Slimming aids in pharmacies are represented by a large assortment of drugs, the effectiveness of which is largely due to their constituent components. Of considerable importance is the company producing this drug. Choosing a specific tool, you can also rely on customer reviews.
- Classification of pharmacy slimming products
- Are there any contraindications for taking weight loss medications
- The most popular drugs: Slimmer
- The most popular drugs: Turbofit
- The most popular drugs: Mangosteen
- The most popular drugs: guarchibao
- Most popular drugs: Waist
- Body cleansing preparations
- Fat burning drugs
- Appetite-Reducing Drugs
- Carbohydrate-blocking drugs
- Slimming teas
- Folk remedies for weight loss
- Weight Loss Video
Classification of pharmacy slimming products
- Nutraceuticals (food substitutes) – contain vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids that are important for the body. Nutraceuticals can replace meals (e.g. breakfast). Food substitutes are low-calorie, and fiber contained in their composition, swelling in the stomach, creates a feeling of fullness.
- Anorectics – the so-called group of drugs that suppress appetite.
- Ballast substances – their composition most often includes cellulose, which, getting into the stomach and swelling, creates a feeling of fullness.
- Cleansing preparations:
Fat burners. These include:
- drugs that break down fat that enters the stomach when eating;
- preparations that burn fat that is already in the body in the form of fat deposits on the waist, hips, stomach.
Are there any contraindications for taking weight loss medications
Like all medications, weight loss products have contraindications. Fat burning, diuretics and drugs used for diabetes have more contraindications and side effects.
Herbal preparations have few contraindications. The main ones are:
- age up to 18 years;
- allergy to any component of the drug;
- oncological diseases.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
The most popular drugs: Slimmer
The drug Slimmer, often discussed in many forums about losing weight, is available in a sachet containing 5.0 g of the drug. In one package of 20 packs.
The drug Slimmer has a complex composition:
- Seeds of oats . Oat, rich in fiber, passing through the gastrointestinal tract, cleans it of toxins and toxins, activates the metabolism, eliminates bloating.
- St. John’s wort It enhances the production of digestive enzymes and has a choleretic effect, which increases the metabolic rate. In addition, it has a calming effect.
- Red centaury. Normalizes digestion, eliminates flatulence.
- Turmeric. It is rich in essential oils, vitamins and minerals, due to which the metabolism is accelerated, excess fluid is eliminated from the body, blood sugar is reduced and cravings for sweet and fatty foods are reduced.
- Dog-rose fruit. They contain a wide variety of vitamins and minerals that increase immunity, strengthen blood vessels, and tone up the body as a whole.
- Angelica It has a choleretic and diuretic effect.
- Extracts of chia seeds, peppermint, chamomile. Chia seeds contain 5 times more calcium than in milk, and potassium is many times more than in bananas. Once in the stomach, the seeds swell and increase in volume up to 12 times, thereby causing a feeling of fullness. Passing through the intestines, they act as a sorbent, cleansing the intestinal wall of toxins and toxins.
- Corn stigma extract. Known for pronounced choleretic effect. Accelerating the metabolism, due to the content of gum, reduces the sugar content in the blood. And thanks to the content of pantothenic acid, they activate the process of lipolysis – the breakdown of fats.
- Strawberry and elderberry extracts. They exhibit a choleretic and diuretic effect, affecting the metabolic rate, and the pectins contained in them remove toxins and toxins.
- Amaranth seeds. A large amount of fiber and protein is concentrated in the seeds, which cause a feeling of satiety of the body.
- Bean Leaf Extract. The main effect is a diuretic.
Thus, each ingredient of the drug, complementing each other, contributes to weight loss.
The main principle of the drug:
- a source of fiber that causes a feeling of fullness;
- source of protein, vitamins and minerals;
- a decrease in blood sugar, which causes a decrease in appetite;
- accelerating the breakdown of fats.
Efficiency is explained by the natural composition and complex effect.
In a month you can see the result:
- weight loss;
- strengthening immunity;
- increase in overall body tone;
- improving the condition of the skin, hair and nails;
The most popular drugs: Turbofit
The package of Turbofit contains 7 sachets containing 3.0 g of the drug. It is taken once a day. A single morning dose of 30 minutes before meals is preferred. The contents of the bag are dissolved in half a glass of warm water.
The composition of Turbofit includes unusual unique plant extracts:
- Opuntia fig extract. Prevents absorption of fats from food. It contains a lot of vitamin C, which is important for immunity.
- Rhodiola is pink. It affects muscle tissue, causing the activation of cell bioenergy. As a result, the size of mitochondria increases, which utilize carbohydrates, lactic acid and fatty acids with greater intensity.
- 6% synephrine. In its action, it is similar to adrenaline: it enhances metabolism, oxidizes the lipids contained in tissues, and eliminates the feeling of hunger. Unlike adrenaline, it does not cause a heartbeat.
- Orange fruit extract . They have a choleretic, laxative and diaphoretic effect, enhances the production of gastric juice. It has a bitter taste, which reduces appetite.
- The root of pueraria Merifica . It is a natural plant phytoestrogen. It maintains the water balance of the skin, giving the skin elasticity and smoothing wrinkles. Activates collagen synthesis. It has a general stimulating effect, increasing the tone and defenses of the body.
- Cassia leaf extract . It has a diuretic effect, removing excess fluid from the body, due to which edema disappears.
The effectiveness of the drug is high. The vast majority of consumers report weight loss after a month of using the drug.
- weight loss;
- normalization of the stomach and intestines;
- increase in the general tone of the body: increased performance, tolerance of physical and mental stress;
- reduction in colds;
- decreased appetite;
- healthy appearance of the skin;
The most popular drugs: Mangosteen
The drug Mangosteen is available in the form of a powder, packed in a jar, 100.0 g. Take the drug before each meal, 0.5 small spoons, previously dissolved in water, juice or tea.
You can also take Mangosteen between meals in case of a feeling of hunger. People taking this drug report that the result is noticeable after a couple of days. And after a month, weight loss up to 26 pounds is possible.
The main effects of Mangosteen:
- speeds up the metabolism, as a result of which food is digested faster, not having time to be deposited in the form of fat folds;
- enhances glycogen synthesis, which suppresses appetite;
- normalizes the production of hormones by the thyroid gland;
- improves the functioning of the stomach and intestines, normalizes stool;
- improves skin turgor.
The most popular drugs: guarchibao
Guarchibao is available in cardboard boxes containing 5 sachets each with Guarchibao powder.
The drug is taken in the morning, dissolving the contents of the sachet in a glass of warm water. It is possible to completely replace the morning meal with Guarchibao. Acceptance of the drug for weight loss is carried out for 5 consecutive days, after which a break is made for 2 days. And again, the reception lasts 5 days, followed by a break for 2 days. The course is 1 month.
Composition of Guarchibao:
- Chia seeds They contain a wide variety of nutrients in large quantities, omega-3 and -6 fatty polyunsaturated acids necessary for the prevention of atherosclerosis, calcium, potassium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamins B, E, C. Seeds are rich in plant fiber, which when passing through the intestine removes toxins and slows the conversion of starch to sugar. Calorie content of 100 grams of the product is 486 kcal.
- Baobab Powder. In the chemical composition of the baobab, guaranin is allocated, which burns fat in the body, accelerates metabolism and suppresses appetite; theophylline, a tonic organism; theobromine, which increases strength and stamina; and a large amount of antioxidants.
- Guarana seed extract. It has a diuretic and laxative effect, reduces appetite and tones the body as a whole.
- Bamboo fiber. They are concentrated fiber, which cleanses the body, normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, and reduces appetite.
- Apple and citrus pectins. Normalize digestion, accelerate metabolism, remove harmful substances from the body, lower cholesterol.
The result of using the drug is noticeable after a few days. For a month, weight loss up to 33 pounds is possible.
The main effects of Guarchibao:
- lowers cholesterol and sugar in the body;
- saturates the body with vitamins and minerals;
- has a diuretic and laxative effect;
- reduces appetite;
- tones the body, increasing stamina;
- reduces weight.
Most popular drugs: Waist
Available in effervescent tablets containing only herbal ingredients.
The package contains 10 such tablets. Before use, dissolve 1 tablet in a glass of water. It is recommended to take the drug 2 times a day: morning and evening. And after the evening intake of pills, eating is undesirable. Then the effect of the drug will be more pronounced. The course of taking the waist is from 1 to 3 months, given the goal
The composition of the waist includes:
- Mangosteen. It speeds up metabolism, breaking down food compounds that are absorbed faster by the body, and toxins are removed from the body, not having time to be deposited in the body in the form of fat deposits.
- Holly Paraguayan. The extract of this plant contains a large amount of antioxidants, which strengthen the body and increase its tone. As a result, energy appears, sleep normalizes.
- Canadian Fir. Suppresses hunger and speeds up metabolism.
- Zingeron. Improves intestinal motility, increases the production of gastric juice, improves digestion of food.
- Omega 3 fatty acids. The body needs to prevent the onset of atherosclerosis.
The result of the drug: weight loss, a decrease in waist volume by 2 – 5’9 inch by the first month of admission.
The main effects of the waist:
- metabolic acceleration;
- body toning;
- prevention of atherosclerosis.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Effective diets include diuretics.
In pharmacies, they are represented by the main 3 groups:
- Loop diuretics: Furosemide, Torasemide. These drugs have the strongest diuretic effect, but have many side effects and contraindications. In addition to excess fluid, important trace elements are eliminated from the body: potassium, calcium, magnesium. In people with low blood pressure, it may dramatically decrease and worsen overall well-being. This group of drugs is not intended for daily use. It is possible to take these tablets several times a week, but only in the morning, as a marked diuretic effect is noted.
- Thiazide diuretics: Hypothiazide, Indapamide. They have a milder effect on the body, their diuretic effect is less pronounced. Important micronutrients are removed from the body along with the liquid: potassium and magnesium. Of the side effects, it is possible to increase blood sugar, the appearance of gout attacks, exacerbation of cholecystitis, changes in the blood test and the development of allergic reactions.
- Potassium-saving diuretics: Veroshpiron, Spironolactone. Long-term use of drugs of this group is not recommended. Of the side effects: increased levels of potassium in the blood, decreased sodium levels, in men – decreased potency, in women – menstrual irregularities, gout attacks, changes in blood tests, various allergic reactions.
Body cleansing preparations
Effective weight loss products are sold in pharmacies that cleanse the body and have a laxative effect,
can be divided into main groups:
- Means that irritate the intestinal mucosa and enhance its peristalsis: Senna leaves, rhubarb root, buckthorn bark, Bisacodyl, Phytomucil, Regulax.
- Means that increase the total volume of intestinal contents: Mukofalk.
- Osmotic agents: Magnesium sulfate, Lactulose, Fortrans, Microlax.
Laxatives used to reduce weight can be prescribed for a short period of time. With their long-term appointment, the normal intestinal microflora is disturbed, the absorption of vitamins and minerals deteriorates.
Fat burning drugs
Fat-burning drugs are a means for losing weight.
Effective pharmacies selling drugs from this group can be represented in the form of two subgroups:
- Thermogenics: Caffeine, Thyroxine, Clenbutyrol. The basis of the action of drugs is an increase in body temperature, the release of fatty acids into the blood, the activation of the thyroid gland, and the central nervous system. The drugs have a lot of contraindications and side effects.
- Lipotropics: Methionine, Choline, Omega- 0,8 gallon-Carnitine. The action of lipotropics is based on the activation of fat-processing enzymes and faster breakdown of fat and improve liver function.
Features of the use of fat-burning drugs:
- apply no later than 18 hours;
- when taking these drugs without concomitant physical activity, the effect is practically absent.
In pharmacies, there are effective weight loss products containing sibutramine, and reduce appetite: Goldline, Lindax, Meridia, Slimia.
Main action: on the center of hunger located in the brain.
Drugs are taken 1 tablet per day. If the weight loss in the first month is less than 4 pounds, then the dose of the drug taken is doubled. After losing weight and stopping treatment, it is necessary to adhere to a low-calorie diet and maintain sufficient physical activity to prevent weight gain again.
The drugs have side effects: increased blood pressure, heart rhythm disturbances, the development of depression, toxic effects on the liver.
Effective weight loss products belong to this group, presented in pharmacies by drugs for the treatment of diabetes: Glucobai (Acarbose), Glucofage, Metformin.
These drugs inhibit the absorption of glucose from the intestines, increase glucose uptake by muscles. Side effects are possible: nausea, vomiting, bloating, diarrhea. Heartbeat, weakness, sweating may disturb.
Effective slimming products in pharmacies are represented by various teas.
The main actions of slimming teas are based on:
- metabolic stimulation;
- laxative effect;
- diuretic effect;
- on a decrease in appetite.
Well-known teas: Turboslim, Flying Swallow tea, Leovit, green tea:
- Tea “Turboslim” has a diuretic, choleretic and laxative effect. The main component of tea is garcinia. Tea is available in bags. The main disadvantage is that the manufacturer does not indicate the amount of garcinia included in the package.
- Tea “Flying Swallow” has a diuretic and laxative effect. The lingonberry leaves and cassia seeds that make up the tea provide a diuretic effect, and the luffa fruits and tangerine peel have a laxative effect. Since the laxative effect of tea can be pronounced, it is recommended to take tea 1 time at night. Laxative effect appears after 6 hours.
- Leovit tea contains garcinia, a large number of vitamins, L-carnitine, ginger powder, cinnamon. Tea can be taken 2-3 times a day, regardless of food intake.
Folk remedies for weight loss
- Ginger tea. It is recommended to peel the ginger root, rinsing well beforehand, finely chop and pour 0,3 gallon of boiling water. Allow to cool. Take 1 glass 3 times a day.
- White cabbage juice. Freshly squeezed 1 glass up to 3 times a day. To improve the taste of the juice, it is possible to add a little lemon juice or beet juice to it.
- Birch juice. It has a good diuretic effect. It is recommended to take at least 1 cup several times a day.
- Flax seed. Flax seed can be chopped on a coffee grinder and add a couple of spoons to cereals, soups. You can pour 15 g of seeds into a glass of boiling water and cook for about 30 minutes. Let it brew in a thermos for at least 8 hours, after which take half a cup several times a day before meals. The broth will envelop the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines, reduce the absorption of food, and accelerate its excretion.
There are a lot of means for losing weight in pharmacies. Effective combination herbal preparations rarely have side effects and have virtually no contraindications. And together with a diet and enough physical activity, they work wonders.
Weight Loss Video
TOP 10 best drugs for weight loss:
The best diet pills: