According to doctors, due to the constant stoop and regular loads on the back, a person’s posture is gradually distorted, as a result of which attractive appearance and health are lost.
Curvature of the spine has an extremely negative effect on the internal organs , which begin to work incorrectly. Experts assure that even a slight violation of posture can provoke the development of diseases of the spinal column, a change in the normal position of the internal organs.
If you do not start to perform exercises from stoop at home in a timely manner, the load on the muscles increases significantly. This problem is easier to deal with in the early stages than when it is heavily launched.
- Causes and types of stoop
- What is dangerous stoop for health
- How to get rid of stoop at home
- Rules for doing exercises from stoop
- The most effective exercises for stoop
- To strengthen the muscles of the neck
- For the development of shoulder muscles
- To strengthen the back muscles
- How to form a beautiful posture: exercises
- Bubnovsky’s gymnastics against stoop
- Wellness Stooping Yoga
- Ardha Bhujangasana
- Useful videos on stooping exercises at home
Causes and types of stoop
In practice, there are a number of reasons that directly or indirectly provoke a violation of posture . But their main mass characterizes not problems with the musculoskeletal system, but is acquired in nature.
We are talking about some violations that occur against the background of the incorrect position of the case for a long time.
The main causes of stoop include the following:
- spinal injuries;
- incorrect posture at work (if you have to maintain an uncomfortable position for a long time, you will have to pause regularly for exercises from stoop both at home and at work);
- insufficient development and training of the muscular skeleton in the back;
- congenital problems with the spinal column;
- problems with vision or hearing (people are forced to lean in to better hear or see others);
- improperly selected clothes;
- not comfortable working conditions, including lack of lighting.
Nevertheless, the main cause of such problems with the back is a prolonged overstrain of both a static and dynamic nature.
They are especially dangerous in childhood , when the spine is still growing, continues to form. Therefore, the most effective measure is to teach from early childhood to the correct position of the body.
Two main types of stoop can be distinguished, these include the following:
- Deficiency in the lower of the spinal column.
- Excessive deflection at the top of the spine.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
What is dangerous stoop for health
As such, stoop cannot be called a disease. But this is a factor predisposing to further pathological disorders , problems with the musculoskeletal system, as well as internal organs located in the abdominal cavity.
Most often, stoop provokes serious ailments of the dystrophic and degenerative plan , the prominent representatives of which are osteoarthrosis and osteochondrosis.
As the entrails move, various organs and systems, including the heart and lungs, can be affected.
If the muscle corset weakens, the body will also be seriously impaired. Exercises from stoop at home and their regular performance is not a whim, but a necessity.
In case of serious violations, it will not work without consulting an experienced specialist. He can conduct not only an external examination, but also prescribe a series of instrumental studies. Based on their results, a suitable treatment option will be selected.
How to get rid of stoop at home
It is quite possible to restore posture and fight stoop, especially in the early stages of its manifestation, on your own, at home, without additional medical interventions.
This will require the following basic qualities:
- good exposure.
At the disposal of each person there are the following home methods of dealing with a violation of posture:
- Swimming and performing gymnastics that strengthen the muscular skeleton if there is no curvature.
- Stretching and stretching , training of the muscle corset in the framework of physiotherapy and gymnastics while minimizing the vertical load, if there is a curvature.
You can achieve proper posture through exercise.
With regular exercises over a long period of time, the back will straighten, movements will become more harmonious and beautiful as the muscles of the neck, shoulders and back are strengthened.
In addition, you have to always and everywhere control the position of your back – it must remain correct in any situation. Within the framework of the classes, only moderate physical activity is permissible.
Rules for doing exercises from stoop
Exercises for stoop at home can be started no earlier than 2 hours after the last meal. Professionals advise gradually increasing the load during training , starting from simple and moving to more complex.
The basic rules of classes include the following:
- the duration of one lesson can range from 40 to 90 minutes;
- when forming a complex of exercises, it is necessary to provide for a reasonable load on all muscle groups – various parts of the back and neck;
- stoop provokes strong tension in the lumbar and neck; therefore, therapeutic exercises should, among other things, be aimed at relaxing them;
- sometimes exercises can be performed with a load – it is limited to 7 pounds and 11 pounds for women and men, respectively;
- 5-6 repetitions are required for each exercise ;
- within each lesson , there should be movements involving the buttock muscles in the active work , since they also play a role in the formation of posture;
- minimal load is given to the muscles in the chest area so as not to aggravate the vertebral bends.
The most effective exercises for stoop
Exercises from stoop at home with their regular performance will help get rid of the problem and make the posture correct.
The sooner a person begins to perform classes from a stoop, the sooner the result will be.
Depending on the characteristics of the spinal column in a particular person and his age, an individual complex for physiotherapy exercises is selected. In any case, all muscle groups should be involved in the work, especially the neck, back and shoulders.
It is advisable to perform exercises every day at least for a month. Further, it is permissible to switch to training every other day.
To strengthen the muscles of the neck
There are many simple exercises for this muscle group. First of all, these are head turns from side to side, as well as tilts to the side, forward and backward, leisurely circular rotations.
In physiotherapy exercises, the following is recommended: initially you need to sit on t
he floor, bending your legs in the knees, clasping them with your hands. At the same time, the head is carefully thrown back so that the shoulder blades come close to each other. After this, you can also gently return to its original position.
There is another option – the use of goods. The most popular exercise is walking around a room with a book on its head. It is permissible to somewhat complicate and modify.
For the development of shoulder muscles
In this case, the starting position is as follows: the arms are spread apart, the legs are shoulder width apart. Hands are sharply retracted with maximum amplitude. One approach involves about 10 repetitions.
After this, a “lock” is made – the clutch of the hands behind the back, when one goes from above and the other from below. In this position, you must tilt down. For each hand, 10 repetitions are required.
To strengthen the back muscles
To strengthen the muscular corset of the back, experts recommend performing the Kitty exercise more often , which helps to improve the flexibility of the back. You need to get on all fours, and then alternately bend your back up and down. Enough will be 10-12 repetitions. Movements should be unhurried.
Simple push ups are another exercise to strengthen your back and restore your posture. To prevent overloads, you should start with just 5 repetitions, gradually increasing their number .
Good results are provided by an exercise such as “Swimming on the floor . ” We’ll have to lie on the floor, slightly raising the upper half of the body. Hands will make movements characteristic of swimming.
After a few “strokes” you can go down and relax. A total of about 12 repetitions will be required.
Exercise “Wall” also perfectly strengthens the muscular corset and fights with stoop. To complete the exercise, it is enough to become as close to the wall as possible, pressing against it with the heels and the back of the head, as well as the shoulders. Maintain a position for at least 10 minutes , over time, the duration increases.
How to form a beautiful posture: exercises
You can name just a few simple exercises from stoop to perform at home.
The most effective include the following:
- Exercise near the wall , which helps to restore proper posture. It is necessary to press 5 main points of the body to the vertical surface – the back of the head, shoulder blades, buttocks, calves and heels. It is important at the same time to draw in the stomach well and lower, straighten the shoulders. This position can be maintained for 10 to 30 minutes daily.
- Fix the correct position of the chair at the back , drawing in the stomach and pulling the shoulders back. Then you can move away from the support, while maintaining correct posture. Hands move freely.
- Give your back a perfect correct posture and sit in a Turkish position. Next, you need to get up and sit down again, without bending your back. To start, 5 repetitions are enough.
- In the presence of a gymnastic stick , such an exercise is suitable. The tool is located behind the back at the bends of the elbows. In this case, the forearm should look forward. In this position, you need to be about 30 minutes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Bubnovsky’s gymnastics against stoop
Such a set of exercises, such as the gymnastics of Dr. Bubnovsky, is their whole complex, the main purpose of which is to restore the functionality of both the spinal column and joints of the human body.
The following exercises are among the most popular:
- Complete back relaxation on all fours.
- Deflections in the same position. Inhale – deflection, exhale – bend. A total of 20 times are required.
- Stretching. The initial position with emphasis on the palms and knees, arms bent at the elbows. The body drops to the floor as you exhale while bending your arms. Then, while inhaling, the hands slowly straighten while the pelvis approaches the heels.
- Raising the pelvis from a prone position, arms along the torso.
- Crawling on all fours with a large range of motion.
- Buttocks walking.
- Push-ups from the floor in the classic version or from the knees.
Important to remember! Exercises for the treatment complex should be selected depending on the specific problems of the person.
Wellness Stooping Yoga
A simple and effective method against stoop is yoga. Such exercises effectively open the chest, contribute to the formation and maintenance of proper posture.
As part of such a training, deep and even breathing is necessary. Classes begin with a stretch. A man sits on a rug, stretching his toes to the sides. Next, the feet descend to the floor.
Many of the common exercises for stooping from yoga at home help strengthen the muscles responsible for a particular area of the back.
To improve the body as a whole, there are many asanas.
Initially, a person lays on the floor face down. Based on your elbows, you must raise the body, connecting the forearms as much as possible.
The head is thrown back as far as possible. In this case, the edges of the ribs, and with them the stomach, do not come off the
floor. Exercise relaxes your back well and relieves fatigue.
The starting position is the same, the body is completely relaxed. Hands along the body. First, the upper half of the body slowly rises, the position is held for several seconds.
After that, legs rise up. Moreover, the tension in the abdomen should not be . As soon as there is obvious fatigue, the exercise stops.
Stoop is a serious problem , so due attention should be paid to it. Everyone can fight it at home, and very successfully, if there is a desire and due perseverance.
In case of doubt, you need to contact a specialist who will help you choose the optimal complex for a particular case, and if necessary, supplement it with massage and other procedures.
Useful videos on stooping exercises at home
A set of effective exercises for stoop, which will help to form the correct posture:
The consequences of impaired posture and effective exercises for stoop at home:
Simple but effective exercises for the spine and proper posture: