At all times, women monitored their appearance and used different methods to combat age-related changes. Modern cosmetology does not stand still, research is carried out annually and new technologies are created to preserve youthful skin.
One of the innovations is fractional mesotherapy for the face. Numerous reviews indicate the effectiveness and painlessness of this procedure.
- What is fractional face mesotherapy. The essence of the method
- What is the difference between fractional and conventional mesotherapy
- Pros and cons of the technique
- Used devices
- Applied Cocktails
- Indications and contraindications
- Preparatory stage
- Direct procedure
- Post-treatment period, recommendations
- How many courses are needed, results
- What is the technique combined with
- Procedure cost
- Useful videos about fractional mesotherapy and its effectiveness
What is fractional face mesotherapy. The essence of the method
Fractional mesotherapy for the face, reviews of which are mostly positive, consists of microinjections not over the entire surface of the skin, but only in specific areas. Be sure to consider that the distance between the punctures must be the same.
This technique involves the formation of therapeutic microinjection zones with microdamages of a width of 300 microns and a depth of 1/32 inch to 5/32 inch. Depth may vary depending on the size of the problem area of the skin and the thickness of the skin. Fractional mesotherapy is used on the skin of the neck, abdomen, cheeks and decollete.
During the procedure, nutrients are transported to the deeper layers of the skin, and due to microtraumatic effects on the tissue, active regeneration takes place, and a therapeutic effect occurs.
The essence of the method is to remove old skin microzones, on the site of which a new tissue is formed.
The cosmetologist acts on the damaged skin with the device, causing a lot of injections. Around them there are intact islets of skin that are considered a “mobilization zone”. From these zones, stem “sleeping” cells, which are the beginning of new skin, move to damaged areas. Aseptic inflammation is formed in the areas after injections, which is removed by microphages.
Fibroblasts from intact skin migrate to the punctured one and in a day lead it to a healthy state. Elastins and collagen are produced, the cell framework and the basal layer are restored, and new cells are formed.
The injections are easily tolerated, patients note that the pain is tolerated comfortably. This is facilitated by a high-tech injection technique, a high puncture rate, and a special needle shape that facilitates easier penetration. In some cases, depending on the degree of sensitivity, unpleasant sensations on the face are possible.
What is the difference between fractional and conventional mesotherapy
Fractional mesotherapy has some differences from the usual.
|Fractional mesotherapy||Classical Mesotherapy|
|Multiple mesococtails are used simultaneously, a double effect is achieved.||Only one type of mesococktail is used.|
|Point microinjections are made, piercing part of the problem area||The doctor completely cuts off the problem area|
|The process is controlled by the apparatus.||There is a human factor that allows you to disrupt the depth of injection|
|Pain does not cause discomfort||Strong pain|
With fractional mesotherapy for the face, the rehabilitation process, according to reviews, takes a minimum of time. A day later, you can use makeup and hair removal. Fractional mesotherapy more effectively solves cosmetic problems, and correctly selected equipment allows you to do without prior anesthesia.
Pros and cons of the technique
Fractional mesotherapy for the face (reviews confirm this) has many advantages:
- the result appears rather quickly and saves a long time;
- a small likelihood of complications;
- painlessness of the method, which allows the procedure to be performed without additional pain medication;
- good individual tolerance;
- quick rehabilitation process;
- fractional mesotherapy can be combined with other cosmetic procedures;
- can be recommended for patients with a low pain threshold;
- lack of skin tension effect during injection;
- needles deliver a minimum of irritation and trauma to the skin;
- the skin regenerates very quickly;
- allows you to achieve significant results with serious skin defects;
- does not require frequent visits to the beautician.
Despite the obvious advantages, this method has some disadvantages:
- treatment takes a long time;
- highly sensitive patients may experience pain and discomfort;
- there are contraindications;
- in some cases, a day is not enough to fully recover.
In addition, fractional mesotherapy is still inferior in safety to a non-injection technique.
The apparatus for the procedure is a medical device, therefore it is used exclusively by professional cosmetologists. The aluminum or plastic case is equipped with a rubber holder, which does not allow the specialist’s hand to slide during the procedure. At the end of the case there is a disposable cartridge with steel or titanium needles.
Devices for fractional mesotherapy are the most successful novelty of cosmetologists. They allow you to most accurately and correctly measure the dosage of injected drugs and control damaged skin areas.
All devices are divided into 2 groups:
- stationary – power from the network;
- mobile – powered by batteries.
The peculiarity of these devices is that the distance between the needles allows you to update about 20% of the skin in 1 session. This suggests that 5 sessions is enough to update the entire area of the face or body.
Nozzles for the apparatus are covered with many needles, coated with silver coating. Due to this, they are protected from erasure, prevent the appearance. Inflammation on the skin of patients. When choosing a device, you need to pay attention to the number of needles, puncture speed, sharpening needles and other characteristics.
Fractional mesotherapy for the face, reviews of which can be studied on thematic forums, can solve many problems with the skin of the face. Equally important are the used mesococktails. They are selected individually, taking into account the characteristics of each individual person, and depend on the area of the procedure and the existing problem.
A cocktail is a combination of various nutrients, microelements, vitamins.
Meso-cocktails differ in penetration depth, properties, features and degree of influence. Initially, mesococktails are divided into basic and auxiliary. Basic eliminate the cause of the deterioration of the skin. Auxiliary contribute to the improvement of cellular metabolism and microcirc
ulation of blood.
Very often used:
- lipolytics – help get rid of the second chin and fat deposits;
- chamomile and aloe – ideal for sensitive skin, treats inflammatory processes;
- elastin and collagen are used for aging skin to get rid of wrinkles and give elasticity;
- Hyaluronic acid moisturizes, improves the general condition of the skin.
These drugs are used both separately and in combination with each other. In addition to them, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, organic acids and others are used.
At the age of 20-25 years, it is recommended to use mesococtails, whose action is aimed at treating acne, post-acne and facial wrinkles. For women after 35 years old, formulations are used to combat age-related changes (wrinkles, facial contour deformation, hyperpigmentation).
Indications and contraindications
Fractional mesotherapy for the face (reviews and photos “before” and “after” prove this) is used in the presence of the following skin problems:
- pronounced wrinkles and fine mesh of wrinkles;
- general rejuvenation of the face and neck;
- pigmented disorders;
- increased oily skin;
- alignment of the overall skin tone;
- scars as a result of surgical interventions, removal of acne;
- enlarged pores;
- stretch marks caused by sudden weight loss, pregnancy.
The main contraindications are:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- age up to 18 years;
- psycho-emotional pathologies and central nervous system disorders (including epilepsy);
- diabetic disease;
- inflammatory processes;
- sexually transmitted infections;
- skin diseases and various lesions in the procedure area (wounds, fungus, dermatitis);
- bleeding disorders;
- heart and vascular diseases.
It follows that before the procedure, a doctor’s consultation is necessary, which will exclude contraindications for fractional mesotherapy.
Fractional mesotherapy is standard, carried out identically in all salons. This procedure consists of several stages.
During the procedure are used:
- mesoscooter with needles of different lengths;
- medical alcohol for disinfection of the device;
- healing and soothing agent for the skin;
The session lasts about half an hour, if not combined with other procedures. Otherwise, the session time increases.
Prepare for this procedure in advance. It is recommended for 3-4 days to give up alcohol and cigarettes. In addition, it is advisable to consult regarding medicines that are taken regularly. Some of them affect blood coagulation.
The cosmetologist conducts a conversation with the patient, clarifies the presence of an allergic reaction to drugs, previous diseases, evaluates the general condition of the skin. Then recommendations are given regarding the composition of the mesococktail, the number of sessions, and the exposure area.
At the preparatory stage, the beautician performs makeup remover: removes cosmetics and other impurities from the skin of the face. After that, the skin is cleaned with a special lotion, a disinfectant. Some clients have a low pain threshold. In this case, it is recommended to make a local anesthetic.
During the procedure itself, a disposable hardware nozzle is used, on which there are many needles of a certain length and diameter. The cosmetologist carries out punctures at a right angle and very quickly.
It is important to observe the distance between the punctures in order to prevent aseptic inflammation of the skin. At this time, the selected mesococtail is injected from the needles under the skin. Pain does not cause discomfort, since the needle is inserted at high speed.
At the end of the procedure, the skin is again treated with an antiseptic, after which a soothing spray and a cooling mask are applied. These procedures are necessary to remove redness. At the end, an anti-inflammatory cream is applied with a tinting effect.
Post-treatment period, recommendations
To speed up the recovery process, experts recommend that you follow some rules:
- it is not recommended to apply cosmetics that cause irritation to the treated skin;
- touch the face;
- engage in active physical activity;
- it is forbidden to visit the bathhouse, pool, solarium;
- should abandon the adoption of sun and hot baths;
- use decorative cosmetics;
- warming masks provoke the appearance of inflammation, therefore, are also not recommended for the recovery period;
- use anti-inflammatory and moisturizers for the skin recommended by a specialist.
One of the main advantages of this procedure is the rapid restoration of the skin (about a day). Therefore, after 24 hours the restrictions are removed. In some cases, given individual characteristics, prohibitions last for a longer time.
How many courses are needed, results
The number of sessions depends on the problem being solved, the condition of the skin and the area of the treated area. In one procedure, it turns out to process only 1/5 of the problem area. A visible result appears after 3 procedures. After 5 treatments, the skin is 100% regenerated. The optimal effect is achieved after 4 procedures (2 per month, sometimes 1 procedure every 10-12 days).
On the second day, you can use decorative cosmetics, carry out depilation. The skin takes on a fresher look. In rare cases, slight edema is possible (with sensitive skin). During the first day, the skin is regenerated, during this period it is recommended to apply nutritious serums.
If the procedure is carried out correctly and correctly selected cocktails, the following results appear:
- the skin is rejuvenated;
- deep wrinkles are reduced, small ones are erased;
- enlarged pores become less n
- skin tone improves;
- oily sheen and dry skin disappear;
- complexion evens out, looks healthier;
- the depth of stretch marks decreases, they seem less pronounced.
In addition, withering of the skin slows down, rashes on the skin disappear.
Unlike other cosmetic procedures, fractional mesotherapy is less likely to cause side effects.
Despite this, the following can sometimes be observed:
- hyperthermia, severe redness due to irritation;
- allergic reactions;
- swelling on the skin that lasts a long time;
- bruising, bruising and bruising;
- infection with fungus and bacterial infections;
- inflammatory processes of the skin;
- papules under the skin;
- atrophy of the facial muscles;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- the appearance of new scars;
The likelihood of complications does not exceed 1%. If sterility is not observed by the cosmetologist and the patient, infection can occur.
What is the technique combined with
Fractional mesotherapy is quite effective. Nevertheless, to enhance the effect, cosmetologists carry out it in conjunction with other cosmetic procedures: facial massage, lifting with threads and various types of threads.
The price of fractional mesotherapy depends on many factors:
- area of exposure to the skin;
- used device;
- number of sessions;
- qualification of a cosmetologist.
The average cost is $ 68 – $ 136. In New York, the procedure for the face, neck and decollete area will cost about $ 118., In Los Angeles – $ 125., In the from $ 94.
Fractional mesotherapy is an excellent procedure that solves many problems with the face.
No cream or serum will show such results. Numerous enthusiastic reviews confirm this. In order to get the maximum effect from the procedure, it is advisable to consult a specialist before the procedure, get acquainted with possible contraindications and consequences, and also strictly follow all the recommendations of the cosmetologist after the procedure.
Useful videos about fractional mesotherapy and its effectiveness
Fractional mesotherapy with the Dermapen apparatus:
How does the apparatus for fractional mesotherapy work: