To maintain the beauty of the figure, laser lipolysis has become popular in modern cosmetology and plastic surgery. What is it, its advantages, disadvantages and options for conducting will be discussed later.
- What is laser lipolysis
- What equipment is used in the procedure
- Differences from liposuction
- Advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
- Types of Lipolysis
- The mechanism of the procedure
- Laser lipolysis of the face
- Laser chin lipolysis
- Laser lipolysis of the widow’s hump
- Exposure zones
- Indications for
- Preparatory stage
- How is the procedure
- Recovery period
- Pricing and Efficiency
- Possible complications
- Laser Lipolysis Video
What is laser lipolysis
Lipolaser is the newest way to safely and safely remove excess adipose tissue, restoring the natural appearance of some parts of the body. The essence of laser lipolysis is to transfer heat to the desired area of the skin using a laser. During heating, excess fat breaks down, turning into water, and leaves the cells.
Launched biological processes reduce the free space by correcting the cell walls, and, consequently, the contour of the figure. The newly formed excess fluid enters the bloodstream, and then into the liver, where it leaves the body through urination or exhaustion using a vacuum created by a special device.
What equipment is used in the procedure
For the operation, use such devices as:
- Lipolaser – designed to eliminate body fat from any part of the body. The kit provides:
- 9 diode laser probe having an optical fiber composition;
- automatic selection of the required frequency for the operation, according to the individual criteria of the patient.
- Lipobetlaser – used for lipolysis of the face.
- Edaxis – used for the complex removal of excess substance. Using the apparatus, in addition to classical lipolysis, an ultrasonic version of the procedure is performed, as well as massage after it. The kit includes 3 appliances performing;
- vacuum function;
- 40 kHz transmit stream;
- 1 MHz transmit stream.
Ilipo – is intended for complex therapy, which includes 3 components:
- laser lipolysis;
- massage based on the vacuum effect provided by 2 vacuum-roller nozzles having a laser with a possibility of 785 nm;
- radio waves.
The kit includes 4 additional devices with 9 lasers in each.
During the procedure, it is with this apparatus that the patient’s body passes through the following stages:
- body fat and total muscle mass are measured;
- the amount of material required for removal from the body is specified;
- data are entered into the program of the device and pass the control of the doctor;
- the specialist installs sensors on the prepared part of the body and on the lymph nodes (for the accelerated removal of excess matter);
- the device establishes a specially calculated frequency with which the laser will affect the body;
- after eliminating excesses from the cells, a nozzle with a vacuum effect is installed to remove them from the body;
- the latter includes a device with radio waves, necessary for tightening the skin and, as a result, eliminating the poor-quality appearance of the skin on the treated surface.
Differences from liposuction
The uniqueness of laser lipolysis, in contrast to the familiar surgical liposuction, lies in the absence of:
- dermal damage – the method is carried out using special equipment, the use of which does not require additional skin incisions, and, consequently, the absence of scars on the body;
- serious drug intervention – during the procedure of internal lipolysis, the use of a light pain medication rather than severe anesthesia is sufficient;
- strong postoperative pain – in the presence of pain, it passes quickly and has a weak shade;
- complications when removing fat from heavy parts of the body – the laser reaches places that are inaccessible or inaccessible with traditional liposuction;
- long adaptation period – after diode lipolysis, the rehabilitation period is from 6 hours to 3 days. The amount of time to adapt depends on the variant of the procedure;
- the presence of a visible result after a month of the sessions.
In addition to the differences between diode surgery and liposuction, there are some differences between lipolysis and a similar method of cavitation.
|Puncture of a large diameter working surface||Minimal Damage|
|Adaptation about 2 – 3 hours||Long adaptation period|
|Course duration from 6 months to 12 months (rest between sessions from 10 days to 2 weeks)||Minimum course time|
|no pain during the procedure||Weak, but fleeting pain during the procedure|
|Efficiency level up to 100%||Efficiency up to 70 – 90%|
|Not applied on face||It is applied to any part of the body.|
|No analgesics used||The use of analgesics in the internal method of removing substances.||No need to wear a bandage||Wearing a brace a day after the procedure|
Advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
When referring to laser lipolysis, it is advisable to study what it is, its pros and cons, listed below.
|Preservation of uniformity of the skin||Removing the minimum volume – half a gallon, fat at a time|
|Correction of absolutely any body parts (legs, arms, pelvis, cheeks)||Use in certain areas of the body|
|Quick adaptation||Getting the result after several procedures|
|Lack of scars||Strict diet|
|Lack of strong medication||An impressive list of contraindications|
|Proximity to natural weight loss||Insecurity of the procedure – there is a risk of irritation, infectious diseases|
|Improving skin elasticity|
|Wearing special underwear, bandage only the first time|
|No risk of internal bleeding during surgery|
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Types of Lipolysis
Laser lipolysis has 2 types, differing in target and quality characteristics, which in turn have narrow directions:
By depth of exposure:
- External – not including surgery. The method involves applying a special device to a palm-sized work area and inserting a needle under the skin to create contact between the device and the dermis. At the end of the process of removing fat, the latter leaves the body naturally through urination.
- Internal – including surgical procedures. The method includes puncturing the working surface to make contact between the skin and the device and remove excess fat from the inside. The operation is performed under the influence of anesthetic.
According to the option of removing excess adipose tissue:
- Natural – through blood vessels, getting into the liver, excess fat, turning into a liquid, leaves the body.
The advantage is the proximity of eliminating fat to natural weight loss. The disadvantage is that the effect is not immediately noticeable.
- Artificial – suction using a special apparatus that creates a vacuum effect.
The advantage is the presence of a visible result, painlessness and safety of the procedure. The disadvantage is the presence of a risk of infection, pain, an allergic reaction to analgesics.
The mechanism of the procedure
There are 2 types of procedure, each of which has a specific mechanism of action:
Internal or hot:
- determination of the working surface;
- checking for allergen and the introduction of a local analgesic;
- piercing the treated surface;
- the introduction of the device through a hole in the dermis in order to conduct lipolysis;
- conducting an operation lasting from 2 to 4 hours in order to remove excess fatty tissue and remove it from the body. After eliminating fat and turning it into water, it can exit:
- naturally through the kidneys;
- artificial – with the help of a special device that performs exhaustion by vacuum.
Important! At this stage, the patient himself decides which way of removing fat from the body suits him and informs the doctor about it.
- at the end of the procedure, the required punctures of the skin are covered with a gauze bandage and fixed with a band-aid;
- the wound is protected by a bandage;
- voiced precautions after surgery;
- a postoperative adaptation period lasting up to 3 days is carried out.
External or cold:
- determination of the working surface;
- treating the dermis with a special gel to disinfect and improve contact with the device;
- insertion of a needle to create contact between the device and the body;
- applying and fixing a device emitting a laser beam;
- turning on the device;
- monitoring the apparatus during laser lipolysis, lasting 20 to 30 minutes for possible correction of its work;
- drug shutdown;
- conducting massage of the treated surface;
- voicing recommendations for the patient to perform physical exercises in order to enhance blood flow;
- study of the result after the procedure;
- appointment of the next session and preliminary date (a break between operations from 2 to 3 days) of its holding;
- rehabilitation after the procedure.
Laser lipolysis of the face
In the process of internal lipolysis of the face, the cost of which is about $ 408. the patient goes through the following stages:
- pre-operative consultation with a specialist in order to determine the amount of work;
- administration of pain medication;
- piercing the working surface and the introduction of a device with a laser beam;
- going through the process of eliminating excess substance (the procedure lasts an hour);
- applying a compress;
- the passage of the rehabilitation period: 2-3 days.
Laser chin lipolysis
The process involves:
- definition o
f the working area;
- administration of an analgesic;
- laser injection through a special puncture;
- the passage of the lipolysis process;
- passing the process of correction of the contours of the machined part;
- applying a compress;
- passing the rehabilitation period.
Laser lipolysis of the widow’s hump
The procedure, which costs about $ 204. includes:
- definition of the working area;
- the introduction of anesthesia;
- piercing the desired area of the skin;
- laser introduction;
- removal of excess fat;
- applying a compress;
- passage of the adaptation period.
Advantages – saving the result for life, after passing one course of treatment. Disadvantages – the result is visible only after a month and a half.
The use of a lipolaser is most effective in the field of:
- neck and face (cheeks, chin, skin around the eyes);
- parts of the legs (hips, knees);
- shoulders, forearms.
To apply the lipolaser method, you must have:
- sagging skin in the chest area of the male;
- excess fat in the lower abdomen;
- excess fat in the waist;
- excess fat in the neck, face, chest, pelvis, arms, legs and other parts of the body.
- stretch marks of the skin (especially after pregnancy);
- sagging of the dermis;
- excess sebaceous layer in the chin area.
Exploring what laser lipolysis is, its pros and cons, it is worth focusing on contraindications, among which:
- lactation period;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia;
- inflammation of the skin;
- weak immune system;
- blood diseases;
- heart diseases;
- liver and kidney diseases;
- infectious diseases in the last stages;
- Hepatitis B and C;
- temperature above 37,4 – 44,6°F;
- sick with cancer;
- the presence of implants and prostheses;
- vascular disease.
Before carrying out the procedure for removing adipose tissue by laser lipolysis, what it is and how to use it, we will consider further, the following steps should be taken:
- take tests, cardiogram and fluorography, the results of which will show that the method is harmless to the health of the patient;
- observe a diet to facilitate the work of the body and see the result immediately;
- to refuse from bad habits;
- exclude drug treatment;
- in the summer, give up tanning;
- eat lean food before surgery;
- take the opinion of medical specialists indicating that the body is ready for this procedure.
How is the procedure
During the operation, the patient goes through the following steps:
- cleansing the required skin areas;
- fixing devices (rectangular plates) that transmit laser beams in prepared places of the dermis using special belts;
- setting the device to individual patient indicators;
- laser exposure on the work surface, lasting from 30 minutes to 6 hours;
- Massage that promotes the rapid removal of excess fat from the body.
After undergoing laser lipolysis, what is this we consider in the text, the adaptation period lasts from 6 hours to 3 days.
The amount of time for the rehabilitation of the body depends on the type of procedure performed:
- external – 6 hours;
- internal – 2-3 days.
In addition to the time provided for the recovery of the body, there are several recommendations, following which will reduce the risk of unpleasant consequences after the operation and during its sessions:
- exclude any kind of tanning and heating the body;
- minimize the consumption of salty and sweet foods;
- reduce caffeine intake;
- increase the use of clean water to 0,8 gallon per day;
- observed by a specialist;
- refuse hard physical labor;
- switch to a healthy diet;
- keep the treated parts of the skin dry;
- take potent medicines if prescribed by a doctor;
- Massage postoperative skin areas;
- exclude alcohol, smoking and carbonated drinks.
- apply compress:
- from 2 to 3 days – if the operation was performed in the face;
- up to 7 days on another part of the body.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Pricing and Efficiency
- Detroit – from $ 24. up to $ 544.
- New York – from $ 48. up to $ 95.
- Los Angeles – from $ 4,76. up to $ 816.
- Houston – from $ 1,5. up to $ 612.
The price depends on 3 factors:
- body parts on which you need to work;
- method of carrying out;
The effect of the procedure is noticeable after 14-21 days of applying the method, provided that the patient undergoes up to 10 sessions, each of which lasts from 30 minutes to 4 hours. The time of the procedure depends on the variant of lipolysis.
Among the unpleasant consequences are:
- inflammation of the skin at the site of the procedure;
ness of the work area;
- irritation of the treated dermis;
- infection in the body;
- decrease and loss of sensitivity of the skin;
- general malaise, expressed in nausea and vomiting;
- the appearance of edema in the places of the procedure;
- increasing the level of existing diseases;
- the appearance of irregularities on the working surface;
- the manifestation of allergic reactions;
- the appearance of a risk of blood flow disease.
To achieve the maximum effect and return the body to a high-quality look, it is recommended to carry out laser lipolysis with lymphatic drainage procedures to quickly restore the body.
What is laser lipolysis, what are its advantages over liposuction and cavitation, it is important to study those who choose the method of eliminating adipose tissue with modern cosmetic procedures and surgical methods.
Despite the existing advantages, before agreeing to the procedure, it is recommended to contact a specialist in this method who will tell you whether the method of putting the body in order is suitable in a particular individual case.
Laser Lipolysis Video
What is laser lipolysis:
Laser lipolysis from the inside. How the procedure works: