Herbs for weight loss according to their influence and basic functions are divided into several types. For effective weight loss, it is better to moderately use the fees and infusions that burn fat, without waiting for an instant result. Losing 22 -33 pounds in 2 weeks will not work, but metabolic processes will go in the right direction.
- Types of Herbs for Weight Loss
- General recommendations for taking phyto-drinks for weight loss
- The best herbs for weight loss
- Is it possible to make fees or is it better to drink each grass separately
- Collection No. 54. Grasses of Altai. Overweight correction
- Phytocomposition No. 18. Timashev’s herbalist. Weight correction
- Monastery gathering. St. Elisabeth Monastery
- A universal recipe for herbal broth for weight loss
- A universal recipe for herbal slimming infusion
- Herbal Slimming Tea
- Home fees
- Possible harm and side effects of herbs for weight loss
- Contraindications to the use of herbal preparations
- How to choose a weight loss herb that burns fat and not harm your health
- Herbal Slimming Video
Types of Herbs for Weight Loss
Excess weight is formed as a result of a number of diseases. The cause may be diseases of the endocrine glands, the gastrointestinal tract, and the development of diabetes. The appearance of excess weight is also provoked by metabolic disorders.
But no matter what the underlying disease, the use of herbs that help burn the fat layer should be in strictly verified quantities. With the combined use of various herbal preparations (treatment of the disease and weight loss), it is worth paying attention to whether there are restrictions on the use of one or another component.
Fat burning herbs for weight loss are divided into groups, depending on the influence of plants on the vital systems.
The following types of herbs are distinguished:
- Decreasing appetite. These include flaxseed, marshmallow rhizome, seaweed. Being in the stomach or intestines, herbs swell, which helps to reduce hunger. Herbs actively remove toxins. It is recommended to use them not only to remove excess weight, but also to effectively cleanse the intestines.
- Herbs that remove bile. Among the choleretic plants that contribute to weight loss, there are immortelle, aspen bark, hill hodgepodge, burdock leaves, marsh saberfoot, dandelion, barberry fruits. With the normalized use of choleretic herbs, the digestive processes improve, the metabolism improves. These herbs also have a special protective effect, improving the functionality of the liver and pancreas. If there are no contraindications in the use of choleretic drugs, it is recommended that any of the herbs be included in the treatment fee.
- Herbs with a laxative effect. Qualitatively improve digestive processes, accelerate emptying and bowel cleansing. These include senna, amaranth, buckthorn (bark), caraway seeds, anise fruits.
- Diuretic herbs. Often the cause of excess weight is swelling – stagnation of excess fluid in the body. In the absence of contraindications for use, calendula, chamomile, birch leaves and buds, cherry blossoms are added to herbal preparations for weight loss.
- Fat-burning and metabolic enhancing herbs . Their action is expressed in the active breakdown of fat molecules. Powerful fat burners include cayenne pepper, natural green tea, ginger, guarana, plantain, and horseradish leaves.
In addition to the use of herbal infusions, clear water helps to get rid of excess weight. Nutritionists recommend drinking 0,5 gallon of purified water per day, or even more, in addition to herbal tea, juices and other liquids.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
General recommendations for taking phyto-drinks for weight loss
- Start taking herbal drinks to burn fat with small doses. First, drink 2 servings of tea per day. Such a dose is enough to trigger metabolic and digestive processes. A good state of health will tell about the beginning of the removal of toxins from the body, a surge of vigor and energy, and a lack of strength and drowsiness will gradually come to naught.
- Herbal collection should not cause disgust. This will help to avoid drug rejection, and weight loss processes will occur faster.
- Depending on individual perception, gradually increase the daily dose of decoction. The maximum amount of herbal tea is 8 cups per day.
- The use of teas for weight loss is often accompanied by an increased diuretic effect. This is worth remembering and not be afraid of frequent urges.
- It is not recommended to drink a decoction for weight loss on an empty stomach. Nutritionists say that tea is best consumed after a full meal. Some components of the collection can affect the digestive functions of the stomach and intestines.
- Infuse herbal tea at a temperature of 70 degrees. At this temperature, herbs will reveal their healing potential, and beneficial substances will not be destroyed.
- Sugar and honey is better not to add. Sweeteners will significantly reduce the usefulness of the drink.
The best herbs for weight loss
Herbs for weight loss, burning fat, it is allowed to use both separately and as part of herbal preparations. In this case, you need to know the effect and the permissible dose of the component.
|anise||spice accelerates the secretion of gastric juice, which contributes to a more rapid digestion of food intake, increases urination|
|tannins along with pectin help in the active cleansing of the intestine, enhances the diuretic effect|
|guarana||activates the production of adrenaline hormone, which leads to active breakdown of fat, antioxidants slow down aging at the cellular level, tone the body|
|elecampane||increases bile secretion, reduces hunger, has a diuretic effect, promotes the removal of salts of heavy metals|
|ginseng root||increases metabolic rate, tone support, cleansing the walls of blood vessels, regulates cholesterol if it increases|
|green tea||contains antioxidants, stimulates the body’s metabolic functions, general tonic effect|
|winterhub||reduces appetite, helps in the breakdown of fat, affects the activation of metabolic functions, limits the amount of sugar and fat entering the body|
|mate||contains special substances that have a stimulating effect, fat is burned due to accelerated energy consumption|
|dandelion||maintains glucose levels, promotes proper absorption of carbohydrates, has a diuretic effect|
|white mistletoe||normalizes high cholesterol, speeds up metabolic processes, increases urination|
|Cayenne pepper||suppresses appetite, significantly speeds up metabolism, has a rejuvenating effect on the body|
|plantain||Laxative effect due to fiber, reduces appetite|
|ginger||activates metabolism, improves blood circulation, ginger essential oils actively break down fat cells|
|milk thistle||removal of toxins due to the content of antioxidants, normalization of hormonal levels and metabolic processes, liver protection|
|chamomile||slight laxative and diuretic effect, improvement of digestive and metabolic processes, reduction of stress level|
|cinnamon||lowering glucose levels, contributes to the production of insulin, accelerates metabolic processes, dulls appetite, favorably affects the functions of the gastrointestinal tract|
|yarrow||acceleration of metabolic processes, the removal of toxins and toxins, a slight diuretic effect|
|dill||improves bile production, removes excess fluid, decoction of seeds has a strong diuretic effect|
|fennel||dulls hunger, speeds up metabolic processes, reduces cravings for sugary foods, removes salts, excess fluid and toxins|
|rose hip||accelerates the metabolism in the body and removes toxins, toxins, increases urination, while maintaining the general tone of the body|
Is it possible to make fees or is it better to drink each grass separately
Herbs for weight loss, burning fat, are most often combined into one medical complex with herbs for other purposes. A set of components is selected, depending on the individuality of the case, as well as the presence of other diseases.
A combination of herbs that burn fat with components of a cleansing effect (herbs that remove salts and toxins), diuretics (removal of fluid from the body, elimination of swelling) is useful. High-fiber ingredients will cleanse your intestines and reduce your appetite.
Before using herbal collection of several types of herbs of various actions, you need to carefully study the healing properties of each component. Plants can give in combination active substances that may not have the best effect on health.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Collection No. 54. Grasses of Altai. Overweight correction
This set of herbs is not a medicine, but at the same time has a powerful effect. Affects metabolic processes, improves hematopoietic functions, thereby reducing weight.
The collection includes the following plants:
- pink moss;
- galega officinalis;
- comb mariannik;
- the cockock.
Package weight – 150 g. The volume is designed for a monthly intake of grass collection. The average price is $ 3 – $ 4.
Brew the herbal mixture overnight in a thermos, take 1 tablespoon in a glass of boiling water. Altai mixture. Before use, decant. Take an infusion only before meals in a third of a glass.
They also use the collection in the dry version, grinding herbs with a coffee grinder, half a spoon every time before the next meal, be sure to drink a glass of warm water.
Phytocomposition No. 18. Timashev’s herbalist. Weight correction
The action of this set of herbs is also aimed at regulating metabolic functions. Another phytocomposition improves the work of the endocrine system and the hypothalamus, hematopoietic functions, and has a mild sedative effect.
- canadian goldenrod;
- narrow-leaved fireweed;
One package contains 150 g of collection. The average price is $ 4,08. Reception of the broth is similar to the previous one: brew 10 g of the mixture (a tablespoon with top) 8,45 fluid ounce of boiling water. Leave the infusion closed overnight or initially pour into a thermos. Half an hour before each full meal, drink 1,69 fluid ounce of chilled infusion.
Monastery gathering. St. Elisabeth Monastery
Monastic tea contributes well to weight loss. It has a unique composition. The herbs contained in it improve metabolism, which contributes to the burning of fat. The collection also regulates the level of glucose and favorably affects the work of the endocrine glands.
The following fruits and herbs are included in the monastery gathering:
- St. John’s wort
- raspberry leaves;
- dog-rose fruit;
- blueberry shoots;
- chamomile color;
- blooming Sally;
The weight of one tea package is 100 g. The average price in USA is $ 4 – $ 5. For the preparation of the drink
1 teaspoons. brew a medicinal mixture with 6,76 fluid ounce of hot water (80-85 degrees). 20 minutes later the infusion is ready to eat.
A universal recipe for herbal broth for weight loss
The use of corn stigmas in decoctions for weight loss is effective. They contain many vitamins and active substances that can provide all possible assistance in accelerating the metabolism. Corn is generally healthy, it has a lot of easily digestible elements, a large amount of coarse fiber. Dried stigmas are used in the preparation of medicinal herbal preparations.
A decoction of corn stigmas significantly reduces appetite, while activating fat reserves for energy.
There are 2 ways to prepare herbal decoction:
- in 6,76 fluid ounce of boiling water pour 2 tablespoon. stigma and boil for 3 minutes. Then remove from heat, strain and cool. Drink the resulting broth 50 g 4 times a day, half an hour before each meal;
- the second method does not involve boiling. For him, boil 30 grams of corn stigmas with hot (80 degrees) water, insist for 2 hours, then strain through 2-3 layers of gauze and use according to a similar pattern.
A universal recipe for herbal slimming infusion
Easy to prepare and universal in terms of accelerating metabolism is the extract of St. John’s wort. The plant has a special composition, which greatly enhances the work of metabolic processes and removes all excess and stagnant fluid.
Due to the bitter taste of grass, hunger is reduced. For infusions, only perforated St. John’s wort is suitable, other types of plants are toxic and will harm the body.
The simplest recipe includes 1 tablespoon. hypericum and yarrow. Brew a mixture of 0,1 gallon of boiling water and cover. Like all similar infusions, it should be taken before eating.
Herbal Slimming Tea
Herbs for weight loss, burning fat, are included in almost all formulations of medicinal teas for obesity. The fees have a different composition, but the cooking recipes are not much different from each other: several tablespoons of the herbal mixture are brewed with boiling water for 3-7 minutes, after which the infusion is filtered and consumed.
It is undesirable to boil herbal preparations for a long time, because then the healing properties of plants can be destroyed and there will be no sense in the drink.
Brewing healthy teas is better in well-purified water, preferably distilled or spring. The salts of heavy metals contained in ordinary water can react with the active components of herbs, which will affect the taste of the drink and the result of its use.
Herbal teas are good in that they can be in a thermos for several days without harm, without losing their taste and useful properties. Tea can be warmed only in enameled or glassware, without boiling.
Herbal harvest is not difficult to prepare yourself. Any component is sold in a pharmacy or grows outside the window. Effective infusion for weight loss based on dandelion and buckthorn bark.
Regarding the proportions – for 3 parts of buckthorn, take all other ingredients in 1 part. 1 tablespoon collection brew boiling water, leave for 15 minutes, then carefully strain and cool. Take an infusion of 2 tablespoon. on an empty stomach in the morning. The course of treatment is at least 2 months.
Useful for the regulation of metabolic processes tea on mountain ash fruits. For 7 parts of rowan fruit, take 3 parts of rose hips or nettles, brew the medicinal mixture with boiling water (for such a quantity of dried herbs – 0,1 gallon) and insist for at least 10 minutes. Leave to cool for 4 hours. Drink 100 g between meals.
As a diuretic and restorative, an infusion of blackberry leaves and coltsfoot is useful. For 80 g of blackberry leaves, take 10 g of coltsfoot and dried birch leaves. Brew part of the mixture with hot water (20 parts boiling water per 1 part of the herbal harvest). The resulting infusion should stand for 15 minutes. Use in the morning and afternoon before a meal in a glass.
Possible harm and side effects of herbs for weight loss
The harm from using herbal teas for weight loss is that even a completely healthy person does not want to take medications with laxative and diuretic effects for a long time.
Abuse of diet pills can lead to the following consequences:
- With prolonged use of diuretic fees – dehydration.
- With frequent urination and bowel movements – the loss of trace elements, minerals and vitamins, which leads to an imbalance of these substances in the body. At first, this is accompanied by poor health, with longer use it will lead to serious diseases.
- The body will become accustomed to laxative and diuretic effects from the outside, which will ultimately result in malfunctions in the digestive and excretory systems.
- Gastrointestinal diseases will aggravate. Slimming teas contain herbs that can trigger a relapse in the digestive system.
In addition, the following side effects are not ruled out:
- nausea and vomiting;
- lack of appetite;
- frequent urination;
- general weakness;
- the occurrence of an allergic reaction.
Contraindications to the use of herbal preparations
On the packaging of purchase fees for weight loss are always indicated contraindications.
Among the most common:
- Fees for weight loss are contraindicated in people with exacerbation of diseases of the digestive tract.
- It is strictly forbidden to use teas in case of urolithiasis. Increased urination can move the stone, which will lead to an attack of pain.
- During pregnancy and lactation, it is better to take herbal infusions after consulting a doctor.
- The use of infusions for weight loss after a serious and prolonged illness is not recommended.
How to choose a weight loss herb that burns fat and not harm your health
Choosing herbs as a way to reduce excess weight, you need to know how to choose and u
se the components for herbal preparations:
- Conduct a complete medical examination. Consult with doctors on the use of phyto-drugs.
- If you plan to independently collect raw materials, then do it as far as possible from the objects of urban infrastructure. Herbs and fruits like sponges absorb all the most harmful of the environment.
- Dry the collected material in a dry, ventilated room. Store dried plants in paper, periodically open for ventilation.
- It is preferable to choose fees with several functions, for example, reducing hunger and eliminating bile. Such fees are more effective.
- The effect will be visible if you drink at least 0,1 gallon of herbal infusion daily.
- Depending on the indications, take either before meals or after. The use of infusions while eating will not lead to the desired result.
- It is advisable to combine herbal treatment with proper nutrition and cardio training.
- It is not recommended to combine without prior medical advice.
Rather than taking pills that promise to remove all the extra pounds in a week, it is better to opt for herbs for weight loss. In combination with moderate physical activity and proper nutrition, the process of burning fat will accelerate, which step by step will lead to a slim body.
Herbal Slimming Video
Collection of herbs burning fat: