On the pages of fashion magazines and television screens, there are often reviews about the effectiveness of hyaluronic acid injections for facial rejuvenation.
- Advantages and disadvantages of hyaluronic acid
- The effect of injection on the skin of the face
- Hyaluronic Acid Preparations
- Indications for use
- Hyaluronic Acid Skin Rejuvenation Meth ods
- Contour plastic
- Contraindications and consequences of use
- How to behave after anti-aging injections
- Age restrictions
- Injection result
- The cost of injections
- Injection prices for contouring:
- Mesococktail prices:
- Injection prices for biorevitalization:
- Opinions of cosmetologists
- Video reviews: injections with hyaluronic acid
Advantages and disadvantages of hyaluronic acid
An interesting fact is that hyaluronic acid is produced in the human body. It protects the joints from wear and tear, and is located in the tissues of the cartilage and tendons, maintains normal intraocular pressure. Most of it is in the skin. This substance retains moisture, does not allow collagen and elastin to decrease. Therefore, the skin looks healthy, supple, moisturized.
Its highest content in the organisms of young children. With age, all internal processes slow down, this substance also becomes smaller. The skin loses its properties, and aging processes are visible to the naked eye.
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide. Today, the substance is obtained artificially. Although it used to be entirely of animal origin, the protein that was part of it caused a side effect in the form of an allergy. Therefore, today it is almost never used.
Hyaluronic acid happens:
- high molecular weight – is present in cosmetics (serum, cream, lotions) and is used as an injection;
- low molecular weight – used in hardware procedures based on laser, ultrasound, electric current.
The separation is based on the fact that the acid molecule has a different chain size. The larger the molecule, the less its ability to penetrate the skin. Cosmetics with high molecular weight acid have a moisturizing effect on the upper layer of the skin, creating an invisible film. They are not able to deal with deep wrinkles.
A low molecular weight substance, using hardware techniques, penetrates deep into the skin, where its depot is created. In this case, the purpose of the acid is not hydration, but the activation of renewal processes that make your own cells work.
The following facts speak in favor of using hyaluronic acid in the form of injections:
- It does not cause allergies, because it is related to what the human body produces.
- Quick effect, noticeable after the entire course (in a week).
- It is not absorbed into neighboring tissues, as it has a glandular structure.
- It does not cause complications, they happen only due to the lack of professionalism of the cosmetologist.
- Helps the renewal of cells of the upper layer of the skin.
But in addition to the advantages, there are disadvantages that you need to know about:
- The action of the substance is short-lived (2-3 months), it decomposes and leaves the body naturally.
- After the procedure, swelling appears under the eyes.
- Cases of intolerance to the substance are possible.
- With prolonged use, the body ceases to produce acid naturally.
- The high cost of an injection course.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
The effect of injection on the skin of the face
One of the factors in skin aging is a decrease in the amount of hyaluronic acid in the body. To prolong youth, women after 30 years resort to injections.
Injections with hyaluronic acid in the face of the reviews are positive, which are transmitted from mouth to mouth. This is what beauty salons offer today to rejuvenate the skin and correct age-related changes. For injection, acid is used, which can be:
- Unstabilized, which breaks down within 14 days under the influence of its hyaluronidase enzyme, its role is to launch its own cells, it is used in methods of mesotherapy, biorevitalization;
- Stabilized, sewn with special threads, it acts stably, and is used as a filler for wrinkles and skin defects; available in disposable sterile syringes, which are opened in front of the patient’s eyes, and the contents are injected into the right place.
Under the influence of injections with a syringe or roller, the skin is smoothed, dryness is eliminated, elasticity appears, and complexion changes for the better. Acid not only retains moisture, but also binds water molecules, turning them into a jelly-like mass. In the skin, it is located between collagen and elastin, creating a dense skeleton that prevents the epidermis from sagging and forming wrinkles.
Hyaluronic Acid Preparations
Based on high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, which does not penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and acts only on the surface, face care products have been developed: creams, lotions, serums. The active component of the miracle remedy changes the appearance of:
- nourishes the skin with moisture;
- smoothes fine wrinkles;
- improves complexion;
- removes peeling.
The action of these funds has a short-term effect, so they are used for a long time at least twice a day.
Injection techniques can slightly increase the duration of exposure to acid. Studies by scientists have shown that for two weeks the tool works.
To extend the period, the beautician prescribes an injection course. As a result, the skin receives instant hydration, acid prevents the loss of moisture. This condition lasts up to 2-3 months, then the procedure must be repeated.
Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is used in injection-free procedures. It reaches the deeper layers of the skin under the influence of electric current, laser beam, ultrasound. In this case, renewal processes are started, the skin softness increases, an active effect on deep wrinkles occurs.
Stable acid is suitable for facial contouring, which with its dense composition fills voids in the place of deep wrinkles, folds, creases and evens out the skin. She is characterized by a stable and prolonged action.
Indications for use
Facial injections with hyaluronic acid, according to cosmetologists, are prescribed for:
- eliminate wrinkles and circles under the eyes;
- changes in complexion;
- fill the lack of water in the epidermis;
- increase smoothness and density of the skin;
- face contours;
- increase the fullness and shape of the lips;
- improved cheekbones.
Hyaluronic Acid Skin Rejuvenation Meth
To eliminate age-related changes, there are effective methods that are successfully used in cosmetic clinics. Each of them has its own target orientation. Only a professional cosmetologist can determine which method should be used in a particular case.
The essence of this method is that hyaluronic acid is injected under the skin with injections. During the procedure, the skin is damaged. And this makes the cells actively work to restore, the metabolic process starts, the blood supply improves, the body independently begins to resist aging.
In what form is used anti-aging substance:
- During the procedure, the substance is used in its pure form.
- If the skin needs nutrition, the cosmetologist advises adding vitamins (A, E, C, group B) to the main substance. It turns out a kind of mesococktail. This usually happens in the cold season, especially after 50 years.
- To remove traces of stress, avoid complications, as well as speed up rehabilitation, peptides are used. This supplement enhances the formation of collagen and elastin, which increases the elasticity and renewal of the skin.
The rejuvenating composition is injected with a sterile disposable syringe into the desired area of the skin (wrinkles between the eyebrows and on the forehead, folds in the nasolabial part). In case of exposure to a large area (buttocks, hips, abdomen), a mesoscooter is used. This is a fixture with multiple needles. They are wetted with gel and treated with the desired area.
In certain cases, mesotherapy is carried out without injection. The person is covered with sodium hyaluronate, and is exposed to it by electric current, ultrasound, and a laser.
Injections with hyaluronic acid as mesotherapy are prescribed according to the following indications:
- signs of skin aging;
- age spots, blackheads;
- capillary redness (rosacea);
- dark circles under the eyes;
- dull complexion;
- dryness and peeling;
- burn marks.
- Surface cleansing.
- Applying cream with anesthetic.
- Opening the package with a syringe filled with hyaluronic acid.
- Chipping a problem zone.
- Antiseptic treatment.
- Applying a soothing mask.
The cosmetologist prescribes a course of injections, which are carried out once a week. Their number is individual and depends on the condition of the skin, age and the presence of skin problems.
Reviews of cosmetic clinic patients about injections with hyaluronic acid in the face speak for themselves: the method meets expectations. This makes it the most popular of the proposed procedures.
The very name “biorevitalization” is translated as a natural rebirth to life. That is, the procedure is designed to trigger the reserve mechanisms of the body to self-healing.
It looks like mesotherapy. The difference in the use of hyaluronic acid. If anti-aging agent in liquid form is used in mesotherapy, then in this case it is a viscous plastic gel.
Within two weeks it does not collapse. During the injection, the skin pierces deeper, the gel forms seals, the so-called papules, which dissolve without a trace after 2-3 hours.
When biorevitalization is indicated:
- Saggy and dry skin.
- Enlarged pores and excessive fat.
- There is no firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Stains from acne.
- Painful complexion.
- Capillary mesh (rosacea).
- Pigment changes.
- Wrinkles on the forehead and nose and lips.
The procedure follows the same scheme as mesotherapy.
As a result of biorevitalization, the skin is moisturized, becomes elastic, acquires a healthy shade. The first changes are visible after a few days, over time they only intensify and last 3-6 months.
Hyaluronic acid injections for contouring are one of the popular methods for eliminating facial wrinkles. Reviews show: the method is good because it does not require scalpel intervention. A short rehabilitation period and painlessness attract the attention of most women. This makes it safe and affordable.
The essence of the method is that with the help of filler injections, hyaluronic acid of a certain composition is introduced under the skin, which fills wrinkles, creases, empty parts of the face. Fillers absorb liquid, tighten and push out wrinkles, smoothing the skin, creating a tightening effect or the desired volume.
From a large number of preparations for contouring, a qualified cosmetologist selects the right one for each individual case. It all depends on the condition of the skin and the problem to be solved.
Using this method, the following occurs:
- removal of fine and deep wrinkles;
- filling nasolabial folds;
- elimination of dark circles and wrinkles around the eyes;
- restoration of the volume of the cheekbones;
- face contour correction;
- modeling the shape and volume of the lips;
- getting rid of asymmetry of the nose.
Each drug has a specific density and is made for a specific part of the face. After the filler is introduced, the muscles remain mobile.
The correction procedure for a single zone takes up to half an hour. If pain is poorly tolerated, local anesthesia is used during the procedure.
- Zones for introducing fillers are indicated with a marker.
- They cleanse the skin with an antiseptic.
- Anesthetic is applied (begins to act in 15 – 20 minutes).
- Open the package, with a syringe, inject the drug into the problem area.
- After completion, it is treated again with an antiseptic.
Being under the skin, hya
luronic acid induces the body to renew connective tissue. As a result, the skin becomes smooth and supple again.
The result of plastic surgery is visible immediately, and is fully revealed within a week. Bribes that this is a one-time procedure. The effect lasts from 8 months to a year and a half.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Contraindications and consequences of use
Hyaluronic acid injections in the face are effective and safe, as is commonly believed. Reviews of the fairer sex are mostly positive.
Despite this, there are certain contraindications for rejuvenation by this miracle remedy. They should be known and not neglected.
- The body does not tolerate any component of the drug.
- Skin inflammation, both external and internal.
- The skin is affected by fungus, dermatitis, psoriasis.
- The presence of blood diseases.
- The body is susceptible to an infectious disease.
- Elevated body temperature.
- Recent interventions in the skin in the form of chemical or laser peels.
- On the face there are scar formations.
- A woman has a baby or breastfeeding.
- Age to 18 years.
- Senile deep wrinkles.
All people are different. It is impossible to know for sure how the body will react to the invasion of hyaluron within it. A disregard for contraindications can lead to negative consequences, including:
- allergic reaction;
- the formation of edema and bruising;
- redness at the injection site;
- bleeding due to blood problems;
- the appearance of pigmentation;
- papule formation;
- the appearance of scars;
- wrinkling of the skin;
- herpes rash.
It must be remembered that hyaluronic acid in injections stimulates the body to produce its own substance. When it is in excess, the process is inhibited. This suggests that resorting to rejuvenation procedures is not worth more than once every 6 months.
In order for the process to go without consequences, you need to responsibly approach the choice of a cosmetology clinic and a specialist. You can entrust your face only to professionals.
How to behave after anti-aging injections
Avoid negative manifestations after beauty injections with hyaluronic acid, if you strictly follow the recommendations of a cosmetologist.
For all procedures, they are the same, and are formulated in several points:
- during the first day do not touch your face with your hands and do not usd the puncture site;
- it is recommended to wipe the face with an antiseptic;
- Do not use makeup or exfoliating products;
- not to be in the sun without a protective cream, and especially not to sunbathe;
- Do not steam in the bathhouse, sauna, and also do not take a hot bath;
- Do not visit the solarium;
- Do not do heavy physical work.
All this is explained by the fact that the increase in body temperature accelerates the decomposition of acid and its removal from the body. And this will reduce the effect of the procedure.
Injections with hyaluronic acid in the face, according to experts themselves, are designed to solve the problems of women associated with age-related changes in the skin.
But you need to maintain your face in shape from a young age, given age restrictions:
- At the age of 20 years, lip plastic is possible.
- From 25 years old – the prevention of aging in the form of mesotherapy using hyaluronic acid with vitamins, trace elements.
- After 30 years, the first signs of aging appear: wrinkles around the eyes and mouth; use biorevitalization.
- After 35 years, changes occur in the lower part of the face; with the help of injections, the skin will become elastic again, filled with moisture.
- From 40 years, it is possible to restore the face contour using mesotherapy and biorevitalization, the skin becomes radiant, velvety.
- After 50 years – contour plastic.
Hyaluronic acid is considered the queen of cosmetology for its unique properties. Injections based on it are able to transform the face, restore youth and radiance to it.
- Age and facial changes are eliminated.
- Scars and wrinkles are smoothed.
- The skin is refreshed by moisture.
- Elasticity appears, since the inner gel layer does not allow sagging and breaking.
- The contour of the face becomes clear.
- Increases skin resistance to external influences.
All this brings a woman satisfaction and self-confidence.
The cost of injections
The cost of injections consists of the price of drugs and the work of a specialist. Different clinics have their own prices. They depend on the manufacturer of the substance, the filling of the ampoule. The popularity of the clinic and the qualifications of a cosmetologist also increase the cost.
Injection prices for contouring:
- “Radiesse” (Germany) – from $ 150 – $ 177.
- “Restyline” (Sweden) – from $ 156 – $ 177.
- Dietbel (Spain) – $ 41.
- “Stylage Hydro” (France) – $ 102.
Injection prices for biorevitalization:
- “Meso Wharton” (USA) – $ 156.
- “IAL System” (Italy) – $ 95.
Opinions of cosmetologists
The opinion of most famous cosmetologists is confirmed by:
- high molecular weight acid in the care products does not have an anti-aging effect, it can only moisturize the surface of the epidermis;
- completely all age-related changes are subject to injection and hardware methods: mesotherapy, biorevitalization, contour plastic surgery;
- injections with hyaluronic acid in the face fulfill their task of restoring and maintaining the water balance by 100%;
- the ability to avoid surgery, a predictable result, a s
hort rehabilitation period make hyaluronic injections preferable to other procedures.
According to reviews, injections with hyaluronic acid in the face cleanse the skin from acne, irritation, because the substance has an antibacterial effect.
Today, beauty salons and clinics are armed with many effective procedures based on injections with hyaluronic acid. The main thing is to make the right choice, comply with all conditions and recommendations. And then the result will not be long in coming.
Video reviews: injections with hyaluronic acid
Author’s comments on injections with hyaluronic acid in the face:
Feedback from an injection of hyaluronic acid that has tried on itself: