The tandem of 2 classic hairstyles – bob and square is in greatest demand. A bob-haircut has gained its popularity for versatility, unpretentiousness, practicality, and most importantly – a variety of options for performance even with short hair. You can verify this by looking at the photo.
- What type of face is bob haircut suitable for
- Classic neat bob
- Kare-bob for short hair: with or without bangs
- Oblique bangs haircut
- Bangs folded back
- With asymmetric bangs
- A haircut without a bang
- A bob-car with a shaved temple.
- Bob-car in neoclassical style “Grunge”
- Short bob with sharp cut lines
- Volumetric textured with soft cut lines
- Sharp bob for rare hair
- With graduation for very thick hair
- Curly bob
- Long front strand bob
- Short leg bob
- Boy’s bob
- Asymmetric haircut
- Multi-level haircut
- How to style a bob-car on short hair
- Bob haircut videos
What type of face is bob haircut suitable for
Such a haircut goes to everyone thanks to the variety of variations.
She successfully adapts to any facial features and shapes:
- A rectangular type of face is suitable for an asymmetric bean of medium length. Lengthening forward will visually narrow the lower part and soften the image. The bangs will make the oval less elongated, and insufficient width will make up for the light volume on the sides.
- A triangular-type face successfully balances the bob-car for lengthening from the front to the chin, and the volume at the back of the head.
- A haircut will fit an oval face in almost any performance: medium or short length, with and without bangs.
- A round face visually lengthens a short nape, locks below the chin and a basal volume of hair. A long bang on the side will give a clearer contour.
- Asymmetric bean with a torn bang is suitable for the square type.
Classic neat bob
This haircut differs from the traditional Bob haircut by the presence of graduation. A classic bob-car is a short symmetrical haircut with an even cut parallel to the bottom line of the cheekbones and a straight parting. The length of the strands can be up to the earlobe or slightly lower. The fringe is thick or slightly thinned, drops to the eyebrows or slightly lower.
Step-by-step instructions on how to cut a bob-bob for short hair with a photo:
- Separate the hair from the border of the forehead to the edge line with a vertical parting . From the highest point of the occipital protuberance, from the central parting, separate the zone with two diagonal partings in the direction of the upper corner of the ear. Highlighted by a triangular parting, the lower occipital zone determines the angle of inclination of the front and side strands.
- Start cutting on the left side, the client’s head is tilted forward. Step 0’4 – 0’8 inch from the edge line and separate the strand of hair parallel to the diagonal parting of the lower occipital. Pull it towards you, keeping your fingers parallel to the separation line, and make a cut. Thus obtained 1 control strand. The angle of the guy 45 degrees.
- With a parting, separate the second strand and connect with the first. Comb them together and cut, equalizing the length of the second strand with the first. Subsequent strands are cut in the same order, according to the scheme, strand by strand, moving up the selected area. For each new lock, the previous one becomes control. The elongation angle at each stage should be the same.
- Having reached the occipital bone , the division is smoothly displayed in the horizontal, and begins from one point. In the central zone, the rise of the strands will be the highest.
- The right side is trimmed similarly to the left. Having made the control right strand, it should be reduced to the center with the left to compare the length and balance of the haircut.
- Having reached the upper occipital area , the haircut is performed by the superposition method. Separate the strand with a horizontal parting and align with the bottom. Having grabbed a strand with your fingers, and holding them parallel to the head, make a 45-degree brace on yourself and even the length with the control to even the length.
- On the protruding temporal points, divide the parietal and temporal with a side parting . Select the control strand above the ear with a horizontal parting. Bending the client’s head on its side, carefully comb the strand down. Keeping partial overlap with the control strand on the occipital area, pull it toward you (guy angle 45 degrees), and even the length. The following strands are cut with a 0 degree guy according to the “strand by strand” pattern until the fronto-parietal separation. Work out the opposite side in the same way.
- To process a fringe, first you need to separate its zone. The landmark is the temporal protrusion . Separate the control strand diagonally on the right side and cut in the opposite direction according to the “strand by strand” pattern, leaving for extension. Work out the left side in the same way. Comb the bangs by the hair growth, adjusting the corner in the center, and make a fringing in a straight line.
- Dry your hair with a hairdryer and modify the shape of the haircut with scissors.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Kare-bob for short hair: with or without bangs
The appearance of a person is perceived as a single holistic image, which consists of individual details. In order for the image created by the haircut to be complete and harmonious, special attention should be paid to the bangs.
Properly selected, it can brighten the face, highlighting the advantages, as well as hide or mitigate imperfections. In some cases, facial type allows you to do without bangs at all
Oblique bangs haircut
The smooth texture of the elegantly laid sideways strands of oblique bangs is one of the options for completing a haircut. Such a bang has several varieties and therefore is suitable for any type of face, hair texture and age. The slanting bangs will help to place accents and bring the shape of the face closer to the ideal.
The middle oblique bangs are made with a smooth cut of hair and easy trimming of the ends. Its length does not fall beyond the eyebrow line, which means that the locks will not fall on the eyes. You can lay directly or with a parting on one side. < /strong>
Short oblique bangs can be made smooth and smooth cut or torn lines. The first option will highlight the haircut with a clear and graphic silhouette, suitable for the oval type with the correct features. A bang with torn tips will better hide imperfections and soften the oval of the face.
Bangs folded back
This styling option is not suitable for everyone, as it can draw attention to the imperfections of the face. Do not throw the bangs back to the owners of a triangular or square type. An open forehead will further emphasize the imbalance of the triangular face, and make the square coarser.
You can put the bangs back using styling tools. Apply a small amount of the product to wet hair, lay it with your fingers, directing it from the face to the back of the head, and allow it to dry. The second option is to make a light comb and smooth the hair with a comb from the forehead towards the back of the head. To save the result, you can fix the hairspray with medium fixation or stab with invisible.
With asymmetric bangs
A diagonal fringe with a straight edge starts at the temple, runs diagonally through the forehead in a straight line to the opposite side of the face. Such asymmetry will emphasize soft haircut lines with a voluminous nape, but without cutting the crown.
Diagonal milled bangs are the most successful option for any type of face and hair structure. Thinning thick bangs will become lighter and more mobile. Thin and sparse hair a little thinning will add volume. A torn bang with unevenly cut strands will look more creative.
A short asymmetric fringe does not extend beyond the forehead, making the face as open as possible. Ideally, such a bang fits a broad face, visually lengthening the oval.
A haircut without a bang
The lack of bangs may also be quite appropriate for cutting a bob-car: strands of the same length on the face, cut at an angle; asymmetric locks of different lengths; torn locks – such solutions look stylish in combination with short hair, even in photographs. The haircut option without bangs will help to successfully hide a heavy forehead or prominent cheeks.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
A bob-car with a shaved temple.
A shaved temple is an element that will make a ready-made haircut bold and creative. The size of the cut area can vary from a small strip above the ear to a quarter of the head.
The complexity and zest of such a haircut in the smoothly inferred transition from the short-cut side to the opposite, where the curls remained long. You can shave your hair completely or leave a short hedgehog up to 0’8 inch. The temple is shaved on the side where the hair is less thick.
If the temple is not completely shaved, then it can be supplemented with a pattern shaved on it. Any subject will be suitable – the geometry of lines and figures, abstract and monogram patterns, words, a print with an imitation of the pattern of animal skins and much more, it all depends on the skill of the stylist. An interesting solution is to stitch the clipped zone in a bright or contrasting color.
A shaved temple is a rather bold step, but at the same time it will contribute to updating the image. This style requires a little coherence in the creativity of the image as a whole.
Bob-car in neoclassical style “Grunge”
The “Grunge” style implies the effect of slight negligence and ease, which harmoniously fits into the style of cutting a bob-car for short hair. The photos show that such a haircut is performed not along the same length, but in alternating layers of short and long strands. This type of bob-car is very similar to the cascade in performance technique. Thin hair will give volume and airiness.
The layering of such a haircut will successfully hide a large forehead and prominent cheekbones, making the features softer. To chubby girls it is more correct to make a haircut more elongated.
Putting such a hairstyle is quite simple: apply moisturizing foam to damp hair and distribute with crushing movements. For maximum volume, dry hair at the roots, head down. Using a comb or with your hands to give the hairstyle the desired look – from slight negligence to complete disheveled, and fix with varnish. It will look stylishly combed on the back of the head or an alternation of straight and selectively twisted strands.
Short bob with sharp cut lines
There are no layering and steps in such a bob-haircut. On short hair, the slices are made evenly, with precise and clear contours as in the photo. If you want shocking, you can perform an option where one side is cut short and smoothly goes into a classic bob-car on the second half of the head.
Additionally emphasizes the filigree haircut dyeing with bright and unusual colors in combination with highlighting or coloring. Suitable for thin and thick hair.
Volumetric textured with soft cut lines
Adding a few nuances to the traditional bob-car makes it less serious and strict. Strands in the face are made with pronounced gradation. The back of the head is lightly layered. The hair ends are cut along the entire length with a light, uneven graduation.
According to stylists, such a bob-care option is ideal for thin hair, giving them extra volume.
Sharp bob for rare hair
A good solution would be to cut a bob-car in the English technique with precise lines, easy grading and a combination of layering on short hair (this is especially noticeable in the photo).
Volume on thin and sparse hair can be obtained due to short-cropped occipital strands and a beveled cut to lengthen the temporal and facial. A haircut will add texture and optically correct faces of a round and triangular shape.
With graduation for very thick hair
Graduation will be a good solution for creating a light and dynamic texture on thick, heavy hair. This option allows you to remove excessive volume in the occipi
tal area and on the sides, leaving the parietal strands elongated. On the back of the head and temples, strands are cut out of different lengths.
The facial area looks more elongated, and the occipital one looks higher. Very thick hair can be further shaped for an airy effect. Different lengths create a multi-stage look, which gives the haircut a more lively and moving image. It goes well with all forms of bangs, suitable for the type of face.
To give the hairstyle texture and dynamics, stylists advise making dyeing using the ombre technique.
Curly curls look expressively if they are cut unevenly. As a basis, it is better to take an elongated version of the bob-car, worked out by a ragged cut and partial graduation.
Curly hair, as a rule, is not obedient, which must be taken into account when cutting. A nape that is too short will look excessively lush and messy, so it should be left of medium length. Graduation of strands in the face area should be done only on the lower part of the curls, so they will fit beautifully and correctly into the hairdo.
Long front strand bob
A haircut with lengthening implies a short cropped occipital part and long strands in front. The result is a variant with long paces and an open neck at the same time. The transition from short nape to elongation in front can be sharp or smooth depending on the type of face.
Front curls can be either symmetrical or different in length; smooth or with a light wave. With an elongated fringe, such a bob-car will balance the square and rhomboid shape of the face, hide too pointed cheekbones.
For styling use a round brush – brushing. Direct hot air onto wet hair with a hairdryer and blow through strand after strand with braces. Pulling is done downward or slightly forward. For volume, the strands should be slightly raised at the roots during drying.
Short leg bob
A distinctive feature of this option is a bob-haircut – is the design of the nape. Visually, it is divided into 2 parts – a “hat” and a smooth “leg”. To give splendor, the “hat” is cut out by graduation. The hair forming the “leg” is cut very short, you can even shave it at will.
An open neck and a voluminous nape create a shape resembling a “bud”. A beveled section of the hair of the temporal zone and front curls is made with lengthening from the back of the head to the face. The length can reach the middle of the ear or just below the lobe.
A practical and effective styling of short hair in a laid-back boyish style is done on the basis of a classic bob-car haircut from the photo.
To do this, distribute the styling foam on wet hair and blow dry with a hairdryer, lifting the locks at the roots with a comb or diffuser. Having combed the hair with fingers, the effect of stylish negligence is obtained.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
A distinctive feature of asymmetry is short-cut hair on one side and longer on the other. The nape area is designed in a classic style, with an asymmetric emphasis on the side and front.
A parting line offset is allowed, due to which it will be possible to adjust the shape of the face. If you make slightly torn ends, it will become possible to do not only elegant styling, but also the option with slight negligence.
Asymmetric haircut has a lot of advantages and always looks advantageous. The disproportion of lines and shapes will easily distract attention from the imperfections of the face. The execution of such a haircut requires maximum accuracy, compliance with the proportions and the study of all details. Perfect smoothness of the hair emphasizes the sharpness of the graphic contours.
To make the image even more creative, stylists often resort to painting in bright colors. Coloring can be either full or fragmentary – part of the haircut, some strands or contrasting tips.
The effect of layering is created by cutting hair in the nape of the neck using the “ladder” technique. The appearance of “ragged cloves” at the tips is achieved by processing high and voluminous curls by the method of the killing. Steps can be smooth and consistent, sharp with torn transitions, have different lengths and depths.
The choice is based on the type of hair. On thick hair, it is better to cut the steps of different levels and depths, thus reducing the volume. For thin, frequent and shallow transitions are suitable, so the haircut looks more magnificent. The fringe is most often oblique with a side parting or even with an arched cut and a steep gear structure.
The multilayer structure perfectly corrects fuzzy cheekbones, a wide forehead and a short neck.
How to style a bob-car on short hair
Like every short haircut, a bob requires attention and care. Laying such a haircut does not take much effort and time.
To do this, you need a hairdryer, brushing and styling:
- Spread the styling mousse on wet, clean hair. Dry your hair with a hairdryer, tucking the ends of the strands inside with brass. No less interesting is the option with the ends tucked out.
- Apply gel to hair and separate with a central parting. Using an iron, straighten curls lock by lock, twisting the tips inward.
- Spread foam on wet hair. Dry with a hairdryer and a round comb, starting from the back of the head, combing each strand one by one back. Fix the result with varnish.
Spread hair styling foam, wind them on curlers.
Remove curlers and collect curls in a high hairstyle. You can release several strands in the face to create a romantic image.
- Apply mousse to the hair to add volume , wind the strands on soft curlers and blow dry the hair dryer in the “warm air” mode. Remove the curlers and take apart the curls into small locks, giving them a slightly sloppy look.
Styling will help to do a hairstyle for any occasion – for every day, holiday and just for the mood. In addition to standard styling options, the bob-haircut can be modified by creating bold and creative hairstyles on short hair or using accessories as in the photo.
Sooner or later, everyone wants to change their image, and the bob-car, according to stylists, is an option that deserves attention. Thanks to one haircut, you can constantly change and be different: bold and creative, gentle and romantic, stylish and luxurious.
A professional stylist will make a haircut that will hide the flaws and emphasize the advantages, taking into account the features and shape of the face, age and character.
Bob haircut videos
Bob-haircut master class:
Master Class. Bob Tracy: