Tsinokap is a drug that has a softening effect on the skin with many dermatological pathologies. Instructions and features of the use of the drug are important for the effective use of the drug.
The pharmacological industry produces the drug Tsinokap in 2 forms: aerosol and cream for local use:
- Zinocap aerosol for topical application is in the form of an oily, liquid substance, milky or light lemon in color with a light, special smell of zinc with petroleum jelly. The product is packaged in a can of thin metal plate with a plastic diffuser-spray. The drug is embedded in a box of thick paper. Net weight – 58 g. The dosage of the drug is 0.2%.
- Tsinokap cream for topical use is milky, sometimes a light lemon shade, with a faint smell of petroleum jelly. The drug is packaged in tube-shaped containers of 25 g and 50 g of a thin metal plate, which are embedded in a box of a dense layer of paper. The dosage of the drug is 0.2%.
Tsinokap (instructions for use describe both forms of the drug) is a dermatological preparation that consists of the following components.
- complex chemical compound containing zinc;
- sodium dodecyl sulfate;
- myristic acid organic ester;
- pantothenic acid;
- ethoxylated sorbitan;
- ethane fluorocarbon.
Tsinokap cream for local use:
- complex compound containing zinc;
- propylene glycol;
- cetearyl alcohol;
- wax-like liquid mixture;
- monopropyl glycol;
- pantothenic acid;
- sodium dihydrogen phosphate;
- phosphoric acid and alkali;
- medical sterile fluid.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
Tsinokap (instructions for the use of the drug describes the pharmacological feature of the drug) cream or spray has various effects on the body.
- does not allow microbes to develop and multiply;
- inhibits the ability of microbes to spread and reproduce;
- destroys fungal pathogens;
- slows down the growth of mushrooms;
- affects the functioning of the endocrine glands;
- reduces the inflammatory process;
- kills bacteria: streptococci, staphylococci, Escherichia coli, rod-shaped bacteria, Klebsiella, enterobacter, morganella;
- fights with yeast that lives on the human body;
- has a detrimental effect on microorganisms of the class of imperfect fungi.
Indications for use
Tsinokap in both forms must be used in the following pathological conditions:
- scaly lichen;
- dermatosis of the skin;
- non-infectious damage to the hair part of the body;
- disruption of the endocrine glands in the hairline of the body;
- itchy skin pathology with rashes and hyperemia;
- inflammatory skin pathologies;
- neuro-immune skin lesions with severe itching;
- increased itchy dry skin;
- pityriasis versicolor;
- inflammatory folliculitis;
- seborrheic dermatitis of the skin of the body;
- prolonged inflammatory skin disease;
- infectious fungal infection of the skin.
Tsinokap (instructions for use give clear explanations about contraindications to the use of the drug) can not be used:
- the drug should not be used in children under 12 months of age;
- with immunological disorders in the form of an allergy in history;
- personal intolerance to the basis of the drug – zinc;
- an allergic reaction to additional components of the cream or spray.
Instructions for use
The drug Tsinokap has two forms – cream and spray. They must be applied as follows.
- With scaly lichen, the drug in the form of an aerosol should be shaken, applied to cleaned, affected skin areas (without hair) two to 3 times a day. The course of treatment depends on the course of the disease, but not less than 30 days. You can repeat the treatment with the onset of symptoms of the disease.
- With neuro-immune skin lesions with severe itching , the drug must be shaken several times, the drug applied to the affected areas of the body with a thin layer several times a day. The course of treatment is to complete restoration of the skin and itchy sensations, and another week.
- Seborrheic dermatitis of the skin of the body should be treated as follows – spray the preparation in the form of an aerosol onto previously cleaned, affected skin of the body, from a distance of at least 3’9 inch. The procedure should be carried out in the morning, afternoon and at night. The duration of therapy is at least 30 days or until the symptoms of the disease disappear.
- Acne on the body. The drug should be used by applying to acne affected areas of the body, previously cleansed with a special tool suitable for the type of skin. The procedure should be carried out 3 times a day – in the morning, afternoon and at night. The duration of treatment is determined by the course of the disease, but not less than 30 days or until acne disappears.
- In case of infectious fungal infection of the skin , Zinocap should be applied to damaged areas, depending on the severity of the disease. In severe cases of the disease, it is necessary to use aerosol in complex therapy with other antifungal pharmacological agents up to 4 times a day. It is necessary to spray the drug from a distance of at least 3’9 inch. The course of treatment, until the symptoms of the disease disappear, but at least 30 days.
In case of non-infectious damage to the hair part of the body, the cream should be applied to the cleansed surface of the skin with hair, light, massage, rubbing movements 2-3 ti
mes a day. In the evening, the procedure is best done at night. The course of treatment is 14 days or until the symptoms disappear.
- Inflammatory folliculitis should be treated with a cream. It is necessary to clean the hair follicles affected by the fungus, apply a thin layer of cream in the form of a cream, rubbing it slightly into the skin, with massaging movements. The procedure should be carried out 2 times a day – in the morning and at night, before bedtime. The duration of therapy is 14 days or until the symptoms of the disease disappear.
- Acne, acne (if it is provoked by increased secretion of subcutaneous fat), it is necessary to cleanse the skin of the face with a suitable skin type, wipe with lotion or tonic. After that, allow the skin to dry and lubricate with a small amount of Tsinokap cream (at the same time, make sure that the product does not get into the eyes) with light massage movements in the direction of the lines of the skin of the face. The duration of therapy determines the course of the disease – until the acne disappears. Repeated treatment can be carried out with the appearance of new acne rashes.
- With pityriasis versicolor, the affected areas of the skin should be lubricated with cream (after preliminary cleansing of the skin and hair) – in the morning, afternoon and at night, before bedtime. The course of therapy is at least 30 days.
- In case of seborrheic lesions of skin with hair, you need to apply a cream on the cleansed surface of the scalp, 2-3 times a day, a small amount of the drug with light, massaging, rubbing movements. The cream can be used in combination therapy with other antiseborrheic drugs. The duration of therapy determines the course of the disease – until the symptoms of the pathology disappear.
Pregnancy and lactation
To date, there is no information about whether it is possible to use the drug Tsinokap during gestation or breastfeeding.
If the dermatologist prescribed the drug, you should adhere to certain rules of use:
- do not apply the product on the mucous membranes;
- Do not use for the first time 12 weeks of pregnancy on large areas of the skin;
- with lactation, do not apply the cream in the area of the mammary glands, so as not to harm the baby;
- if there is an urgent need to use the drug for the shortest possible time or to find a more suitable drug for pregnant or lactating women.
Use in children
Tsinokap (instructions for use of the drug gives clear recommendations regarding childhood) cream or spray should not be used for children under 1 year old.
All other age groups of children, the drug can be used, in accordance with the instructions for use or the appointment of a dermatologist or pediatrician.
In case of urgent need, pediatricians prescribe Tsinokap cream for children up to a year, as this is a non-hormonal drug.
But it should be used according to a certain scheme:
- use the minimum amount of cream that can be applied to the damaged surface of the skin of the child;
- apply the drug in very short courses – no more than 3-5 days;
- The medicine Tsinokap has a drying effect, and the child’s skin has not yet fully formed at this age, therefore, after applying the pharmacological preparation (after it is absorbed into the skin), a moisturizing baby agent should be applied.
Instructions for use of the drug Tsinokap does not describe the restrictions on the use of the drug with other pharmacological drugs. The drug Tsinokap practically does not penetrate the bloodstream, and therefore it can and should be used if necessary with oral antibacterial agents.
It can be used with local antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antihyperemic agents, as well as with hormonal drugs as part of complex therapy, prescribed by a dermatologist.
Do not use the drug with analogues or drugs that contain zinc-like substances in their composition, in order to avoid overdose.
Undesirable effects from the use of the drug Tsinokap can have the following manifestations:
- nettle rash;
- a sharp manifestation of skin edema or Quincke’s edema;
- diathesis-like rashes;
- asthmatic manifestations in the form of shortness of breath, cough;
- loose stools;
- increased itching;
- enhanced xerosis with the use of the drug;
- swelling, itching, and redness of the skin.
If the permissible dose of the drug is exceeded, the following negative symptoms may occur:
- irritation of the skin in the form of redness, increased itching, hyperemia;
- severe peeling of the skin;
- Quincke’s edema;
- worsening of the underlying disease;
- the appearance of pale pink severely itchy blisters.
All of the above manifestations are due to improper, excessively large use of the amount of Tsinokap or the use of the drug with analogous medicines. When using the drug in accordance with the instructions for use or the appointment of a dermatologist, overdoses have not been recorded.
Special recommendations for the use of the drug Tsinokap in all its forms include:
- use the drug with caution with exudative psoriatic rashes;
- apply to children who are under 12 months of age only as prescribed by a dermatologist or pediatrician;
- in case of allergic manifestations in the anamnesis, a test for the drug should be done, by applying a small amount of the product to the surface of the skin, if redness or itching does not occur, the product can be used;
- with caution, the drug should be used in the inguinal folds and on the face, in order to avoid getting Tsinokap on the mucous membranes of the mouth, eyes or genitals;
- the product is not intended to treat any type of itching, dryness and rash on the mucous membranes.
The medicine Tsinokap should be stored out of the reach of children. The shelf life of the drug is prescribed on the package and is 24 months. The temperature regime of savings ranges from 10 degrees to 24 degrees Celsius. The drug can not be thawed – it loses its healing properties.
oduct should be stored in a dark place, protected from sunlight.
Where to buy and how much
The pharmaceutical industry produces the drug Tsinokap in two types and 3 packs. You can buy the drug at any pharmacy in the city or through online stores.
The price of a medicine depends on the type and packaging:
- Tsinokap cream in a tube-like packaging of 25 g – the price varies from $ 5,3. up to $ 6,26 .;
- Zinocap cream in a tube-like packaging of 50 g – the cost of the drug ranges from $ 8,7. up to $ 10,34 .;
- Tsinokap aerosol 58 g – the cost of this dosage form varies from $ 11,02. up to $ 13,19.
In pharmacies, you can buy drugs-analogues of the drug Tsinokap. The pharmaceutical industry produces them in sufficient quantities.
The medicine Skin Cap is released, as well as the drug Tsinokap in two forms – in the form of an aerosol and cream.
The basic substance of both forms is a complex compound of zinc pyrithione:
- The composition of the Skin Cap aerosol additionally includes sodium dodecyl sulfate, isopropyl alcohol with myristic acid, methylcarbinol, polysorbate, a solution of hexatomic alcohol, methylpropane, an alkane organic substance, an alkane hydrocarbon.
- Skin Cap cream contains polyglyceryl emulsifier, wax-like substance, monohydric fatty alcohol, heterogeneous catalyst, palmitic acid with isopropyl alcohol, emulsifier-moisturizer, cyclopentasiloxane, thick liquid, methane radical, para-hydroxybenzoic acid ester, medical sterile liquid.
- Both forms of Skin Cap have the ability to inhibit the growth and reproduction of pathogenic microorganisms and bacteria that contribute to inflammatory processes in dermatological diseases. Also, the composition of the drug helps to moisturize the skin overdried by the pathological process.
- Aerosol should be applied by spraying on affected skin from a distance of at least 3’9 inch, several times a day. The course of therapy should be continued until the symptoms of the disease disappear.
- The cream should be smeared in a small amount on damaged pathological skin in the morning, afternoon and at night, with light, massaging, rubbing movements. The medicine must be used for at least 30 days or the disappearance of the manifestation of the disease.
- The price of the Skin Cap aerosol varies from $ 23. up to $ 29 ..
- The cost of the Skin Cap cream depends on the weight and varies from $ 13,06. up to $ 30.
The drug Psoricap is available in the form of a cream for topical use:
- The cream includes a complex compound of zinc pyrithione, methyl paraban, butyloxytoluene, a vegetable emulsifier, planta, palmitic alcohol, liquid alcohol of vegetable origin, palmitic acid and isopropyl alcohol ester, decamethylcyclopentasiloxane, glycerol, citrate, medical sterile liquid.
- The drug Psoricap has a detrimental effect on bacteria and fungi that cause inflammation, overdrying, peeling of the skin. The drug has an effect both on the surface of the epidermis and on the deep layers of the skin. Well moisturizes the inflamed and overdried pathology of the skin.
- The drug should be used no more than twice a day – in the morning and at night, applying a small amount of the cream with light, massaging movements. You can spread the cream on cotton cloth and apply to the lesion under the film, but not longer than 1 day. Psoricap cream therapy should be continued until the symptoms of the pathological process disappear and for another 7-14 days.
- The cost of Psoricap cream varies from $ 4,76. up to $ 6,12.
The drug Tsinokap is popular among dermatologists. In most cases, the reviews of doctors are positive. Doctors believe that the drug copes quite well with uncomplicated forms of dermatitis and in the complex treatment of scaly lichen, both in adult patients and in children.
Most patients are satisfied with the appointment of the doctors of the cream or aerosol Tsinokap. Reviews of parents whose children suffer from allergic food dermatitis, say that the product copes very well with itching, rash and overdried skin. Similarly, adult patients are satisfied with the use of the drug for neuro-immune skin lesions with severe itching.
For patients, the price of the drug, which is much lower than analogues, is important. The drug Tsinokap is an effective drug for many dermatological pathologies, as described in the instructions for use, as well as it is known from the reviews of patients and doctors.
Video about Tsinokap
Instructions for use: