A popular and effective technique for improving facial esthetics is injection contouring. The technique is used to correct contours, eliminate wrinkles, as well as many other age-related defects.
The essence of the method consists in modeling by filling problem areas with special preparations – fillers. The technique is effective, safe, but before deciding to carry out the procedures, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with a number of contraindications, as well as the features of injection and the composition of drugs for various areas of the face.
- What is this procedure, price
- Indications for use
- Contraindications and side effects
- Biodegradable products
- Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite
- Collagen preparations
- Polylactic acid
- Permanent Fillers
- Drug Overview
- Filler Use Areas
- In the nasolabial folds for nose correction
- Lip augmentation
- Cheek Contour
- For the skin around the eyes
- Correction of the nasolacrimal groove
- Chin correction with fillers
- For complex facial rejuvenation in cosmetology
- For hair
- Rehabilitation period and duration of effect
- Video about injection contour plastic, its rules and results
What is this procedure, price
Contour plastic surgery belongs to the group of injection techniques, the purpose of which is to fill wrinkles and wrinkles, correct problem areas, and replenish the lost volume of internal tissues.
According to cosmetologists, such a modern safe method is a worthy alternative to plastic surgery, as it allows you to simulate and adjust the cheekbone area, make lips more puffy and voluminous, correct the shape of the nose, and restore the oval sharpness without surgical intervention.
The essence of contour modeling is the introduction of subcutaneous special formulations – fillers with different, biocompatible with the human body, base. The drugs are introduced into the inner layers, which allows not only saturating problem areas with a gel-like biosubstance, filling the voids and returning the volume.
The technique also allows you to activate the most important internal processes that are responsible for firmness, elasticity, tone of the epidermis.
Unlike plastic surgery, contouring is less painful, there is no long-term rehabilitation, no signs of injection and scars. For the sessions, a number of filler preparations are used on a hyaluronic or collagen basis. All solutions administered subcutaneously are biodegradable.
Therefore, after a while, they gradually dissolve and are excreted from the body naturally. This property indicates the safety of technology, and the drugs themselves do not cause rejection or serious allergic reactions with negative consequences for the body.
The cost of the contouring procedure in clinics and salons depends on several criteria:
- qualifications and experience of a specialist cosmetologist;
- type of drug;
- features and vastness of the problem area;
- the required amount of filler for correction.
The average price policy of a comprehensive modeling procedure for the most popular hyaluronic fillers in metropolitan salons and clinics is presented below:
|Name of filler||Minimum dosage||Type of procedure||Cost|
|Regenyal Idea Bioexpander||0,04 fluid ounce||Comprehensive face correction||From $ 156.|
|Regenyal Idea Bioexpander||0,04 fluid ounce||Lip volume modeling||From $ 61.|
|Teosyal global action||0,03 fluid ounce||Comprehensive face correction||From $ 197.|
|Teosyal global action||0,03 fluid ounce||Lip volume modeling||From $ 68.|
|Juviderm ultra||0,03 fluid ounce||Comprehensive face correction||From $ 224.|
|Juviderm ultra||0,03 fluid ounce||Lip volume modeling||From $ 95.|
The advantages of correction with fillers include:
- Safety. Almost no allergic reactions to drugs.
- Biodegradability. Gel formulations dissolve over time.
- The possibility of correction. Timely correction of the negative manifestations of aging.
Due to the high quality and a fairly wide variety of drugs, it is easy for a qualified specialist to achieve the desired result in each individual case.
Indications for use
Injection contour face plastic is considered a safe and effective correction technique.
Gels are injected for:
- elimination of any types of wrinkles – frontal, periorbital, nasolabial;
- filling of folds, creases in the nasolabial, lacrimal groove, puppet folds.
- restoration of the volume of facial tissues in the area of the cheekbones, chin;
- lip volume correction;
- elimination of various skin imperfections, traces of chickenpox, uneven terrain, traces of acne;
- correction of flaws in the epidermis of the facial areas, problem areas after surgical liposuction;
- increase the elasticity of flabby zones on the face, neck, earlobes, hands;
- eliminate traces of hyperpigmentation;
- activation of natural processes responsible for the youth and aesthetic appearance of the epidermis.
Since drugs are injected directly into problem areas, there is an instant deep saturation with the nutrient and moisturizing components of tissues and cells. This method allows you to see the dynamics of a positive result after the shortest time.
Contraindications and side effects
Despite the general safety, the technique has a number of contraindications.
Local temporary contraindications include:
- the presence of skin lesions – wounds, ulcers, burns, rashes at the injection site of fillers;
- the presence of moles, papillomas and other neoplasms of a benign nature in the field of correction;
- infectious, viral diseases, herpes in the active stage.
Strict contraindications that impede the modeling of active drugs include:
- pregnancy, lactation;
- the need to take drugs that affect blood coagulability;
- age up to 18 years;
- all diseases associated with a deficiency of the immune system (HIV, AIDS);
- the presence of malignant neoplasms;
- signs of hemophilia, blood pathology;
- predisposition of epidermal tissues to keloid scarring;
- neuropsychiatric disorders;
- immunosuppressive conditions.
An absolute contraindication is the presence of an allergy to any of the components of the drug, administered subcutaneously. Experts do not recommend the use of contouring if there are silicone preparations in the epidermis from previous cosmetic procedures, as well as immediately after laser resurfacing of the face.
In some situations, after contour modeling by fillers, negative reactions may develop:
- erythema, edema;
- the appearance of bruises, bruises at the injection site;
- microtrauma of blood vessels;
- delayed or immediate allergic reactions;
- subcutaneous migration, contouring of gel substance;
- the development of fibrosis, the appearance of seals;
- development of necrosis due to vascular embolism;
- the appearance of nodular granulomas.
All active components of the fillers are biocompatible, but sometimes they can be defined as a foreign invasion, a protective mechanism is triggered, as a result of which inflammation and other negative side effects can occur.
Injection contour plastic is the process of introducing injection implants into problem areas of the face, neck, and bones of the hands. The role of implants are fillers – biodegradable agents, absorbable over time and excreted from the body naturally.
The main biodegradable agents that are used as an active basis for the production of filler preparations include:
- Hyaluronate, or synthesized hyaluronic acid.
- Hydroxyapatite calcium.
- Biosynthesized collagen.
- Polylactic acid.
Each of the active components is able to beneficially affect problem areas of the epidermis, contributing to the activation of internal processes for rejuvenation, strengthening of internal tissues, and cellular renewal.
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Gel formulations with hyaluronic acid are divided into monophasic and biphasic. Monophasic drugs are those consisting of the same size hyaluronate molecules. Such compositions are quite plastic, are easy to use. The main active substance of biphasic fillers is hyaluronate with different molecular weights and molecules of different sizes.
According to plastic surgeons and cosmetologists, the density of such a gel should not be too high, this will help to avoid negative manifestations, autoimmune reactions and high financial costs. The optimal density is 20 mg / fluid ounce.
All types of fillers with hyaluronic acid have the property of biorevitalization, moisturizing the skin from the inside, smoothing the relief, strengthening turgor and eliminating various fractures of the epidermis. They give a powerful temporary cosmetic effect, after which they are completely biodegradable.
Gel formulations for contour modeling with calcium hydroxyapatite also belong to the group of biodegradable agents. They are used to fill all types of wrinkles and wrinkles on the face, in complex volumetric modeling programs, to give smoothness and improve the aesthetics of the hands.
A substance produced in a synthetic way is the prototype of the main inorganic component element of bone tissue. Such fillers are quite heavy, since the nature of the substance is mineral. Microspheres of calcium hydroxyapatite, getting into the inner layers of the epidermis, stimulate the process of its own neocollagenesis.
After a certain period, the drug is completely excreted in the exchange process, replacing new collagen fibers that fill wrinkles. The main area of use for this type of placeholder is nasolabial groove correction.
The advantage of collagen gels for filling problem areas is the lower price compared to hyaluronic fillers. The basis of such a preparation is protein compounds, in structure and properties similar to human collagen, absorbing moisture and able to hold it in the skin.
For the manufacture of such filler gels, 3 types of raw materials are used:
- donor collagen;
- substance obtained in laboratory conditions;
- synthesized protein from bovine or pig skin.
Collagen fillers are able to eliminate various flaws, sculpt and correct facial features, restore clarity to contours, and fill in the missing volume of tissues. The disadvantages of such drugs include immune intolerance and a high risk of concomitant complications if the drug is rejected by the body.
Patients note the appearance of discomfort after administration, hardening at the implantation site.
The polylactic acid obtained by the biosynthetic method (poly L lactic acid) is widely used in the field of aesthetic medicine and cosmetology. With invasion, an instant interaction of acid crystals and fibroblasts occurs.
As a result, processes are activated with stimulation of the production of new collagen fibers. After biodegradation, the substance gradually replaces with renewed tissues, fouling with microparticles of lactic acid.
By invasion of fillers with polylactic acid, you can:
- adjust the depth of the nasolacrimal groove;
- smooth out the epidermal relief;
- improve complexion;
- eliminate sagging tissues;
- add the missing or return the lost volume.
Such drugs are universal, cause a minimum of side effects, allowing you to cope with age-related flaws in the upper and lower parts of the face, to simulate the volume in problem areas.
A group of filler preparations based on persistent, non-biodegradable substances.
These are gels based on biosynthetic polymers in which the main active substance can be:
- Sodium triphosphate.
For the best aesthetic effect, there are a number of permanent-type aggregates in combination with hyaluronate. Synthetic gels, filling soft tissues that have lost volume, provide a permanent effect. Their additional advantage is the absence of toxicity, non-immunogenicity.
Such aggregates differ from biodegradable preparations in their component composition, as well as in a number of chemical and biological characteristics. All concerns about their use are associated with the risk of developing negative manifestations.
Injection contour plastic surgery of the face is carried out by the method of introducing invasively special gel fillers. All fillers differ in composition, cost, properties, nature of action and technique of administration.
The most popular gels used for complex rejuvenation and correction programs are:
< li>The sculpture.
Before choosing a composition for beauty injections, you should familiarize yourself with its features.
A feature of the Radiesse dermal volumizer is its composition. The basis is made up of microspheres of calcium hydroxyapatite and hydrogel, which, when filled, provide non-surgical lifting, long-term correction of all types of wrinkles.
Filling inside the tissue areas with a lack of volume, the composition works like a booster, filling it with active substance and stimulating the processes of its own neocollagenesis.
A new dermal matrix with young cells is formed, providing long-term structural support. The effect after contouring procedures with the Radiess drug is observed for 12-18 months. The cost of the drug is from $ 116.
The basis of filler of non-animal origin is 100% hyaluronic acid. The lineup is represented by several types of single-phase drug. It has a high degree of biocompatibility, providing an instant result that lasts a long time.
Due to its high hydrating ability and viscoelastic properties, it absorbs 1000 more water molecules than its own mass, forming a dense network to maintain the elasticity of the epidermis. Injections help to cope with the dryness of the skin, smooth the folds around the lips.
Filler is widely used in aging skin, to increase tone, restore the natural color of the skin, eliminate all types of wrinkles and bags under the eyes. The cost of the procedure is from $ 156.
The predominant difference of the filler is its composition. The basis is the synthesis of hyaluronic acid filtered from harmful components with a phosphate buffer that has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect. The composition is as safe and versatile as possible.
Beauticians do not recommend introducing the composition into the periorbital zone, since the filler is able to retain water, and in this area the lacrimal canal is located close. Filler is effective in modeling volumes, cheekbones and chin lines, eliminating age-related changes. Price – from $ 211.
The filler is presented as a sterile pyrogen-free gel enriched with stabilized hyaluronic acid molecules. Raw materials for the booster are obtained by special technology by bacterial synthesis. This allows you to achieve full biocompatibility with renewed tissues, cells, reducing the risk of allergies, rejection of the substance by the body.
The essence of Restylane procedures is to use the hydrophilic properties of the substance to form new elastin-collagen compounds. The composition is effective in restoring the smoothness of the relief, eliminating wrinkles, modeling the oval, replenishing the lost tissue volume. Price – from $ 245.
A series of effective beauty injections based on stabilized hyaluronic acid. Each effective matrix-shaped molecule with transverse branches allows you to save the result for a longer time. After the active substance enters the dermal layer, an intensive accumulation of moisture occurs, which provides enhanced synthesis of elastin and collagen.
The line is represented by 6 types of drugs, the action of each of which is aimed at solving various cosmetological problems – modeling contours, replenishing volumes, eliminating wrinkles and wrinkles, improving tone and providing lifting. Price – from $ 190.
A non-animal origin hyaluronate-based high-volume volumetricizer is produced using a patented technology that makes it possible to achieve a special cellular structure of the substance, dynamic viscosity, and a high degree of homogenization. The gel, evenly distributed in the tissues, provides an instant result with prolongation of the effect and minimal risk of complications. Price – from $ 143.
Sculptra aggregate has a base of artificial poly-L-lactic acid. The drug is biocompatible, safe, does not cause rejection, and stimulates its own neocollagenesis. The result is long, more than 20 months, noticeable after 3-4 procedures.
It allows non-surgical elimination of all types of wrinkles, enlargement of individual facial zones, model the shape of eyebrows by injection lifting, and also perform a complex sculpture-lifting. Price – from $ 204.
Filler Use Areas
Injection contour plastic face can be performed in a complex or for the correction of individual zones. The main function of fillers is to restore the density of the turgor of the skin, which has lost its elasticity and elasticity with age. Fillers are not always used for the correction of age-related signs; for a successful anti-age fight, a comprehensive program will be required.
As a rule, cosmetologists use the technique of plastic fillers for the following areas:
- lips, nasolabial folds;
- cheeks, cheekbones;
- lacrimal cavities;
- nose bridge areas;
A session takes no more than 30-50 minutes. The time depends on the specificity and vastness of the problem areas. At each individual site, the modeling technique may have its own characteristics.
In the nasolabial folds for nose correction
When adjusting the shape of the nose and nasolabial folds, there are several nuances:
- To simulate the nose, a gel substance is injected into the problem area. Small cavities are filled with the composition, moving surpluses or raising tissue cavities. The marking of the injection sites is carried out individually. The correction process will take no more than 30-40 minutes.
- To mask the hump, a gel solution is injected along the entire length of the nasal bridge.
- To eliminate the nasolabial folds, use a syringe with a thin needle of a special shape. The gel is introduced into the points previously applied with the marker.
The process of such a corrective tightening is painless, only slight discomfort can be felt.
The process of filling the lips with a jewelry filler requires precise actions from the cosmetologist:
- Make-up removal, ane
sthesia and field preparation with marking of the points of introduction of the filler are carried out.
- The gel is injected with a special, thinnest needle or cannula.
- Within 5-7 minutes massage is performed to evenly distribute the composition.
Using the dermal filler, you can correct the asymmetry, highlight the contour or give the lips a volume. The procedure takes no more than 30 minutes.
Step-by-step cheekbone correction algorithm:
- Measure the anatomical variability of the width of the face to determine the optimal proportions.
- Disinfection, anesthesia of the working area for vasospasm.
- Marking with a sterile marker.
- The introduction of the gel supraperiostally, above the zygomatic bone.
- Re-disinfection with an alcohol solution, applying an antibacterial ointment.
To simulate the zygomatic, an average of 0,07 fluid ounce of gel is required for each side. Plastic cheekbones will take no more than 50-60 minutes.
For the skin around the eyes
Injection contouring of the face in the eye area is performed step by step:
- The face is cleaned, treated with an antiseptic, anesthetic ointment is applied.
- Medical marker perform markup.
- Using thin, advanced shapes, needles perform invasions.
After the gel is introduced into the epidermis, a light massage is performed to evenly distribute the composition.
According to cosmetologists, it is not always correct to introduce fillers into the forehead, especially if there are transverse wrinkles. There are active muscles in this area. The gel fits well on the eyebrow wrinkle, but to consolidate the result, you must periodically repeat the procedure, as the gel biodegrades over time.
Correction of the nasolacrimal groove
The delicate area is prone to creasing.
To correct the situation, giving the face a more youthful, fresh look, you can use the method of contouring:
- The furrow fold is filled with a gel solution. Most often, drugs with hyaluronate are used.
- The gel is used to fill the fold along the furrow, introducing the substance at the points with a thin needle or cannula.
- A session will take no more than 30-40 minutes.
After 5-6 months, cosmetologists recommend repeating the plastic procedure.
Chin correction with fillers
Non-surgical plastic allows you to slightly change the shape, make up for the missing volume, eliminate the dimple. For such procedures, it is necessary to choose a dense filler that can hold the form for as long as possible.
The composition is introduced using a needle or cannula to a sufficient depth directly to the periosteum. For cardinal changes in shape, it is necessary to turn to methods of surgical plasty with the installation of implants.
For complex facial rejuvenation in cosmetology
The introduction of drugs with hyaluronic acid or other biosynthesized active components for complex rejuvenation occurs according to the standard algorithm:
- The specialist performs make-up removal, antiseptic treatment, apply an anesthetic gel to anesthetize sensitive areas before a plastic session.
- Determines with a medical marker all problem areas and points of drug administration.
- The cosmetologist proceeds with injections, introducing a special needle at a certain depth into the layers of the epidermis.
With complex rejuvenation, the specialist determines an individual program, selects the optimal compositions for a particular problem area, technique and point of introduction.
Hair fillers contain in their component composition a whole cocktail of useful ingredients. A cocktail is selected to provide a comprehensive recovery, nutrition, hydration, but this technique is not related to contouring.
Rehabilitation period and duration of effect
To preserve the result for a long time and avoid unpleasant consequences, it is necessary to follow the rules of rehabilitation:
- On the first day, do not wash, and also refrain from facial expression of the face to exclude the migration of the gel.
- The first 1-2 days to sleep on your back, do not apply makeup on the treated area.
- For a period of 7-14 days, exclude visits to saunas, baths, pools, reduce the intensity of physical activity.
- Before going out, apply a cream with a high SPF.
- For accelerated regeneration, ointments or creams should be applied with a healing, emollient, decongestant, anti-inflammatory effect.
The duration of the effect may depend on individual characteristics, as well as the type of filler gels used, their dosage and concentration. On average, the duration of the aesthetic effect can last 6-18 months. After a period of time, an additional session for correcting problem areas may be required.
An effective modeling technique – injection contour plastic is used to improve aesthetics and facial rejuvenation. For a successful result, you should contact a qualified plastic cosmetologist who individually selects the optimal composition and technique for introducing filler.
Video about injection contour plastic, its rules and results
Contouring of the nose:
Contouring with hyaluronic acid fillers: