One of the most popular components of modern skin care products in cosmetology is hyaluronic acid. This is due to the unique properties of the substance, the main of which is the ability to combine, attract water molecules to itself in large proportions (approximately 1/500).
- What is hyaluronic acid
- The properties
- Benefit and harm
- Hyaluronic acid in cosmetology
- The main types of cosmetic procedures
- Contour plastic
- The main stages of the procedure with the Civil Code
- Hyaluronic Acid Effectiveness
- Hyaluronic Acid Tablets
- Domestic drug Laura (Evalar company)
- American tablet drug Solgar
- Japanese drug KWC
- Vitamins with Hyaluronic Acid Doppel Herz
- Overview of ampoules
- Bioreparant Group
- Powder preparations
- Cream, serum and masks with hyaluronic acid
- Video about hyaluronic acid in cosmetology
What is hyaluronic acid
According to the classification, hyaluronic acid is a natural hemispherical molecule with a large (up to 600000 kDa) molecular weight. It is an integral part of the connective, nerve tissue, extracellular structures, biological fluids of the human body.
Hyaluronarat – a structural part of the biological material of the skin, heart tissue, eyes. The amount of hyaluronic acid, a person of average weight (up to 176 pounds), varies from 15 to 17 g. Under the microscope, hyaluronic acid looks like a gel-like mass in combination with water molecules.
Hyaluronarate is synthesized in the body. A significant role in this process is played by the sex hormone estrogen. The peak concentration of hyaluronic acid occurs in the age period from 17 to 25-26 years. The skin during this period looks elastic, without visible defects. As they grow older, the amount of hyaluronarate in the body begins to gradually decrease.
The concentration can be restored using food products containing ingredients for the synthesis of hyaluronic acid and dietary supplements, which include hyaluronarate.
Hyaluronic acid in cosmetology has been shown to be highly effective for moisturizing, restoring, and eliminating skin defects.
Positive properties of drugs:
- Improves hydrodynamic processes in tissues, normalizes water balance. About half the mass of hyaluronic acid is contained in the skin. A substance like a sponge attracts water molecules, forming strong bonds with them. As a result, the skin is moisturized, small wrinkles, creases disappear.
- It binds collagen (protein fibers, the basis of connective tissues) and elastin, which provides skin elasticity.
- Hyaluronarat stimulates the receptors of the intercellular substance (fibroplasts).
- Participates in the processes of metabolism, cell migration.
- It affects the restoration of damaged tissue of the skin resulting from inflammatory processes.
- It has antioxidant properties. It neutralizes free radicals. For example, in case of sunburn.
- Restores the water balance of the skin.
- It contributes to the normalization of the sebaceous glands, the system of capillary circulation.
- Hyaluronic acid is used in cosmetology to stimulate the properties of the beneficial components that make up the preparations.
The properties of hyaluronarate, in combination with the safety of drugs based on it, have become a prerequisite for its massive use in cosmetology.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Benefit and harm
The main reason for reducing the amount of hyaluronic acid in the body is not age, but exposure to ultraviolet rays. Therefore, with prolonged exposure to the sun, it is necessary to protect the skin with creams with UV filters with hyaluronic acid. The necessary concentration of hyaluronarate in the product is restored in the body per day.
Modern cosmetology uses hyaluronarate obtained using microbiological synthesis. The advantage of a biotechnological substance is that it is harmless and does not cause an allergic reaction. There are no impurities of proteins, peptides of animal tissues.
Hyaluronic acid in cosmetology, in addition to benefits, has the following disadvantages:
- In conditions of low humidity, a film forms, which slightly tightens the skin.
- A high concentration of hyaluronarate at low temperatures can cause skin cracking. In such situations, moisturizing, nourishing creams should be applied to the skin.
- An excess of hyaluronic acid leads to edema, a lack of moisture in the body.
Among the reasons that provoke an imbalance of a substance in the body include: poor nutrition; lack of water; emotional overload. Excessive drug intake can also lead to metabolic disorders, as a result, to increase or decrease the level of hyaluronarate.
Hyaluronic acid in cosmetology
The amount of mass of biological molecules determines the type of substance.
There are 3 types of biosynthetic preparation:
|Type of hyaluronic acid||
|Low molecular weight||Up to 100||For external use, consisting of:
|Molecular weight||Up to 500||As an injection. Stimulates hyaluronarate synthesis by acting on fibroplast receptors|
|High molecular weight||From 900||Injection, for contouring|
Hyaluronic acid in cosmetology is used for the following purposes:
- face contour modeling;
- deep hydration;
- elimination of wrinkles and creases;
- elimination of certain defects, including scars;
- skin restoration as a result of the destructive effect of UV (photoaging);
- neutralize the effects of skin inflammation (acne), acne.
Preparations with HA have a wide range of effects on problem areas of the skin.
The main types of cosmetic procedures
The type of cosmetic surgery determines the condition and type of facial skin, age-related changes, defects that need to be fixed.
The main types include:
- Contour plastic.
Injections are considered a more effective method of restoration, rejuvenation of the skin of the face, in comparison with the use of external cosmetics. Skin is a natural biological barrier, therefore, components applied directly to its surface will not always be able to penetrate deep into skin tissues.
Microinjections allow you to overcome a biological barrier, deliver the necessary components directly to the problem areas of the epidermis. Depending on the individual characteristics of the skin, specific problems, defects, various cocktails are selected for the procedure.
In addition to hyaluronic acid, it may additionally include:
- a complex of vitamin supplements and trace elements, amino acids;
- medicinal additives, biological stimulants;
- homeopathic supplements.
With the help of mesotherapy not only smooth, moisturize the skin, but also treat. Different compounds are used for acne, rosacea and other skin diseases.
Biorevitalization – the introduction of pure hyaluronic acid using microinjections.
As a result, side effects disappear:
- wrinkles straighten;
- inflamed, injured areas are restored, including after exposure to UV rays;
- the tone changes, acquires a beautiful healthy shade;
- foci of pigmentation, swelling and dark spots under the eyes, manifested capillaries disappear;
- minor acne scars, minor injuries disappear.
The treatment course of biorevitalization involves up to 6 procedures, prophylactic – up to 2.
There are different methods of administering HA: injection (using a disposable syringe) and hardware, it differs in a more accurate dosage of administration. Non-injection biorevitalization uses stimulants that allow the substance to penetrate into the layers of the epidermis. These include: oxygen, laser, cold, magnetic waves, ultrasound.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
It is an alternative to plastic surgery. The main advantage is the absence of side effects and complications. Hyaluronic acid fillers are not a foreign body, but a biological component of the body, which is naturally excreted.
The gel based on hyaluronarate has a different concentration and density. Depending on the areas of correction, the depth of age-related changes, different compositions are used.
- with obvious defects after injuries, congenital destructive changes, impaired facial proportions;
- pronounced age-related changes in the structure of the skin;
- distortion of the nasolacrimal groove;
- correction, filling the volume of the lip line;
- alignment of the oval of the face;
- smoothing deep creases, wrinkles.
To maintain the aesthetic effect, the procedure is recommended to be done at least 1 time per year.
The main stages of the procedure with the Civil Code
HA-based aesthetic cosmetology is gradually replacing plastic surgery. The main advantage of the procedure is the compatibility of drugs with the biological material of the body, the absence of side effects, allergic reactions.
The procedures take place in several stages:
- Preparatory. They cleanse the skin with special preparations from fat deposits, traces of cosmetics, pollution.
- To overcome the psychological barrier before the injection procedure of the drug, at the request of the customer, surface anesthesia is performed.
- In the presence of the client, they open a syringe with a hyaluronic cocktail, gel, sealed in a sterile package.
- Next, carry out the procedure directly.
- After it, they wipe the skin of the face with antiseptic drugs, lubricate with agents that relieve mild inflammation, swelling.
Depending on the type of procedure, methods of administration, certain procedural nuances may be introduced. In general, the sequence of actions is preserved.
Hyaluronic Acid Effectiveness
Depending on the skin problems, the appointment duration of the procedure varies from 40 minutes. up to 1.5 hours
The recovery period is from 1 to several days. The effect of smoothing wrinkles, moisturizing appears almost immediately after the procedure. Slight redness, swelling, small localized hematomas disappear within a day or several days.
In order to minimize unpredictable side effects, you need to contact only cosmetologists. An important element of a successful procedure is the use of patented drugs from well-known manufacturers.
Hyaluronic Acid Tablets
The components of the tablet preparations are intended to enrich the body with ingredients for the synthesis of HA, which stimulate the processes of regeneration, skin repair, improve metabolism.
Domestic drug Laura (Evalar company)
The line of drugs with HA includes: cream, serum, tablets.
- phytoestrogen of plant origin Wild yams – an analogue of female sex hormones;
- vitamin antioxidants (E, C).
This composition stimulates protein synthesis, improves turgor and skin elasticity. Accelerates the synthesis of collagen, elastin. The advantages of the drug include affordable cost.
American tablet drug Solgar
The main active ingredients:
- Hydrolyzed (enriched with water molecules) HA. These are prefabricated elements that are absorbed through the stomach and naturally integrate into the biological material of the body.
- Chondroitin Sulphate. Serves to strengthen and regenerate cartilage, articular tissue.
- Antioxidant calcium ascortate.
A distinctive feature of Solgar is its complex effect. Improves the condition of the skin, joints, nails.
Japanese drug KWC
Encapsulated tablets are easily absorbed by the body. The composition includes a vitamin complex: E, C, A (in the form of beta-carotene). In addition to the anti-aging effect, a positive effect on the musculoskeletal system is noted.
Vitamins with Hyaluronic Acid Doppel Herz
In addition to vitamins E, C, A includes trace elements of selenium, zinc; calcium patentonate (B5). Pantothenic acid is actively involved in the synthesis of proteins, carbohydrates, fats.
Overview of ampoules
Hyaluronic acid in cosmetology for injection, hardware administration is represented by a rather large line of drugs of various types.
- Mesotherapy cocktails. The set of basic ingredients varies. The cosmetologist selects the drug depending on the type, problematic skin. Among the well-known drugs are Dietbel, Stylage Hydro.
- Gels or hyaluronic fillers. The degree of viscosity of the drug is one of the main characteristics. Depending on the type of creases, wrinkles, their depths, soft or more concentrated (with medium, high viscosity) fillers are selected. Well-established gel formulations include Radiesse, Princess.
An innovative group of drugs, the basis of which, in addition to HA, includes:
- nucleic acids (restore cellular DNA);
- amino acids;
- vitamin complexes;
- sodium succinate (in combination with water form crystalline hydrates).
A distinctive feature is that they contain the ingredient HA, which stimulates the additional synthesis of hyaluronic acid and collagen. The cosmetic effect is less pronounced, aimed at restoring tissues, cell metabolism. Recommended bioresponsors Meso Wharton, Repleri Bio R.
At home, you can prepare a hyaluronic gel from a powder, a mixture of high and low molecular weight HA.
Among the powder preparations noted:
- HA marine collagen powder;
- hyaluronic acid with snail extract;
- Japanese dietary supplements Asahi (with placenta), GC Orihiro;
- Meiji powder (with additives of amino acids, coenzyme).
The use of gel from powder preparations refreshes the skin of the face, smoothes wrinkles.
Cream, serum and masks with hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid is part of most cosmetics. As the main ingredient performs a moisturizing, regenerating tissue cells function. As an additional component, enhances the action of the components of the drug, saturates the skin with moisture.
The line of cosmetic preparations includes: creams, serums, masks, patches, primers, aquafluids. Most of the well-known brands produce a series of preparations with hyauloronic acid of various types, dosages.
Among famous companies:
- Kalina company, Black Pearl line.
- L’Oreal Paris company, a series of drugs with HA.
- Diardemine brand, day and night series.
- Librederm brand, a large line of cosmetics based on HA,
- a series of cosmetics brand Vichy.
All products of these companies are tested on the basis of European norms and standards, which is enshrined in the relevant certificates. Most cosmetics are designed for a cosmetic and skin-healing effect, which is why it is also sold in the pharmacy chain.
Being a natural component of the biological material of the human body, hyaluronic acid is naturally absorbed, does not provoke an allergic reaction, therefore it is actively used in cosmetology. The quick result of rejuvenation from procedures, cosmetics with HA have become a prerequisite for the popularity of drugs.
Video about hyaluronic acid in cosmetology
Opinion of a cosmetologist-dermatologist: