Hydrogen peroxide is familiar to many as an effective antiseptic. And only a few use it to get rid of facial wrinkles, acne, freckles, pigmentation. Although this tool copes with these problems, provided it is used correctly.
- Useful properties of peroxide
- Operating principle
- Indications, contraindications
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Side effects
- How to use pure peroxide from wrinkles
- Bodybuilder Recipe
- Mask with peroxide and clay
- With yeast
- With cottage cheese
- With potatoes
- With yolk
- With oatmeal
- With avocado
- With soda
- How to remove acne and narrow pores with peroxide
- Peroxide Skin Whitening
- Reviews of doctors about peroxide as a way to get rid of wrinkles
- Peroxide Masks Video
Useful properties of peroxide
Useful effects of peroxide on the skin:
- exfoliates dead tissue without injuring the skin, as mechanical peels and scrubs do;
- eliminates pigmentation;
- promotes healing and facial rejuvenation;
- “Pushes” dirt from cells to the surface;
- kills bacteria and fungi;
- controls the production of sebum;
- improves skin color;
- freshens the skin.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Getting on the skin, peroxide instantly decomposes into atomic oxygen and pure water. Oxygen atoms do not exist in free form and require urgent bonding with other particles. “Capturing” dirt and bacteria, oxygen removes them to the surface from the deep layers of the skin.
Free oxygen also has the property of a natural oxidizing agent. Therefore, you can not use it in areas with damaged skin. This increases the risk of death and prolonged healing of tissues.
Hydrogen peroxide for the face from wrinkles is recommended to use:
- if the skin is prone to oily;
- with the frequent appearance of ulcers and large acne;
- with acne;
- with a large number of age spots, freckles;
- with black dots;
- with enlarged pores.
Not everyone can use hydrogen peroxide even with caution.
In addition to individual intolerance, there are contraindications to the use of liquid:
- severe dry face;
- the presence of peeling;
- infectious and allergic skin diseases;
- injuries of the skin.
Advantages and disadvantages
Hydrogen peroxide for the face from wrinkles has advantages:
- The substance is available – it can be bought at any pharmacy, it is cheap.
- Hydrogen peroxide can be used immediately in several areas of cosmetology: to combat skin imperfections, teeth whitening and brighten facial hair.
- This is one of the best skin disinfection and cleansing products.
- The tool has fewer contraindications, unlike other antiseptics.
- Hydrogen peroxide is odorless and tasteless, when it comes to whole skin, it does not burn and it feels like ordinary water.
Hydrogen peroxide for the face from wrinkles has disadvantages:
- Together with dangerous bacteria and dirt, peroxide destroys the beneficial microflora of the skin – this leads to a decrease in local immunity.
- Too frequent use of peroxide can have the opposite effect – the skin will age faster.
Excessive use of hydrogen peroxide can cause side effects:
- the skin begins to peel off;
- a large burn may appear on the face;
- the skin becomes more sensitive;
- small cracks may appear;
- allergic reactions occur (when using peroxide in masks).
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
How to use pure peroxide from wrinkles
Pure peroxide is allowed to be applied only pointwise, it is not suitable for facial wrinkles around the eyes and corners of the lips.
The fluid used is as follows:
- Wash your face with cool water and rinse your makeup.
- The skin is degreased with alcohol or lotion;
- With a cotton swab, peroxide is applied pointwise to a wrinkle.
- After 20 minutes, the face should be washed with running water.
Bodyagi powder must be mixed with peroxide to a thick porridge. After a few minutes, bubbles will begin to appear in the mass. This suggests that it is ready for use.
The mask is applied with cotton swabs or discs, gently rubbed into the skin along the massage lines. Then the mass is left on the face for 10-13 minutes. Masks are recommended to be done in courses once a week for 2-3 months.
Mask with peroxide and clay
The mask is recommended for cleansing and smoothing wrinkles. For its preparation, it is necessary to mix cosmetic clay, magnesia, borax and ordinary talc in a ratio of 5: 4: 4: 3. The ingredients are mixed together. Then, hydrogen peroxide is poured to make the mixture look like a thick slurry. The mask is applied to the face for 10 minutes.
The mask can be used for sensitive and dry skin – yeast, reacting with peroxide, protect the face from burns and rashes.
To prepare the mask, both substances are mixed in equal proportions. After the substance reaches a thick consistency, it can be applied to the face. You can hold such a mask for no more than 15 minutes. Otherwise, age spots and redness may appear on the face. To prepare such a mask, only fresh yeast is used.
With cottage cheese
To prepare the mask, it is necessary to mix the fatty granular cottage cheese until smooth and add one egg yolk to it. After the mixture is ready, 10-15 drops of hydro
gen peroxide are added to it. The mass must be applied to the face with an even thick layer. If the skin does not have freckles and age spots, 10 minutes is enough. In other cases, you need to keep the mask for 20 minutes.
A potato mask will help to fight not only with age-related skin changes, but also with edema, as well as uneven complexion. For its preparation, peeled medium potatoes must be grated on the smallest grater. Then, one teaspoon of warm castor and dry potato starch is added to the mass (you can use another “thickener”, for example, odorless baby powder).
Before applying to the face, 10 drops of peroxide are added to the mask. Wash off the mass from the face thoroughly after 10-13 minutes with plenty of water, the starch residues dry the skin very much.
It is recommended to use for skin on which inflammation and rashes often appear. For the mask, beat one yolk. Then a teaspoon of liquid honey is added to it. The mass is again mixed until smooth.
After that, 1/2 teaspoons. hydrogen peroxide. The mass is quite sticky, it is difficult to apply with your fingers or a cotton swab. For these purposes, it is recommended to use a cosmetic brush. You can wash off the mask after it begins to dry.
Oatmeal helps gently exfoliate dead tissue and tighten the skin of the face. To prepare the mask 2 tablespoon. oatmeal with a blender is ground into powder. Next, they need to add 2/3 teaspoons. hydrogen peroxide. The mass is applied only to problem areas of the skin for 10 minutes. To increase the effectiveness of the mask, the skin needs to be massaged several times.
If desired, half a teaspoon of baking soda can be added to the mask. In this case, wash it off the face after 5 minutes after application.
Avocado moisturizes and nourishes the skin. The pulp of this fruit is recommended for use with flaky and problematic skin. To prepare the mask, it is necessary to mix one ripe fruit into the pulp, add 10 drops of hydrogen peroxide and half a teaspoon of potato starch to the mass.
The mask is applied to the face as thick as possible. It can be washed off after 15-18 minutes.
A mixture of hydrogen peroxide and soda is ideal for age-related problem skin. The mask has a peeling effect and exfoliates old and dead cells, cleanses and refreshes the skin.
For cooking, you need to add a few drops of peroxide in a tablespoon of soda to achieve a creamy consistency. The mass is applied to the face for 4-5 minutes with massage movements, and then washed off with plenty of running water.
How to remove acne and narrow pores with peroxide
The budget way to overcome acne and narrow the pores is a solution of salt in hydrogen peroxide. Both substances have antiseptic properties, and salt dries the skin and tightens pores.
For cooking, you need 1 teaspoons. peroxide add salt to the tip of the knife. After complete dissolution in the liquid, a cotton pad is wetted. The skin needs to be wiped only in places of accumulation of acne or black spots.
After wiping, rinse your face several times with cold water and apply a moisturizer.
Peroxide Skin Whitening
Hydrogen peroxide skin whitening is recommended in cases:
- a large number of scars and scars;
- in the presence of many freckles;
- with unsuccessful tanning or using tanning.
If peroxide is used to whiten skin, masks should be applied with caution: do not allow the substance to get on eyelashes and eyebrows.
This leads to lightening hair.
- Yeast whitening. A similar mask is used to lift the face, but with additional ingredients it can also be used to whiten the upper layers of the epidermis. Dry crushed yeast, fresh lemon juice and peroxide are mixed in equal proportions. The liquid is applied with a cotton swab for 5-10 minutes.
- Mask with a lemon. Lemon juice enhances the action of peroxide, but it is dangerous to burn and peeling. Therefore, such a mask is recommended to be used only pointwise, on age spots and freckles. To create it, you need to mix the juice of one lemon, a tablespoon of peroxide and a teaspoon of alcohol or apple cider vinegar. On the face and decollete, the liquid is applied with a cotton pad and stick. Washes off after 5 minutes.
- Mask with aloe and honey. It is used to even out skin tones with acne scars. It is necessary to mix a teaspoon of fresh liquid honey and hydrogen peroxide. Then the pulp of 1 “leaf” of aloe, crushed to slurry, is added there. The mask is applied to the face for 5 minutes.
Reviews of doctors about peroxide as a way to get rid of wrinkles
Most cosmetologists believe that you can use peroxide from skin imperfections at home, others that it is harmful to the skin. But everyone agrees that extreme caution is required with this substance.
From wrinkles, cosmetologists recommend using hydrogen peroxide not every day – for the face it can be harmful and lead to burns and severe irritation. It is imperative to combine masks with peroxide with other cosmetics for rejuvenation and each time use a restorative or protective product for the skin.
Hydrogen peroxide is an effective remedy for face wrinkles. But it must be used carefully and always do an allergy test before applying to the skin.
Peroxide Masks Video
Mask for age spots: