Experts believe that yoga classes heal the soul of a person, bringing calm and confidence. This is a special way of life that helps to understand the philosophy of enlightenment. It is important for all beginners to study not only theory, but also be able to refuse some of the benefits of civilization.
The variety of asanas allows you to change the structure of the body. Some of them form a waist and remove excess fat, others strengthen muscles and stretch the spine.
What is the use of classes for a figure
The beneficial effects of yoga poses on the physical and spiritual state of a person can be felt after several regular exercises. After 2-3 months, positive changes will become apparent.
Yoga will help:
- cope with stress and gain vitality;
- lose weight: during classes, an average of 500 kcal is burned;
- perfect the figure by making a thin waist;
- strengthen and work out the muscles of the body when working with weight and loads;
- normalize the hormonal background, removing excess weight from the body;
- saturate the body with oxygen;
- speed up metabolism;
- normalize digestion and reduce addiction to junk food and appetite;
- get rid of pain in the spine and joints;
- solve problems with the cardiovascular system;
- to establish the smooth functioning of the whole organism.
Some diseases may become contraindications, therefore it is better to start using the practices after consulting with your doctor.
These problems include:
- mental disorders, including schizophrenia;
- diagnosis of hernia in the groin;
- constant pressure surges;
- recovery from a heart attack and some heart diseases;
- problems in internal organs and especially during periods of exacerbation;
- pain in the joints and spine;
- the presence of neoplasms;
- postoperative recovery;
- the period of the flu and catarrhal infections;
- sudden heat without an established cause.
It is better for women to stop classes for the period of bearing a child and monthly ailments. Any deterioration in well-being after training requires termination of classes until the problem is clarified and eliminated.
Yoga for beginners requires the following rules to help you benefit from practice:
- Training should be systematic.
- For classes you need to take a certain time of day. Better if it will be the morning hours.
- If the day is too busy, you can allocate daily at least 20 minutes.
- Before classes, it is better not to eat.
- To perform the exercises you need a non-slip mat.
- It is most convenient to make movements barefoot.
- Turn off sources of external stimuli.
- Performing asanas, it is necessary to direct attention not to the body and relax. The movements are smooth with breathing control.
Improper exercise can cause injury.
The yoga section on breathing is called pranayama. Before putting these exercises into practice, the basic principles of the theory should be studied. Before doing breathing asanas, you need to understand why they are needed and what changes they bring.
Thanks to them:
- nervous tension is relieved;
- sleep becomes deep and light, and awakening does not become torture;
- metabolic processes improve;
- the activity of internal organs is normalized.
Speaking of breathing, one must understand that in ordinary life a person uses this organ only 1/10 of the total volume. Increasing the range allows you to get rid of chronic fatigue and feel an unprecedented surge of strength.
People can breathe in the following ways:
|Upper (clavicular)||So athletes and people who are associated with physical activity usually breathe. Here, only the upper small part of the lungs is involved. As a result, the body receives little oxygen and against this background, stress, fatigue, and a general decrease in immunity occur.|
|Medium (internal)||The average lobe of the lungs works. The amount of oxygen is greater than in the first case.|
|Lower (abdominal)||Uses the entire lung volume. So professional athletes, highlanders and people associated with active labor breathe. It is called deep breathing.|
At the beginning of the use of breathing in yoga, a person experiences difficulties. You have to train a lot to overcome natural reflexes.
The following expert advice will help you achieve what you want:
- Before class, the training room should be well ventilated. The temperature in it should be comfortable, otherwise it will be difficult to concentrate.
- All external stimuli must be excluded. This will allow you to dive deeper into self-awareness.
- You need to tune in to inner peace. In an excited state, breathing training will not work.
The breath in yoga differs from the usual one in that all the muscles of the system are involved, including the abdominals. The lungs work in full, the blood and brain are enriched with oxygen.
Yoga for beginners breathing has the following basics:
- You need to breathe through your nose. This will protect the body from viruses.
- It is not allowed to pause honey inhale and exhale.
- Classes are held regularly. This will help to achieve good results faster.
During such exercises, the body is actively cleansed, and the lungs are ventilated, strengthening the entire respiratory system.
Contraindications to the use of practice may include:
- the presence of a hernia in the groin;
- high blood pressure;
- pulmonary diseases.
To succeed, you need to fully control breathing, while the muscles must be free of tension.
Classes of classical yoga include certain poses, taken alternately. Each asana should be kept for about 3 minutes. The student should concentrate on training, not allowing thoughts to go in a different direction.
You should constantly monitor your breathing, making sure that the
inhalation and exhalation are equally deep.
The complex is carried out sequentially and consists of the following positions:
|1||Diamond Pose (Vajrasana)||
Exercise allows you to establish metabolism and digestion.
|2||Camel pose (ushtrasana)||
Exercise forms the correct posture, activates blood circulation and the thyroid gland. Helps to build an appetite.
|3||Pose of the child (balasana)||
Exercise Available for Beginners
|4||Bound Corner Pose (Supta-Baddha-Konasana)||
Execution allows to improve blood circulation in the pelvis and to establish the activity of the genitals.
|5||Shoulder stand with support (salamba-sarvangasana).||
Execution allows you to saturate the body with oxygen and calm the nervous system.
|6||Lying twist pose (Supta-Matsyendrasana)||
The exercise is repeated in the opposite direction with constant monitoring of breathing. It relaxes the spine well.
|7||Dead man pose (savasana)||
Asana allows you to relieve pain and straighten the spine.
Classes for beginner athletes
Yoga allows you to stay healthy, helps to lose weight, strengthen muscles, gain flexibility, get rid of stress and depression. Beginning practicing can be done both under the guidance of a coach and at home.
With the help of yoga, you can not only lose weight, but also transform yourself internally, eliminating habits that lead to the appearance of excess weight.
Asanas that can help you lose weight can be included in your daily workout. For women, it is interesting to remove excess accumulations in the waist and abdomen.
This will help the following exercises:
|Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)||
The exercise is repeated 5 times with short breaks. It makes the stomach taut, strengthens the abdominal and spinal muscles.
|Onion Pose (Dhanurasana)
The pose is repeated 5 times at intervals of 15 seconds. Asana helps strengthen the abdominal muscles.
|Pose of the boat (Naukasana)||
Repeat the exercise 5 times with small breaks. It helps to reduce the waist, strengthens the legs and improves appetite.
|Tilt forward (Uttanasana)||
It allows you to remove excess fat on the abdomen, hips and strengthens the muscles of these zones.
Buttocks and hips
Yoga for beginners to make the buttocks firm and the hips tightened may consist of the following asanas:
|Stool pose (utkatasana)||
The number of repetitions is 5.
Exercise works well on the inner thighs.
|Dancer Pose (Natarajasana)||
For firm breasts
There are yoga exercises that increase the sexuality and elasticity of the bust, for example:
Beautiful hands are no less important for a woman than breasts or hips. To make them strong, you need to perform special practices. For example, the Planck posture makes your arms strong and strengthens the abs.
It is carried out in the following order:
- Kneeling, arms shoulder-width apart.
- Straighten your legs, lower your head down.
- Lock the pose for a few seconds.
In the Dolphin position, the initial pose of the dog asana is taken face down. After, slowly and smoothly lower the forearms, while taking the hips back up. The chest is pulled to the hips, and the arms are held shoulder-width apart.
Weight Loss Poses
The use of asanas helps to lose weight and returns the body to beauty and flexibility. You can achieve such results thanks to special exercises.
It improves posture and can be applied before moving from one asana to another.
To execute it you need:
- Stand straight with feet together.
- Putting your shoulders back and down, stretch your arms along your legs.
- Try to reduce the shoulder blades at the spine, fully opening the chest.
- The crown reaches up, and the stomach and neck are relaxed.
Exercise strengthens the balance of the body and legs.
It is carried out from a standing position:
- The feet are closed, palms are folded on the chest as in prayer.
- Transferring body weight to the right leg, press the left foot against the right lower leg.
- Hands rise to represent the crown. You need to try to fix this position for 10-15 seconds., Controlling breathing. Over time, doing the exercise will become easier.
Excess weight appears when a person does not have time to engage in himself. It can be bad habits, health problems or lack of rest. To solve these problems, the complex includes special exercises that are considered cleansing. They saturate the body with oxygen and learn how to breathe.
All the muscles of the body are involved in training; after a month, many of them become firm and elastic. Yoga for beginners includes an individual set of practices that will solve existing problems.
The types of poses for weight loss are diverse and are divided into:
- Twisting. They improve metabolism, remove fats and toxins, positively affect digestion.
- Standing up. These postures increase concentration, positively affect the hips, shoulders, spine and abdomen.
- Inverted. Exercises strengthen the muscles of the back and abdominal cavity, improve the functioning of the thyroid gland and digestion.
- Slopes. They are performed both lying and sitting. Strengthen muscles and promote flexibility.
- Relaxation. Relieve stress. They are usually performed at the end of classes.
In order to get a beautiful and healthy body with the help of yoga, classes should be regular. Practices help relieve stress and clear thoughts. Starting to engage, you can completely change the worldview.
Weight Loss Exercise Video
Yoga Slimming Complex: