Girls who strive for ideal in appearance, use different means to get closer to the cherished canons of beauty. Lip augmentation is one of the main questions that interest many girls, how to make them chubby.
- How to make lips puffy with a glass
- Puffy lips with a bottle
- Using a special plumper
- Exfoliating scrub
- Lip augmentation with toothpaste
- Cinnamon Balm
- Mask with pepper
- Menthol mask
- Nicotinic Acid Mask
- Glycerin mask
- Peppermint juice
- Vitamin Masks
- Mask with coffee
- Mustard mask
- Massage for lip augmentation
- Massage with ice
- How to make up lips
- Exercises to make lips puffy
- Is it possible to enlarge your lips yourself forever
- Video on how to make lips larger
How to make lips puffy with a glass
The easiest way is to use a glass. It does not produce such a significant effect as specialized tools, but if there is no other possibility, you can use it.
Before proceeding with the procedure, it is necessary to moisturize the lips. Suitable petroleum jelly, colorless lipstick or balm.
After that, you need to take a regular glass, put it tightly to your lips, and then strongly draw in air with your mouth and close your mouth. After a few seconds, you can relax your lips.
It is important that the procedure should be repeated no more than 4 times in one approach. And in order for the results from the procedure to be more noticeable, it is recommended to do it for two to 3 weeks.
Puffy lips with a bottle
But here’s how to make lips puffy at home with a bottle. An ordinary bottle is required for the procedure. Before proceeding with lip augmentation, they should be treated with any moisturizer.
The procedure itself is very similar to lip augmentation with a glass. The bottle should be pressed firmly to your mouth, slightly open your lips and draw in the air from the container. After a few seconds, the mouth is relaxed.
Repeat no more than 3 times in a row. To achieve a greater effect, they recommend performing the exercise for a week or two. This method can quickly achieve results. However, it will not give a lasting effect.
Using a special plumper
If you need a more effective tool for lip augmentation than a glass or a bottle, resort to the help of a plumper. Plamper is a special vacuum device, the so-called suction cup for lip augmentation. It is small in size and looks like a kind of plastic cap, quite wide.
Special skills for handling plamper are not required:
- First of all, it is necessary to treat the lips with a moisturizer (cream, balm, etc.).
- Then the plamper must be applied to the lips.
- Then they suck in a lot of air and release the plamper (it should be held without the help of hands).
- Keep the device on your lips for 10-20 seconds.
- Then the plamper is removed (it must not be torn abruptly, but carefully picked up near the corner of the lips).
- Lubricate the lips with emollient cream or balm.
Important! If there is any damage / irritation on the lips, you cannot use the “suction cup” . Also, caution should be taken in treating people with weak vessels and diabetes.
One of the rather effective and useful means for lip augmentation is a scrub. Lip scrubs allow you to exfoliate dead skin cells, refresh and visually make the lips fuller and larger. In addition, you can make a scrub at home without spending a lot of money, for example, from ground coffee mixed with face cream.
It is necessary to apply a scrub to the lips once a day, preferably in the morning, so that it provides the lips with volume for the whole day.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Lip augmentation with toothpaste
Not everyone knows that you can enlarge your lips at home with regular toothpaste. It moisturizes and gives them puffiness. It is enough to apply a small amount to the toothbrush, and then usd it on the lips with circular massaging movements. After that, rinse the paste with water.
Important! It is not recommended to use a brush with too stiff bristles – it can damage the thin skin of the lips.
The next useful and effective way to enlarge the lips at home is a cinnamon balm with your own hands. He will not only make lips visually larger, but will also nourish them.
To prepare the balm you will need:
- cinnamon (as an oil / fine powder);
- petroleum jelly;
- any lipstick;
- almond oil.
- Approximately the same amount of petroleum jelly and lipstick should be melted in a microwave oven, mixed.
- Then add cinnamon to the mixture (a few drops of oil / 0.5 teaspoons of powder).
- If desired, you can add essential oil for odor.
- Then they transfer the balm to an empty container, apply a thin layer several times a day.
The resulting mixture is recommended to be stored in the refrigerator.
Mask with pepper
To prepare such a mask, only 3 ingredients are required: honey, petroleum jelly and a small amount of red pepper. All these components must be mixed well and gently usd into the lips. Rinse off the mask after 7-10 minutes.
An effective tool for lip augmentation is also considered a menthol mask. Due to its menthol content, it provides blood flow to the lips. This, in turn, contributes to an increase in their volume.
You will need the following ingredients:
- liquid menthol;
- some fresh mint;
- corn oil (cold pressed);
- a pinch of instant coffee.
The crushed mint must be added to the mixture of corn oil and menthol, mix well, add coffee, mix again until smooth. The mixture should be kept on the lips for 50-60 minutes , covered with a cling film on top for a greater effect.
Nicotinic Acid Mask
A distinctive feature of the mask with nicotinic acid is that it gives an instant effect that lasts on the lips for about 5 hours. To prepare the mask, you will need nicotinic acid tablets (they are sold in pharmacies) in the amount of 8 pieces. You will also need a small amount of red pepper (about half a spoon) and petroleum jelly.
Nicotinic acid tablets need to be crushed into powder, mixed with red pepper and petroleum jelly so that a homogeneous mass is obtained. The mask should be kept on the lips for no more than two minutes, after which carefully remove the remaining mixture with a cotton pad or napkin. To make the effect more noticeable, you must use it regularly.
At home, you can also make your lips puffier with a glycerin mask.
- petroleum jelly;
- lemon juice (fresh);
- granulated sugar;
Enough 5-7 g (a little more than a teaspoon) of each component. Glycerin is worth taking less – about half a tablespoon.
- All components of the future mask are thoroughly mixed to a homogeneous mass.
- The container with the mixture is kept on a steam bath for 2-3 minutes.
- For effective lip augmentation, the mask should be left on the lips for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the product thoroughly with cool water.
The action of such a mask will last several hours, so it is recommended to use it repeatedly for a greater effect.
To make lips puffy at home, you can also use mint oil extract.
There are several ways to increase lips with this tool:
- The easiest method is to add a few drops of peppermint oil to the lip gloss that is used daily.
- You can also make ice cubes from peppermint oil: add 3 cap. To 3,38 fluid ounce of water. oil and make ice cubes from this mixture. With these cubes you need to wipe your lips every day in the morning.
- In addition, you can do massage using oil: not too hard with a toothbrush to usd the product on the lips for several minutes.
Peppermint juice is convenient to use precisely because everyone who wants to enlarge their lips can choose a method of application that is suitable specifically for him. But it is worth treating this remedy with caution – peppermint oil is a strong allergen.
A popular method of lip augmentation is the use of vitamin masks – they not only make lips more puffy, but also nourish them with beneficial substances.
To prepare the mask, you need to purchase liquid vitamins E and A from the pharmacy (sold in ampoules). In addition, you will need a small amount of honey (8 g) and 5-6 g of olive oil (you can also take vegetable instead). It is necessary to mix all the ingredients and apply the mask on the lips, leaving for 20-25 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Beauticians recommend using such products regularly.
Mask with coffee
Coffee also helps to add volume to the lips – a lip mask with coffee in this case will do its job perfectly.
To make a coffee mask, you need the following ingredients:
- ground coffee (1 teaspoons);
- cocoa butter ( 0,1 – 0,1 fluid ounce, can be replaced with olive);
- honey (1 teaspoons);
- peppermint oil (3 cap. per mixture).
The components should be mixed so that the mass becomes homogeneous, hold on the lips for 10-12 minutes, massage them, then rinse off the mask with warm water. The desired result is immediately noticeable, but it lasts only a few hours, so you should use the mask regularly for 2-3 months.
Mustard mask consists of the following products:
- mustard powder (10 g);
- olive / vegetable / burdock / other oil (1 teaspoons);
- fresh lemon juice ( 0,17 fluid ounce);
- honey (3 teaspoons);
- petroleum jelly (10 g).
- Mix honey and petroleum jelly, hold for several minutes in the microwave (until smooth).
- Combine mustard powder, oil and lemon juice.
- Mix honey and petroleum jelly with the rest of the ingredients.
- The resulting mask is evenly applied to the lips (can be covered with cling film on top).
- Keep the mixture for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with water.
Important! If the mask begins to pinch, immediately remove it from the lips, so as not to provoke irritation.
Massage for lip augmentation
In addition to masks, at home they do regular massage for lip augmentation. It promotes blood flow to the lips, which will also give an increase effect.
For massage you will need a cream with a moisturizing effect (you can also use petroleum jelly) and
a clean toothbrush of medium or low hardness. It is required to massage the lips with the cream applied on them in circular movements for 3-5 minutes, until the tingling is slight. You can do this several times a day. Experts recommend a procedure before taking a bath or shower.
Massage with ice
Lip massage can be performed using ice. The essence of this procedure is to drive an ice cube over the lips for a couple of minutes, as if massaging the desired area with it. Ice helps accelerate blood circulation, which will provide lips with volume. It is worth remembering that the effect of such a massage is short-lived.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
How to make up lips
To make the lips visually look bigger, sometimes correctly made-up makeup is enough:
- Balm. Before proceeding directly to makeup, moisturize your lips. This balm is ideal to cope with.
- Tonal basis. Professional makeup artists recommend applying the foundation before doing makeup. It is important to take into account the fact that the tonal foundation should be as close as possible in color to the skin.
- Pomade. Properly selected lipstick (in particular, any saturated color) can significantly increase lips. The main thing is to choose the right shade.
- Lip gloss. The concept of choosing a gloss is the same as in choosing a lipstick. A significant role is played by a correctly selected shade, as well as the presence / absence of sparkles and a pearlescent effect. Mother of pearl creates a volumetric effect.
- Contour Pencil. A contour pencil emphasizes the contour, “filling” the lips.
- Highlighter. Highlighter will attract attention to the lips.
Lip augmentation with cosmetics is as follows:
- First of all, moisturize your lips with balm.
- The second point of make-up is the application of a tonal foundation (in a thin layer).
- The next step is to use a light highlighter. To make the effect of full lips more noticeable, it is recommended to apply the product not on the lips themselves, but along the contour, gently.
- Then, with a well-sharpened contour pencil, it is necessary to thinly outline the lips along the inner contour. Experts advise not to paint over the corners of the lips.
- The final step in lip augmentation with makeup is the use of lipstick. It is important to slightly blend the borders of the contour pencil before applying it. Also, for a greater effect, you can not paint over the entire area of the lips, but apply lipstick only on the contours, and then independently blend with your finger. So the shade will turn out smooth, transitional, volumetric.
Exercises to make lips puffy
To make lips puffy helps gymnastics, consisting of several exercises:
- You need to inhale as much air as possible, then fold your lips in a tube and slowly exhale through them.
- It should be whistled for 10-15 seconds, lips folded with a tube.
- Then they smile broadly with their closed mouth, stretching their lips. Repeat 10-12 times.
- The lips pull forward with force, then squeeze and unclench them with tension.
- Slightly knead the area of the lips with teeth for 1-2 minutes.
Is it possible to enlarge your lips yourself forever
At home, you can use a huge number of masks, exercises and makeup techniques, but you can’t permanently increase lips at home. To make them more voluminous than for a day or two, you have to resort to the services of cosmetologists – to do operations and / or injections, but injections also give a long, but not eternal effect.
So, it is quite possible to enlarge the lips for a while at home – you just need to choose the most suitable method and follow the instructions.
Video on how to make lips larger
How to make lips bigger with makeup:
Big lips without Botox and surgery. How to make at home: