Macadamia nut hair oil will give curls softness, volume and strength. Products containing natural oils solve the issue of strand loss. Hair, deprived of strength, they make shiny, fight dandruff.
- Essential Oil Composition
- Useful properties of oil
- Possible harm
- Indications for use
- Oil Precautions
- Instructions and methods of use
- Homemade Butter Mask Recipes
- To accelerate hair growth
- To give volume
- For dandruff
- From hair loss
- Combing hair with essential oil
- Head massage with essential oil
- Essential Oil Head Scrub
- Where can I buy oil, brands, cost
- Video about macadamia oil for hair, its beneficial properties and rules of use
Essential Oil Composition
Macadamia – hair oil obtained from nuts of the macadamia shrub. It grows in Australia. Nuts are used only matured and soaked for a while. Method of production: cold pressed. This makes the oil a more valuable and useful product.
High fat is one of the benefits of oil. Its use is becoming increasingly popular. This is due to the composition of this product, which has extensive healing properties.
- palmitic acid – 23%. It is rarely found in other plants and is part of the sebaceous gland. It protects and moisturizes;
- strength is given to curls by potassium, copper, selenium and zinc;
- essential oils, proteins, fiber;
- fatty acid;
- vitamins of group A, B, E.
Another advantage of the product in question is its natural composition and hypoallergenicity. It is stored for no more than 4 months in a glass container. After this time, compounds that negatively affect the body appear in it.
Useful properties of oil
Macadamia – hair oil, which is often a component of expensive cosmetics, which is used to care for curls.
Its useful qualities:
- prevents hair loss by strengthening its roots and moisturizing;
- suspends the aging processes associated with the influence of negative factors (heat treatment, the influence of the sun’s rays);
- Helps to repair damaged strands after unsuccessful hair dyeing or perming;
- gives the strands shine and softness, provides easy combing;
- eliminates dandruff;
- stops processes of fragility, prevents dullness and gray hair;
- stimulates growth;
- the hairstyle becomes more voluminous;
- helps in the fight against split ends.
The oil gives the hair a natural beauty and maintains a well-groomed appearance of hair for a long period of time.
Macadamia oil for hair, in addition to its beneficial effects, can be harmful to health. As a result of its use, an allergic reaction may develop. Quincke edema may even develop.
At risk are people who suffer from intolerance to the product. Before using this product, it is worth applying it in a small amount to the elbow. If there are no consequences after one hour, then it is possible to apply.
Indications for use
Macadamia is a hair oil that has the following indications for use:
- the strands have a scaly surface;
- hair breaks easily, lifeless and dried;
- the presence of dandruff;
- slow growth;
- there are dormant hair follicles;
- scalp has excessive fat;
- clogged pores on the scalp.
Walnut oil is considered a product that rarely causes allergies, but if there is an individual intolerance to its components, it should not be used. It is also necessary to use it with caution if there is an allergy to other products. Before applying walnut oil, an intolerance test is carried out by applying it to a small area of the skin. Then, after an hour, the result is evaluated.
There are rules to follow when using the tool in question:
- to prevent weighting of oily hair, other components are added to the product in question. Good combination: citrus oil, egg, dairy products. These components have a drying effect that will prevent the appearance of a greasy layer;
- Before using this product, it is worth checking intolerance. To do this, it is applied to the elbow. If after an hour no rashes have occurred, then the remedy can be used;
- it is worth taking into account the type of nut oil used. It can be cosmetic or essential. The first of them is used in pure form, and the second in diluted form, since it can provoke a burn. Macadamia oil can be diluted with other products, but can be used in pure form;
- the oil is heated before use. If the mask consists of several components, then the heating temperature should be no more than 40 degrees. If one of the ingredients is eggs, then the temperature should be lower by another 10 degrees.
The method of applying the product in question – on the roots or on the strands – depends on the goal that must be achieved when using the mask. If it is necessary to cure seborrhea, then it is rubbed into the skin. To prevent brittleness and dullness of the strands – the application is made on all curls.
Instructions and methods of use
At home, the product in question can be mixed with shampoos, balms and masks. Often it is used for combing. For curls that have an average length, one tablespoon is enough. The combing procedure with oil can be carried out daily, and its use in its pure form no more than twice a week.
Homemade Butter Mask Recipes
Maxi for hair with the content of the agent in question can perform various functions: moisturize, nourish, stimulate the growth of curls.
- macadamia oil 1 tablespoon;
- castor oil 1 tablespoon;
- a solution of vitamins A and E 1 tablespoon
Preparation of the composition:
- All oils are mixed.
- Apply to the strands, rubbing into the skin and distributing it over all hair.
- Cover with a bag and towel.
- Leave for 3 hours or overnight.
To accelerate hair growth
The mask stimulates growth and improves the appearance of damaged curls.
It is necessary:
- macadamia oil 2 tablespoon;
- yogurt 2 small spoons;
- oatmeal 2 tablespoon;
- yolk 1 pc.
- All components are placed in a container and mixed.
- Apply to the roots and hair.
- Cover with a bag and towel.
- Maintain a mass of 1.5 hours.
To give volume
It is necessary:
- macadamia nut oil 2 tablespoon;
- lemon juice a piece of lemon.
- Stir the ingredients.
- Heat the mass in a water bath.
- Rub the mixture from roots to ends.
- Cover your hair with a bag and towel.
- Leave the composition for 3 hours.
It is necessary:
- macadamia oil 1 small spoon;
- honey 3 tablespoon;
- any essential oil 6 drops;
- cinnamon powder 1 small spoon
- Only oils are mixed.
- The composition is heated in a water bath.
- Honey and cinnamon are mixed with oils.
- The resulting mixture is applied to the roots and along the entire length.
- Cover curls with a bag and towel.
- Leave the mask for 1 hour.
Before applying the mask to blond hair, it is worth tes
ting, in connection with the content of cinnamon in it.
It is necessary:
- walnut oil 1 tablespoon;
- pine nuts oil 1 large tablespoons;
- garlic 1 head;
- any essential oil 5 drops.
- Stir the oils.
- Grind the garlic to a state of gruel and mix it with oils.
- The mixture is rubbed into the skin.
- Leave the mask for 30 minutes.
The mask is applied in one course every day, for a week. If there are injuries on the head or any inflammatory processes occur, it is forbidden to apply the mixture.
From hair loss
This mask will stop the processes of baldness, improve hair growth, nourish the roots.
- coconut oil 2 tablespoon;
- vitamin A 2 tablespoon;
- macadamia 2 tablespoon
- Stir all the ingredients.
- The mixture is heated in a water bath.
- From the roots to the ends, the composition is applied.
- Wrap your head in a bag and towel.
- Leave the mass for 1 hour.
Combing hair with essential oil
Combing with macadamia oil will make your hair strong and healthy.
Thanks to this combing, the following results are achieved:
- beneficial effect on the hair roots and their structure;
- restoration of normal blood circulation and natural metabolism in the roots.
A comb for the procedure must be selected special massage or with rare teeth, made from natural materials. It is forbidden to use metal combs, as they injure hair and skin. It is important that the tools used are clean. Dirty combs stain hair, and also cause skin and hair diseases.
To do a combing session you must:
- Put 5 drops of the product on the comb.
- Gently moves the comb through the hair.
- The duration of the procedure is from 3 to 5 minutes.
Head massage with essential oil
Massage in combination with the product in question will restore normal circulation of the scalp and improve the appearance of the hair.
For massage, you must:
- Oil is heated to 40 degrees.
- Curls comb well.
- Oil is applied to the fingertips and massaged in a circular motion.
- The duration of the massage is from 5 to 10 minutes.
- The remaining oil is distributed over the hair and left for 2 hours.
- Wash off the oil with warm water and shampoo.
Essential Oil Head Scrub
The scrub will remove the dead scales of the scalp, improve blood circulation, and help in the fight against dandruff.
For its implementation it is necessary:
- fine salt 2 tablespoon;
- walnut oil 1 tablespoon
- Mix the ingredients.
- Apply to skin.
- Wash off with warm water and shampoo.
The result is noticeable after 3 sessions.
Where can I buy oil, brands, cost
Natural macadamia oil is sold at the pharmacy. Its cost varies from $ 1,36. up to $ 6,8.
The most famous brands:
- Macadamia Natural Treatment.
- Kapous Professional Macadamia.
Macadamia nut hair oil is perfect for both lifeless and normal hair. Due to its beneficial composition, it has an extensive list of useful properties: moisturizing, strengthening, nutrition, combating loss and dandruff, as well as stimulating growth. Walnut oil can be used as a separate product, or as part of masks and scrubs.
Video about macadamia oil for hair, its beneficial properties and rules of use
Trichologist’s advice on the use of hair oils:
Production, properties and benefits of macadamia oil: