In order for the eyebrows to get the desired look, one has to use thread, tweezers, certain makeup, and make-up. To figure out whether you need to perform eyebrow correction, you need to decide on the following: what is the natural shape and what shape of the eyebrows is most suitable for the type of face with a photo.
- What are eyebrows in shape
- What is the shape of eyebrows in fashion
- Eyebrow shape by face type with photo
- Oval face
- Round face
- Square face
- Triangular or face-heart
- Elongated face
- Rhomboid face
- Recommendations for choosing the right eyebrow shape
- How to make an eyebrow shape yourself: necessary tools
- Shape the eyebrows with tweezers
- How to adjust eyebrow shape with thread
- Eyebrow Stencil
- The correct proportions of eyebrows
- Perfect eyebrow color: rules of choice
- How to color eyebrows
- How to care for eyebrows
- Eyebrow Tutorial Video
What are eyebrows in shape
The shape of eyebrows according to the type of face with a photo may differ in shade, length, thickness, shape.
These characteristics can be combined in various combinations, but the basic types can be distinguished:
- Arcuate. This form is the most common, universal and almost does not need correction. Thanks to this form, you can soften the look and create a more feminine image.
- Falling. This type of eyebrow is the opposite of the rising type. The inner edges of the eyebrows are much higher than the outer.
- Ascending . The inner edges of the eyebrows are lowered and are slightly lower than the outer ones.
- Horizontal This type either does not have a bend at all, or it is not very noticeable. The outer and inner edges of the eyebrows are on the same level. This type is not suitable for anyone.
- Curved. It is not often possible to meet this type of eyebrows, but it has a very effective look. These eyebrows are most suitable for an oval face and square.
What is the shape of eyebrows in fashion
The last few years in the fashion of naturalness. In one case, thick, discolored eyebrows are popular, and in the other, thick, but clearly outlined.
The most common variation is the natural color of the eyebrows (it may be 1-2 tones lighter or darker than the natural shade), density and low-key lines. To obtain the desired tone, you can use mascara, eye shadow, paint or gel. The softness of the lines is obtained by eliminating excess hairs.
Eyebrow shape by face type with photo
The shape of the eyebrows should be harmoniously combined by the type of face with the photo. Correctly and aesthetically made eyebrows will only decorate the image, but incorrectly adjusted eyebrows will spoil everything.
That is why you should very carefully approach the choice of a suitable shape of the eyebrows. First of all, it is necessary to determine the shape of the face, and only then choose the type of eyebrows.
This form is most ideal. In this case, not only straight lines are suitable, but also various arcuate options. Any variation emphasizes true beauty.
A neat break will bring makeup to perfection. If the shape of the face is a little longer, you need to choose the lines that fly up and attract interest. Make eyebrows wide.
In addition, you do not need to lengthen the brow arch or draw it very high. Do not lower the straight line very low. This option will make the face sullen. The outcome of the eyebrow should be made rounded, and the line of the outer edge sharper.
Properly adjusted eyebrow shape will be able to make the face visually longer. For a round face, eyebrows in the form of a broken line correspond most of all, which rises up and gently goes down. There is no need to be afraid to raise eyebrows extremely high.
It is recommended to sharpen and narrow the edges of the eyebrows at the temples. It is very important not to overdo it so that the face does not look lost.
If there is an effect of a heavy face, then it is possible to fix it with correctly adjusted eyebrow lines. Rounded arched eyebrows are great for this face.
They fit slightly bent. You can also draw a little break in the lines with an oblong tail, gently descending. These eyebrows begin with a wide line up, and in the middle they turn into a horizontal line.
Triangular or face-heart
For a triangular face, slightly raised eyebrows are suitable. In the middle, the line is slightly curved, but not much. If the arch of the eyebrows greatly lengthen or shorten – you can only emphasize the shortcomings.
For the heart-shaped face, only the midlines are suitable, which visually reduces the high forehead and ultimately brings the ideal facial features. It is recommended to find a middle ground, and not draw an excessive rounded top or a rapid take-off.
With an elongated face, the distance between the cheekbones is equal to the gap between the temples. Another difference of this form is a massive forehead and a narrow chin. Often the line of the lower jaw creates an image of a square. Therefore, straight eyebrow lines are great. This technique will idealize the look, while the large forehead is smoothed out.
The beginning of the line must be removed from the nose. This will expand the distance between the eyes and emphasize their expressiveness. The eyebrow lines should be slightly narrowed, but it is not recommended to make them long. It is forbidden to make eyebrows in the form of a rainbow – this will strengthen all the cons.
A person of this form is quite rare. A sign of this type is a large gap between the eyes. Therefore, it is necessary to draw lines that visually reduce the distance between the eyes and eliminate angularity. You can make an extremely sharp kink.
Eyebrow wings must be quickly directed to the temples. Such a technique will help balance proportions. Sometimes it is permissible to make eyebrows arcs. This form of eyebrows will soften the angularity, and at the same time will not produce a deep effect. It is not permissible to draw straight lines.
Recommendations for choosing the right eyebrow shape
- Do not make very narrow eyebrows. It looks unnatural and not for everyone. Today, natural beauty is in fashion, so you should only emphasize naturalness.
- The finer the features, the more eyebrows shou
ld be made thinner.
- If the gap between the eyes is very large, then the base of the eyebrows should be placed closer to each other. And vice versa, if the gap is small – move the heads apart.
- Do not lower your eyebrows too low, or raise them extremely high.
- When it is not possible to choose the appropriate shape of the eyebrows, it is recommended to make them arcuate. This option is suitable for almost every type of person.
- If it is not possible to determine the appropriate shape of the eyebrows, it is advisable to use a stencil.
- The rougher the facial features, the softer the eyebrow lines should be made. When the shape is too round, breaks and expressive bends are suitable.
How to make an eyebrow shape yourself: necessary tools
To maintain the status of the owner of perfect eyebrows, they need to be carefully looked after. You can often visit salons to correct eyebrows, but every beauty needs to have tools in her home arsenal.
Tools that should always be in a cosmetic bag:
- Tweezers. It’s impossible to do without this tool. Sometimes 1-2 hairs that have grown spoil the whole picture.
- Nail scissors or trimmer. Sometimes you have to slightly trim the eyebrows so that they do not go beyond the line of the adjusted eyebrow.
- Brush comb. It is recommended to regularly set eyebrows. They should be combed in the upward direction, to draw the eyebrow tails up to the temples. Even a simple combing of eyebrows will give them a more well-groomed appearance. And with the same combing, you can evenly distribute the applied product (pencil or shadow).
Shape the eyebrows with tweezers
The shape of eyebrows according to the type of face with a photo is an important aspect in the selection of a more suitable type of eyebrows. Today, there are many ways to make your brows look perfect. If it is not possible to use various salon services, then you can make eyebrow corrections on your own using special tools.
The best way to give a beautiful look to the eyebrows is plucking. A little painful process, but very common and effective. When removing excess hair, the eyebrow arc is massaged. This process stimulates the future growth of new hairs.
For eyebrow correction, it is preferable to acquire two tweezers: with sharp ends for the main plucking of hairs and with flat ends for the final trimming of the eyebrow lines
Before starting the formation of a perfect shape of eyebrows using tweezers, it is necessary to sterilize the instruments. They should be thoroughly disinfected. You can use alcohol or special-purpose lotion. Such a procedure will prevent infections from entering the wounds.
Instructions for working with tweezers:
- Set the start of the eyebrow. Remove the hairs that have grown beyond this line.
- Calculate the end of the eyebrow. Remove hairs that extend beyond the end line of the eyebrow. If the eyebrows are not long enough, they can be finished with a pencil.
- Narrow the brow by removing the extra hairs below the brow. The lower arc and the upper should be parallel. The thickness must be left natural, not very narrow.
- In conclusion, eyebrow correction, they must be treated with an antiseptic and moisturizer.
How to adjust eyebrow shape with thread
Tweezing with a thread is another option for eyebrow correction. It differs from the rest in speed, minimal cost (a special cotton thread with special strong weaving will be required), and minimal pain. This procedure will help to pluck several hairs at a time.
Before the procedure, you need to apply talcum powder on the skin.
- Take a small piece of thread, tie the ends.
- Put the thread on two fingers of the right and two fingers of the left hand, shifted together (excluding the thumbs).
- Twist the thread with either hand (it should turn out 6-11 turns).
- Insert the thumb and forefinger of each hand at the two ends of the turns.
- Substitute turns to unwanted hairs and start the procedure.
After the correction, it is advisable to wipe the skin with Chlorhexidine.
Thanks to the eyebrow stencil, it is possible to find the desired shape in a matter of minutes.
Today there are a number of varieties of stencils:
- plastic cards with holes in the form of various shapes of eyebrows;
- stencils that fasten with Velcro on the back of the head;
- a plastic mask that is attached to the nose, and above the eyebrows, slots with the desired shape.
Such stencils are used to correct eyebrows, for makeup or for tattooing.
Using the stencil is very simple – just attach it to the eyebrow, draw the outline and the eyebrow itself with the desired color. The result is not only a perfect shape, but the eyebrows themselves will look very symmetrical (if applied correctly).
The correct proportions of eyebrows
For perfect corrected eyebrows and makeup, you need to correctly establish the correct ratio of eyebrows.
Setting the proportion of eyebrows:
- Eye fit should be established.
- Conditionally divide the eyebrows into 3 sections: start, top, end. It is necessary to relatively draw 3 lines: to the end of the eyebrow, to the beginning and bend.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Perfect eyebrow color: rules of choice
In order for the eyebrows to emphasize the image and hide all the flaws, you should choose their color correctly. A wrong shade will only spoil the overall look.
Choosing the right color:
- Blondes The color of the eyebrows can be selected a little darker than the hair, but not exceed 2 tones. To select a shade, you should attach a color scheme to your hair and choose. Once the tone is matched, draw a contour with a pencil close in tone to the selected shadows, and fill in the eyebrow inside using the shadows.
- Brunettes The natural eyebrows of such women are very dark in color, but very often they lighten. Such eyebrows need to be dyed a few tones darker. You can give any shade from dark brown to black. It is permissible to color only 1 tone darker than the shade of the hair.
- Redheads . A light brown or copper color is good. The darker the hair color, the brighter it is necessary to make the shade of the eyebrows. When the hair color is the brightest – the eyebrows should be golden brown. Dark red women have a chocolate shade. Light red-haired girls can make eyebrows a bit darker than hair color.
How to color eyebrows
Choosing the right shape of eyebrows according to photos by type of face is a simple way to emphasize the dignity of the face in makeup. Impeccable and well-groomed eyebrows are the basis of any spectacular makeup.
In most cases, it is necessary to correct deficiencies using a variety of cosmetics. Today in the market of decorative cosmetics inherent a delightful choice. If there is no desire to regularly paint eyebrows with shadows, pencils, carcasses – you can paint them with permanent paint. This is enough for a few weeks.
For painting you will need: a comfortable brush, cotton sponges, oxidizing agent, remover, cotton buds, paint of the necessary shade.
Algorithm for painting eyebrows at home:
- Choose the paint of the most suitable color.
- Gently rinse all makeup off the face, it is permissible to even peel slightly.
- Wipe your face with tonic. Apply cream. Degrease eyebrows.
- Using tweezers to remove unnecessary hairs.
- Mix paint with an oxidizing agent in a ratio of 1: 1. (You can mix several colors of paint at once to get the desired color).
- For easy painting, the contours should be outlined in beige or white pencil.
- Using a brush, apply paint gently along the borders. Apply the greatest amount of paint to the middle of the eyebrows (for maximum naturalness).
- Shade the base of the eyebrow (eyebrows should be started as smoothly as possible).
- You can use a thin brush to simulate the desired hairs.
- The paint, which is applied to the base of the brush, should be applied only for a minute, then blend with a cotton swab.
- Leave the remaining paint for 8-15 minutes (depending on the desired color).
- If you need to adjust – you can apply the paint again.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
How to care for eyebrows
Looking after eyebrows at home is very simple.
There are many ways to keep your eyebrows in perfect order.
- To improve the condition of the eyebrows, it is recommended to apply castor oil on them daily before going to bed.
- You should brush the eyebrows with a special brush. This will allow the eyebrows to get a massage. Eyebrows should be combed in the direction of their growth.
- You can massage the eyebrows with your fingers: any massage movements help the eyebrows become darker, thicker and find a more healthy look. Once a week, apply a nourishing eyebrow mask.
It is not difficult to independently correct eyebrows. But you need to take this responsibly. An incorrectly selected type of eyebrows will not only worsen the natural look, but also give makeup undesirable emotions. It is important to determine the appropriate shape for the type of person, not only to hide flaws, but also to emphasize the merits.
To set the eyebrows in shape, maintain their healthy appearance, color, care at home will not be difficult.
The correct shape of eyebrows is easily selected for absolutely all types of faces, it is only important to consider the advice of specialists in makeup in this matter.
Eyebrow Tutorial Video
Eyebrows, which is fashionable: