The modern cosmetic market offers a lot of sweat products for every taste, but among them Dry Dry deodorant stands out. Different types of funds and their prices allow anyone to choose an antiperspirant for themselves. And yet even such a familiar product has its own characteristics in use and even contraindications.
- Dry dry: description of deodorant
- Composition and principle of action
- Advantages of Dry Drive Deodorants
- The range of deodorants Dry Dry: indications for use
- Dry dry product instructions
- Precautionary measures
- About the safety of deodorants
- Feasible side effects
- Cost and where to buy
- Video about Dry Dry Deodorant
Dry dry: description of deodorant
The antiperspirant data line is not just cosmetic products designed for a wide range of consumers, but deodorants that help to combat such an unpleasant physiological feature as hyperhidrosis.
They occupy an intermediate position between cosmetics and a medicinal product, as they help with some health problems, but also have a number of contraindications.
Dry drive deodorant, the types and prices of which will be discussed below, can permanently provide dryness not only in the armpits, but also in the arms and legs.
All this is relevant for those who even after strong physical exertion want to enjoy comfort and dryness. In addition, the correct use of a deodorant ensures the absence of wet spots on clothes and significantly reduces the unpleasant odor from the feet, which often appears in the cold season after a long time in shoes.
For hands, the antiperspirant is no less effective, it does not harm the nails, and as for the skin, after drying, you can safely use nourishing and moisturizing agents.
Dry drive deodorant in a classic liquid form is odorless, prices vary depending on the form of release and place of purchase. When released in 1,2 – 1,7 fluid ounce bottles, this is a colorless liquid.
If necessary, after some time, you can apply a perfumed deodorant on top of it. For 20 years, consumers have recognized dry dry deodorant as one of the best.
For some time now, wet wipes for sensitive skin, a foot spray and a restoring gel in 100ml tubes have also appeared on store shelves.
Composition and principle of action
The list of deodorant ingredients is surprisingly short:
- Aluminum chloride hydrate (active ingredient).
- Denatured alcohol (as solvent).
- Aloe, green tea, menthol and other functional additives in the foot and gel spray.
The main substance of the deodorant makes not only the pores, covering them with a film, but also the channels of the sweat glands. Because of this, the latter are not clogged with secretions, as it happens when only the pores are closed. Dry skin, accordingly, does not have an unpleasant odor.
The action of the ingredients is not only positive, because salts of heavy metals, including aluminum, can be harmful, and alcohol, as you know, dries the skin and can cause allergies.
Therefore, doctors advise using these dry dry products only in case of emergency and for a limited period of time.
Advantages of Dry Drive Deodorants
Among the most important advantages of an antiperspirant are worth noting:
- a significant reduction in sweating, and not just an unpleasant odor;
- effect up to several days;
- the ability to use in any problem area;
- economical consumption due to liquid consistency and a special applicator;
- lack of irritation of the nasal mucosa after application;
- quick drying without spots on clothes;
- not washed off by water.
Dry drive deodorant, the types and prices of which are more likely to be considered pluses (the funds are universal, and the cost is affordable), but still has serious disadvantages:
- potentially dangerous composition;
- inability to use during lactation and pregnancy;
- can not be applied to inflamed and irritated skin;
- prolonged use is fraught with breast cancer.
The range of deodorants Dry Dry: indications for use
At first glance, it might seem that a powerful antiperspirant is necessary for everyone, but there are special categories of people who are unlikely to be helped by conventional means.
Those who do not help the tool:
- suffering from hyperhidrosis (with a diagnosis by a doctor);
- surviving puberty;
- women during menopause;
- athletes and fitness enthusiasts;
- those who do a lot of physical labor.
Dry Dry deodorant, the types and prices of which are presented in the table, can be selected depending on the needs of the consumer.
|Classic||1,18 fluid ounce||The concentration of the active substance is 30.5%, universal.||$ 8,84|
|Light||1,69 fluid ounce||The concentration of the active substance is 15%, designed for armpits, has a water-alcohol base.||$ 7,48|
|Sensitive||1,69 fluid ounce||The concentration of the active substance is 24%, intended for the armpits, does not contain alcohol.||$ 8,16|
|Sensitive disposable wipes||10 pieces.||Convenient to take with you||$ 4,9|
|Foot spray||3,38 fluid ounce||It contains menthol, has a cooling and deodorizing effect||$ 11,7|
|Dry-dry gel|| 3,38 flu
|Contains aloe and green tea, which has anti-inflammatory and healing effects. It can be used after insect bites, hair removal, sunburn.||$ 6,46|
There are often situations when the use of antiperspirant drives is contraindicated:
- any damage to the skin, inflammation, irritation, pimples, ingrown hair. Attempts to use this deodorant will lead to worsening problems and discomfort;
- pregnancy and lactation. Many experts insist that the use of this deodorant can provoke a miscarriage and cause significant harm to the baby;
- infectious diseases (measles rubella, syphilis, typhoid, chickenpox and the like);
- skin condition immediately after a long tan or a visit to the solarium;
- the first 2 days after hair removal;
- the past 2 months from the start of use of the product in order to avoid breast cancer.
Dry dry product instructions
Usually dry dry deodorants are used for the armpits, palms and feet.
In the first case, you must adhere to such recommendations:
- after applying deodorant, you can remove hair only after 24 hours;
- 1 hour before bedtime, apply the product on clean, dry skin with soaking strokes and wait until the product dries (3-5 min);
- after waking up, rinse the treated area with water, optionally apply a perfumed deodorant;
- if sweating is especially strong, you can repeat the procedure for another 2 evenings in a row;
- for preventive purposes, the use is approved no more than 2 times a week;
- with burning and itching after application, immediately wash off the deodorant, try again after 24 hours;
- when reddening the treated area, use dry dry gel or hydrocortisone ointment.
In the second and third:
- also apply the product on clean, dry hands and feet and wait until it dries;
- rinse well with water in the morning;
- with continued sweating, you can repeat the application 2 times;
- permissible to use every 2 days.
For the safe use of the product, you need to remember the precautions:
- Store in a cool place inaccessible to children;
- Do not use near open flames;
- Do not dress if the product is not dry, otherwise serious spots will remain;
- avoid introducing deodorant on the mucous membranes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
About the safety of deodorants
The manufacturer does not give any restrictions on the duration of use of the product, however, the fact of the penetration of aluminum salts into the body from this deodorant has already been proven. With prolonged use, harmful salts were found in the blood and urine of the subjects, which, accordingly, has a negative effect on the condition of the kidneys and liver.
There is also a risk of stones in the bladder and leukemia in the long run.
It is important that conventional antiperspirants contain no more than 10% aluminum hydrochloride versus the standard 30.5% in the classic dry dry product, which, however, does not negate the potential harm from products of other brands.
Metal salts adversely affect the body’s systems at a certain concentration, which can be reduced due to the excretion of these substances in a natural way.
Therefore, if it is necessary to use products with aluminum hydrochloride, it is recommended to introduce products that help cleanse the body (garlic, fermented foods, sources of polyphenol, sulfur, coriander and others) in the menu.
Feasible side effects
Using dry dry deodorant can lead to a small number of side effects: an allergic reaction to components in the form of peeling and short-term itching and irritation as an option.
With prolonged discomfort, you need to wash off the product and try the next day. And also make sure that contraindications and instructions for use are not violated.
The manufacturer indicates that after the agent has completely dried, other deodorants can be applied without fear. The same applies to creams and other cosmetics, but it is recommended to use a gel of the same company.
Since the antiperspirant includes alcohol, additional cosmetics with this component can lead to increased dryness, peeling and irritation, since alcohol violates the natural lipid barrier and the microflora of the epithelium.
Cost and where to buy
The cost of Dry dry products may vary by store. It is most reliable to purchase these funds in the manufacturer’s official online store.
The approximate waiting time for the order will be 2 weeks. Deodorants are also sold through pharmacy chains. Of these, you should choose only those that are ready to submit documents on product certification.
Under the name Dry dry, this line of products is sold only in USA and the CIS countries.
A wide selection of types of deodorants Dry drive and reasonable prices are forcing more people to try these products, even highly specialized doctors note the effectiveness of antiperspirant, recalling the need for a comprehensive treatment of hyperhidrosis and safety measures.
Video about Dry Dry Deodorant
Detailed review of the tool: