You can pump up people without special physical training both at home and in the gym. Workouts that do not require going outside the house are actively gaining popularity, especially among housewives and women on maternity leave.
Understanding the technique of performing basic exercises , as well as the principle of working out specific muscle groups, an athlete will be able to transform his own body in a few months of regular training.
How can a girl pump up at home for a month from scratch, without dumbbells and sports equipment
How to pump up at home for a particular girl, it is advisable to decide with a professional fitness trainer. The specialist will not only competently draw up a training program, but will also adjust the athlete’s diet, as well as give recommendations on how to psychologically adjust yourself to the training in order to maintain motivation for the longest possible time.
To workout at home brought results as soon as possible, the girl should:
- set yourself mini-goals in performing the exercises: small victories over yourself or improving your skills at a subconscious level stimulate the athlete to continue to train further and even harder;
- gradually increase the load , starting with the minimum duration of the lesson: during the first two weeks, training should last no more than 30-35 minutes;
- engage at least 3-4 times a week, while classes at home are preferably carried out every time at the same time;
- choose comfortable clothing for training : during training, it is advisable to wear athletic shoes, a T-shirt made of natural fabrics that do not hamper movement, and pants or shorts made of elastic material;
- drink as much clean water as possible during the classes, because, regardless of where they are held, the body loses a large amount of fluid, which is necessary for the normal functioning of vital organs and systems;
- observe the stages of a consistent session , without ignoring any of them: the training should consist of a warm-up, a main part and a hitch. These steps help minimize the risk of injury or “overtraining syndrome.”
Iron-Free Exercise Exercises
How to pump up at home using dumbbells, weights and other sports equipment does not raise questions. It is much more difficult to correctly compose a training program from exercises that do not involve the use of weighting materials.
Despite the lack of additional equipment, compliance with the technique of performing loads will enable the girl to get a visible result after 4-5 weeks of regular classes.
Squats use your lower body muscles. With their help, you can increase the endurance of the muscles of the legs, as well as give relief to the buttocks and back of the thigh.
In addition, the squat:
- improves posture;
- practices coordination;
- trains the cardiovascular system;
- multiplies the indicator of the general endurance of the body.
The main advantages of this type of load is the fact of the minimum number of contraindications for its implementation. Using a well-chosen squatting technique, doctors recommend that professional athletes recover this way from injuries.
The classic technique of doing squats involves strictly following the algorithm:
- Stand up straight; put feet at shoulder distance; straighten the spine; extend your neck; Place straight arms along the body.
- Take a deep breath through the nose and bend the lower limbs in the knee joints, thus bringing the buttocks closer to the floor.
- While at the bottom, it is necessary to ensure that the knees are approximately at the level of the big toes, but not extend beyond the feet. Hands without bending, forward.
- After surviving 3-5 seconds, exhale sharply, allowing air to escape through the mouth, and slowly take the starting position while standing on straight legs.
With the help of push-ups, you can not only strengthen the upper body, but also work out the press and spinal muscles. Due to the many variations in the implementation of this exercise, its regular inclusion in the training program will allow you to work out the maximum number of muscle groups of an athlete, while not loading the cardiovascular system.
In order not to enter the body into a state of shock from excessive load, professional fitness trainers recommend starting to do push-ups on the knees, gradually switching to the classic exercise:
- Take a horizontal position, belly down; palms to put in the chest area, propping them with the back on the floor; put your feet on your fingertips.
- Straighten your arms and thus tear your stomach from the supporting surface; draw in the stomach; knees should be straight.
- Take a deep breath and, as you exhale, descend as close to the floor as possible by bending your arm in the elbow joint.
- Touching the chest of the floor, return to its original position, while controlling that the body changes its position, being in an invariably straight state.
Back push ups
Reverse push-ups allow you to pump hard-to-reach muscle groups of the arms, back and shoulders. Their implementation requires only the presence of a stable solid supporting surface.
It is not recommended to perform the exercise in question, resting on a sofa or chair. This can provoke a loss of balance, improper distribution of the load and, as a result, the athlete gets injured (stretching, tearing, and so on).
It is recommended to perform back push-ups at home, observing the basic recommendations of professionals:
- Turn your back to the supporting surface, which should be at the level of the hips of a person when he is in a standing position.
- Place the palms on the support so that the fingers are turned towards the back.
- Bend the legs at the knees and put them on the feet, forming a right angle in the knee joint.
- As you exhale, bend your elbows and bring your buttocks as close to the floor as possible.
- Without pausing, slowly straighten your arms, thus lifting your body to its original position.
At the upper point, it is not recommended to straighten the arms completely, as this can lead to damage to the elbow joint (its dislocation, flight and even a crack).
Using lunges, athletes at home can work out the back of the thigh and buttocks. Despite the high effectiveness of the exercise in question, it has a high rate of injury.
It is necessary to strictly observe the technique of its implementation:
- Stand up straight; le
gs should be shoulder width apart; straighten your back; put your hands on your belt.
- After a deep breath through the nose, allow the accumulated air to leave the lungs through the mouth; put your left foot forward; bend the lower limbs at the knees so that the right leg touches the floor when the body is in the lower position. It is not recommended to concentrate most of the weight on one of the legs; body weight should be distributed between both limbs.
- After holding for 2-3 seconds, slowly straighten your legs and return to the starting position, putting the left limb in place.
- Repeat step 2, replacing the left foot with the right.
As you carry out the attacks, the athlete may feel a lack of actual load. In this case, fitness trainers recommend resorting to the use of improvised weights. Books, water bottles, or bags of things of the same mass can play their role.
The bar is one of the most effective exercises with which you can simultaneously work out all muscle groups of the body. It does not require special skills or good physical preparation.
In view of the distribution of the load throughout the muscles during the exercise, the time spent in the rack must be increased gradually, starting from 20 seconds The optimal increase in load is the addition of 10 seconds. during each lesson, starting from the third.
- Position the body in a horizontal position, taking the emphasis on the floor on the elbows and tips of the toes.
- Draw in the stomach; make sure that there is no deflection in the lumbar, and the muscles of the whole body are as stressed as possible.
- Face down, creating a straight line through the legs, torso, neck and head.
- Keep the body in this position for the necessary amount of time, without relaxing muscles and without changing position.
When in the bar it is recommended to observe measured breathing, making sure that the inhaled air does not linger inside the lungs. Otherwise, the athlete may feel dizziness or nausea caused by a lack of oxygen in the body.
You can pump up at home using dynamic exercises as well as practicing statics. The side bar is considered the most effective static load that can save a person from excess fat in the waist and sides. With its help, you can also work out the press, making it more embossed and strong.
The rack in question will be most effective when executed in conjunction with the classic version of the bar. Due to the multidirectional load, the body does not overwork, and the muscles work due to the acceleration of blood circulation in the worked out areas of the body.
- Lie on your left side, leaning on the floor with your hand on your elbow and the side surface of your left foot; put the right foot on the left.
- Due to the tension of the muscles of the body, it is raised on the left hand, controlling that the weight is distributed evenly between the two fulcrum.
- Place your right hand along the body; draw in the stomach; buttocks strain.
- After spending the necessary amount of time in this position, roll over to the other side and repeat similar actions lying on the right side.
With the help of the Superman exercise at home, it will be possible to strengthen the muscles of the back, and especially the thoracic and lumbar spine. A simple technique of its implementation allows you to include such a load in the training programs of people of any age, build and health status.
In order for the result from the performance of “Superman” to become noticeable as soon as possible, you should do it daily, regardless of the availability of other exercises on a particular day.
- Lie on your stomach; legs and arms stretch down and up, respectively; face to the floor.
- Take a deep breath and, on exhalation, tear off the limbs from the floor, forming a deflection in the lower back due to tension in the back muscles and the press. Raise your head, looking forward.
- Fix the position for 10-15 seconds, and then slowly return to its original position, avoiding sudden movements and rapid relaxation of muscles.
The correct implementation of this exercise will help to avoid exacerbation of osteochondrosis (if any), improve posture and minimize the risk of a person developing spinal curvature.
Twisting with leg lifting is included in the home workout program to work out the muscles of the upper and lower press. When performing the exercise in question, it is necessary to ensure that the lower back is always pressed to the floor. Otherwise, the athlete runs the risk of getting a sprain or provoking a knock out of the vertebral column.
- Lie on your back; put your hands behind your head; stretch your legs.
- On the exhale, raise the upper body (to the shoulder blades), at the same time bend the knees, as if pressing the lower limbs to itself.
- Without pausing, return to the starting position, avoiding jerks and other sudden movements.
During the lifting of the body, it is important to ensure that they occur solely due to the tension of the abdominal muscles, and not with the hands that regulate the position of the neck and head.
Burpee is an exercise used not only to work out different muscle groups, but also as a training of the cardiovascular system.
It should be done at a fast pace, while strictly adhering to the stages of the load under consideration.
- Stand up straight; feet should be placed as close as possible; hands are in a free position.
- Jump as high as possible and, at the same time, bring your arms out through the sides up to make cotton.
- Without pausing, after landing, take a pose while lying on the floor and perform one push-up.
- Get up and repeat 2-3 points.
Circular training allows you to lose weight at home and dry the body. As part of this type of training, it is understood that a cycle of 4-5 exercises is carried out without stops, after which a pause is made, no more than 1 minute in length, and the initial complex is repeated.
As an example of a circular training, you can use the following group of loads:
- jumping on
the spot – 50 times;
- twisting with raising legs – 15 times;
- Squats – 20 times;
- bar – 1 min;
- running in place with high hips – 1 min.
30-day workout plan
How to pump up at home, and get rid of excess weight is possible only with regular training. In order to avoid body fatigue, it is not recommended to exercise at home more than 3 times a week. The complex of homework should be compiled by a fitness trainer taking into account the state of health and the goal of a particular person’s activities.
If it is not possible to use the services of a specialist, you can take the following program as the basis for your training, designed for people aged 20 to 35 years who do not have serious health contraindications for playing sports.
|Day of the week||Exercise sequence|
At home, you can pump up as well as in the gym, using iron weights. However, when practicing at home, an athlete needs a much greater amount of motivation to force himself to prefer sports to other entertainments.
With the right psychological attitude, as well as observing the technique of performing the most effective exercises, the visible result with this type of training will appear after the first 4-5 weeks of regular classes.
Effective Home Workout Video
How to quickly remove the stomach and make a thin waist: