjustable or simple at a set angle). Both experienced athletes and beginners can use it.
- ABS Swing. This is a shell with a swivel seat and handles located on 2 sides – for ease of use. Develops the top and bottom of the press.
- “Captain’s chair” – the unit with a vertical back and soft armrests for ease of use.
- Roller. The athlete takes the roller from two sides (there are handles on the sides) and rolls forward, stretching the body well, and then returns to its original position.
- The horizontal bar is a multi-functional shell. It is used both for the development of the abdominal muscles, and for the entire top.
- Gym ball or fitball . This product allows you to make movements and bends in different directions, being energized by maintaining equilibrium. Also, with the help of an inflatable ball, posture is improved.
Having picked up good exercises and observing the principles of healthy eating, you can achieve your goal – pump up cubes. The task is not easy, but in the presence of willpower is feasible. It is enough to study the material on how to pump up the press at home.
Video on the topic: how to pump up the press at home
How to pump up a girl press at home: