Dark hair does not add beauty to delicate female hands. Their complete removal will not create an attractive effect. Therefore, you should know about how you can lighten the hair on your hands, while maintaining a sense of naturalness.
- Pros and Cons of Home Lightening Techniques
- How to lighten hair without harm: basic rules, contraindications
- Overview of special tools for lightening hair on the hands
- Folk remedies for lightening hair
- Recipe with Soda and Ammonia
- Hydrogen peroxide
- With shaving foam
- With lanolin and petroleum jelly
- With toothpaste
- With hydroperit
- With lemon and fruit vinegar
- Chamomile Recipe
- Fuller’s clay
- Honey and Cinnamon
- Paint lightening
- What should I do if instead of hair my skin lightens
- Features of lightening dark and long hair on dark skin
- Possible effects of home lightening
- Video about lightening hands hair
Pros and Cons of Home Lightening Techniques
Before lightening the hair, you should study the positive and negative points of any procedure.
The advantages of self-bleaching include:
- Availability. For various reasons (financial side, lack of time), not every girl has a desire to seek help from a specialist in a beauty salon. Home methods can be used in any free time, and you will not need to spend big money and time on the purchase of ingredients.
- Safety. Most methods of lightening the hair on the hands is to use non-aggressive natural ingredients.
In addition to the advantages, there are also disadvantages of conducting home-based procedures:
- Lack of effectiveness . Without special chemicals, it is not always possible to achieve the desired results.
- Improper implementation of prescription recommendations . When carrying out the procedures, it is worth taking reasonable care so as not to damage the skin and hair structure.
- Prolonged use of the product . Home procedures will not work to achieve an instant result – safe methods of clarification require systematic and patience.
With proper procedures, hair and skin will not suffer. The result will be affected by the initial color of the hair, its structure and time of application of a particular product.
How to lighten hair without harm: basic rules, contraindications
The hair on the hands can be lightened with harmless methods at home, the main thing is to know how and with what lightening agents to do this. However, it is not possible to predict the reaction of a particular person.
Using unprofessional means is undesirable in cases of:
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Skin diseases.
- The skin has mechanical damage.
- The presence of benign neoplasms.
- High skin sensitivity.
Thick hair on the hands allows any composition to penetrate the skin and act on it. Therefore, a mandatory preliminary check of the skin reaction is necessary. For this, any composition that is used for the first time should be applied for 10-15 minutes to the back of the hand. The product is subject to further use in the absence of an undesirable reaction.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Cracks in the fingers – causes and treatment of the skin with folk remedies, ointments, masks and preparations. Photo.
Overview of special tools for lightening hair on the hands
How to lighten hair on hands with the help of special tools is the first idea that arises when searching for an effective way.
To do this, it is advisable to deal with the assortment offered on the market of cosmetics:
- clarifying cream. The most harmless composition is not able to show an instant effect, but for 3 procedures visible results will be noticeable. The composition is applied to the hair and left for a while, then washed off with soap;
- hair dye. The usual brightening composition is able to quickly and effectively give the hair a light shade, making them as invisible as possible.
The 3 leaders in popularity include creams for lightening:
- Ultra Kemon Liding (Lunex);
- Oway WithOut (Rolland);
- Invisi-Bleatch (Surgi).
When selling any of these creams, an instruction will be provided in which the method of its application and the method of conducting an allergy test will be described in detail.
Folk remedies for lightening hair
Without consulting a doctor and salon procedures, you can achieve the maximum effect by using folk remedies, which are mostly harmless. The most commonly used products include hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, lemon juice, soda, medicinal herbs.
Choosing gentle means, you will have to sacrifice the speed of obtaining the result, but the advantage will be the provision of a soft effect on the hair structure and skin. Ingredients for the preparation of compounds imply low financial costs and the absence of problems with their search.
Recipe with Soda and Ammonia
Soda is an absolutely natural clarifier, but you should not forget about its drying properties. This ingredient alone will not be enough for clarification, therefore, additional components should be used to prepare the clarifying composition.
- 1,01 fluid ounce of water;
- 1 tablespoon ammonia solution;
- 1/2 teaspoons soda;
- 2 tablespoon 30% peroxide.
After mixing all the components, the mixture should be applied in a uniform layer and left for 1 hour. A slight tingling and burning sensation can be felt throughout the procedure. The composition is thoroughly washed with soap.
Due to the pronounced oxidizing properties, the concentrated composition of peroxide should not be used too often. To prepare the product, you will need 2 ampoules of ammonia and 30% peroxide.
Thoroughly mixing the composition in a 1: 1 ratio, carefully apply it directly to the hairline, avoiding contact with the skin of the hands as much as possible. For 1 hour, the composition should be aged, then rinse thoroughly and lubricate the skin with a fat cream.
For very sensitive skin, you can use a solution of hydrogen peroxide 3%. To do this, wipe the hair with
a damp cotton swab and wait for it to dry completely.
After the procedure, care should be taken that peeling does not occur – it is recommended to use a cream of oily consistency.
With shaving foam
Shaving foam can be used in an unusual form. Providing a softening effect, it will not interfere with lightening the hair, and will smooth out the more aggressive effect of peroxide.
To prepare the composition, you will need equal shares of 30% peroxide and shaving foam. The product is applied to unwanted hair until it dries completely for about 0.5 hours. Then the skin should be cleaned and moistened with lotion or cream.
With lanolin and petroleum jelly
How to lighten the hair on the hands with minimal harm to the skin, few know, but there are methods proven by time. For this, components that help moisturize the skin are used.
The method involves the preparation of the composition:
- 10 cap. peroxides;
- 3 cap. ammonia;
- 1 teaspoons shampoo;
- 1/2 teaspoons Vaseline and lanolin.
Is a creamy paste applied to the problem area on hours. After drying, the composition is washed off, and the skin can additionally be moisturized with a cream.
Strongly mint toothpaste, especially with the addition of coloring matter, can cause severe burns. This method of clarification cannot be attributed to gentle, therefore, it should be used with caution and with preliminary allergotest. For cooking, use 2 tablespoon. peroxide and toothpaste.
The composition is applied to the hair for 15 minutes. with maximum accuracy. Skin contact should be avoided. After removing the composition with soapy water, it is necessary to moisturize the skin.
Good results on lightening hair can be achieved with Hydroperit tablets. This preparation is similar in composition to hydrogen peroxide in its usual form, but in the solid state it is additionally saturated with urea.
Components for cooking:
- 5 softened tablets of Hydroperite;
- ammonia ampoule;
- 0,51 fluid ounce of warm water;
- 5 g of shampoo.
The exposure time of the composition is 1 hour. You can cleanse the skin with warm water and soap. Among home cosmetic procedures, this method has managed to establish itself as one of the most effective.
With lemon and fruit vinegar
The use of natural products does not reduce the degree of effectiveness of obtaining a good brightening result. Hair bleaching is achieved through a natural oxidizing effect and in a relatively mild form affects the skin.
The solution is prepared and used in the following way:
- lemon juice with natural vinegar mixed in a ratio of 2 to 1;
- the composition is distributed by hand with a cotton swab.
Women who use methods based on gentle components know how to lighten the hair on their hands with increased sensitivity. The skin may turn slightly pale after treatment, however, after a while, its color will recover on its own. With regular wiping, a good result can be achieved in 7-9 days.
The naturalness and safety of natural herbs makes it possible to apply similar methods to lighten hair for people prone to allergies. For hard and dark hair, this method will be ineffective, and is most often used to lighten brown hair.
15 g of chamomile need to be brewed in 0,68 fluid ounce of boiling water, insist for half an hour. Such a decoction with gruel can be applied and aged for up to 2 hours. Additionally, you can wrap your hand with cling film. After that, the skin is cleaned with water and no additional hydration is required.
Fuller clay, also known as a powerful absorber of fats and impurities, has soft whitening properties. Clay is a natural substance, so it will not have an aggressive effect on the structure of hair and skin.
According to the recipe, you will need to mix the components together to the state of liquid slurry:
- 10 g of clay;
- 1 teaspoons water;
- 5 drops of ammonia.
The mass is distributed on the problem area and aged 10 minutes. Such a brightening mask is washed off with running water or a moist cotton swab.
Honey and Cinnamon
Honey has a good lightening effect, especially in combination with cinnamon. Cooked masks can be used every other day with a general course of 5-10 procedures.
To prepare the clarifier, you must:
- 100 g of honey;
- 3 tablespoon cinnamon
- 10 g of hair conditioner or nourishing cream.
The mask is applied to the dark hair of the hands and aged 30 minutes. After cleansing the skin, lubricate it with a moisturizer.
A special brightening composition for hair will help make them invisible after the first procedure. It is better to use paint for highlighting. You can avoid the appearance of an undesirable shade thanks to the paint without a tinting effect.
The technique of coloring is not very different from the technique for hair on the head. The composition is applied for 30 minutes, after which it is washed off with water. The result from this method is instantaneous, but the effect can be unpredictable. Hair can not just lighten, but turn yellow, which will attract attention to the hands along with the dark color of the hair.
What should I do if instead of hair my skin lightens
How to lighten the hair on the hands, so as not to damage the skin, suggest tips from experienced female representatives in this matter. Radical methods of getting rid of hair are not suitable for everyone because of the high financial costs and soreness of the procedures. One of the fastest methods for giving hair a light shade is dyeing with light tones.
If the instructions for diluting the coloring matter or the exposure time are not followed correctly, undesirable consequences may appear:
- clarification of certain areas.
To avoid this, you should:
- Be sure to check the reaction on the inside of the elbow.
- Do not leave coloring material on the hair for longer than the prescribed time.
- After washing off the paint, moisturize the skin with a special cream.
If the skin at the places of application of the product has lightened, then you should adhere to the recommendations:
- use wound healing ointments or regenerative restorative creams;
- in the absence of wounds and visible foci of irritation, discoloration should be opened to sunlight for tanning. In this case, the color will gradually smooth out, comparing with the shade of the usual skin color;
- lightened skin areas with the appearance of wounds, burns or irritation should not be subjected to excessive treatment with detergents, soap.
If after a while the skin color has not changed, then for clarification it is necessary to choose other, more gentle methods.
Features of lightening dark and long hair on dark skin
To exclude the effect of surprise when using any method of bleaching hair, you should first conduct a trial staining. This will help to identify the degree of ability of hair to bleach and the effect of coloring components on the pigment inherent in a particular person.
In the presence of dark hair on the body, their coloring should begin with the most simple methods – using natural components. If they are not able to solve the problem, then clarification is carried out with special ointments and creams, which have passed a number of studies.
Possible effects of home lightening
Hard dark hairs appear on the hands during certain periods of the girl’s life. This is due to hormonal abnormalities or a genetic predisposition.
More often, hair bleaching is relevant in the spring and summer, when it becomes necessary to wear open clothing. It is advisable to begin to deal with this issue in the winter, because then there will be enough time to get the result from the use of non-aggressive compounds. In addition, it will be possible to avoid the appearance of unwanted pigmentation from the influence of sunlight on the skin after staining.
If a decision has been made in favor of self-clarification of unwanted hair, then you should know about the possible consequences:
- skin irritation, dryness and peeling.
- itching, burning.
Contact with the skin when lightening hair is inevitable, therefore, after the procedure, recommendations should be followed to reduce the risk of unwanted reactions.
Features of subsequent skin care:
- Accurate removal of the coloring composition from the skin. Skin cleansing is carried out with warm water using soap, do not usd and injure the skin.
- Skin nutrition. After exposure to the composition, it is advisable to use moisturizers that can restore the normal moisture balance.
- Decrease in sun exposure. You should refrain from exposure to the sun in the first 2 hours after any hair bleaching procedure.
Performing any of the clarification procedures, one should focus on personal feelings. Depending on the type of skin, the reaction may be different and depends on the proportions of the active substance, the duration of the bleaching procedure. If there is a slight burning sensation, you should not worry, but if the skin starts to burn and the reaction goes beyond the normal range, then the composition should be washed off immediately.
It is not necessary to resort to the help of expensive salon procedures to lighten the hair on your hands. You can deal with the problem yourself if you know how to do it right. Using the above methods, following the rules and instructions for use, the result will not have to wait long.
Video about lightening hands hair
How to make invisible dark hair on your hands: