The fight against cellulite must necessarily be comprehensive – a balanced diet, compliance with the drinking regime, the use of the right cosmetics and procedures that you can do yourself. One of them is honey massage, which perfectly fights cellulite.
- What is cellulite
- The benefits and effects of honey massage from cellulite
- Features of massage with liquid honey
- Sugar Honey Massage
- Anti-cellulite compounds with honey
- Mixture preparation
- How to prepare for the procedure
- Honey massage for the abdomen
- For legs
- For the back
- For the hips
- Completion of the procedure
- The frequency of the procedure
- Honey Massage Video
What is cellulite
Cellulite is called uneven skin on the hips and buttocks, due to which the effect of “orange peel” is achieved. In fact, this crust is an accumulation of fluid and fat. To one degree or another, almost all women have cellulite, and not necessarily overweight.
The reason is the special structure of adipose tissue, which has a mesh shape. Fat cells rapidly retain water in themselves, the result is uneven skin. It is important to understand that it is impossible to completely remove cellulite. To do this, you will need to remove all adipose tissue, which is extremely important for a woman’s body.
The benefits and effects of honey massage from cellulite
Honey massage (how to do it correctly, described below) carries the following benefits:
- Honey is a natural antiseptic product. It perfectly kills pathogenic bacteria, fights fungi.
- Heals small cuts, cracks, acne and insect bites. If the skin lesions are too severe, massage is recommended to wait.
- Honey massage eliminates the main cause of cellulite – circulatory disorders and fluid accumulation.
- Due to the large number of vitamins, honey mass perfectly moisturizes and tightens the epidermis. You can see an improvement in skin color.
- Honey perfectly removes edema after the first procedure. After the massage, you can see sharper body contours, as well as a slight decrease in volume.
- Massage with honey will allow you to simulate a figure, especially if there are problem areas – “breeches”, “ears”, sides. These are the disadvantages that can be removed exclusively by manual methods.
- The bonus from the procedure is a pleasant aroma emanating from the body. The honey mixture can be prepared with a variety of additives, for example, essential oils. They not only give a pleasant aroma, but also enhance the effect of massage.
The essence of massage is to gently cleanse the skin and its pores from toxins and excess fluid. Honey also removes dead particles of the epidermis, which interfere with the normal air exchange of the skin. Slap movements allow you to disperse the flow of lymph and establish blood circulation.
Honey massage from the signs of cellulite has several negative points, among which the following can be noted:
- Sufficient soreness, especially on the outside of the thigh, where the bulk of the fat accumulates. Nevertheless, honey massage is practically the only remedy that will help to remove the breeches and other shortcomings of the figure. Another problem of many women is their sides. A course of procedures will remove fat from this area.
- The possibility of allergies. To avoid redness, irritation, as well as more serious consequences, a skin test is recommended before the procedure. Some ignore this procedure, but in vain – the use of bee products for allergies can even lead to laryngeal edema.
- In case of problems with internal organs, it is recommended to consult a specialist. Honey massage has a fairly serious effect on the stomach, intestines, liver and spleen.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Anti-cellulite massage with honey is undesirable or prohibited in the following cases:
- Varicose veins, the proximity of blood vessels to the skin, a predisposition to the formation of spider veins. Due to the warming and slightly traumatic effect, massage can aggravate the course of the disease.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding. Expectant mothers categorically can not do not only honey massage, but also any other, which includes a strong study of the body. Allow only a light massage of the back and cervical spine. As for nursing mothers, the procedure can affect the quantity and quality of breastfeeding, because honey easily penetrates into milk and can cause allergies in the baby.
- The presence of gynecological tumors, endometriosis, cysts and other diseases of the female genital area. Due to the warming effect, such neoplasms can grow, as well as degenerate into malignant.
- With colds and flu, honey massage is not carried out, since this technique can cause an even greater increase in temperature. In chronic acute respiratory infections in remission, a course of procedures will strengthen immunity.
- Diabetes mellitus is a contraindication, because honey contains natural sugar, which easily penetrates the blood.
- The presence of dermatitis, eczema and diathesis in acute form. Any skin disease is an occasion to visit a doctor before the procedures.
- Cellulite honey massage cannot be carried out in the presence of an allergy to beekeeping products. In severe cases, the reaction can be fatal.
It is important to do honey massage correctly so that getting rid of cellulite is effective. In this case, after 5 procedures, you can see a significant change in skin texture. Cellulite is almost completely removed after 14 procedures.
If you combine massage with proper nutrition, abundant water consumption and sports, you can completely transform the figure.
For the quickest elimination of fluids and toxins, it is recommended to replace regular tea and coffee with herbal preparations. For example, chamomile not only enhances the drainage effect, but also soothes the nervous system.
The effect of the procedures can be minimized if you include high-calorie foods (rolls, cakes) and lead a sedentary lifestyle. Honey massage can not be performed before visiting the beach, because ultraviolet light will injure the upper layers of the skin, which have already received irritation during massage operations.
Violation of the rule threatens to cause burns and age spots. Therefore, if the course falls during the hot season, during the month after the massage, sunbathing is prohibited. It is recommended to choose light but closed clothing for regular walks.
Features of massage with liquid honey
- Since honey cleanses the skin well, pre-treatment is not needed. The main rule is the patient’s comfortable position. If cellulite massage is carried out independently, the only position is standing. The first step is a test – honey is applied to the bend of the elbow. If after half an hour there were no unpleasant sensations (redness, burning, itching), you can continue.
- To begin with, it is important to warm up the skin a little with gentle hand movements.
- Honey in the amount of 3-4 tablespoon is distributed over the skin. Then it is rubbed vigorously into the skin.
- Now comes the main stage – the performance of patting movements. Masseur puts his palm to the body and abruptly tears it off. After a while, you can see how honey turns gray – these are dead skin cells, dirt and sebaceous plugs from the pores, toxins and toxins.
- In 10 minutes. after the massage starts, you need to take a warm shower with a soft shower gel, then wipe yourself with a towel and relax a bit. It is best not to use any creams – the skin needs to be given the opportunity to breathe.
Sugar Honey Massage
Candied honey is undesirable for massage, because it loses part of its beneficial properties.
If there is no other way, then the procedure is carried out almost in the same way:
- Honey is melted in a water bath at very low heat. In no case should you use a microwave, otherwise honey can become very hot and burn your skin.
- Since the effectiveness of the candied product is slightly reduced, it is necessary to cleanse the skin in advance. For this, a scrub is used, which can be prepared from ground coffee or coarse sea salt. The recipe is simple – 2 parts of olive oil and 1 part of coffee or salt. With a mixture, you need to grind the necessary parts of the body well, and then wash it off.
- Before starting the procedure, you must make sure again that the honey is not too hot. It can not be brought to a boil, in which case it will become useless.
- Honey is applied to the body with light stroking movements, then the time comes for slap movements.
- The end of the massage is a warm shower with a mild cleanser.
Anti-cellulite compounds with honey
To enhance the effectiveness of anti-cellulite massage, you can add a combination of essential oils to honey. To avoid burns, esters are dissolved in a small amount of base oil – olive, almond seed.
In the absence of these types of oils, ordinary vegetable is also suitable:
- 1 teaspoons base product plus 2 drops of essential oils of orange and lemon. Such a composition will not only remove cellulite, but also improve mood.
- 1 tablespoon base plus 2 drops of essential oils of juniper, geranium and rosemary. A procedure with a similar recipe will improve the texture and tone of the skin, give strength.
- 1 teaspoons almond oil plus 1 drop of cinnamon essential oil and a drop of orange.
- Base oil – 1 teaspoons. plus a couple drops of grapefruit and rosemary essential oil.
All anti-cellulite formulations are prepared in the same way:
- The base oil is set at room temperature for 20 minutes. It should become comfortable for the body.
- Then you need to add a drop of ethers and mix the mixture thoroughly. The finished product should be allowed to stand for a while, so that all components of the mixture mix with each other.
- If candied honey is used for the massage, then the essential mixture is added at the very end of the recipe. If you pour the composition into hot honey, then the essential oils will evaporate.
How to prepare for the procedure
Honey massage will work better if you follow several rules when it is performed:
- Before the massage, it is recommended to drink a glass of warm water with the addition of lemon juice. This mixture will allow you to better open the pores and remove toxins, waste and water. Warm herbal tea, for example, chamomile with mint, is also suitable. With a tendency to severe edema, you can purchase special herbal preparations to remove excess fluid.
- A warm shower will warm the skin much better, therefore, the cleansing of the epidermis will intensify. It is advisable to use a fairly hard washcloth.
Honey massage for the abdomen
A honey massage for the abdomen will help if fat from this area cannot be removed with the help of sports exercises and proper nutrition.
Its implementation has its own characteristics:
- Gynecological diseases are a complete contraindication. Before starting the course, it is recommended to visit a doctor.
- A warm shower and scrub will help to open the pores better. Simple home-made peeling – 2 parts of butter plus ground coffee or coarse sea salt.
- Abdominal massage is not done immediately after eating. An hour before and 2 hours after – an acceptable time frame. Ignoring this rule can lead to nausea, indigestion and other unpleasant consequences.
- Honey is gently applied to the skin, rubbed with light but strong movements.
- Slap movements during the treatment of the abdomen are carried out gently, with a small amplitude, without allowing any effort. The palm should gently roll from one area of the skin to another.
- If you experience discomfort or nausea, the massage stops! In addition, honey should not enter the pubic area. The area of female organs should be treated as gently as possible.
- As soon as honey stops sticking or a third of an hour has already expired, you can take a warm shower with baby soap.
Since very often the legs are also a problem area, massage can be performed on them:
- Before the procedure, a contrast shower is performed in the direction from the bottom up. Water treatments end with hot water.
- Hair removal procedures are carried out no less than 2 days before the honey massage.
- Honey is applied to the skin from the bottom up, rubbed with light movements.
- This is followed by slap movements in the direction from the foot to the thigh.
- Honey should not be applied to the inguinal.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 5
0. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
For the back
A massage with honey for the back is performed not only against cellulite, but also to eliminate fat folds, enhance overall tone, and also in the treatment of chronic bronchopulmonary diseases.
In the latter case, permission to conduct procedures can be obtained only from a doctor:
- Before a massage, it is best to take a hot shower with a washcloth. A large number of sebaceous glands are located on the back, so skin should be cleaned thoroughly.
- The muscles are preheated with strong, kneading hand movements. It is impossible to massage your back yourself. Therefore, such procedures are carried out in salons. In this case, the patient should take the most comfortable position. It is important not to be shy to tell the massage therapist if any discomfort is manifested.
- After warming up, the time comes for strong movements of a slap character, and they should intensify. For the back, it is permissible to apply a sufficiently strong effect.
- After a few minutes, the honey will begin to turn gray, which means that it has begun its action. Massage should not be performed longer than 20 minutes.
For the hips
Since the hips are most vulnerable to the appearance of cellulite, honey massage is most often performed on them:
- You can warm your skin with a warm shower or a special massage brush. Another option is to use a strong pressure of water in the shower. Massaging the body with a strong jet of water gives an excellent effect.
- The honey is rubbed in with gentle movements, then a more energetic massage begins. Particular attention is paid to problem areas, for example, breeches. A competent course of procedures can remove this figure flaw.
Completion of the procedure
To get the most effect from a cosmetic session, it is important to complete it correctly.
There are several rules for this:
- A warm shower with mild soap will wash away the remnants of honey, dead skin and toxins. The water procedure must be carried out carefully, otherwise the skin will remain sticky, and all harmful substances will fall back into the pores.
- After a shower, it is best to lie down calmly (15 minutes is enough), covered with a light blanket. The active components of honey will act for about half an hour.
- Warm herbal tea after massage will allow the skin to continue to remove toxins and excess water. In addition, it makes up for the loss of fluid by the body.
- If after honey massage there is an opportunity to sleep, to increase the effect she definitely needs to use it.
The frequency of the procedure
Honey massage is more correct to do with a course of several procedures. For almost complete disposal of cellulite, you will need at least 14 sessions. Their frequency is no more than once every 3 days. Daily massage can lead to unnecessary injury to the skin, and the epidermis must be allowed to recover after the procedure. The course can be repeated after a couple of months.
An effective tool for losing weight, improving skin texture, as well as for modeling the figure is a honey massage from cellulite. Before carrying out the procedures at home, it is important to remember the rules for conducting and contraindications, so as not to acquire health problems.
Honey Massage Video
How to do honey massage from cellulite: