Every woman dreams of having a smooth, supple and soft skin that would attract attention with her ideality. Therefore, the appearance of striae on the hips, buttocks, abdomen and chest greatly worries most of the fair sex. After the appearance of stretch marks, the question arises of how to remove them.
- Causes of stretch marks
- Types of striae
- Drug treatments for stretch marks
- Striatum preparations
- Salon treatments
- Chemical peeling
- Laser stretch marks treatment
- How to remove stretch marks on the pope at home
- Creams for stretch marks
- Aloe and Dandelion Body Cream
- Cream with mummy
- Stretch Mark Scrubs
- Sugar salt scrub
- Coffee scrub
- Stretch Mark Wraps
- Hot Wrap with Cocoa Butter
- Clay Wrap
- Oil wrap
- Masks for stretch marks
- Yeast mask
- Ginger mask
- Water treatments
- Sport exercises
- Cold and hot shower
- Proper nutrition
- Recommendations of cosmetologists
- Video about ways to get rid of stretch marks
Causes of stretch marks
The appearance of stretch marks is easier to prevent than to get rid of them later, since without serious interventions they will remain with the woman forever. Of course, over time, if you carefully look after the problem area, the striae become invisible.
There are many reasons for the appearance of stretch marks:
- Heredity – if one of the relatives (mother, grandmother or great-grandmother) had stretch marks, then the woman has a predisposition to them. Therefore, any even minor changes in the body can contribute to their appearance.
- Weak skin turgor is also a very common cause of stretch marks. Due to insufficient moisture in the cells, the skin becomes dry and brittle, prone to microtrauma.
- A sharp increase in body fat or muscle mass. The skin does not have time to adapt and stretch, which causes tears.
- Pregnancy affects the skin in all directions. There is a hormonal disorder, dry skin, and an increase in volume. Even at the planning stage, a woman should be mentally prepared for the possible occurrence of striae and take preventive measures.
- The postpartum period is also dangerous for the appearance of stretch marks, especially on the hips and chest.
- Mechanical injuries are the rarest of the causes. A woman may inadvertently roll over in a dream or unsuccessfully stretch her skin and even not notice it. And then, with surprise, he will consider a bluish scar.
- The teenage period in 38% of cases in girls leaves stretch marks. Usually these are areas of fast-growing breasts and hips, rarely the abdomen. By the way, stretch marks of precisely the teenage period become invisible in the future.
- Hormonal disorders associated with a thyroid or adrenal gland disease lead to thinning and rupture of fibers which subsequently become striae.
The most common places for stretch marks to appear:
In rare exceptions, it may appear on the face.
Types of striae
Striae – scarring of the skin after receiving microtraumas.
They may be:
- filiform, subtle and inconspicuous;
- pale pink short stretch marks;
- longitudinal burgundy scars.
Depending on the reasons for the appearance, they can be vertical, horizontal or lattice. If the skin itself is pale, then with time the striae seem to disappear. Owners of tanned skin are less fortunate – the scars on their body will be pale, and even tanning will not help.
Drug treatments for stretch marks
It must be remembered that it is not possible to completely get rid of scars, only to make them invisible to the eye.
Commonly used drugs that accelerate the healing of scars and scars, as well as increase collagen production in the area:
- vitamins C, E and A;
- hyaluronic acid;
- tea tree oil, citrus, almond, coconut and rose, wheat germ;
- hydrolyzed proteins;
- echinacea extract;
- algae extract.
1. Gel Lierak Fitolastil.
The gel can be used during pregnancy, it has a pleasant aroma. It contains a complex of useful plants: cuffs, ivy and horsetail 35%. Leaves no marks on clothes.
Apply to desired areas once a day.
2. ANTI-STRIES from Zhernetik.
Helps reduce existing stretch marks and prevents the appearance of new ones. It has a firming effect, helps prevent skin aging. Contains microalgae enzymes, antioxidant complex of natural origin, amino acids.
Method of application of funds: apply to problem areas once a day.
3. Biovergretures from Biotherm.
Increases skin tone and plasticity, which contributes to its better tolerance to stretching.
The composition includes:
- droxiproline and organic silicon, contributing to better collagen production;
- hazelnut and soybean oils, softening the skin;
- moisture-saturated complex.
Apply every day for 2-3 months, 2 times a day.
In the fight against striae are offered:
- chemical peeling with fruit acids;
- laser resurfacing;
- microcurrent therapy;
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
The procedure is carried out with the participation of compounds that cause a chemical burn of the skin. It is covered with a white film at the place of application, and then exfoliates, leaving behind a renewed smooth skin.
Great for fresh striae – several procedures will make them lighter and more even, and will also contribute to better penetration of components of additional stretch marks.
Laser stretch marks treatment
How to remove stretch marks on the pope with a laser is of interest to many women. During the procedure, the upper layer of the skin is removed, which reduces the depth of even the oldest scars. The procedure is quite painful, so local anesthesia is used. After laser resurfacing, the sensitivity of the skin remains for some time.
For fresh striae, 3
-6 procedures are required, and for obsolete 6-12, with a break of 1-2 months. After the full course, it is possible to eliminate them completely.
In the fight against stretch marks, mesotherapy is considered the most effective way, because the procedure allows you to introduce substances under the skin, the lack of which causes the appearance of scars. After the introduction of small doses of the drug composition, metabolic processes are started, the healed tissue is replaced by healthy cells.
Algorithm of actions:
- the procedure site is treated with an antiseptic;
- use painkillers;
- thin needles the drug composition is administered under the affected skin;
- After the procedure, sedatives are applied.
During mesotherapy, usually administered:
- collagen fibers;
- biostimulants from medicinal plants;
- amino acid complexes;
- vitamins E, A;
How to remove stretch marks on the pope at home
How to remove stretch marks on the pope at home, interests many women. To do this, you will have to make enough effort and patience, because striae are very reluctant to decrease.
The use of cosmetics will give only a partial result, but if you add training, proper nutrition and replenishment of the water balance, then success is guaranteed.
The main means of dealing with stretch marks at home:
Creams for stretch marks
First of all, the cream should contain ingredients that increase the elasticity of the skin, for example, collagen and elastin. Ideal companies that produce products for pregnant women. Such products do not contain components that adversely affect the body.
Creams effectively prevent the appearance of stretch marks, and help reduce already existing scars.
Mode of application:
- thoroughly cleanse the skin, take a shower or bath;
- apply a thin layer in circular rubbing movements until completely absorbed;
- sometimes you need to do 2 times a day;
- use 2-3 months.
Aloe and Dandelion Body Cream
A cream of these components restores the epidermis, evens out stretch marks, making them invisible. Scarlet accelerates the regenerative processes of the body, and dandelion relieves the inflammatory process, regardless of its location.
The cream can be made from fresh plants or decoctions of the dried parts, making the basis of cosmetic base oil.
Cream with mummy
Mummy in its composition and properties is a unique substance, the best in the fight against stretch marks that appear, as it helps:
- restore cells;
- reduce the depth and relief of stretch marks;
- make striae invisible;
- increase skin turgor;
- nourish the covers with useful elements.
Mummies must be mixed with any cream or oil without additional components.
Stretch Mark Scrubs
Scrubs have a good effect on the condition of the skin. Thanks to massage movements and solid particles, epidermis is stimulated and an active rush of blood to the treated area occurs. And together with the additional components present in the composition, they effectively cope with the appearance of striae.
If micro-injuries have already appeared, then scrubs will help to reduce them as quickly as possible and make them invisible to the eye. It is enough to use 1-2 times a week.
|View||Feature||Where to get||Comment|
|Natural||They contain particles of crushed seeds or coffee. Better renew the top layer and stimulate blood circulation.||Cook yourself or purchase at the store.||Not suitable for sensitive skin.|
|Synthetic||The composition contains silicone particles that gently act on the epidermis.||They are sold with ready-made formulas in any mass-market stores.||Suitable for sensitive skin.|
|With the addition of oils||Soften the skin during the procedure, which reduces the risk of dryness. Protect the skin for several hours.||If not present in the formula, then you can add it yourself.||Certain oils can cause an allergic reaction.|
Sugar salt scrub
The best remedy for stretch marks. Sugar and salt can be found in any housewife, so preparing a scrub is not difficult.
- 0.5 tablespoon. Sahara;
- 0.5 tablespoon. salts;
- 4 tablespoon oils (can be vegetable).
Mix and use the ingredients in one application.
It is good if there is a coffee grinder with which you can grind the grains yourself. If not, then the finished product can be purchased at a special store.
It will take 0.5 tablespoon. coffee particles to which you can add sugar and butter to choose from. It is also permissible to use cooled ground. You need to apply on dry skin (an exception is a scrub with added sugar) and not more than 1 time in 7-10 days.
Stretch Mark Wraps
Wraps – a procedure in which a special composition is applied to the body, and then
the zone is wrapped in a changing device. This improves the structure of the skin, smoothes and tightens it. After application, the general tone of the body rises well, toxins, toxins and excess fluid from the tissues are eliminated.
Types of wraps:
- Dry wrapping is done only with changing materials without the use of cosmetics. The effect is achieved due to the heat of one’s own body.
- Cold wrap creates a thermogenic effect, actively cooling the area with a special composition so that blood and heat are added to that place.
- Hot wrapping with special warming agents causes a strong flow of blood to the treated area.
There are several ways to swaddle:
- Film wrap is the most common. A special thin film is applied to the body, which creates an excellent thermogenic effect.
- The bandage wrap is well suited for compressing the zone and contributes to the rapid reduction of volumes.
- The fabric wrap is done with long thick sheets moistened with the necessary solutions.
To achieve a good effect, it is necessary to perform wraps every 1-2 days for 30-60 minutes for 1.5 months.
Hot Wrap with Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter greatly softens the skin, making it velvety and moisturized. Caffeine in the composition increases muscle tone, removes unnecessary fluid from the body.
To prepare the wrap, you must:
- 2-3 tablespoon Melt cocoa butter in a water bath 104 – 109,4°F and cool to 96,8 – 44,6°F;
- apply the composition to the prepared skin;
- wrap the body with swaddling material;
- after 30 minutes take a warm shower.
Clay is known for its stretching, wound healing properties. When wrapping, two advantages are combined: due to the heat, the pores expand, releasing accumulated toxins, and useful elements from the composition enter the epidermis.
How to remove stretch marks on the priest with clay:
- dilute 100 g of clay in 0,2 – 0,3 pint of water (preferably mineral);
- mix to the consistency of sour cream;
- To improve the effect and soften the skin, you can add essential oils, cinnamon, tincture of red pepper, coffee.
- apply with massage movements in a thick layer;
- wrap with swaddling materials;
- leave for 20-40 minutes;
- rinse off.
Oil wraps help women solve many problems, including the appearance of stretch marks. In the mixtures, base oils with the addition of essential oils are used, which improve the resulting effect.
- 1,01 fluid ounce of base oil with several essential oils in 2 drops;
- apply the composition to the necessary areas of the skin;
- wrap the body with swaddling material;
- after 45 minutes, the mixture should be blotted dry with napkins, and bathe in the shower using detergents.
The procedure for wrapping with oils must be carried out after 1 day for a month.
Masks for stretch marks
Masks enhance the effect of the daily anti-stretch complex due to deep penetration into the dermis. By their action, they are emollient and constricting (with egg or gelatin). Although masks are considered the most effective in treating stretch marks, they alone cannot replace the full range of procedures.
Masks for stretch marks are:
To get the best result, the nutritional or smoothing composition of the mask must:
- use 2-3 times a week;
- apply to a dry body after washing and massage with a scrub;
- apply a softening mask with a thick layer, tightening – thin;
- the duration of aging is at least 15 minutes;
- a course of 10-15 procedures, more is possible.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Yeast masks perfectly cleanse and nourish the skin, smooth its relief and tone. Yeast has a whitening effect, which is a definite plus in the fight against fresh stretch marks.
How to remove stretch marks on the priest with a yeast mask:
- 15 g of dry granular yeast mixed with 2 tablespoon. cream
- wait 10 minutes until a dense foam cap is formed;
- add 2 tablespoon liquid honey;
- mix the mass;
- apply to problem areas for 30 minutes.
Ginger is famous for its thermogenic properties and useful elements that make up the composition. It effectively fights against dryness, lethargy of tissues, roughnesses of the epidermis, senile wrinkles.
Mode of application:
- mix 60 g of any cream without additives, 20 g of crushed ginger root, 2 teaspoons. liquid honey, 2 drops of essential oil;
- apply to cleansed skin;
- wash off after 15–20 minutes.
It is necessary to take a contrast shower or bath with the addition of useful elements constantly. Skin cleansing significantly improves the penetrating properties of creams and masks, and is also an additional tool in the fight against stretch marks.
Swimming in seawater (in the pool or open water) would be of great benefit. Sea water greatly dries the skin, but at the same time it perfectly nourishes it with all possible elements, increasing turgor, activates regeneration, and disinfects. If it is possible to swim in sea water, then you need to use it as regularly as possible.
Sport is an excellent prevention of striae. Due to the better oxygen saturation of the blood, the production and release of the hormone cortisol into the blood, the skin condit
ion improves markedly.
Perfect for preserving the beauty of the skin cardio training in the fresh air. They do not require additional costs, suitable for all categories of people.
You can perform at a slow and fast pace, from 20 minutes to 3 hours. You can calculate the distance traveled or the number of steps.
It has no contraindications or age restrictions. The most useful type of training.
There are several types:
- running with obstacles;
You can not deal with the presence of contraindications.
3. Jumping rope.
20 minutes a day is enough to tighten and improve the skin. The muscles of the whole body work, and the heated blood delivers oxygen particles to all tissues.
Technique of execution:
- legs together, elbows looking to the sides and bent;
- rotational movements are made by the forearms and a little hand;
- the back is straight;
- the jumps are not high.
Training with a skipping rope can be diversified by different techniques, for example, jumping on legs alternately, or on one, or with crossing arms. The more techniques are used, the better all the body processes are involved.
The ideal exercise to improve the quality of the skin and body is the bar:
- rest on hands / elbows and socks, body in limbo;
- the back is straight, must neither bend nor bend;
- elbows at the level of the rude, socks narrower than the shoulders;
- hold out in this position for as long as possible.
In addition to pleasant sensations, body massage brings many benefits: it corrects the figure, improves blood circulation and accelerates cell regeneration. In the treatment of stretch marks plays an important role, so they should not be neglected.
Massage from striae can be entrusted to a professional, relative or to do it yourself. To do this, you need a fat cream or massage oil – they are absorbed for a long time, which allows you to successfully perform manipulations without injuring the skin.
The first movements should be barely noticeable, warming up. As blood flow arrives at the treated site, the pressure can be increased very slightly. If during the massage there are no pleasant sensations or pain appears, then the woman is doing it wrong. It is necessary to reduce the pressure or change the direction of movement.
A special massage brush will enhance the effect.
Stretch marks, even in neglected condition, can be eliminated by a warm bath with the addition of oils, infusions of herbs and salt. Useful components penetrate through the expanded pores into the deep layers of the epidermis, activate the regenerative abilities of the skin and stretch redness in problem areas. The skin at the site of scarring brightens faster, and the striae are reduced.
Cold and hot shower
This method has long been known as the best way to strengthen immunity.
The gradual decrease, and then the increase in water temperature, effectively start the processes:
- the elasticity of blood vessels improves;
- the body is rejuvenated;
- increases skin turgor.
People doing hardening look younger and are rarely bothered by the appearance of striae.
A woman’s nutrition and her lifestyle are completely reflected in her appearance, so it is necessary to monitor the adequate intake of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Their ratio is important for the proper metabolic process in the body.
Bad effect on skin turgor:
- semi-finished products;
- purchased juices and soda water;
Recommendations of cosmetologists
Fighting stretch marks is a long process in which perseverance and patience are needed.
Beauticians confirm that preventing striae from appearing on the body is easier than getting rid of them later, therefore it is important for people at risk to monitor the condition of the body.
When the scars have already appeared, it is necessary to begin treatment as soon as possible, until the skin has turned white in the places of tears on its own. If this is not done, then it will be possible to remove the imperfections only surgically.
Video about ways to get rid of stretch marks
Reasons for the appearance of stretch marks: