Regardless of physical fitness, any person after a workout is faced with muscle pain, but not everyone knows how to get rid of it. Krepatura appears due to microtraumas of the connective and muscle tissues formed during heavy load, which are accompanied by inflammatory processes.
Causes of Muscle Krepature
After exhausting exercises in the gym, krepatura begins to manifest itself after a day. Mostly it occurs if the percentage of sports physical activity is at least 10% higher than ordinary.
Pain sensations arise due to damage to Z-plates – networks consisting of protein intertwined molecules. That is, in the case of muscle overstrain, a strong effect on the Z-lines is observed, which slightly change their structure and break.
The immune system “responds” to the defense of the body, which responds to overstrain by the inflammatory process. It has been proven by studies that monocytes (large white blood cells) affect the increase in prostaglandins (active lipid substances) in the body. They control many important physiological processes that occur in the human body.
After a certain period of time, the body begins to get used to a new state for it and becomes more resistant to physical stress, as its muscle fibers are strengthened. This cause of krepatura mainly concerns young people, since muscle pain in older people can signal not only about overstrain, but also the presence of other problems.
In most cases, unpleasant sensations “speak” of the development of pathological processes that need to be diagnosed and qualified treatment.
The following is a list of symptoms that are pathological:
- pain occurs spontaneously, not caused by external factors;
- pain is accompanied by swelling and redness;
- during movement, a characteristic click appears in the joint, after which soreness occurs;
- pain intensifies;
- there are problems with the spine that cause pain;
- pain syndrome has been observed for a long time (at least 7 days).
Pain after training is exclusively phantom in nature, that is, it is observed not only in the muscle area, but also in the joints.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
To understand how to get rid of muscle pain after training with NSAIDs, you need to study the principle of their action. Not always funds are suitable for the treatment of krepatura. They are anti-inflammatory non-hormonal drugs that belong to non-steroidal drugs.
They are used to eliminate pain that is caused by inflammatory processes in the joints with arthritis and arthrosis, as well as in the vertebral zone. They are indispensable for athletes, because they can contribute to the effective and quick relief of symptoms of krepatura.
These drugs effectively lower the severity of the inflammatory process in the area of nerve trunks, muscles and joints. They can also relieve edema that occurs due to tissue damage and eliminate pain.
The most effective and popular drugs among professional athletes are:
To ensure the correct recovery of not only muscles, but, and the whole body after training, it is important to take vitamin complexes.
As additional components, they may include:
- antioxidants and vitamin C, which help prevent the appearance of krepatura after strong physical exertion;
- special additives that can be with a branched chain amino acid (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine), with L-glutamine and L-arginine: they help prepare the body for the disposal of harmful toxins from the muscles, help process and restore protein levels in the process of muscle restructuring;
- protein-type additives, thanks to which a large amount of protein is absorbed much faster;
- creatine, which is an amino acid. Despite the fact that it is produced by the body itself, during intense physical exertion, it needs much more so that muscle recovery is faster.
The most popular vitamin preparations include:
Today, there is an effective solution to the problem regarding how to get rid of muscle pain after training – plastic type drugs. They help to cope with the intensification of metabolism, the lack of functionality of vitamins, trace elements, electrolytes, glycogen, glucose, creatine phosphate, ATP and L-carnitine.
First of all, the effect of strong physical exertion on the body is aimed at reducing the quantitative indicator of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. As a result, the so-called “catabolic phase” can begin to develop in a person.
Its first sign is the rapid loss of weight category. To eliminate the problem, it is necessary to use special non-steroidal drugs, the action of which is aimed at maintaining and increasing muscle mass.
Plastic preparations include:
- Potassium orotate;
- glutamic acid;
Any athlete is aware that with strong physical exertion, muscle pain appears after a workout, not every beginner knows how to get rid of it. For this purpose, various drugs are used as mentioned earlier.
However, there is another problem experienced by inexperienced athletes – fatigue and weakness during exercise. The fact that the body is exhausting its strength during intense exercise is normal.
You can make it more resilient with the help of energy preparations, which have features:
- increase vital energy indicators;
- increase the time period of training;
- cheer up;
- reduce pain to a minimum;
- normalize blood pressure;
- increase the efficiency of the redox reaction;
- favorably affect the area of the cardiovascular system;
- improve the performance of the liver;
- enrich cells with mineral-type beneficial substances;
- normalize the nutritional and oxygen process of cells.
There are many drugs of the energy direction, the most effective according to experts ar
- Erythroetin hormone;
- Aykar, Esaphosphine;
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
These medicines help relieve muscle pain after exercise. How to get rid of discomfort quickly and effectively – is indicated in the instructions. In addition, adaptogens can improve the susceptibility of the human body to infections, as well as various chemical and physical factors.
That is, their action is aimed directly at increasing the efficiency of the whole organism as a whole, which has undergone prolonged physical overwork and overvoltage.
A distinctive feature of this category of funds is that they are created exclusively from their plant basis with the addition of active biological additives.
The best adaptogen drugs are:
- Rhodiolum, Mumiye Altai;
- Aloe (liquid extract);
- tincture of eleutherococcus.
Sports creams, ointments, gels
Pain and swelling appearing during injuries are signs of damage to small vessels, an increase in capillary permeability and tissue hypoxia. This leads to a decrease in the efficiency of the circulatory process. Such unpleasant situations are not uncommon during training, so if necessary, you need to use special gels, ointments and creams.
They will help in the following:
- provide analgesia, that is, eliminate pain;
- relieve inflammation and minimize tissue irritation;
- contribute to the acceleration of resorption;
- significantly reduce the dimensional indicators of hematomas and edema;
- increase the efficiency of microcirculation;
- provide quick regeneration of damaged tissue.
Almost all sports gels, creams and ointments have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Viprosa ;,
If there is muscle pain after training, how to get rid of it is not clear, then this item will come in any way by the way. Home compresses are one of the best solutions to the problem.
Soak a little napkin with vaseline oil – composition and squeeze well. Put on a sore spot and rewind with a bandage.
- Half-alcohol compress with liquid paraffin – grease the damaged area, apply a cloth moistened with water and sprinkle a little with alcohol. After that, wrap with a bandage.
- An alcohol compress with Vishnevsky ointment – smear with a composition a painful place, while the thickness of the applied layer should not exceed 3/32 inch. Moisten a napkin with vodka or alcohol and put it on the ointment when squeezed. After this, apply a special dressing. Do not remove for 2 days.
Compresses are safe for health, can be used with other medicines.
Below are the options for homemade remedies to eliminate pain in the muscles and joints.
Bay leaf helps to remove the formed salts in the joints and eliminate existing pain. To prepare the medicine you need to take 25 – 30 leaves of laurel and a bay of 2 tablespoon. boiling water, boil for 5 minutes. After that, leave in closed containers for 4 hours. Drink in small portions for 3 days.
Sunflower root – contributes to the destruction of insoluble type compounds that gradually collect in the joints. In addition, it can eliminate pain. To prepare the product you will need 100 gr. the main ingredient that needs to be crushed, and after that – cover with a gallon of boiling water and boil for 15 minutes. To use at each desire to drink water for 3 months.
Hot bath after workout
Many not only beginners, but also experienced athletes make a rather gross mistake – they take a hot bath after training. Allegedly, in this way, the body is easier to prepare for physical activity on another day.
It is better, on the contrary, to plunge into cold water, since low temperature can reduce the inflammatory process that appears in the muscle area after exercise. It is best to take a bath with cold water for 10 – 15 minutes and then the feeling of fit will decrease by 40%, and the period necessary for recovery – by 50%.
The main goal of a massage after exhausting physical exertion is to increase the number of mitochondria and reduce inflammation, rather than eliminating lactic acid, as many people think.
The technique is used as an anesthetic and sedative method.
How to avoid muscle pain after training
All sports trainers say that to solve or minimize the appearance of muscle pain, you need to warm up before each workout.
Another important rule is the gradual increase in the load, in no case should you engage in complex simulators and lift a lot of weight from the first days. You need to eat right and take special medications.
Sports are not simple and easy, but the effort is worth it. A beautiful body attracts everyone, but not everyone is ready to achieve the same result.
When muscle pain appears after a workout, many simply don’t know how to get rid of it. Therefore, the appearance of the slightest krepatura forever discourages beginners from the desire to engage and improve the body. Today, there are many ways to so
lve this problem, applying which, you can confidently strive for the goal.
Video: how to get rid of muscle pain after a workout
Life hack. How to get rid of muscle pain after a workout:
Lactic acid in the muscles. How to get rid of discomfort: