Strawberry blond – hair color, photos of which show the famous stars of USA and Hollywood. It does not have a bright pink color, like the strawberry itself, but only a light pastel shade, complemented by a peach tone and gold.
- Who suits strawberry blonde
- Trendy Shades of Strawberry Blonde
- The choice of tone according to skin tone
- How to achieve the desired shade
- Dye selection
- Strawberry tone with tonic
- How long does a strawberry tint last
- How to keep strawberry blond longer
- How to get a strawberry blonde on dark hair
- Dyeing natural hair in strawberry blond
- Dyeing bleached hair
- Red hair coloring
- Tips before the procedure
- How to paint at home – step by step
- Strawberry Blonde Hair Color Video
Who suits strawberry blonde
Strawberry blond is not suitable for every girl, since the wrong tone can be used to make the image vulgar and emphasize the imperfections of the face.
According to hairdressers, this hair color is suitable for girls with:
- light beige or pale porcelain skin;
- spring color type;
- a natural blush and a light shade of lips;
- red hair;
- light, pure blue, gray, cornflower blue, amber-green eyes.
Trendy Shades of Strawberry Blonde
The color “strawberry blond” is divided into two main types: cold and warm:
- warm: shades of pink gold with a possible golden-red hue.
- cold: shades of pastel pink with a shimmer of pearls.
Get the right strawberry blonde only on fair hair.
The choice of tone according to skin tone
The warm colors of the strawberry blonde are suitable for girls with fair skin, a little yellowish, transparent, ruddy, bronze-golden or ivory. And also the owners of freckles and a golden skin tone. The cold tones of the strawberry blond are more suitable for pale, milky white, olive skin, but always with a cold shade.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
How to achieve the desired shade
Considering that each girl has a different hair color, there can be no one universal method of dyeing. If the hair is dark in color, they will need to be pre-lightened. Otherwise, the desired shade will not work.
Hair dye “strawberry blond” in different ways falls on previously dyed and natural hair colors.
To choose the right hair dye, you should pay attention not only to the color on the package, but also to the marking. She will talk about the color tone and shade of the dye. The first digit is the depth of tone, the second is the primary color, the third is an additional shade.
You should also read the composition of the paint and check for ammonia. If the purpose of dyeing is to hide gray hair, then it is better to dwell on ammonia paint. She will paint it well.
But on natural hair, you need to use it quite carefully. Ammonia in the paint sometimes quite dramatically changes the color of the hair. If you just need to refresh the color, you need to stop on dyes semi-permanent (without ammonia). Such a dye affects the hair more sparingly.
On sale you can find several worthy paint manufacturers:
. This brand appeared relatively recently, but has already won its audience. She paints over gray hair well, has a creamy texture, does not flow. The kit includes caring cosmetics, which contain vitamins and chestnut extract. It is also possible to independently select an oxidizing agent with a suitable concentration. Manufacturer – USA. At Estel in the Fashion series, you can choose a pink shade to create a strawberry blonde;
- L’Oreal. Cream paint with a thick consistency. Ideal for painting gray hair. The color palette has many natural shades. The paint contains a special balm based on natural ingredients that restores hair. Manufacturer – France. Offers a cold shade of strawberry blond “strawberries with cream” at number 822;
. High quality French manufacturer paint. The composition, in addition to the main components, contains olive oil, avocado and shea butter, so that the hair is protected from the chemical components of the paint. One advantage is the absence of a pungent ammonia odor. Garnier does not have a shade of strawberry, but professionals advise dyeing hair first in a light tone, and then use a tinting agent;
- Kapous. Permanent paint with a natural base containing cocoa butter. It nourishes the hair, reducing the harmful effects of chemical components. The paint evenly rests on the hair and gives saturated colors. The range has 106 shades and 6 color enhancers. Manufacturer – USA. Girls are advised to lightly blond hair with a 9.34 shade with 3% oxide. It will turn out a golden strawberry blond. And if you combine the shade of 10.2 with a tonic after staining, then you can also achieve a bright strawberry blonde. You can experiment with other shades;
- Faberlic This is a persistent cream-paint of American-French production. It does not lose color for a long time and does not fade. The composition includes arginine and amla oil. But there is no harmful chemical element PDD in this paint. The shade of a strawberry blond from Faberlic is at number 8.8.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Strawberry tone with tonic
The hair color “strawberry blond” (the photo of the shade that will turn out can be seen on the bottle) can be supported with a tonic. As a rule, it must be used every 10 days.
The use of tinting agents for coloring in strawberry blond is recommended for owners of blond hair. The effect of them will be lighter and not as lasting as when using paint. But they do not damage the hair like chemical dyes.
How long does a strawberry tint last
There is no definite answer to this question; it depends on several factors:
- quality of the dye (a low-quality product will not give a lasting result, and sometimes the desired color);
- type of dye (permanent paints last longer);
- saturation of the initial result (the brighter the initial color, the longer the paint
will stay on the hair);
- the actual condition of the hair (dye lasts longer on healthy hair).
The color “strawberry blond” can stay on the hair for 1 month. This is the maximum time period.
How to keep strawberry blond longer
With the help of modern dyes, it turns out to achieve the most unusual, bright and creative colors, including strawberry blond. But you need to know how to preserve this shade in its original form for longer.
To do this, you must follow a few rules:
- 7 days before dyeing, perform the procedure for hair restoration (this reduces the porosity of the hair, due to which the dye washout rate will decrease in the future)
- Do not wash your hair for 48 hours after dyeing (it is during this period that a chemical process occurs during which the pigment is fixed in the hair);
- apply shampoos and other care products only for colored hair (ordinary shampoos contain alkali, which provokes the raising of hair scales, and the dye is washed faster);
- not to use funds for deep restoration and nutrition of hair (regenerating particles, penetrating deep into the hair, raise the scales and “drive out” the pigment from the hair);
- do not visit baths and saunas after staining (high temperature provokes evaporation of color);
- use a tint shampoo (it will extend the life of the color);
- carry out activities to moisturize hair (dry hair retains color worse).
How to get a strawberry blonde on dark hair
Not only fair-haired beauties, but also owners of dark hair want to know how to dye themselves in strawberry blond. But if bright blondes can dye their hair in a strawberry blond right away, then brunettes will have to lighten their hair before that, otherwise the desired result will not work.
An alternative may be to lighten only some strands and then paint them with strawberry blond with the right shade. Such strands look spectacular on dark hair.
Strawberry Blond ”in an ombre, balazyazh or shatush will also look impressive.
Dyeing natural hair in strawberry blond
The natural hair color of each person is unique. Therefore, the paint when painted on a natural tone can give an unpredictable result.
When dyeing natural hair, they often use several different dyes to achieve a “strawberry” color. They need to be mixed in certain proportions, so it is better to trust a professional hairdresser in this matter.
The saturation of hair color is divided by numbers. Where 10 is the lightest shade, and 1, respectively, is the darkest. Strawberry blond will be visible on natural hair only with numbers from 7 to 10. In other cases, the hair must first be lightened.
Dyeing bleached hair
Shades of hair from 1 to 6 require bleaching, but doing this procedure on your own is not recommended. Darkest hair should be lightened in two approaches. When clarifying a second time, the concentration of the oxidizing agent is increased.
After these manipulations, you can proceed to staining in a strawberry blond, not afraid to get an uneven tone or a different shade. You can use dyes or tinting agents. They are diluted with oxide by 1.5 – 3%, then applied to the entire length of the hair.
After lightening, the hair becomes drier and more porous, so they will need special care. It is necessary to systematically use balms, oils and special masks, so that due to dyeing in a trendy shade, the hair does not turn into a pile of straw.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Red hair coloring
This staining technique is in demand among a fair half of the population. But coloring on red hair is not so simple, since they have a lot of pigment, and also differ in structure and thickness.
Carrying out the procedure, it is not necessary to apply only colors that are close in tone. Use contrasting tones. For example, the red color can be diluted with the “berry” color “strawberry blond”. But it should be remembered that red is a warm color, therefore, contrasting shades should be chosen warm.
Immediately before dyeing, red hair needs to be moisturized. To this end, use professional products or cosmetic oils, such as olive, burdock, almond, etc. And dyes need to choose high quality so that they only damage the hair minimally.
Tips before the procedure
Regardless of which dyeing technique will be applied, the hair needs to be prepared:
- First of all, it is necessary to strengthen and moisturize the hair, since dyeing negatively affects the hair;
- if the plans are not only a change in hair color, but also a haircut, then a haircut should be done before dyeing;
- 3-5 days before dyeing, do not use hair conditioners. They do not allow the hair scales to rise, which means that the dye cannot fully penetrate deep into the hair and color it well;
- also do not use hair styling products, varnishes, mousses, gels, foams, etc. It is necessary to refrain from them 2-3 days before painting;
- immediately before painting, you need to conduct an allergy test. A small amount of the coloring matter should be applied to the inside of the bend of the elbow, covered with a film on top and left for half an hour. Then the paint is washed off and observe this area for 2 days. If there are no changes (redness, rash, etc.), the paint can also be applied to the hair.
How to paint at home – step by step
If for some reason
a woman does not want to paint with a master, she can be done at home. How to get a strawberry blond of the desired shade, it is difficult to say for sure, since the result depends on the original hair color and dye.
Even with the same hair color and tone indicated on the package, when using paint from different manufacturers, the results will differ from each other. And if you take into account the variety of initial shades of hair and their structures, and this affects the resulting shade of strawberry blond very strongly, then the exact result is almost impossible to predict.
The staining procedure is as follows:
- Carefully choose a dye, taking into account the initial hair color, their structure, type of appearance.
- Read the instructions for use.
- Put on clothes that do not mind stain with paint.
- Combine all components (dye, oxidizing agent) and mix thoroughly.
- Comb your hair well and spray lightly from the spray gun. This is done so that the paint penetrates deeper into the structure of the hair.
- A fat cream is applied along the hairline. Due to this, the paint that gets into this area can be easily removed without leaving any residue.
- Wear gloves.
- The hair is divided into 4 parts, each is fixed with a hairpin and the dyeing process begins from the back of the head. At the end of staining of each part, collect them together and comb it once, so that the paint evenly falls.
- Keep the coloring mixture on your hair should be exactly the time indicated in the instructions.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water. Do this until the water becomes clear.
- At the end, conditioner is applied to the hair, left for the time specified in the instructions, and washed off.
- You only need to dry your hair naturally, as hot air can cause discoloration.
To refresh your image, you need to find out which shade of paint should be chosen and correctly carry out the staining procedure itself. Strawberry blond is a stylish hair color, a photo of which is often found today on the covers of fashion magazines. It is best to carry out the coloring with a professional, then the berry shade will turn out the desired tone and will delight longer.
Strawberry Blonde Hair Color Video
Strawberry blond on hair of different natural shades:
How to dye your hair in a strawberry blond: