Fashionable French manicure differs from the classic design, as close as possible to naturalness. When it is executed, various colors are combined and patterns are created with which the classic jacket looks bright.
- Actual shades for color jacket
- Pictures for french gel polish
- French for short nails
- Decor broken glass on long nails
- Frosted Shellac for French
- White french with lace
- Monochrome French for beginners
- Twist French
- Steel jacket
- French sequin
- Slider design
- Hollywood design
- French with rhinestones
- Video about french manicure with drawings
Actual shades for color jacket
The colored jacket is distinguished by a shade in which the free edge of the nail is painted.
Instead of white varnish, trendy colors are used:
- Shades of metals.
- The black.
- Light blue.
- Pastel peach.
When performing a manicure, the master can use both one shade and their combination. It is recommended to combine colors close in color or contrasting with each other.
Pictures for french gel polish
French manicure with a pattern is recommended to be performed using gel polish, gel paste or gel paint. These professional materials do not spread, which allows you to create a neat design.
|Spring tulips||To create this design, you need gel polish in pastel shades: peach and mint, as well as white for marking. With a white tint it is necessary to apply the basis for the future bud – a semicircle, the top of which is crowned with small cloves. From below, a stalk and leaf are adjacent to the bud. The finished base for the tulip needs to be filled with colored gel varnishes and dried in a lamp.|
|Chafer||To paint the beetle, you need gel paint and a thin brush. Markings are made in black: a semicircular body, head and legs with antennae. There should be a small distance between the various parts of the marking. The carapace of the beetle should be filled with a colored rubbing, simulating overflows.|
|Gradient with stripes||To complete this design, an ombre stick, gel polishes, ombre paint are required. Stencil strips are glued onto the prepared surface of the smile line. Using a stick, the ombre paint on the nails is distributed in compliance with a smooth color transition. The color at the base of the nail should be lighter than on the free edge. Completes the procedure for removing stencils.|
The drawings complement the jacket of any kind. They can completely fill one or more nails when the rest of the nails are painted using French technology. Also, the picture may occupy a small surface of the nail, without completely blocking the smile line.
French for short nails
French manicure looks natural on short nails. To preserve the effect of naturalness when combined with fashion trends, it is recommended to choose pastel shades for this manicure.
- Pink nude
- Light purple.
- Pale yellow.
Such colors are best suited to fill the smile line. They diversify manicure, replacing the classic white shade. At the same time, the design will look unobtrusive and delicate, which harmoniously combines with the short length of the nails.
This manicure is suitable for owners of a romantic and classic style. It will complement feminine dresses and flying blouses.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to draw monograms on nails step by step for beginners. Instructions with photos.
Decor broken glass on long nails
The decor in the style of “broken glass” is characterized by the creation of numerous shining overflows using foil, which play when the sunlight is refracted. Due to this, each movement is accompanied by bright flashes. The length of the nails for this design should be no less than average. The smile line, decorated with broken glass, is at least 6/32 inch.
Manicure is performed in several stages:
- Creating a French manicure with gel polish.
- Fill the smile line with a thin layer of finish.
- Apply pieces of foil to a non-dried finish with a thin brush.
- Fixing the design with a finish coating.
- Removing the sticky layer.
- Buffing the nails with a buff if the foil peeks over the tip of the nail.
Such a bright design is suitable for visiting clubs and cocktail parties. Thanks to the shiny foil, which has a geometric shape, it will complement the image in the style of sports chic and retro 60s.
Frosted Shellac for French
French with a matte effect is distinguished by the absence of a glossy surface on the nails.
To complete this design, you must:
- Applying a camouflage base shade of nude on the entire surface of the nail.
- Removing the base from the smile line with a flat synthetic brush, which will avoid its compaction.
- Drawing a smile line with white shellac.
- The distribution of the matte top over the entire surface of the nail plate.
When creating a manicure with shellac, it is important to dry each nail under a UV lamp. Matte French is a universal design, so it fits any look and event. It is recommended to choose it for employees of large corporations where a strict dress code is defined.
White french with lace
French manicure with a lace pattern is difficult to complete. The width of the smile line should be 1/5 of the length of the nail, so this design is suitable for medium and long nails. The difficulty lies in creating symmetrical lines of smiles, as well as a lace pattern.
Performing this manicure involves:
- Application of camouflage base on nails.
- Drawing the contour of the smile line with white gel paint and a thin brush.
- Fill the free edge of the nail with white gel polish.
- White gel-paint with a brush-petal draws lace elements.
- Drawing a top.
- Stroke lace elements and combine them into a single gel-paint pattern.
Lace manicure looks gentle and feminine. It will emphasize the wedding image, and is also suitable for fans of lady-like or lingerie style.
Monochrome French for beginners
Monochrome design involves a combination of white and black. It is simple to perform, therefore suitable for self-application.
Manicure consists of several stages:
- Application of black gel polish on nails.
- Drawing a sample of the smile line is slightly wider than necessary using white gel polish.
- Remove excess gel polish with a dry, thin brush. You need to get an even smile line.
- Topcoat application.
Using the excess removal method, it is easy to get perfectly straight and symmetrical lines. This method does not require the development of special skills of the nail master. Monochrome jacket attracts attention with a combination of opposing shades. It is suitable for girls with a contrasting appearance.
French manicure with a pattern in the form of stripes was called “Twist”. Its feature is the highlighting of the smile line with multi-colored stripes that can be located next to each other or cross each other.
To complete this design, you will need:
- Thin synthetic brush.
- Flat brush.
- White gel paint.
- Colored gel paints.
- Top with a sticky layer.
- Ultraviolet lamp.
Nails need to be covered with camouflage of a natural shade. For marking future stripes, it is recommended to use a thin brush and gel-paint of white color. The finished markup remains to be filled with colored gel paints, as well as top-coated. It is important to dry each layer in a UV lamp.
For a twist style design, it is recommended to use rich contrasting shades. A bright color combination emphasizes the tan, so it will suit dark-skinned girls.
The steel design is characterized by a mirror effect, which is reflected on the smile line. For this manicure, it is recommended to choose golden and silver shades in order to maximize the steel effect.
A manicure in steel shades is performed in stages:
- Camouflage application on nails.
- Removing camouflage from the smile line.
- Filling the smile line with black gel paint.
- Drawing a mirror usd on the free edge of the nail.
- Grinding spangles to obtain a uniform mirror surface.
As a basis for rubbing, it is important to choose a black paint. This will convey the mirror shine most clearly. Excess glitters falling over the entire area of the nail bed can be brushed off with a dry brush.
Steel manicure will suit fans of the Gothic, grunge and glam rock style. It is effectively combined with massive jewelry with a metallic sheen.
A feature of this design is the filling of the smile line with shiny glitter varnish. Sequins can be both large and small. Their size and structure are heterogeneous.
The most common colors are:
- Pink gold.
Applying a brilliant varnish is the final stage of manicure. Before this, the nails are prepared using a varnish shade of nude. For convenience, the smile line can be predefined by a thin line. It is important to apply a shiny varnish tightly so that there are no gaps. If necessary, you can do this in 2 layers.
Sparkling manicure is not suitable for everyday life. Sequins are more appropriate in combination with evening dresses. Silver shades should be chosen for owners of a cold color type, while golden ones are recommended for girls with a warm appearance.
How to make french sparkles:
French manicure with sliders is performed using special stickers that depict the picture. For the jacket, sliders on a transparent base are suitable, which do not completely cover the surface of the nail.
The procedure is performed in stages:
- Camouflage application.
- Applying white gel polish to the smile line.
- Basic coating.
- Distribution of the slider on a non-dried base with a dry brush.
- Drying nails in a UV lamp.
Sliders allow you to create complex patterns on your nails.
For French manicure, it is preferable to choose:
It is important that the design is sophisticated. Then the work will look neat and filigree, which corresponds to the French style. Such a manicure will emphasize a feminine image. It is appropriate in a linen and romantic style, as well as in a wedding look.
Design in Hollywood style is bright. When combined with French manicure, it does not look elaborate. The effect of gold overflows can be achieved using a special foil. For a jacket it is enough to cover with a foil only a smile line.
The manicure procedure is performed in several stages:
- Nails are covered with a camouflage base for gel polish. This is necessary for tight attachment of the foil to the nail, which cannot be achieved with ordinary varnish.
- After drying the camouflage base, it is required to apply a top coat with a sticky layer.
- For design, a foil with a metal effect is used. First, on a piece of foil, you need to cut a smile line.
- To avoid the appearance of air bubbles and irregularities, the foil must be carefully smoothed over the entire surface with a dry flat brush.
- When the foil is in perfect contact with the nail, the manicure should be dried in a UV lamp.
- Excess foil is removed with tweezers, which need to pull the free edge of the film.
- If the excess is unevenly removed, you should finish the work by polishing the ends of the nail with a nail file.
French in Hollywood style looks emphasized elegantly and solemnly. It is suitable to complement evening dresses. In the daytime version, this manicure will be appropriate for creating images in the extravagant style of glam rock, sport chic or grunge.
The shade of the foil should be selected based on the skin tone. Cold skin with a blue tint harmoniously blends with silver shades, and golden tones are suitable for warm pinkish skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to build gel nails with varnish. Nail extension instruction for beginners. Photo.
French with rhinestones
Rhinestones are iridescent stones made of glass or plastic. With their help, you can create a feminine and elegant manicure.
It is important that the design of rhinestones harmoniously combined with the length of the nails:
- For short nails, you should choose rhinestones of small size so that the manicure looks neat.
- Nails of medium length are suitable for both small and universal rhinestones.
- For long nails, large rhinestones can be used, as well as their combination with smaller stones. Due to the length of the nail plate, the design will not look oversaturated with details.
Rhinestones can be combined not only in size but also in color. They stick to the nails in a chaotic manner or in the form of patterns, compositions, geometric shapes.
To complete this design, ordinary varnish and gel polish are suitable:
- Nails need to be processed, paint the nail plate with a shade of nude, and also highlight the smile line.
- At the place of attachment of rhinestones, marking is required. You can use a thick base for this.
- After attaching rhinestones, it is important to cover the nails with 2 layers of top to smooth their surface, as well as extend the term of the manicure.
Rhinestones can be combined with various design options. They harmoniously complement the feminine decor options: lace or floral. Such a manicure is suitable for special events when it is necessary to draw attention to the outfit.
Actual French manicure differs from the classic version. Nails with drawings, decorative elements and vibrant colors look more extravagant than classic.
Posted by: Alena Lash
Video about french manicure with drawings
Examples of French manicure with drawings: