Hairstyles from beautiful braids look fancy and original, intricately intertwined on long hair. They are a decoration of the student, they give accuracy and completeness to the school image.
- Scythe “Fish Tail”
- Dutch style braid
- Openwork braid
- Weaving “Ladder”
- Scythe “Snake”
- Weaving “French Falls”
- French braid
- Scythe “Little Dragon”
- Volumetric braid of 4 strands
- Bubble braid
- Scythe rope
- Weaving pigtails with ribbon
- Pigtail in the form of knots
- 5-strand braid
- Pink pigtail
- Video tutorials weaving braids
Scythe “Fish Tail”
Weaving “Fish Tail” is perfect for absolutely everyone:
- Owners of straight long hair.
- Mistresses of thin and weakened hair.
- Owners of rebellious curly curls and thick naughty curls.
The hairstyle is so versatile that it equally well emphasizes how the natural color of the hair, and advantageously sets off highlighting or coloring.
The fish tail will be appropriate for work in the office, and for going to a social event.
Braiding such a braid is simple, just read the instructions carefully and practice:
- To begin with, the hair is put in order: it is washed and dried together with a styling agent.
- They are divided evenly into two parts.
- Capturing on each side a thin curl, intertwine.
- Having reached the base of the neck, fix the resulting spikelet with an elastic band.
Weaving is performed along the entire length or the tail is left and fixed.
Dutch style braid
A magnificent view of hairstyle design with braids inside-out will definitely attract the attention of passers-by, make the image vivid and memorable. It looks rich both in solo performance and when creating complex figures.
Beautiful braids for long hair in the Dutch style are performed according to simple instructions:
- The hair is combed and straightened.
- The starting point of the hairstyle is determined. In this place, from the part of the curls, 3 thin locks are captured, from which the braid is woven.
- Each part is wound from below to below the middle, so that a 3-dimensional convex weaving is obtained.
- As you move along the length, curls are added evenly, forming a hairstyle until the curls run out.
- The hairstyle is fixed with a hairpin or elastic.
Leadership in beauty definitely belongs to openwork braids. Thanks to them, the hairstyle looks airy, easy and stylish, expensive and noble. It may seem that creating the original image requires special skills, and the technology itself is intricate and complicated, but it is not.
After practicing, braiding beautiful openwork braids on their own will be able not only to the housewives with luxurious long hair, but also to the owners of curls more modest. To make braids look elegant and romantic, it is not recommended to make the weave too tight . In this case, do not lose sight of the uniform straightening of the lock.
The step-by-step instruction is as follows:
- A hairbrush, rubber bands from silicone, a hairpin or invisibility, and hair spray are prepared.
- The hair is combed back, separating the part on the crown. Weaving begins with it.
- In several bindings, a classic French braid is performed.
- After that, a thin beam is left on each side. The next round is woven in the usual way.
- At the next stage, the previously left locks are woven, while thin curls are again separated from the main weave.
- By analogy, the entire mass of hair is braided. Thin locks on the sides neatly straightened.
You can stylishly frame your face on one side with the help of an air scythe braided by a ladder.
- To do this, a little hair is separated from the top of the head and secured with a hairpin, this part is not needed.
- Further, from a large curl, on one side, 3 strands are formed, as for weaving a base braid. The work begins.
- After passing a few steps, a small strand taken for weaving is added. Again, a pair of turns is interwoven in the basic mode. Then a thin curl is again interwoven.
Such an algorithm of actions continues until the end of the length, until a beautiful braid is formed. Then, long hair gathered at the back of the head is freed from the hairpin. They will cover the places from which the locks for the ladder were added in such a way that only the openwork part of the weaving will be visible.
An expressive and catchy image is obtained using braids braided by a zigzag all over the head.
On the one hand, such a hairstyle collects all the hair, which makes it convenient for schoolgirls. On the other, it emphasizes the oval of the face and expressiveness of the eyes.
The snake is based on weaving an ordinary braid, so it is not difficult to build it. The principle of operation is to form a braid with weaving strands into it on one side. Suppose, when moving from the right ear to the left, hair is added on the left, and when changing the direction of work – on the right.
Weaving “French Falls”
A brilliant charming hairstyle with the effect of flowing flowing hair is obtained on the basis of weaving “French Falls”.
Despite the sonority of the name, the execution technique is quite simple:
- In the forehead, 3 identical locks are separated – the first, second and third.
- Work begins with covering with the 1st curl of the 2nd, and 3 – between 1 and 2.
- The curl, which turned out to be lower, is left alone. Instead, a new strand is selected and the previous step is repeated.
- Such actions are performed around the entire circumference of the head.
- Weaving ends with fixing with silicone rubber or full weaving of a normal braid.
The classic French b
raid is also called spikelet. This is one of the basic methods of weaving, which is simple in its implementation and is suitable for creating both everyday and elegant look.
To complete the work, all hair must be gathered back. In the parietal zone, 3 equal parts of the hair are separated, which are intertwined in a classic way.
As work progresses along the length, uniform strands are picked up on both sides of the head and woven into a braid.
Scythe “Little Dragon”
The technique of weaving a beautiful braid “Little Dragon” is similar to the execution of a French braid. On long hair, an even row of tightly intertwined strands is obtained, which will remarkably emphasize the beauty of the color of the hair.
- Begin work with an even parting from the right ear to the left.
- Three base curls are formed from this part of the hair, which intertwine with each other.
- To create a dragon as you move along the length of the hair, you need to select curls and weave them into a braid. It is noteworthy that you need to select them from an even parting.
Volumetric braid of 4 strands
Emphasize the natural richness of luxury hair with the help of a voluminous braid of 4 strands. You can braid it both for a little girl and an adult woman. On the basis of this weaving, it is easy to build countless styling and hairstyles.
The execution technique is as follows:
- The entire volume of hair is divided into 4 tails.
- Next, I intersect with each other two extreme left tails and right.
- Then the most extreme right part starts under the central one. The second right is located above the second left.
- The same actions are reproduced on the other hand.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
In fact, this type of braid is based on ribbons that hold the hair together. In this case, the tape acts as a strand with which weaving is performed.
- It is necessary to divide the hair into 2 parts, securing them with two multi-colored ribbons.
- Next, one of the tapes interlaces the hair with a snake and is fixed with the help of a second braid.
- The result is two ropes intertwined with braid.
- Strands of hair are carefully pulled out through the gaps of the fabric, giving volume to the braid and forming bubbles.
The most common and affordable type of weaving that even little girls can master. In appearance, such a braid resembles a rope cable, but in its simplicity is not without elegance.
- To collect hair in a rope, it is necessary to divide them into 2 equal parts. It is better if they are slightly wet – it is easier to weave.
- The resulting tails must be thrown at each other.
- Further, each of them is twisted clockwise, and among themselves they are intertwined against it.
- The hairdress is fixed with an elastic band.
Weaving pigtails with ribbon
To decorate the styling, various accessories are used, from decorative clips to designer hair clips.
One of the simple ways to revive the braid and give it to the hostess an individual character is to interweave a colored ribbon. To do this, the ribbon is fixed at the beginning of work at the base of the head, and as part of the strands is braided into an array.
Pigtail in the form of knots
With this technique, a smooth hairstyle is obtained, so it will not work for owners of not too thick and thin hair.
The meaning of weaving is to curl two central ringlets with extreme locks of hair, mixing them together.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
There is nothing complicated in the formation of a 5-strand braid, you should only carefully monitor the order of movement of the curls.
- Work begins with weaving the usual 3-strand classic braid.
- After two or 3 turns, on the left side of the head, 4 strands are added, which is passed from below under the most extreme strand and displayed at the top of the next curl.
- On the opposite side, similar actions are taken.
- You should carefully monitor the addition of new strands, since the accuracy of the hairstyle depends on this.
- Fasten the finished braid with an elastic band, a cli
p, a hairpin, or stretching it inward.
To amaze those present at a social event with an elegant evening styling, which is based on simple pigtails, simply if you build a masterpiece. An extraordinary solution is a pink pigtail, which diversifies the image and emphasizes the individuality of its owner.
There are 2 ways to make a dazzlingly stylish styling in the shape of a rose.
For the first, classic traditional braids are woven and with the help of hairpins are laid in the hairstyle, imitating a blossoming rose bud. The similarity to a natural flower is given by fluffy strands that are pulled along the length of the braid so that they become airy and openwork.
The second method involves weaving a beautiful back braid in a spiral. On long hair, volumetric weaving looks picturesque and resembles a flower bud.
Video tutorials weaving braids
The technique of weaving braids from 4 strands:
Workshop on weaving braids with bows: