If papillomas appeared, how to get rid of these neoplasms, everyone needs to know . Although they are for the most part non-hazardous growths on the skin, any benign formation can easily turn into a malignant one if launched.
- Why, from what do papillomas appear
- What is dangerous papilloma
- Removal of papillomas with a laser
- Cryodestruction of papillomas with liquid nitrogen
- Radio wave papilloma removal
- Electrocoagulation of papillomas
- Removal of papillomas on the body
- Removal of papillomas on the face – which method is better
- Removal of papillomas on the neck – which method to choose
- Removal of papillomas in intimate places – what are the features
- How long does healing take after removal
- Skin Care After Removal
- The cost of removing papillomas – price
- Combination of papilloma removal with immunomodulatory therapy
- Can papillomas be removed during pregnancy
- Medicines for the treatment of papillomas
- Oxolinic Ointment
- Super celandine for papillomas and warts
- Sani Skin
- Lapis pencil from papillomas
- Treatment of papillomas with folk remedies. Recipes
- Castor oil
- Tea tree oil
- Laundry soap
- Is it possible to cauterize papillomas with iodine
- Is it possible to dress papilloma with a thread
- What will happen if you tear off the papilloma
- Possible complications after treatment with alternative methods
- Papilloma inflamed – reasons what to do
- Papilloma blackened – what does it mean
- Papilloma itches – what does it mean
- How to avoid the reappearance of papillomas
- Human papilloma vaccine
- Reviews for the treatment of papillomas
- Papillomas: how to get rid of growths – video tips
Why, from what do papillomas appear
Warts are viral in nature. According to statistics, only one out of 10 people is not a carrier of the human papillomavirus, but not all of it appears. And the reasons why warts can appear are varied.
The main reasons for the appearance of papillomas:
- Decreased immunity. If problems arise with immunity, various opportunistic diseases can occur, and papillomas are one of them.
- Frequent infectious diseases. The reason is the same – immunity is weakened.
- Stress. It is scientifically proven that very strong or too long stress affects immunity. Therefore, papillomas can occur in this case.
- Alcoholism. Almost all organ systems suffer.
- Long-term use of drugs that are difficult for the body, especially antibiotics.
- Promiscuous sexual intercourse. In this case, we are talking about genital warts, which is caused by a special kind of human papilloma.
- Digestive system diseases.
- Visiting public places where there is an increased risk of the spread of this disease (pools, beaches and so on).
It is especially dangerous if several of these factors are combined. In this case, there may be multiple foci of papilloma. How to get rid of them, you should learn in detail, but first you need to understand what is dangerous warts.
What is dangerous papilloma
Any benign formation (and warts are no exception) increase the risk of cancer. Some viruses have high oncogenicity. If we are talking about papilloma on the genitals, then they are one of the most common causes of cancer in these places.
Particularly high risks of cancer of the genital organs in women. The risk of papilloma degeneration into a malignant tumor is also affected by how carefully they treat neoplasms. If they are periodically mechanically damaged (for example, warts on the face when shaving), then there is a risk of degeneration.
Removal of papillomas with a laser
Many inconveniences can cause a person papillomas. How to get rid of them, the answer is modern technology – the laser. The advantage of the procedure is that it allows you to remove the wart, while leaving no residue.
- Low time costs. As a rule, the procedure lasts no more than half an hour. The process is painless. In the laser zone, the patient will feel only a slight tingling sensation.
- The skin itself is not damaged, only the wart itself is destroyed.
Laser treatment takes place in several stages:
- The skin is treated with a disinfectant.
- There is an anesthetic procedure using an anesthetic such as lidocaine by injection with an insulin syringe or rubbing a special ointment.
- They wait 3-5 minutes to completely anesthetize the area where the wart will be removed.
- The doctor and patient wear safety glasses to prevent the laser beam from reaching the retina.
- Using a laser, a papilloma is processed over its entire surface.
A burn remains at the procedure site, which at its end is disinfected with an antiseptic.
After the procedure is completed, after 2-3 weeks the growth itself will disappear.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Cryodestruction of papillomas with liquid nitrogen
A laser is a convenient way to treat papillomas. How to get rid of them in another way may be of interest to those who are not ready to pay a significant amount for the service, because laser exposure is an expensive procedure. Alternatively, they offer cryodestruction with liquid nitrogen.
This method has many advantages:
- The doctor acts only on the problem, without injuring the tissue surrounding the papilloma.
- Safety for health.
- It is not required to take medication after cauterization.
- If the procedure is carried out qualitatively, scarring, scars and other marks are almost never left. But unlike laser procedures, they can be. Therefore, it is better to carry out cryodestruction in non-aesthetically critical areas. That is, if the wart is on the legs, then it is possible, but on the face it is better to get rid of papillomas with a laser.
This procedure is much cheaper than laser removal with almost the same advantages.
Unlike the previous procedure, cryodestruction also has drawbacks – the inability to control the depth of nitrogen penetration leads to difficulties. If it has not penetrated deep enough, then the treatment is useless. If too much, scars and scars appear. Therefore, cryodestruction requires more professionalism from the doctor.
The procedure is also carried out in several stages:
- Anesthesia. An optional step, but if a person has a low pain threshold, it is better to inject an anesthetic. In addition, the wart is anesthetized if it is very large, located in sensitive areas (for example, the genitals), or if papillomas are removed from children.
- If anesthesia has been performed, then wait 10 minutes.
- Papilloma is treated with liquid nitrogen for 10 seconds or two minutes. The exact duration of the procedure is determined by the doctor who conducts it. If the wart is located on dense areas of the skin (such as the feet) or if the exposure time to liquid nitrogen is not long enough, then it is possible to re-cauterize.
The next day, a white bubble will appear. Also, the bubble may have a red color if it was necessary to treat with nitrogen a deep section with a large number of capillaries. It is desirable that this site is colorless. In this case, the greatest likelihood that after the procedure there will be no scarring.
Radio wave papilloma removal
It has many advantages, which include:
- Speed. The procedure is fast enough.
- Safety. If you follow all the rules, there will be no dangerous consequences.
- Painlessness. The only moment – after the operation, the place of growth of the neoplasms can tingle a little, but this is not at all scary.
- Lack of relapse. That is, after undergoing the procedure, warts are guaranteed not to return. In the case of treatment with liquid n
itrogen, relapse is possible, although not always.
- There remains a tissue sample, which is further examined for malignancy / benignity.
- There are no complications.
- No cosmetic defects such as scars.
The recovery period after removal of the papillomas is small. While you can get rid of them with laser processing in 2 weeks, it will take only a few days.
The procedure itself is as follows. The patient lies on the bed, the doctor performs anesthesia with a spray, injection or injection. The duration of the procedure is from 10 to 30 minutes. A special radio wave scalpel enters the skin to the desired length (which depends on the size and area covered by the warts), after which the papilloma is cauterized. The result is a small wound.
Electrocoagulation of papillomas
This is another effective treatment for the most common benign skin tumors. One of its advantages is that there is no risk of blood poisoning, since it coagulates well. In addition, there remains a tissue sample that can be sent for histological examination.
The procedure itself can take place without anesthesia if the affected area is small. The current affects not only the wart itself, but also on the surrounding tissue. With the accumulation of electricity, the surface heats up, which leads to protein folding. After it is finished, a crust will appear. When it disappears, you can forget about the wart.
Removal of papillomas on the body
To remove papillomas on the body, you can use any of these methods. The fastest is the treatment of the growth with a laser or liquid nitrogen. The latter option is the most popular.
If the possibility of a scar appearing at the site of the wart is not critical (which is possible only with a poorly performed procedure), then the best option is cryodestruction, since it is the cheapest and only slightly less effective than the laser.
Removal of papillomas on the face – which method is better
The skin on the face is more delicate. In addition, it is especially important that no scars remain. Therefore, the best method of treatment is a laser or electrocoagulation.
Removal of papillomas on the neck – which method to choose
Here, the cosmetic issue is not so important (although it all depends on the area covered by the formations and their size). Nevertheless, it is better to use a laser, because in this case there is no risk of bleeding, since the blood in the wounds quickly coagulates.
Removal of papillomas in intimate places – what are the features
This type of papilloma, especially in women, has a special danger, since there is a high probability of their degeneration into cancerous tumors. So if new formations appear in the genital area, you should definitely consult a doctor, even if they are painless.
Given that this site with papillomas is tender, therefore, in order to get rid of them, you need to attract a highly qualified doctor , if we talk about treatment with liquid nitrogen. But here the best option is laser again.
How long does healing take after removal
It all depends on the type of procedure. After the laser, you need to wait two weeks. After liquid nitrogen, only a few days are enough. The same applies to the radio wave method. Although it’s hard to give exact numbers, because it all depends on the care, the individual characteristics of the body, and more.
Skin Care After Removal
In order to avoid complications, and the process of removing warts is accelerated as much as possible, you must follow these rules:
- The first 3 days the wound should be treated with antiseptics. However, it should not be sealed with a band-aid.
- Provide a constant flow of air to the wound, if possible.
- The crust on the wound should fall off on its own, it can not be artificially removed.
The cost of removing papillomas – price
The cost is very different depending on the method. For example, cryodestruction with liquid nitrogen is a fairly cheap procedure. It is necessary to count somewhere in the amount of about $ 14, including a consultation.
Although it all depends not only on the type of procedure, the demand for the services of a particular doctor, but also on individual characteristics, as well as the number of warts and their size. Here it is better to give a list of prices depending on the method of removal.
Combination of papilloma removal with immunomodulatory therapy
Immunomodulatory therapy is a great way to reduce the risk of relapse. Removing the wart itself is not all. You must also work with the virus itself, which must be eliminated by the body’s immune system. Therefore, immunomodulating therapy is often used to treat papillomas.
Can papillomas be removed during pregnancy
The risk that papilloma will develop into a cancerous tumor is minimal. The doctor will recommend to postpone the operation for a time after delivery.
It often happens that the situation normalizes after the hormonal system is rebuilt after childbirth by itself, since papillomas during pregnancy can also occur due to endocrine causes. In addition, it is undesirable to use painkillers during pregnancy.
Medicines for the treatment of papillomas
Reviews say that there is nothing more effective than the direct removal of papillomas. Although some drugs can be used as supportive. For example, to improve recovery.
On average, the rating of people with this drug is 3.5 points.
The average price is 204. $ 0,12.
This drug was found to be inactive, and was included in the list of so-called “fuflomycin” – drugs with proven inefficiency.
The minimum price in New York is $ 0,73.
This is a drug that freezes warts, because it consists of a mixture of several gases under pressure, which, falling into the air, are cooled to -57 degrees.
At the same time, the reviews are negative for those who tried to treat condylomas with this agent in intimate places. It is better to apply in not very tender places. Price – $ 10,25.
This ointment costs $ 4,35. Reviews are purely positive.
At the time of writing, no negative response was found.
Super celandine for papillomas and warts
Average rating – 4 stars out of 58 reviews on one of the most popular review sites.
People are satisfied, they say that in vain they bypassed this remedy for nothing. The price is $ 0,41. That is, generally inexpensive.
The price in New York is $ 1,31.
Reviews on the drug are also positive.
A very well-evaluated ointment, which received on one of the popular review sites a rating of 5 out of 5.
The price bites strongly – $ 13,46. But they say that the remedy is good.
This remedy for papillomas also costs, and at the same time, the rating is slightly less – 4.6. Although it all depends on the place in which to look for a cure.
In some online stores, the cost is $ 10,27.
People are also pleased with this remedy for warts.
Also, judging by the reviews, they are pleased with the pleasant price – from $ 2,27.
The composition of this drug includes castor oil, tea tree oil and salicylic acid.
Reviews of people say that this is an excellent tool for the treatment of warts. But a remedy costs several thousand usd, and not everyone can afford it.
This tool people rate 5 points. Some write that this remedy is harmful because it is an acid.
But in general, this is the essence of the drug. This acid kills warts. It costs only $ 2,72.
Reviews on this drug promise little. The average rating on one of the popular sites is 3.7. Those who tried the remedy say that this gel in fact does not cope with its tasks.
However, many note its effectiveness in the treatment of herpes. The minimum cost is $ 2,19.
Lapis pencil from papillomas
The price of this tool is $ 1,75. But the reviews are not too good.
There are allegations that the wart after treatment remained in its place, and it had to be removed in a different way.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Treatment of papillomas with folk remedies. Recipes
Experts do not recommend getting rid of papillomas using the methods described below, since neoplasms can develop into cancerous ones, and improper treatment only increases this probability. However, the described agents can be used for maintenance and repair therapy. Keep in mind the possibility of allergic reactions due to exposure to plant substances.
You will need a cotton pad, which should be moistened with castor oil. The wart is wiped for 10 minutes, as if massaging it while.
In this way, you can get rid of papillomas in a month. To make the effect faster, you can wipe it from 3 to 5 times a day.
Tea tree oil
This is one of the most popular ways to get rid of warts. It is necessary to try so that the oil does not get on the skin free of papillomas. Normal water is mixed with the product and the gauze dressing is impregnated with the resulting solution.
It should be put on a sore spot. If you feel that the product is burning, you can additionally dilute the mixture with water.
This is a product with a high alkali content, which corrodes everything.
To get rid of the wart, you need to apply a large layer of laundry soap on it at night. Papilloma will go away in 3-4 procedures.
Is it possible to cauterize papillomas with iodine
This disinfectant can only be used if it is confirmed that the papilloma is benign.
Iodine should be applied only to the wart, and protect healthy skin with a cream, petroleum jelly or patch.
Is it possible to dress papilloma with a thread
Only if there is confidence that the tumor is benign. Therefore, it is better not to take risks without a medical examination.
What will happen if you tear off the papilloma
It is very easy to bring the infection into the wound, which is formed when the papilloma is removed incorrectly. There may be suppuration and discharge. If this happens, you need to:
- Treat the wound with an antiseptic. But it is recommended not to use products such as methylene blue or brilliant green, because they stain the wound, and you can skip the moment when it becomes inflamed.
- Stick on the patch.
- See a doctor.
Possible complications after treatment with alternative methods
Any treatment at home can be carried out only with the confidence that the tumor is benign, and there is no risk of its transformation into cancer. This is the main danger that lies in wait for a person who has decided not to see a doctor.
Any methods involving mechanical removal of papillomas at home can be dangerous.
Papilloma inflamed – reasons what to do
Papilloma inflammation occurs with an injury. This can also happen due to constant friction on clothes, underwear. In this case, the wart turns red and even blackens. As soon as this happens, you should immediately consult a doctor and get rid of it, since there is a high probability of developing skin cancer.
Papilloma blackened – what does it mean
The reasons may be different. For example, warts may turn black after treatment. This means that they should soon fall away. If there is no pain, and the blackened wart does not cause any discomfort – it’s okay.
The second reason is injury. In this case, suppuration and even the spread of warts in the body is possible.
The most dangerous reason is the degeneration of the wart into a malignant tumor. In this case, you need to urgently consult a doctor, since skin cancer can be successfully treated only in the early stages. And it’s better to completely get rid of the wart and not wait until it turns black.
Papilloma itches – what does it mean
Often, papilloma itches due to injury. It also indicates the likelihood of warts appearing elsewhere. If itching is observed after the wart has been removed, this indicates that the papilloma could not be completely eliminated.
Regardless of the reason, if the place of the wart begins to itch, this is an occasion to consult a doctor.
How to avoid the reappearance of papillomas
One of the main ways to prevent relapse is to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Every person is a carrier of HPV, and if the body’s defenses are sufficient to stop the development of the disease, then warts do not appear. The best way to prevent relapse is to improve your body.
Human papilloma vaccine
One of the best ways to prevent HPV is to get vaccinated. It is especially necessary for girls to do it, since the same genital warts are sexually transmitted and increase the risk of cervical cancer in women.
In countries that mass vaccinate with HPV, the number of precancerous conditions is significantly reduced. In addition, this vaccine is safe and well tolerated.
Reviews for the treatment of papillomas
As a teenager, papillomas appeared on my fingers, for a long time I could not bring them to the end, but, in the end, I burned them with a match.
There were papillomas on the sole of the feet. Relatives advised all sorts of folk remedies, but I do not trust my grandmother’s methods. I decided on a laser. Everything was quickly removed at the clinic, and I forgot about the papillomas.
Two warts got out on a neck after pregnancy. I took advantage of Ferezol after reading reviews on the Internet. After anointing them several times, they came down.
Papillomas: how to get rid of growths – video tips
5 ways to get rid of papillomas at home:
Video program on how to get rid of papillomas, warts and genital warts:
Papillomas are growths that are a more serious problem than it seems at first glance. There are a huge number of ways to get rid of this disease. You can use any of them. The main thing is to carefully study what a wart looks like so as not to harm itself.