At the beginning of the year, Schwarzkopf introduced an innovative product for home use – Color Expert hair dye. The novelty managed to impress among consumers, without leaving anyone indifferent. What is innovative in it, and what is the result of hair coloring
- Features and varieties of colors Schwarzkopf
- Pros and Cons of Color Expert
- Instructions for use Color Expert Schwarzkopf
- Color spectrum
- Description of deep black (1.0)
- Description black and chestnut color (3.0)
- Dark chestnut color description (4.0)
- Description of Golden Chestnut (4.54)
- Hazelnut Description (4.68)
- Description of Natural Chestnut (5.0)
- Description of Chocolate Chestnut (5.65)
- Description of beige light chestnut (6.05)
- Description of golden light chestnut color (6.65)
- Description of Light Brown (7.0)
- Description of golden dark brown (7.5)
- Copper color description (7.7)
- Description of beige dark brown (7.32)
- Description of Natural Light Brown (8.0)
- Description of Cold Light Brown (8.1)
- Description of Natural Blond (9.0)
- Description of the Cold Blonde (9.1)
- Description of the beige blonde (9.3)
- Description of the Pearl Blond (10.21)
- Brightening Blonde Description (12.0)
- Recommendations for hairdressers on dyeing
- Video on the topic: hair dye Color Expert Schwarzkopf
Features and varieties of colors Schwarzkopf
Brands from the company Schwarzkopf in the world market have long gained popularity.
At this stage, there are 5 lines of female paint and 1 male:
- The Fitolinia palette, containing argan oil caring for hair, includes 3 collections: “Protection and Nutrition”; “Bronze sunset”; “Eastern Dreams” – recommended for painting gray hair;
- Palette persistent cream-paint “Intensive color” is represented by 32 fashionable shades, hair care is the presence of a mask with a keratin complex;
- Pallet Perfect Keir (Luxurious Care). Ammonia-free paint in the two collections “Luxurious Care” and “Persistent Brighteners” with a silk elixir, sparing for hair, providing a bright color due to multilayer dyeing technology, when the top layer is washed off – it opens the next one after it;
- Perfect Mousse – ammonia-free mousse, the advantage of which is ease of application, consists of 3 collections “Basic”, “Caramel”, “Nud”;
- Color Expert – cream paint with OmegaPlex caring technology, has 20 shades;
- Maine Perfect – a specially created for men tinting gel against gray hair.
Pros and Cons of Color Expert
The indisputable advantage of the Color Expert line is its protection of the hair from internal destruction of micro-bonds.
As a result, the following are also positive:
- improved hair texture – smoothness and silkiness after dyeing;
- saturated color;
- good shading of gray hair;
- the manifestation of color 3 weeks after staining with a special balm;
- light tones do not give a green or blue tint when staining dark roots;
- ease of mixing and applying paint at home;
- does not flow during staining;
- colors correspond to those declared in the palette.
Consumers noted a number of shortcomings:
- the most important is the high price;
- the paint is poorly washed off the skin, even when applying it to skin prepared with greasy cream;
- light shades of cold tones do not remove the yellowness of the roots when staining;
- ammonia content.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Instructions for use Color Expert Schwarzkopf
Hair dye Color Expert (Schwarzkopf) is intended for home use.
The manufacturer indicates such actions for the use of its product:
- preparation of the mixture;
- applying the composition to the hair and its exposure;
- rinse with care after staining.
The preparatory stage is to protect things and skin from the coloring pigment. For this:
- the skin on the forehead, temples and neck is greased with a greasy cream;
- clothes are covered with a protective drape, a film or an old towel;
- Before work, they put on plastic gloves from the packaging with paint on their hands.
The preparation of the mixture is carried out immediately before its application to the hair.
A feature of this stage is that serum protecting the hair is initially squeezed into a plastic dispensing bottle with a developing emulsion. It is located in a sealed capsule.
Then there is added cream paint. The protective membrane of the tube of paint must be pierced with a spike located on the back of the lid. All components are mixed by shaking in a hermetically sealed applicator.
When the mixture becomes homogeneous, unscrew the cap of the dispenser and immediately apply hair dye.
There are several ways to apply:
- for the entire length of the hair;
- on overgrown roots.
In the first case, the coloring mixture is distributed along the entire length of the hair, dividing them into separate strands. Paint should be rubbed with fingers into the hair. Leave for half an hour.
The first staining with light tones (9-12) is recommended to withstand 45 minutes. This method is used if dyeing hair for the first time, or the difference between the colors of the roots and length is insignificant.
In the second – the paint is applied only to the overgrown root zone, distributing the mass of hair into the partings with the tip of the dispenser.
Stand for 20 minutes. After that, the remaining third of the paint is applied to its entire length, rubbed with your fingers and left for another 10 minutes. For light tones (9-12), the first exposure time is increased by 15 minutes, and the total time is not more than 45 minutes.
Leaving after staining consists of two stages:
- recovery immediately after staining;
- update and recovery after 3 weeks.
Dyed hair is washed with warm water without shampoo until the water becomes clear. The role of shampoo in this case is played by some components of the coloring mass, because it is enough to foam on the head with water, and then rinse thoroughly. Dry your hair with a towel.
Conditioner No. 2 is applied immediately after dyeing. After 2 minutes, rinse with plenty of warm water. Means No. 3 is applied in the same way, but after 3 weeks, to update the brightness of the color.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Like any cosmetic product, Color Expert products have a number of standar
Forbidden to use:
- children under 16 years old;
- people with hypersensitivity to the components, for which for 24 hours the composition is applied pointwise on the wrist and observe the reaction; redness, itching, swelling – signs of an allergic reaction;
- carriers of temporary tattoos on the body, including henna;
- those who have rashes and other dermatitis on the face and body.
Description of deep black (1.0)
Hair color Color Expert (Schwarzkopf) has a wide color palette that starts with deep black (1.0).
- Suitable for all hair types;
- evenly lays on all the original tones of the hair, both dark and light;
- as a result, an even shiny black color;
- maximum exposure time 30 minutes.
Description black and chestnut color (3.0)
For those who prefer a dark color, but do not want to be the owner of blue-black, you can recommend the tone 3.0 – black and chestnut.
- this color will evenly fall on any initial tone from light brown to dark chestnut;
- hair will turn dark with a brown shade, shiny;
- maximum effect when kept up to 30 minutes.
Dark chestnut color description (4.0)
Dark chestnut is a natural brown-haired color. Tone 4.0 is its full compliance.
- recommended for hair darker than light brown, but not black;
- after staining, transitions between the roots and the color of the length are not noticeable;
- do not keep on your hair for more than 30 minutes.
Description of Golden Chestnut (4.54)
Golden notes in yet another dark tone give the hair a glow. This is no longer a gloomy color, but it cannot be attributed to light shades.
- Fits all tones no darker than chestnut.
- It lays down in even color, sometimes natural transitions from dark to light are possible.
- Standard exposure time is 30 minutes.
Hazelnut Description (4.68)
The Schwarzkopf company in the Color Expert series positions hair dye with code 4.68 as Hazelnut. Whereas in other palettes it is medium brown, chocolate red.
- It will block any tone from light brown and lighter.
- Do not take on dark colors.
- Chestnut will give a cold shade and shine.
- The standard hair retention time is 30 minutes.
Description of Natural Chestnut (5.0)
Natural color, devoid of red, yellow and purple hues. It will block gray hair well. Color for those who do not want radical changes.
- It fits equally well on light brown and chestnut.
- Not suitable for staining roots with a dark length.
- The maximum time is 30 minutes.
Description of Chocolate Chestnut (5.65)
Reddish tint in combination with dark chocolate – the color plays depending on daylight or artificial lighting.
- Not suitable for brown-haired women and brunettes.
- But it falls flat on light brown and chestnut.
- Enough for half an hour.
Description of beige light chestnut (6.05)
Natural tone, good shading gray hair. The subtone is declared golden.
- Color, as on the palette, will appear on light brown and dark brown hair.
- A light chestnut will give a darker shade, closer to a natural chestnut.
- The depth of gray hair staining depends on the exposure time – 30 minutes.
Description of golden light chestnut color (6.65)
It has a golden hue, devoid of copper notes.
- Recommended for dyeing hair with light brown and light chestnut color.
- With prolonged exposure, it may appear in a darker color.
Description of Light Brown (7.0)
Another of the natural shades for hair offers paint from Schwarzkopf – Color Expert. Recommended for coloring gray hair.
- It is possible to use even with a light chestnut shade.
- Enough time is 30 minutes.
Description of golden dark brown (7.5)
Women of the autumn type are perfectly suited for a golden hue in a dark blond color.
- It stains from light to dark blond.
- Not suitable for tones darker than chestnut.
- The contact time with the hair is half an hour.
Copper color description (7.7)
The bright copper color speaks for itself.
- Lays a beautiful shade on bleached and light brown hair.
- Everything that is darker than dark blond will get a reddis
h note and nothing more.
- More than 30 minutes is not recommended to keep on the hair.
Description of beige dark brown (7.32)
The combination of dark blond with light platinum shades gives a noble color.
- Let’s even dye a light brown hair color.
- Do not block the red and red pigments, if they are in the original color.
- Usage time – up to 30 minutes
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Description of Natural Light Brown (8.0)
Smooth bright enough. Favorite and popular with most women. Paint over gray hair.
- Allowed to dark blond. In this case, the color will be a little darker than stated.
- Aligns the color of the roots and length.
- Apply up to 30 minutes
Description of Cold Light Brown (8.1)
The blue-violet pigment gives the color a coolness and a gray tint. In this case, the color still remains as natural as possible.
- Suitable for those who do not tolerate yellowness.
- Dyes all the original shades to light chestnut.
- Use no more than 30 minutes.
Description of Natural Blond (9.0)
Blond manufacturer positions as a brightening agent.
- Cope with the original tones to dark brown.
- Dark blond will result in a much darker result than when painting lighter tones.
- The exposure time is standard – 30 minutes.
Description of the Cold Blonde (9.1)
Blue pigment leads to a cold tint. Completely relieve yellowness.
- Light blond – “bleach.”
- Can stain dark blond.
- It is recommended to soak on the hair for up to 45 minutes, for maximum removal of the original pigment.
Description of the beige blonde (9.3)
A light pink note is felt. Soft matte blond.
- Used until dark blond.
- The maximum time is 45 minutes.
Description of the Pearl Blond (10.21)
Like the previous tone, it has a slight pink nuance. But the color as a whole is much lighter.
- Suitable for blond hair, including dark.
- Aligns the color of the roots and is long.
- Standing up to 45 minutes.
Brightening Blonde Description (12.0)
Color for those who want to radically lighten their hair, but are ready to put up with yellowness. This is the basis for other colors of the palette. Using it, you can remove the original pigment, and then apply a new one.
- Used to even out hair color.
- It works until dark blond.
- Cannot be used for darker tones.
- The exposure time is 45 minutes.
Recommendations for hairdressers on dyeing
To achieve the maximum staining result, it is worth listening to the advice of professionals:
- it is not recommended to wash hair immediately before the procedure – the paint is applied to clean and dry hair; if styling is used for styling, it is advisable to rinse it a day before staining;
- it is necessary to apply the paint quickly – 10-15 minutes, so that the reaction that began when the components were mixed does not have time to complete;
- the paint is applied along the partings, starting from the back of the head, the last is painted whiskey and the frontal part, otherwise in these places there will be a more saturated color;
- when tinting the roots, the paint along the entire length is distributed 10 minutes before the end of the exposure, then the color will be even;
- when bleaching, it is important to stay in a room with a constant temperature, to avoid sudden changes, otherwise the reaction of the components may stop, and pigment will remain in the hair;
- Lightening even at home is carried out in stages – discoloring (tone 12.0) and coloring – in any tone, keeping it no more than 10-15 minutes.
Schwarzkopf introduced the world a truly revolutionary product – Color Expert hair dye. Those who have already tried it on themselves, note an excellent ratio of persistent staining with ammonia dye with simultaneous hair care.
Video on the topic: hair dye Color Expert Schwarzkopf
Advantages of hair dye Color Expert from Schwarzkopf:
Colors and shades of Schwarzkopf hair dye: