To test fashionable haircuts, you must have thick and healthy hair. How to make the hair become voluminous and beautiful without causing damage, you should understand in more detail.
- How to make hair thicker at home. Rules for caring for thin hair
- Rules for washing hair
- Nutrition for Hair Problems
- Head massage for hair density. Execution technique
- Finger technique
- Twitching hair
- Rubbing the scalp
- Homemade shampoos. Recipes and instructions for use
- For oily hair
- Dry hair
- Deep cleansing of the scalp
- Recipes and rules for the use of home masks
- Overview and prices of cosmetics for hair density
- Pharmaceutical products for hair density
- Video on how to make hair thick
How to make hair thicker at home. Rules for caring for thin hair
You can make strands thicker even in a week.
At the first stage of hair care, it is worth deciding on the concept of density, which includes the following characteristics:
- amount of hair.
The desired result can be achieved by increasing all of the above indicators. Thin hair is not a vice or an aesthetic flaw. However, their owner feels a number of problems in themselves in the form of entanglement, breaking, incontinence of the desired styling. Thin hair needs urgent rehabilitation.
It will turn out to achieve a result if you follow the rules developed by experts:
|The rule||Description||Cosmetic assistants|
|It is necessary to choose the right means of hygiene to care for the skin on the head||First of all, you should pay attention to the composition of the selected product. For thin hair, you need to buy a sulfon-free and at the same time self-regulating shampoo, as they can be easily contaminated.||Himalaya-Herbal shampoo, Schauma Fresh-it-up balm, Kashmir Deep Keratin Conditioner-3 Technology-System.|
|Head wash procedure||The usual procedure should be a relaxing ritual with severe rubbing of the hands. Water should be used at room temperature. High temperature water should not be used, as it contributes to the production of sebum.||–|
|Using hair volume products||Hair cosmetics, which adds volume to the hair, monitors their nutrition, feeding them with silicon polymers and keratin.||Cosmetics Fructis Garnier, VOLUPT Sebastian-Professional and Swiss Nature-Zepter.|
|It is worth choosing a combing tool.||The comb should be made of wood and have natural bristles. Thanks to this type of tool, the procedure for combing hair is greatly facilitated, especially if they are long enough.||–|
|Selection of styling tools||Experts recommend the use of weightless means in the form of sprays for basal volume. Do not use gel, wax and cosmetics with an oily texture. Due to this, the hair is covered with a protective film, which does not allow the active components to get to the structure, which prevents drying out.||Sugar Lift EIMI Wella Professionals,
“Volume and Freshness”,
Thickening Tonic Aveda.
|The use of beauty vitamins||It is necessary to enter in the menu products containing amino acids to strengthen protein compounds in the hair. They make it possible to accumulate keratin. Also, do not neglect saturated foods (lettuce, carrots, salmon and lamb).||–|
Safety rules for hair care:
- hairdryer is not allowed in hot air mode;
- in frost, a hat should be worn for protection;
- on the eve of installation with the help of thermal devices, thermal protective agents should be used;
- before going to the active sun, you will need SPF sprays.
Rules for washing hair
For installation, it is recommended to use a special curling iron with a low temperature regime and a protective coating – brushing. To add volume to the hairstyle, the hair should be dried by tipping its head down.
Each person calls for a head wash at least 1 time in 5-7 days, most perform this procedure much more often. The desired result of fluffiness and density of hair can be achieved to a greater extent due to such a simple, familiar routine for care, turning it into a new way of revitalizing and healing.
How to make hair thick thanks to the usual rules of shampooing, it is worth considering in more detail:
- Shampooing should be carried out as it becomes dirty, not often (so as not to disrupt the functioning of the sebaceous glands and impair the health of the hair) and not too rarely (scalp does not receive enough oxygen due to contamination, sebaceous plugs form, the look becomes unaesthetic).
- Before applying shampoo and rinse it should use running water. Thanks to water filters that improve the quality of water, the hair remains as clean as possible.
- It is necessary to choose the right temperature for washing your hair. Hot water rinses dirt off well and hair becomes shiny. But after that, the dried hair becomes electrified. The sebaceous glands under the influence of hot water become so active that the hair becomes contaminated after 1-2 days. Ordinary slightly warm water does not allow hair to experience stress, sebaceous glands are working in the correct mode, the hair structure thickens.
- Rinsing at the end of the procedure is recommended to be carried out using a decoction on herbs: St. John’s wort and nettles for brunettes, calendula – for brown-haired women, pharmacy chamomile – for blondes.
- Shampoo must be selected clearly for the type of hair.
- Properly selected conditioner balm brings great benefits.
The above features benefit the hair, but other procedures should be used to get the maximum effect.
Nutrition for Hair Problems
Nutrition is the basis of obtaining a well-groomed hairstyle with healthy hair. Attention should be paid to products containing zinc, group C vitamins, bioflanoids.
- thanks to oily fish (salmon, halibut, mackerel) with the content of omega-3, proteins, iron, vitamin B12, the skin becomes healthy, and the hairstyle acquires beauty and shine;
- for allergic reactions to fish products or due to vegetarianism, a small amount of flaxseed oil should be added to the daily menu;
- in fermented milk products are protein substances and calcium, which help strengthen the hair structure (curd products, sour cream, yogurt);
- in fresh vegetables with green enzymes (spinach, cabbage, broccoli) there are vitamins A and C, due to which protective skin fat is produced;
- eggs contain proteins, vitamins 12 and biotin, which are so necessary for the human body;
- hair loss stops th
anks to nuts containing selenium, zinc, linoleic acid;
- white meat of chicken and turkey is considered to be a source of iron and proteins;
- legumes in the form of lentils and beans strengthen the follicles;
- favorably affect the body and hair growth whole grain bakery and pasta based on durum wheat due to the presence of vitamins, zinc and iron in them;
- hemp and olive oil improve the structure of curls;
- Fruits with a large number of vitamins of the group C in the form of orange, apples, kiwi, grapefruit bring considerable benefits.
Head massage for hair density. Execution technique
How to make hair thick with massage, many cosmetologists know. After all, this procedure stimulates the follicles and promotes a rush of blood to the roots. Regular massages have a positive effect on the muscles of the head and increase tone.
Head massage recommended by trichologists in order to:
- improve the tone of the head;
- stimulate blood supply to the follicles;
- quickly absorb nutrients and medicinal substances;
- prevent skin diseases;
- achieve shine, external beauty and healthy hair.
There are 2 main massage technologies:
- The therapeutic appearance helps to eliminate migraines, insomnia, drowsiness, state of fatigue, nervous disorders, pain in the neck and neck.
- Cosmetic look : helps to cure seborrhea, moisturizes the skin, strengthens the structure of follicles, promotes rapid hair growth.
When carrying out any of the existing types of massage, it is necessary to use oils of natural origin containing vitamins and nutrients.
No need to do massages in the following cases:
- injury to the scalp;
- when fungal diseases occur;
- rashes of abscesses;
- with symptoms of eczema;
- due to hair loss;
- affects the general condition of increased body temperature;
- frequent overwork;
- inflammatory processes of the lymph nodes;
- hypertonic disease;
- blood vessel diseases.
To get the maximum benefit from the procedures, it is necessary to perform them 2 hours before shampooing, due to this there is stimulation of the sebaceous glands under the skin and blood supply. Movements must be performed energetically and smoothly, preferably along arteries and veins. Massage will become more effective if it is done with warm hands.
Thanks to the course of massages in this technique, the hair becomes shiny and beautiful. Perform massage in a comfortable sitting position. In the process, the fingers should be kept at a distance of 19/32 inch between each other. The palms are in a relaxed, slightly bent position.
For massage, you must do the following:
- trim long nails so that they do not damage the skin;
- apply essential oil with useful components in the composition;
- perform movements in one direction, starting from the temples, nape, forehead to the crown;
- at the first stage, circular movements of the fingers should be slow, at the end – more active;
- the procedure ends with light circular movements;
- special attention should be paid to massaging the back of the neck.
To cause a rush of blood to the scalp, you need to perform massage in this technique.
To do this:
- make several strands from the entire volume of hair;
- each part is slowly pulled several times, while holding with 3 fingers;
- the procedure should be performed every 2-3 days, not more often;
- at the final stage, a nourishing hair mask should be applied.
Rubbing the scalp
How to make hair thick using a method of rubbing the scalp with a towel should be considered in more detail. For this procedure, a bathing soft and fluffy towel, which has good rubbing properties, is suitable. Hair does not need to be rubbed too long and hard, remembering the purpose of the procedure – the gradual regeneration and filling of capillaries with blood in the integument.
The first updated hair appears 3-4 months after the start of the course. They give the impression of a short haircut, then go down and compare with the rest of the long curls.
In the process of grinding hair falls naturally. Those that are not ready to fall out cannot be extracted even by intense friction. The procedure should last until the first signs of itching, tingling, pain. The optimal time for one grinding is 2 minutes.
Homemade shampoos. Recipes and instructions for use
To avoid contact with hair-hazardous ingredients, hair care products can be made on their own.
For oily hair
To get rid of the manifestation of shine due to excessive secretion of sebum, it is necessary to prepare a product based on:
- 0 pounds of peas;
- 0,2 – 0,4 pint of water at room temperature.
Step by Step Actions:
- Grind the beans in a coffee grinder.
- Pour the resulting powder with water and leave overnight.
- In the morning, apply the product along the entire length of the hair in a uniform way.
- Stand in this position for 30 minutes.
- Rinse shampoo under running warm water.
Cleaning occurs after the first use of the home mass, they become smooth externally and internal health.
The composition of such a product usually includes ingredients that are not able to dry the scalp and hair roots.
For cooking you will need:
- 1 egg yolk;
- 1 large tablespoons of castor or linseed oil;
- 5 cap. lemon juice.
- Connect all the components.
- Apply a homogeneous mass to the hair, spreading over the entire length.
- Leave to soak for 12-15 minutes.
- Wash off the mass under running water.
To obtain foam and facilitate distribution, it is allowed to add a little store-clear transparent shampoo with a neutral PH level to the product. These procedures help to achieve the desired result, the hair will be healthy and easy to style.
Deep cleansing of the scalp
The key to strong and silky hair is healthy scalp. According to trichologists, she needs peeling, like other parts of the body. After all, sebum and keratinized cells form on the skin, due to which sebaceous plugs form, dirt accumulates, elements of care and styling products.
All of them contribute to clogging pores, causing dandruff, brittle hair, slowing their growth and worsening the g
eneral condition of the hair. Every 4-5 months you need to carry out acid peeling in beauty salons and use special products for deep skin cleansing.
Such procedures will help:
- remove accumulated pollution;
- improve microcirculation;
- activate cell metabolism;
- improve hair growth.
Thanks to regular peeling procedures, the scalp has a normal tone and timely regeneration, follicles receive proper nutrition, and seoregulation is normalized.
Recipes and rules for the use of home masks
How to make hair thick at home, suggest tips for making masks:
- Based on sea buckthorn oil, the mask is suitable for restoring and strengthening hair. To get the desired result, you need to warm the sea-buckthorn oil in the microwave a little, apply it to your hair, then wrap it with cling film and a towel. After 2 hours – rinse off the mask and wash your hair with shampoo.
- Lemon oil remedy. The mask is great for dyed hair. To prepare, you need to combine lemon juice (2 small tablespoons) with castor and burdock oils (1 small spoonfuls). Then warm up and add some lemon juice. Apply the mixture in a warm form to the strands, wrap with a towel. Rinse under warm running water and wash with shampoo.
- To saturate the hair with nutritious components and strengthen the hair follicle, preventing loss, you should use 1 small spoonfuls. All elements are thoroughly mixed and greased with the resulting mass of the head. Keep it in this state for 60 minutes, wrapped in plastic wrap and a towel. Then rinse off with shampoo.
Overview and prices of cosmetics for hair density
At home, you can use common store-bought cosmetics for the density of curls.
Hair gets a good make-up thanks to products:
- nourishing and regenerating mask for dry hair, if damaged – shampoos and conditioners of the Dercos brand (average $ 27 per unit);
- Elseve shampoo and mask Full Recovery ( $ 6,8.);
- Visha Derkos’s neighborhood with an updated formula ( $ 9,52);
- shampoo scrub deep cleansing Dercos Micro Peel Anti-Dandruff Scrub ( $ 12,24).
Pharmaceutical products for hair density
The best hair restoration products that you can buy in a pharmacy include the following:
- “Tar shampoo” based on birch tar and burdock root extract. The price is $ 1,09 – $ 1,6.
- Vitamin complex “Derma” with proteins and vitamins, restores the functionality of the follicles. The cost is $ 9 – $ 10.
- Nizoral promotes the activation of hair follicles and sebaceous glands. The tool is sold at a price of $ 9,86.
Also on the shelves of pharmacies you can buy castor, almond and linseed oil, saturated with vitamins and amino acids. Thanks to various pharmacy and home complexes, you can make your hair healthy and silky. Their density will also be noticeable over time. You need to be patient and follow the basic rules for hair care.
Video on how to make hair thick
Ways to make your hair thick: