A girl can successfully dry her body both at home and regularly visiting the gym.
Regardless of the chosen method of improving her figure, an athlete should follow the basic recommendations of professional fitness trainers related not only to the rational distribution of physical activity, but also to strict adherence to the principles of proper nutrition.
What is body drying
A girl will be able to dry her body at home only if she thoroughly studied this issue (how to do it correctly, what to eat, how to build the daily regimen). Professionals under the term “body drying” mean a set of measures taken to reduce the amount of subcutaneous fat and increase the relief of muscles.
As a result of such perfection of the figure, not only positive changes in the girl’s appearance are observed, but also an increase in the tone of her skin (manifestations of cellulite become minimal).
Drying the body is necessary only under the supervision of a competent fitness trainer who understands not only the basics of female physiology, but also understands dietetics. If, with a simple proper nutrition, food restrictions are usually minimal, then drying implies strict adherence to a diet.
This is necessary to reduce insulin in the blood of a woman, in order to reduce the amount of body fat in the body as quickly as possible. Despite a number of specific limitations, the diet of an athlete striving for the formation of a sculpted body must be balanced.
Otherwise, under the influence of intense physical exertion, the immune system will weaken, and chronic diseases or the slightest deviations in health will make themselves felt by an immediate exacerbation.
The training program during drying should combine both types of training: strength and cardio loads. The correct alternation of training periods, varying in intensity, not only triggers the fat burning process, but also tightens the muscles in the “problem areas of the body”, and also strengthens the athlete’s cardiovascular system.
Work on the body in this mode is most effective in a gym. In specially equipped rooms there is much more space for training, and there is also a choice of sports equipment for weights when performing certain exercises.
In the absence of the opportunity to engage in the gym, the girl can dry herself at home, but only if she draws up a training program for her by a professional who has an idea of her health condition, the presence of contraindications and goals that she wants to achieve as a result of this kind of transformation.
Calculation of daily calories
Among beginners, it is widely believed that for effective weight loss it is enough to just create a calorie deficit in the daily diet. Professional fitness trainers draw the attention of their clients to an important feature of the human body: natural stamina.
It manifests itself in the fact that the less calories that are absorbed into the body, the more fat it begins to put off, while at the same time using muscle mass as an energy source. Accordingly, in order to qualitatively dry your body, it is necessary to correctly calculate the calorie deficit that an athlete needs to create.
This usually happens in 3 stages:
1. Calculation of the level of metabolism, taking into account the physical activity of a particular person. For women, it is recommended to use a formula different from the formula for calculating a similar indicator for men: 655 + (9.6 * … (current woman’s weight in pounds) + 1.8 * … (actual height of the girl in inch) – 4.7 * … (age of the athlete in years) .
The result of the above calculation must be multiplied by the girl’s physical activity indicator from the calculation that:
- 1,2 is the minimum locomotor activity (rather a sedentary lifestyle);
- 1.38 – this is a rare workout 1-2 times a week;
- 1.55 – this is an exercise of medium intensity up to 5 times a week;
- 1.73 – high daily physical activity (high-intensity training up to 7 times a week).
2. Formation of a range of daily calories. It is necessary for the possibility of minor deviations in the consumption of the recommended number of calories daily.
To identify the minimum number of calories necessary for the normal functioning of the body, it is necessary to subtract 250 from the number obtained in paragraph 1. To set the upper limit of the calorie corridor, add 100 to the number from paragraph 1.
3. Determination of the ratio of nutrients (proteins, fats and carbohydrates).
Determination of the ratio BZHU
How to dry a girl’s body at home, and to make it more embossed, is impossible without the correct calculation of the ratio of nutrients entering inside during the day. During drying, it is important not only to know the allowable amount of calories recommended for consumption, but also to understand how much protein, fat and carbohydrates should be in the diet.
To calculate the shares, generally accepted data are used that 1 g of fat is 9 calories, and 1 g of protein and carbohydrates is 4.
At the same time, nutritionists recommend observing the most optimal ratio of the listed nutrients:
- 30 – 35% of the daily calorie volume should be accounted for by protein (the building material for the formation of the muscle corset. If it is deficient, active training will destroy the existing muscles, resulting in the body becoming flabby);
- 15 – 20% must be given to fats (we are talking about “healthy” fats found, for example, in nuts);
- from 45 to 50% of the total daily calorie weight must be allocated to carbohydrates (when drying, the best option is to refuse fast carbohydrates (wheat flour products, sweets) in favor of complex (“healthy” cereals, for example buckwheat or rice; pasta from hard varieties wheat and so on).
Knowing these data, you can easily make the necessary calculations for each person who wants to dry his body. At the same time, it is recommended to calculate the BZhU corridor, determining the lower and upper indicators.
Nutrition and Diet
So that during the drying of the body as an energy source, the body uses fat reserves, experienced fitness trainers recommend avoiding meals, regardless of their size, 2 hours before training and for 1 hour 30 minutes. after class.
In order to avoid the formation of a negative impact when improving their own body, athletes should adhere to the fundamental principles of organizing their nutrition plan:
|The transition to a carbohydrate-free diet during drying||Summary of Principles|
|Stage 1||In order for the refusal of carbohydrates to go as smoothly as possible for the physical and moral state of a person, at stage 1 it is enough to just try to eat carbohydrate food in the first half of the day (until 12 noon). In the following hours of wake
fulness, it is necessary to eat protein foods and sources of slow “healthy” carbohydrates. At this stage, it is also important to halve the salt intake or replace it with sea or pink. In order to maintain a balance of nutrients, nutritionists advise restricting yourself to 3 large tablespoons of olive oil per day, but at the same time, at times increase the consumption of fiber, necessary not only during drying, but also to maintain the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
|2 stage||At the next stage of a cardinal change in the way of eating, it is necessary to completely abandon salt and products containing it in large quantities. The total amount of carbohydrates also needs to be reduced by 1.5 – 2 times, and the amount of protein food should be increased in equal proportions.|
|3 stage||This stage is considered the most difficult when restructuring your food plan for drying. Its main rules are the complete exclusion of carbohydrate products from the diet and the consumption of large amounts of drinking water.|
The total volume of clean liquid (coffee, tea and other drinks are not taken into account) should be at least 0,5 gallon of water per day. Drinking plenty of water is the key to maintaining a fast metabolism and normal functioning of all body systems.
“Taboo” when dieting during drying are:
- animal fats;
- high sugar foods and foods;
- smoked products;
- canned food;
- semi-finished products;
- fried foods (especially using large amounts of oil);
- products that include wheat flour.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
How to dry a girl’s body at home can only be understood by knowing which foods are allowed during a diet aimed at reducing body fat.
Most of the daily menu should include:
- green apples
- watermelons (like melons, contain a large amount of liquid and vitamins necessary to maintain the body’s water balance and the normal functioning of all systems and organs);
- bananas (despite the high caloric value of the product, eating bananas on drying is considered an obligatory rule. This is due to the fact that they are the only source of magnesium that can relax muscles after effective training);
- grapefruit and other citrus fruits (in common people such products are called negative-calorie foods. This means that for their digestibility, the body spends more calories than they themselves. In addition, a high concentration of vitamin C necessary for maintaining immunity is considered an indisputable benefit of citrus fruits especially during seasonal colds);
- seasonal berries (blackcurrant, lingonberry and cranberry are considered the best option);
- traditional cabbage (can be replaced with Peking);
- celery, parsley, dill and other garden greens;
- bell pepper (it is better to choose not red varieties);
- squash, pumpkin, radish;
- beans, spinach;
- salad (leaf);
- cucumbers and tomatoes.
Among meat and fish varieties, the following are most useful for drying the body:
- chicken fillet (breast can be used as an alternative);
- white varieties of fish.
When giving relief to your body, it is also important to include in your diet:
- oat bran;
- egg white;
- seafood (high protein concentration);
- dairy products (products without artificial flavors, sweeteners and flavor enhancers are preferred).
Approximate diet for a month
Nutrition during drying should be 4-5 times a day. As a snack, bran or any protein product in a small amount is suitable. It is recommended to reduce the amount of carbohydrates consumed gradually, starting with a soft transfer of the body to proper nutrition. The first week of the diet, provided that there is no health contraindication for the losing weight, may look like this:
- breakfast: oatmeal + grapefruit + a piece of low-fat white fish;
- snack: 3 squirrels + pea, corn and greens salad;
- lunch: buckwheat without salt + baked chicken fillet with greens and low-fat cheese + 1 cucumber;
- snack: cottage cheese;
- dinner: rice + beef + boiled green vegetables
- snack: a glass of low-fat kefir.
- breakfast: omelet from 3 proteins and 1 yolk + a piece of low-fat cheese;
- snack: whole grain bread sandwich with turkey ham (home-made only!);
- lunch: vegetable stew + stewed veal;
- snack: green salad with lemon juice;
- dinner: baked white fish + Brussels sprouts.
- breakfast: whole grain bread sandwich with red fish;
- snack: grapefruit or other citrus fruit;
- lunch: brown rice + baked chicken fillet + vegetable salad of cucumbers, tomatoes and herbs;
- snack: low-fat cottage cheese + a glass of kefir;
- dinner: boiled white fish with vegetables (can be steamed).
4. Thursday: repeat the Monday menu.
5. Friday: repeat the environment menu.
6. Saturday: repeat the Tuesday menu.
7. Sunday: repeat the Monday menu.
From day 8, it is necessary to gradually increase the amount of protein consumed and reduce the amount of carbohydrate food.
How to dry a girl’s body at home should be answered by a professional fitness trainer, not only by drawing up a training program, but also by selecting the optima
l load and explaining the technique for correctly performing the exercises. The standard set of exercises for drying the body at home includes:
|Exercise||A brief description of the technology of its implementation|
|Rope jumping||1. Get up straight; legs apart from each other at a distance equal to the width of the shoulders; hold the rope handles in your hands, placing the brushes on both sides of the body, approximately at the level of the belt.
2. Without bending your legs, bounce off the floor, simultaneously making a circle with a skipping rope in the air above your head and under your feet.
3. Without lingering in the starting position, repeat the described steps as many times as necessary.
|Squats without weights||Such an exercise is performed at a fast pace in order to “clog” the muscles of the legs, hips and buttocks as much as possible.
1. Put your feet shoulder width apart; straighten your back; breast forward slightly; extend your arms in front of you at chest level.
2. As you exhale, bend your knees, as close to the floor as possible.
3. When the body is at the lower point, it is important to ensure that the knee does not protrude beyond the foot.
4. After sustaining 1-2 seconds., Slowly return to PI (starting position).
|Lift the upper torso||1. Take a horizontal position on the floor; press the back as much as possible in the supporting surface; place your hands near the chest; bend your knees and place your feet on the floor.
2. Slowly releasing the previously accumulated air, tear the shoulder blades off the floor and pull the upper body to the knees.
3. Without lingering in such a position, take an IP, avoiding jerks and sudden movements.
|Jogging at High Hips||1. Get up straight; put your hands on your belt; feet are reduced.
2. Alternately raise the knees, tearing off the feet as high as possible from the floor.
3. Throughout the entire exercise, the body should remain motionless.
The above exercises should be modified if the athlete has a number of contraindications to intense sports.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Sample training programs
How to dry a girl’s body at home, and to strengthen her state of health, can be done with regular round-robin exercises. The principle of such classes is to cyclically repeat a specific set of exercises, while within the same circle, rest between exercises is not provided.
In order to avoid injuries or negative effects on the body, a training program, even for home, should be individually made by a professional for each athlete. In the absence of the opportunity to resort to the services of a fitness trainer, you can take the following option as the basis for training.
It is designed for girls who do not have contraindications for health, as well as ready to do at home at least 3 times a week:
1. Monday (3 laps with intervals for rest no longer than 1 min.):
- running on the spot – 3 minutes;
- squats without weights at a fast pace – 30 times;
- push-ups from the knees – 15 times;
- lifting the upper body from a prone position – 30 times;
- draft of dumbbells (or other improvised analogues of sports equipment, for example, water bottles) – 35 times;
- running with high hips – 1 min.
- jumping rope – 2 min .;
- lifting straight legs from a prone position on the floor – 20 times;
- push-ups from the floor with a wide setting of the palms (can be performed from the knees) – 15 times;
- jumping on the spot – 2 minutes;
- bending arms with dumbbells or other weighting materials from a standing position – 20 times;
- running with high hips – 3 min.
- jumping in place with touching the buttocks with feet – 60 times;
- squats with weights at an average pace – 25 times;
- weighting press from a supine position – 30 times;
- jumping rope – 2 min .;
- lifting the upper body to the knees from a prone position (arms straight above the head) – 25 times;
- running on the spot – 5 minutes
For maximum efficiency from drying the body on the “rest days” (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday), the athlete is recommended to walk as much as possible or to arrange jogging in the fresh air.
It is important for any girl, if she wants to dry her body at home, to realize that her changes in the figure will not be as fast as the transformation in the gym.
This is due to the fact that independent studies require a lot of motivation and attention while observing the technique of performing exercises (in the gym this is followed by a fitness instructor). Despite the greater amount of time it takes to lose weight to see the results of your efforts, drying at home is much more gentle and safe for health.
Body Drying Video
How to dry a girl’s body: