The method of laser biorevitalization belongs to the group of modern minimally invasive procedures performed to rejuvenate the face. This technique is widely used in specialized salons and cosmetology clinics; to conduct it, you must first familiarize yourself with the list of contraindications, learn about the features, possible negative consequences.
- The essence of the procedure
- Features and Benefits
- Indications for the procedure
- Negative consequences and complications
- Types of biorevitalization
- Differences between laser and injection
- The frequency of the procedure
- How many biorevitalization procedures should be done
- What is hyaluronic acid
- At what age should injections begin
- Hyaluronic acid biorevitalization preparations and cost
- The principles of biorevitalization
- Recommendations for skin care after biorevitalization
- Biorevitalization and other methods of rejuvenation
- Results and persistence of the effect
- Laser biorevitalization video
The essence of the procedure
Over time, the human body is subject to involutional aging processes that extend to the state of the skin structure. It loses turgor, elasticity, is more susceptible to stress, dehydration, and the synthesis of elastin and collagen fibers, hyaluronic acid, and other structural substances slows down.
The main goal of laser biorevitalization is to slow down the aging process, activate its own reserves for the synthesis of active substances responsible for youth and healthy skin color.
The technique consists in directing exposure to problem areas with a cold infrared laser of low radiation intensity. Pre-applied nutrients, concentrates of hyaluronic acid gel-like consistency.
Due to the low molecular weight, all components can penetrate deep into the skin tissue, and the point effect contributes to the full opening of the channels. All substances freely penetrate inside, evenly distributed in the tissues and between the layers of the skin.
As a rule, the technique is used in salon conditions, specialists work on professional multifunctional devices. Manufacturers of specialized cosmetology equipment offer modern compact models for use at home.
Features and Benefits
Laser facial biorevitalization is an innovative effective technique that promotes deep structural restoration, skin rejuvenation, and complexion improvement.
The procedure has several distinctive features and advantages over other cosmetic procedures:
- The method is simple, affordable, does not cause discomfort.
- During the session, the skin temperature does not increase by more than 33,8°F, which is physically imperceptible to the patient.
- Radiation has a stimulating effect on biological processes, promotes natural cellular renewal.
- The method is non-invasive, there is no risk of infections transmitted through the blood.
- The recovery period is quite short, the minimum likelihood of allergies, complications.
- The cost in comparison with most analogues is an order of magnitude lower.
- There is no need for preliminary preparation, and the result is noticeable after the first session.
- There is a lasting effect after a full course developed individually by a cosmetologist.
- During the sliding laser treatment, the patient feels only a pleasant relaxation on the skin without tingling or intense heat exposure.
- Gel concentrates with hyaluronic acid are not addictive, which eliminates the possibility of drug withdrawal.
The main feature that should be considered by the patient is the fact that cellular renewal and acceleration of metabolism occurs only in the upper layers of the skin. This involves preventive therapy to maintain the achieved aesthetic effect.
Indications for the procedure
The technique can be applied on any parts of the body, including the delicate neckline, neck and arms, as well as other areas.
- Dry skin, dehydration of the skin.
- Deterioration of texture, sagging, unhealthy complexion.
- Hypersensitivity of the epidermis to the influence of external factors.
- The appearance of wrinkles, thin creases on the skin.
- Thinning of the epidermis, the appearance of the common age-related effect of “skin like paper”.
- Preventive measures to prevent the activation of cell aging.
- Return to the skin volume, restorative therapy after sunbathing.
- Reduction of the recovery period after deep mechanical, laser peels, microdermabrasion.
- Removal of external manifestations of stress and overwork, edema, dark circles, bags under the eyes.
- Acne treatment, post-acne.
Biorevitalization sessions have the property of prolonging the aesthetic result after applying hyaluronic fillers, as well as after injection revitalizing mesotherapy.
Cold laser biorevitalization is not recommended when taking blood thinners. Intense exposure may contribute to future adverse effects.
There are a number of strict contraindications:
- Malignant neoplasms.
- The presence of systemic blood diseases, autoimmune system.
- A state of physical exhaustion due to a prolonged illness.
- Diabetes in the decompensated stage, stage III hypertension, cardiovascular disease.
- Tuberculosis, epilepsy.
- Propensity to mental disorders, accompanied by excessive excitability.
- Intolerance to exposure to laser beams.
Temporary contraindications include the following:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the accumulation of moles in the treatment area;
- skin diseases of a bacterial, fungal nature in the acute stage;
- deep mechanical damage to the epidermis in the processing area, the presence of punctures, cuts, scratches, abrasions;
- infectious diseases;
- chills, fever, fever;
- taking photosensitizing drugs that tend to increase photosensitivity.
Negative consequences and complications
Laser biorevitalization of the face is a safe non-invasive method of rejuvenation. If the device is serviceable, and the session is conducted by a competent cosmetologist in compliance with all the rules of the septic tank and the process, then there are no complications.
It must be borne in mind that there is an active effect, after which the following can develop in the areas of application:
- point hematomas;
All negative manifestations should pass within the first days after the procedure. If there is an accumulation of capillaries and blood vessels in the treatment area, this can lead to the formation of hematomas, since under the influence of radiation they can burst.
Types of biorevitalization
Biorevitalization is of two types:
- Injection, in which the administration of drugs occurs with the help of shallow infestations.
Non – injection – laser revitalization. It can be attributed no
t only to restorative and anti-aging therapy, but also to the field of spa cosmetology. The procedure is painless, comfortable, the integrity of the skin is not violated.
Before choosing one of the methods for mono-exposure or a comprehensive rejuvenation program, it is important for the patient to learn about the differences, pluses and minuses of each of the revitalizing cosmetic procedures.
Differences between laser and injection
Both types of procedures are beneficial for the skin, but have several fundamental differences, based on the main aspects of the effectiveness of therapy:
- Depth of exposure. With invasive administration of the active substance, the drug acts pointwise, penetrating to the desired depth. When laser treatment of the problem area occurs, surface penetration stimulation occurs, therefore only the surface layers of the skin are involved.
- Traumatism. An invasive technique involves pinpoint punctures using a syringe with a thin cosmetic needle. With non-invasive laser exposure, the integrity of the integument is not violated, the epidermis is not injured.
- Soreness. Laser therapy is painless, a slight relaxing glide is felt on the skin. An injection technique can cause pain at the time of injections.
- Rehabilitation and side effects. After injections, papules remain on the skin, hematomas, redness may appear. After treatment with a cold laser, there are practically no side effects, and the rehabilitation period is much shorter.
- Cost. At a price, as price analysis shows, a laser therapy session is cheaper, but since the course involves a larger number of sessions, the statement about the financial profitability of a cosmetic method is ambiguous.
The frequency of the procedure
Laser biorevitalization of the face, as well as problem areas of the body, is carried out by the course. The duration and number of sessions is calculated for each patient by a cosmetologist. Several factors affect the duration: assessment of the aesthetic problem, history, individual characteristics, composition and concentration of the active substance in the preparations.
To achieve an aesthetic result, 3-4 injection biorevitalization sessions are enough. Since the technique involves the puncture of the epidermis with the introduction of active cosmetic formulations, the interval between the procedures is at least 2-3 weeks.
For the visible effect, the laser will require a course of 6-10 procedures with a recommended interval between sessions of 2-3 days. For the prevention and prolongation of the result, it is recommended to conduct 1-2 sessions with a break of 2 months.
How many biorevitalization procedures should be done
The number of procedures may be different for each of the methods of biorevitalization, for example:
- To achieve an aesthetic result, 3-4 injection biorevitalization sessions are enough.
- For the visible effect of the laser will require a course of 6-10 procedures.
- For the prevention and prolongation of the result, it is recommended that an additional 1-2 sessions be taken every 2 months.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
What is hyaluronic acid
The connective tissue, most fully present in the skin structure, namely in the basal, dermal and hyperdermal layer, has a developed base. One of the main structural elements is hyaluronic acid.
It is a type of polysaccharide, is part of the extracellular and connective structures, also plays the role of the main “conductor and binder” of water in the body. It has a viscous, jelly-like transparent structure.
One molecule of a substance valuable to the body can attract and hold more than 1000 water molecules. Therefore, the goal of saturating the body with hyaluronic acid is to restore and control hydrobalance, proper hydration.
Initially, a substance obtained from the crest of a rooster, cartilage of cattle, was used in cosmetology. Modern medicine for cosmetic purposes, as a rule, uses a biologically synthesized analogue, since a natural substance cannot be purified from animal protein, which is a strong allergen.
Due to the unique structure, hyaluronic acid is a natural filler that restores volume, is able to smooth wrinkles, wrinkles, creases on the skin.
One of the valuable properties is hypoallergenicity, as well as the ability to activate your own collagen in the body. The substance is split and excreted from the body under the influence of the enzyme hyaluronidase. Psychological stresses, failure of biorhythms, natural aging, nicotine intoxication, exposure to UV rays influence the decrease in the concentration of hyaluronic acid.
At what age should injections begin
A direct indication for injection and laser biorevitalization is the age of 25-30 years. From that moment on, the body shows a decrease in the activity of the production of active substances responsible for the elasticity and youth of the skin.
If the skin has unaesthetic pigmentation, traces of post-acne, scars and scars, dehydration and worsening of the skin, the course of procedures can be recommended by a specialist before the age of 30.
Hyaluronic acid biorevitalization preparations and cost
Laser biorevitalization is carried out using special biological products. For the face, formulations with different concentrations of hyaluronic acid are used. Some manufacturers supplement hyaluronic acid with other beneficial substances for a more pronounced effect.
Drugs that have proven their effectiveness:
IAL-System. Based on bioactive unstabilized hyaluronic acid at a concentration of 18 mg / g. It does not contain additional components and enrichments, the goal is total hydration, restoration of hydrobalance in the deep layers of the epidermis. It can be used for patients of various age categories as mono-therapy or as an auxiliary step in a comprehensive rejuvenation program. Similar drugs, but with a more enriched composition – AL-system ACP and IAL-sy
stem DUO. The cost of IAL-System – from $ 75.
- Teosyal-MESO. A means of production in Switzerland, a concentrate of unstabilized hyaluronic acid – 15 mg / g, which corresponds to the content of the substance in the skin. It helps fill voids, restore water balance, stimulate the production of your own elastin and collagen fibers. Additional substances in the composition are absent. One syringe is enough to handle all facial areas. The cost of a hyaluronic filler is from $ 102.
- HYALREPAIR . The drug is intended to combat deep age-related changes, it is recommended for patients from 40-45 years old. Depending on the type of preparation, it may contain, in addition to hyaluronic acid, glycine, lysine, vitamin C, L-carnitine and proline. Prevents involutional changes in the skin, helps eliminate striae, eliminates sagging, dryness, increases turgor. Cost – from $ 136.
- MESOWHARTON (Mesovarton) P199. It contains a concentrate of hyaluronic acid 15 mg / g, as well as a substance – an analog of the Wharton Jelly Peptide P199 polypeptide. Mesovartone biorevitalization helps restore internal structures, moisturize, nourish, and cell renewal. Recommended for age category 40+. The cost of bioreparat from $ 68.
- Filorga (Filorga). French composition based on hyaluronic acid without other impurities and substances. During the application, no allergic reactions or side effects were detected. Sessions of revitalization allow you to deeply moisturize the tissue, restoring the intercellular structures, activate biological processes. The cost of one session in the capital’s clinic is from $ 136.
- Aquashine (Aquashine). It belongs to the most popular drugs, is produced by a South Korean pharmaceutical company. The composition contains a hyaluronate concentrate, as well as a number of auxiliary components – a complex of amino acids, vitamins, peptides, minerals and other substances. The price of one dosage (syringe with a ready-made solution of 0,07 fluid ounce) of the filler, including the procedure for administering the drug, is from $ 82.
Each of the drugs is effective, but has its own characteristics of use, suitable for different age categories. The cosmetologist selects the optimal composition individually after assessing the condition of the skin and other factors.
The principles of biorevitalization
The session of laser biorevitalization takes place according to the standard algorithm:
- At the preparatory stage, make-up removal is performed, the skin is thoroughly cleaned with a special tonic.
- For a deeper cleaning and preparation of the channels for the penetration of the active composition, the cosmetologist produces a light peeling.
- An active composition with hyaluronate is applied to clean skin, the consistency of the preparation is gel-like.
- The zones are treated with a special nozzle using a cold laser, first in a pulsed mode and then in a constant mode.
- After processing, the gel residues are removed, moisturizing masks or creams are applied to enhance and fix the effect of the procedure.
A cold laser revitalization session lasts no more than 40 minutes. Before and after the procedure, it is recommended to consume up to 0,8 gallon of water in order to activate the natural subcutaneous processes.
Recommendations for skin care after biorevitalization
After laser biorevitalization, complications are rarely observed, but for a pronounced aesthetic effect and its prolongation, it is important to follow some recommendations for care.
If the revitalization was carried out by injection, the rules for skin care after the procedures should be carefully considered:
- Do not touch the puncture sites with your hands to prevent infection.
- Refrain from applying makeup during the first 2-3 days after the session.
- Do not use detergents with an aggressive alkaline composition for washing, this can cause allergies.
- Massage and a complex of facial exercises can be performed no earlier than 2 days after the procedure.
- Refrain from visiting the baths, saunas, solarium, exclude being in the open sun.
After revitalization, it is recommended to use care products with a maximum level of hydration. If hematomas remain on the skin, you can apply cold compresses in the first days.
Biorevitalization and other methods of rejuvenation
Laser biorevitalization of the face is not the only way to rejuvenate and intracellular recovery.
There are several modern analog methods, the differences between which are presented in the table:
|Type of procedure||Preparations for||the effect||Number of sessions||Average cost per session, usd.|
|Biorevitalization||Formulations with Unstabilized Hyaluronate||Instant after the first session||1-4 procedures||4500|
|Mesotherapy||Lipolytics, vitamin-mineralized cocktails||After 3-4 sessions||8-10 treatments||2500|
|Plasma lifting||Own blood plasma||Instant after 1 session||3-5 treatments||8500|
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Results and persistence of the effect
After completing the full course of revitalization with hyaluronic acid using a laser or injection technique, the skin structure is significantly improved.
The following effect can be observed:
- maximum deep hydration;
- smooth structure without fine wrinkles;
- fresh healthy complexion;
- tightened contour;
- elastic turgor.
The duration of the aesthetic effect depends on many factors – preventive measures, individual characteristics and age of the patient. On average, the result is noticeable for 6-10 months. After time, the course is recommended to be repeated. Subsequently, the effect may last longer, since it has a cumulative property.
A laser biorevitalization session is a safe and comfortable way to rejuvenate your skin. This is the most physiological procedure, since all drugs are related to the body, and the goal is to activate natural processes.
Laser biorevitalization video
Feedback on the completed biorevitalization procedure: