Due to the lack of hydration, the skin becomes less elastic and elastic. As a result, the first facial wrinkles appear, the contour of the face becomes fuzzy. To normalize the water balance, women of all ages choose moisturizing masks, and to correct the oval of the face, they use tightening masks. Means of both types can be made at home from improvised ingredients.
- At what age is a tightening procedure required
- Why moisturize your skin
- Moisturizers for normal skin
- Pumpkin mask.
- Sour cream mask
- Kelp mask
- For women with sensitive skin
- Mask with chamomile decoction
- Oil mask
- For oily and problem skin
- Mask of oatmeal, turmeric and cranberries
- Clay and Cucumber Juice Mask
- For aging skin with signs of aging
- Avocado mask
- Mask of cocoa and honey
- Moisturizing and Tightening Recipes
- Moisturizing and firming face masks: a review of cosmetics
- Video on the topic: moisturizing facial mask at home
At what age is a tightening procedure required
After 35 years, age-related changes begin to occur.
- changes in the shape of the face;
- decrease in skin tone;
- earthy complexion;
- deterioration of tissue regeneration;
- swelling in the morning;
- the appearance of the first wrinkles.
The aging process cannot be stopped, but there is a chance to slow it down if you start using deeply moisturizing products in time.
Masks with a lifting effect will provide additional assistance, the components contained in them improve blood circulation. As a result, epidermal cells are saturated with oxygen and beneficial substances. If you use moisturizers and tighteners regularly, you can achieve wrinkle reduction or prevent their appearance, as well as restore elasticity to the tissues.
Why moisturize your skin
Skin of any type needs good hydration. Due to the lack of moisture, it becomes thinner, becoming more sensitive to the effects of external stimuli. As a result, the aging process begins much earlier.
In most cases, the skin immediately responds to insufficient hydration:
- there is a feeling of tightness;
- peeling appears;
- the work of the sebaceous glands is disturbed;
- expression wrinkles appear.
Prolonged drying of the skin leads to the destruction of the protective barrier. The ability to resist the negative effects of external factors is weakening, so a person may experience irritation or inflammation.
High-quality skin hydration makes it possible to avoid many problems, so do not neglect them.
Quickly restore water balance helps home and purchased funds. They can be selected for the skin with any type.
Moisturizers for normal skin
Any moisturizing ingredients are suitable for creating masks designed for normal skin, because this type does not require special care. The main task is supportive therapy.
Most popular options:
- pumpkin mask;
- sour cream berry mask;
- mask of seaweed (kelp).
The listed funds prevent, with systematic use, they cope well with the first age-related changes. To cook them yourself, you do not need to spend a lot of time and effort.
- 30 g pumpkin puree;
- 20 drops of your favorite base oil.
Preparation and use:
- 30 g of pumpkin puree is mixed with warmed base oil;
- the resulting mixture is spread in a thin layer over the skin. To enhance the effect, the face can be covered with cling film, but you must first make cuts in it for the mouth and nose;
- the mask is kept for 15-25 minutes. and washed off with water at room temperature.
The basis of the tool can be both fresh pumpkin and ready-made baby puree from the store. Moisturizing facial mask at home will give the face a rested look, make the skin silky and saturate the cells with useful substances.
Sour cream mask
To make this mask, you need to take 30 g of sour cream and 0,34 fluid ounce of juice of any acidic berries. You can use currants, grapes, cranberries, cherries, strawberries. All of them are rich in vitamin C, which increases local immunity and binds free radicals, as well as reduces the severity of pigmentation.
Acids contained in berry juice help exfoliate dead skin cells of the epidermis and brighten black spots . Sour cream makes the skin nourished and moisturized. If possible, it is better to give preference to a home rather than a purchased product.
Sour cream and berry juice are mixed, evenly distributed over a cleaned face and left to act for 10-15 minutes. The mask can be done in a course, every other day.
- 20 g of kelp powder or 3 tablets;
- 2-3 tablespoon of hydrolyte, herbal broth or clean warm water.
Kelp powder is sold in soap shops, tablets in a pharmacy. If tablets are used as the basis of the mask, they must first be crushed.
Preparation and use:
- Laminaria powder is mixed with the selected liquid, left for 2-3 minutes, then applied to the face. The consistency of the mask is liquid, so it’s more convenient to do it with a brush.
- The product is left on the skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off with cool water.
Laminaria improves blood circulation, cleanses pores, reduces fine facial wrinkles, evens complexion. Its extract is used even by professional cosmetic brands.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
For women with sensitive skin
Dry and sensitive skin is especially in need of deep hydration and nourishment. The components of the mask should not irritate weakened local immunity.
Therefore, recipes based on vegetable oils are best suited:
- mask with chamomile decoction;
- mask from a mixture of oils.
Instead of the base oils recommended in the recipe, you can use others with similar properties, but do not confuse them with essential oils.
Mask with chamomile decoction
- 20-30 g of chamomile flowers;
- 0,34 fluid ounce of olive, peach or almond oil;
- 6,76 fluid ounce of hot water.
For a mask, it is better to take a pharmacy chamomile, packaged in tea bags. There are fewer stiff twigs in it, so there is practically no risk of scratching the skin. Chamomile is poured with hot water and allowed to infuse for 30-40 minutes. During this time, the flowers should turn into a soft pulp, which must be combined with 0,34 fluid ounce of the selected base oil.
The mask does not hold well on the face, so it is recommended to use it while taking a bath . It must be removed after 20-25 minutes. In order not to clog the drain, the flowers must be immediately removed in the bin. This mask soothes the skin, deeply moisturizes and nourishes it, perfectly copes with peeling and earthy complexion.
- 0,34 fluid ounce of grape oil;
- 0,34 fluid ounce of olive oil;
- 0,34 fluid ounce of peach oil;
- anise essential oil (2-3 drops);
- ylang-ylang essential oil (2-3 drops).
Instead of the above essential oils, you can take those that are at hand. Lemon – whitens the skin, orange – accelerates the process of cell renewal, tea tree – tones, rosemary – rejuvenates.
Moisturizing face mask at home is prepared as follows:
- All oils are mixed in a container of glass or clay and heated for 3-4 minutes. in a water bath. You can use a microwave, but then you need to reduce the time to 30 seconds;
- The mixture is impregnated with a disposable fabric mask or piece of cotton fabric and applied to the face for 10-15 minutes.
This mask makes the skin more hydrated and nourished, with regular use, shallow wrinkles are smoothed out, and deep wrinkles are reduced, and the water-lipid balance is normalized. Ylang-ylang additionally tightens pores, anise – increases elasticity.
For oily and problem skin
Choosing the components of a moisturizing mask for oily or problem skin, you need to pay attention to their comedogenicity. Base oils can clog pores, so it’s best to refuse them. A reasonable choice will be funds based on aloe juice and kefir.
Mask of oatmeal, turmeric and cranberries
- 20 g of oatmeal;
- 5 g of turmeric;
- 20 g cranberry juice or mashed potatoes.
If frozen berries are used to prepare the mask, they must first be thawed. Cranberry juice is mixed with oatmeal, pour turmeric. The mixture is stirred until it becomes homogeneous. Apply to a clean face for 15 minutes. Wash off with herbal broth or warm water.
Turmeric can stain the skin yellow, so at the end of the procedure it is recommended to wipe the skin with a tonic or hydrolyte. Cranberries moisturize the skin, helps exfoliate dead skin cells. Oatmeal cleanses pores and nourishes. Turmeric fights inflammation and slows down cellular aging.
Clay and Cucumber Juice Mask
- fresh cucumber;
- 30 g of white or pink clay.
Rub the cucumber on a fine grater and squeeze to get the juice. In ceramic or glassware, clay is combined with juice. You need to mix with a wooden or plastic spoon. Iron objects can not be used.
Moisturizing face mask at home is applied with a thick layer on the cleansed face, it is not recommended to apply the product on the area around the mouth and eyes. Stand for 15-20 minutes. and rinse off.
If at this time the clay begins to dry, it must be sprinkled with thermal water or hydrolyte so that it does not begin to draw fluid from the cells of the epidermis. Such a tool simultaneously cleanses and nourishes the skin with moisture.
Moisturizing mask for oily face skin from apples and honey:
For aging skin with signs of aging
Masks with a moisturizing effect, designed for aging skin, on which the first signs of aging have already appeared, should include anti-aging components.
The following recipes are popular:
- Avocado mask
- mask of cocoa and honey.
These masks can be attributed to heavy artillery. It is recommended to start using such products after 30 years, but if the skin is thin and dehydrated, you should pay attention to them earlier.
The mask contains only one ingredient – the pulp of a ripe avocado . It must be well kneaded with a fork and put on the face.
Leave on for at least 15-20 minutes. At the end of this period, the mask is washed off. To enhance its effect, the recipe can be supplemented with 0,34
fluid ounce of a suitable base oil for your skin type or 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil.
Mask of cocoa and honey
- 30 g of cocoa powder without additives;
- 20 g of liquid honey.
Preparation and use:
- 30 g of cocoa powder and 20 g of honey are combined in a bowl. The mass is mixed until a homogeneous consistency is obtained;
- Apply with a brush to the face after washing and toning. The layer should be thin;
- Stand for 10 minutes. and rinse with cool clean water.
Since cocoa and avocados contain a greater amount of antioxidants that neutralize the effect of free radicals on skin cells, products based on them eliminate shallow facial wrinkles.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Moisturizing and Tightening Recipes
Facial masks made at home, for the most part, have a complex effect. They simultaneously moisturize, tighten and deeply nourish the skin, as they consist of several ingredients. One of the most effective masks with a combined effect is yeast.
To prepare it you need to take:
- 50 g of fresh yeast;
- green tea, hibiscus or pure water.
Preparation and use:
- Yeast should be kneaded with a fork and slowly pour liquid into them, while stirring. The mixture should not turn out to be too liquid, since it will not stick on the face. Usually, to make a remedy of optimal consistency, you need 3-4 tablespoon of tea or water. The liquid should be warm, but not hot, since bacteria die at high temperatures;
- The mask is applied to the face, adhering to the massage lines. Stand for at least 20 minutes, then thoroughly rinse with a sponge.
The yeast mask smoothes fine wrinkles, whitens, makes skin color healthy and even.
Moisturizing and firming face masks: a review of cosmetics
For those who do not want to spend time and energy on home remedies, modern manufacturers offer a wide selection of moisturizing and firming masks.
|GOOD NIGHT||A’pieu||Collagen, Lavender, Chamomile Extract, Birch Juice||Tightens the skin, reduces fine lines, restores skin tone, refreshes||599|
|PHYTOSALON anti-aging mask with red maple||Clean line||Red Maple Bark Extract, Corn Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil||Saturates the skin with moisture, reduces wrinkles, nourishes, tightens the oval of the face||157|
|Alginate modeling face mask with collagen||LINDSAY||Alginic acid, collagen, purslane, Centella asiatica||Restores skin elasticity, gently cleanses it from impurities, normalizes the water-lipid balance||169|
|GOLD BENEFITS||SEA OF SPA||Hyaluronic Acid, Cotton Extract,||Tightens the skin, moisturizes it, gives a radiant and youthful look||865|
|Age Expert 45+||LOREAL||Goji Berry Extract, Pro-Retinol A Complex and Peptides||Smoothes the skin, strengthens it, makes it fresh and silky||309|
As can be seen from the table, moisturizing and firming masks of different price categories are presented on the modern market. They are produced by both domestic and foreign manufacturers.
The basis of the masks are natural plant components and oils. Collagen, retinol and hyaluronic acid enhance the effect. Such funds, if used in their course, can
delay the appearance of the first signs of aging and adjust existing age-related changes.
The effectiveness of face masks made at home, no less than purchased finished products. They moisturize, smooth wrinkles, and correct facial contours.
Some additionally cleanse pores and cope with inflammatory elements. However, their effect may not be enough after 45 years. In this case, home remedies are recommended to be used in combination with store or pharmacy.
Video on the topic: moisturizing facial mask at home
How to make a moisturizing face mask at home: